Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,517 members, 7,861,487 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:07 PM

What Is The Most Insane/ Hilarious Thing You've Done For A Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Insane/ Hilarious Thing You've Done For A Friend (852 Views)

What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Someone You Love? / 4 Most Insane Weddings That Will Shock You (PHOTOS) / What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Insane/ Hilarious Thing You've Done For A Friend by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 20, 2015
So I was in my best friend's hostel the other day, rummaging through his books as usual (he has a really nice collection of books), and he was getting prepared to go for an away match (if you know what I mean *winks). Then his girlfriend, or one of his girlfriends comes along. I haven't met her before, so I do the usual wingman thing of telling her great stuffs about him. She gives him this look and next thing, he's dragged me into the kitchen. Tells me to leave systematically cause things are about to happen.
I was already half way home when I received a text from him.
“You have to help me do something" he says
“what is it?" I asked
“help me go out and buy condoms"
“why can't you do it yourself?" I texted back
“I'm already done with fore play, I just realised I'm out of condoms. Be fast, she wants me to penetrate, I had to excuse myself to the bathroom"
My jaw dropped, but I still did it anyway. Apparently, it's a lot easier when you know you're not the one who needs it, the pharmacist didn't even bat an eyelid. I come back and give it to him in the kitchen, he opens it and yells “what is this? I don't use golden circle, you have to return it"
I didn't even know other brands of condoms other than golden circle exist.
So I made the return journey and got him what he wanted. Fantasy.
Maybe it's not such a big deal for others, but for me....buying a condom was just so INSANE. I felt like a terrorist or something. And I didn't even know condoms were cheap, thought one would have the same price with a bag of cement or something.
What's the most insane/hilarious thing you've ever done for a friend? share your story.
Re: What Is The Most Insane/ Hilarious Thing You've Done For A Friend by Niyeal(m): 9:37pm On Oct 20, 2015
Hia
Re: What Is The Most Insane/ Hilarious Thing You've Done For A Friend by murphyibiam15(m): 9:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
what do u want from us young lady.
whats all these nonsense about sex and condom. did u just start to have sex newly @op...better find work to do

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Insane/ Hilarious Thing You've Done For A Friend by wilybebsy(m): 9:46pm On Oct 20, 2015
Booking space is just not my thing
Re: What Is The Most Insane/ Hilarious Thing You've Done For A Friend by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
murphyibiam15:
what do u want from us young lady.

whats all these nonsense about sex and condom.
did u just start to have sex newly @op...better find work to do
It's a post....a story, if all you had to say on it was this, you should have just kept your opinion to yourself.
Re: What Is The Most Insane/ Hilarious Thing You've Done For A Friend by murphyibiam15(m): 9:59pm On Oct 20, 2015
JustTara:
It's a post....a story, if all you had to say on it was this, you should have just kept your opinion to yourself.
sorry ma if my post contradicts yours..

ka chi fuo
Re: What Is The Most Insane/ Hilarious Thing You've Done For A Friend by Slimzjoe(m): 10:07pm On Oct 20, 2015
Helped a Bastard Keep a Girl in my room and Kept her Company for A whole day cos he was busy with another in his Room angry she didn't find out atal grin

Did lots of other weird sh!ts I don't have strength to type

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Insane/ Hilarious Thing You've Done For A Friend by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 20, 2015
murphyibiam15:

sorry ma if my post contradicts yours..

ka chi fuo
I'm sorry too, if my post doesn't appeal to your sense of decency..... s.p.h
Re: What Is The Most Insane/ Hilarious Thing You've Done For A Friend by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 20, 2015
Lol, funny story.

