Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) (61144 Views)

My Girlfriend Looks Like Bobrisky....should I Quit The Relationship (photo) / Girls, Can U Take This Punishment From A Guy Just To Keep Ur Relationship? Photo / When Bae Visit And You Both Are In A Godly Relationship Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by Gr8amechi: 8:44am On Oct 21, 2015
Whizzcute:
Do you think this guy's decision is Right or Wrong ??
if this is true, then the guy is so dumb. He will only be right if the girl never knew how to play FIFA b4 he meet her, I have meet a girl who grow up in a house of almost all guys, she dey handle pad well, the day she beat one of my guy shame want finish him. Bottom line is if he didn't meet the girl as a FIFA player the he is right but if not he is dumb......I think PMB should form a ministry to regulate relationship
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by jamalchance(m): 8:48am On Oct 21, 2015
Skibofire:
To score free kicks on fifa is extremely difficult + she is a girl..they are things u just don't learn on your own

What if she learnt it from he brothers or male cousins
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by Princejboy(m): 8:50am On Oct 21, 2015
Oop kindly drop her figures here,na thiz kind bae me dey find.
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by Monalisa185(f): 8:57am On Oct 21, 2015
idiat!!!!!! as I come get 7 elder brothers

and all of 'em be football freaks

and I happen to always watch 'em

dude,you are def. cray.....
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by aftatechbiz(m): 8:57am On Oct 21, 2015
david22uu:
this remind me of why i ended mine..

She claimed she was a virgin and lost her virginity through rigorous
exercise and when she was young, and when we wanted to finally do..
she gave me a Mouth Action (best ever), tore and fixed the condoms her self and was riding me..

Question: How come she sabi like that

Na her talent be that! Tell her mama wetin she do for you, she go confirm am for you say na so she too dey do her papa. grin grin grin
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 21, 2015
grin
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by phameous: 9:05am On Oct 21, 2015
Funny pple...
I look fwd to freekicks when playing FIFA on my iPad cuz I won't miss it. (My husband still wonder hw I do it)
On PS isn't so difficult either..
So watz d big deal...
Dat guy is dumb abeg.

1 Like

Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by flokii: 9:07am On Oct 21, 2015
grin grin grin
omo na serious matter o..
Ladies one advice.. just pass wen playing freekicks on FIFA with ur boo... grin
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by flokii: 9:10am On Oct 21, 2015
Monalisa185:

are you IGBO?..

cos na only Yeebos I know say dey Prolific like that..
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 21, 2015
Whizzcute:

question- are you the only boyfriend she has ever been with?, was that her first time playing the game or are you just a sore loser that can't handle d fact that a girl scored a freekick against your sorry ass.
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by Skibofire(m): 9:17am On Oct 21, 2015
jamalchance:

What if she learnt it from he brothers or male cousins
that's the point sir.she didn't learn on her own n it cud b frm anybody not just her relations
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 21, 2015
Skibofire:
To score free kicks on fifa is extremely difficult + she is a girl..they are things u just don't learn on your own
nah nigguh free kicks on fifa is extremely easy...

1 Like

Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by Skibofire(m): 9:21am On Oct 21, 2015
katerine7:

I play with my brodas so wat do u ve to say abt dat unless u r not talking abt d game,because I learnt to play soccer games from my brodas
that's it.u learnt it frm someone in dis case its ur brothers.it might hv been frm anoda source
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by phameous: 9:21am On Oct 21, 2015
armylord:

Thank u.
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by Skibofire(m): 9:22am On Oct 21, 2015
armylord:
oga which FIFA u playing
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by joeace2020(m): 9:23am On Oct 21, 2015
I wonder no one has considered the fact that she could have brothers and by the way free kicks on FIFA are easy as hell....

If you are a student, young school leaver searching for jobs, or you are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch you money today, then visit my my Nairaland fiverr free training thread where you can come in to learn how to join fiverr and offer 5 Hot, In-demand Services as well as developing the skills needed not only to make money monthly working online on fiverr but offline as a workplace skill you can start a business with or use to boost your resume and job chances. Ain't that cool?

The thread is a well explained step by step guide along with images to help you grasp what you need to do. to help you get started today

There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...

The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by frakdon(m): 9:25am On Oct 21, 2015
Sugarhugs:
You couldn't be more wrong grin
so the Bobo is right, ehh nne?
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by Skibofire(m): 9:25am On Oct 21, 2015
slap1:

So she can't have elder brothers?
well d Op didn't specify.buh den what if she didn't have elder brothers? N its her first time playing with the boyfriend
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by Damminglola(f): 9:26am On Oct 21, 2015
Mtcheeewww. A guy that will beat me in FIFA game except my brother will try oooooo, not to now talk of ordinary free kick.
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by ZZ22: 9:27am On Oct 21, 2015
Some dun dey take this so serious to the extent of cursing the op... Aint this suppose to be a joke
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by fredopareto(m): 9:27am On Oct 21, 2015
david22uu:

she gave me a Mouth Action (best ever), tore and fixed the condoms her self and was riding me..

she dey watch bf ni yen or she dey spy wen her p man nd mulee dey bang demselve
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by ZZ22: 9:29am On Oct 21, 2015
Damminglola:
Mtcheeewww. A guy that will beat me in FIFA game except my brother will try oooooo, not to now talk of ordinary free kick.
.... Serious? Come my house make we play na
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by Obynolee(f): 9:29am On Oct 21, 2015
Whizzcute:

You behaves so armature by ending the relationship if she didn't tell you that she have no past, what's your concern if she learn it from her ex or exs??,your main concern should be now.I hate it when non virgin guys attach so much weight to girls virginity.
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 21, 2015
david22uu:

who does that? she's a headmistress and does horse back riding,d condom thing shows she maybe safe and you end it cos of a little lie? na who u dey form.
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by Obynolee(f): 9:32am On Oct 21, 2015
david22uu:

Did you ask her?,? maybe from mojo
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by Whizzcute(m): 9:41am On Oct 21, 2015
Monalisa185:

Take it easy boo

Depends on how close you re with your brothers, for you to learn how score from a free kick spot, it means you were immensely taught by someone very much close to you grin
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by stonecoldcafe: 9:42am On Oct 21, 2015
Skibofire:

SMH to you and everyone who liked your comment. #inferioritycomplex
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by Whizzcute(m): 9:44am On Oct 21, 2015
phameous:
Funny pple...
I look fwd to freekicks when playing FIFA on my iPad cuz I won't miss it. (My husband still wonder hw I do it)
On PS isn't so difficult either..
So watz d big deal...
Dat guy is dumb abeg.

Adonbelievit!!!!!!!!
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by Monalisa185(f): 9:47am On Oct 21, 2015
flokii:

are you IGBO?..

cos na only Yeebos I know say dey Prolific like that..

you again?

if I may ask...
what is 'Igbo'?
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by Monalisa185(f): 9:50am On Oct 21, 2015
Whizzcute:

Take it easy boo

Depends on how close you re with your brothers, for you to learn how score from a free kick spot, it means you were immensely taught by someone very much close to you grin

are you for real?

they are my flesh and blood

so why can't we be very close?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her / “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady / Anambra Seals Hotel Over Viral Pool Sex Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.