Nothing too out-of-the-ordinary, except babysitting for a friend once, once upon a time. I'm not a kids' person by nature & have not dealt with babies before that experience, so it was a very trying time for me. Sheer frustration. Drove me half-crazy.
Re: What Is The Most Insane/ Hilarious Thing You've Done For A Friend by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 20, 2015
JustTara:
So I was in my best friend's hostel the other day, rummaging through his books as usual (he has a really nice collection of books), and he was getting prepared to go for an away match (if you know what I mean *winks). Then his girlfriend, or one of his girlfriends comes along. I haven't met her before, so I do the usual wingman thing of telling her great stuffs about him. She gives him this look and next thing, he's dragged me into the kitchen. Tells me to leave systematically cause things are about to happen.
I was already half way home when I received a text from him.
“You have to help me do something" he says
“what is it?" I asked
“help me go out and buy condoms"
“why can't you do it yourself?" I texted back
“I'm already done with fore play, I just realised I'm out of condoms. Be fast, she wants me to penetrate, I had to excuse myself to the bathroom"
My jaw dropped, but I still did it anyway. Apparently, it's a lot easier when you know you're not the one who needs it, the pharmacist didn't even bat an eyelid. I come back and give it to him in the kitchen, he opens it and yells “what is this? I don't use golden circle, you have to return it"
I didn't even know other brands of condoms other than golden circle exist.
So I made the return journey and got him what he wanted. Fantasy.
Maybe it's not such a big deal for others, but for me....buying a condom was just so INSANE. I felt like a terrorist or something. And I didn't even know condoms were cheap, thought one would have the same price with a bag of cement or something.
What's the most insane/hilarious thing you've ever done for a friend? share your story.

I see

I haven't done any yet maybe in time
Re: What Is The Most Insane/ Hilarious Thing You've Done For A Friend by Vinshu(f): 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2015
Crazy thing? My friend had an OD. And it was 9pm and we could not reach a nearby hospital. I had to self-service his penis till he released and the OD went off.

My hand was full of cum.
Re: What Is The Most Insane/ Hilarious Thing You've Done For A Friend by Rexhenrex(m): 10:12pm On Oct 20, 2015
Re: What Is The Most Insane/ Hilarious Thing You've Done For A Friend by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 20, 2015
Vinshu:
Crazy thing? My friend had an OD. And it was 9pm and we could not reach a nearby hospital. I had to self-service his penis till he released and the OD went off.

My hand was full of cum.
O. M. G.......lwkmd, now that is insane!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Insane/ Hilarious Thing You've Done For A Friend by libertyfather(m): 10:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
Vinshu:

My hand was full of cum.

Wht wrong with ur punna, @op I've been looking for that fantasy CD all this while, can you pls bring for me tomorrow let the hilarious thing continue
Re: What Is The Most Insane/ Hilarious Thing You've Done For A Friend by opavictor(m): 11:05pm On Oct 20, 2015
Vinshu:

My hand was full of cum.

Great Friend
Re: What Is The Most Insane/ Hilarious Thing You've Done For A Friend by Slimzjoe(m): 11:10pm On Oct 20, 2015
Vinshu:

My hand was full of cum.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Is The Most Insane/ Hilarious Thing You've Done For A Friend by drnairalov: 11:13pm On Oct 20, 2015
there was this girl i liked... she friendzoned me...she wanted to have sex with another guy so she told me to go wait outside the gate so if are mom or dad re coming i should signal her... i gladly did cry
Re: What Is The Most Insane/ Hilarious Thing You've Done For A Friend by yemstok(m): 11:46pm On Oct 20, 2015
I'm coming, lemme think.
Re: What Is The Most Insane/ Hilarious Thing You've Done For A Friend by PissedOffWeed(m): 5:18am On Oct 21, 2015
drnairalov:
there was this girl i liked... she friendzoned me...she wanted to have sex with another guy so she told me to go wait outside the gate so if are mom or dad re coming i should signal her... i gladly did cry
You are a Biiiiiigggg duara Goat!!! sad
Re: What Is The Most Insane/ Hilarious Thing You've Done For A Friend by PissedOffWeed(m): 5:20am On Oct 21, 2015
drnairalov:
MAke I hear sey I no run dial her papa and mama numbers, make them catch am "Cum-handed" angry
Re: What Is The Most Insane/ Hilarious Thing You've Done For A Friend by Nobody: 5:27am On Oct 21, 2015
PissedOffWeed:

MAke I hear sey I no run dial her papa and mama numbers, make them catch am "Cum-handed" angry
Lmao. God help the girl if you were her friend instead of him.
Re: What Is The Most Insane/ Hilarious Thing You've Done For A Friend by Mrphilia: 6:13am On Oct 21, 2015
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Why You Act The Way You Do.a MUST READ / thanks / True Love Or Good Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.