Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) (61146 Views)

My Girlfriend Looks Like Bobrisky....should I Quit The Relationship (photo) / Girls, Can U Take This Punishment From A Guy Just To Keep Ur Relationship? Photo / When Bae Visit And You Both Are In A Godly Relationship Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by confun: 11:54am On Oct 21, 2015
OMG, ds op sef, I no sabi wetin to call u, make I just no talk.. I be female o, bt if I play wit u, I will beat u to stupor....walahi.... I WILL BEAT U TO STUPOR, for ur info nobody taught me, I just go buy pad for market , I carry my laptop to a friend of mine and he installed d stuff for me, I practise on my own, I play wit computer night and day esp wen I was on session break in uni, I just love to play, nobody taught me, am intelligent abeg, by d time I played wit a friend of mine who was a guy, d guy open mouth no fit close am. Wat do u expect wen I grew up among boys, na me be d only female among 4 children,d last born sef, I dey play ball wit my brothers from childhood, infact na mostly ball matter I dey check for nairaland, so wetin u dey talk, a female cannot play free kick, come try me abeg, shame go catch u .....

1 Like

Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by Johnkantius97(m): 11:58am On Oct 21, 2015
AgbalagbaOle:
For how long have you been playing the game together.. she might have learned.. what a man can do a woman may do better..

and besides dont think whatever is difficult for you must compulsorily be difficult for others.. you might be a slow learner and she a very intelligent lady..

s reason be4 u act.. undecided

Glad you said "may".
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 21, 2015
Skibofire:
To score free kicks on fifa is extremely difficult + she is a girl..they are things u just don't learn on your own

Biko Bros, isit d normal free kick I knw abi u guys r speaking in riddles. And if its d normal one wot is so special dat a gal can't learn? R gals dat dumb?
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by Achilies(m): 12:11pm On Oct 21, 2015
Maybe it was just a lucky goal.

Such things do happen
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by confun: 12:14pm On Oct 21, 2015
Anyss:

Biko Bros, isit d normal free kick I knw abi u guys r speaking in riddles. And if its d normal one wot is so special dat a gal can't learn? R gals dat dumb?
don't mind dem jare, are gals dumb?
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by Damminglola(f): 12:37pm On Oct 21, 2015
ZZ22:
...lol.... Uhmm i mean you coming over to teach me

Berra.
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by feyilag(f): 12:38pm On Oct 21, 2015
Whizzcute:
Do you think this guy's decision is Right or Wrong ??
wrong!! grin,i luv football& I play fifa fairly tongue,i'm not a Pro tho.my bf lyks it dat I can play it& watch football/even argue about matches with him.n/b:e wins d game all d tym grin
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by Whizzcute(m): 1:02pm On Oct 21, 2015
feyilag:
wrong!! grin,i luv football& I play fifa fairly tongue,i'm not a Pro tho.my bf lyks it dat I can play it& watch football/even argue about matches with him.n/b:e wins d game all d tym grin

I love women of your type grin
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by frakdon(m): 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2015
Monalisa185:

hehehehe... what trap is that exactly?
I was told to leave you alone, so I won't want to tell you somethings that go make you fall more and more and then, someone go think say na enchantment.....
Maka ndi anya mpi*
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 21, 2015
Wrong!

He's stupid, she could be a game lover too.
I play some games and I'm good at some. Duh?!
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by Tinyemeka(m): 2:13pm On Oct 21, 2015
These holes ain't loyal! sad undecided
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by phameous: 2:59pm On Oct 21, 2015
Whizzcute:

Adonbelievit!!!!!!!!

Ur choice my dear,.. Besides ah don't av to convince u. smiley
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by Monalisa185(f): 3:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
frakdon:
I was told to leave you alone, so I won't want to tell you somethings that go make you fall more and more and then, someone go think say na enchantment.....
Maka ndi anya mpi*

hahahahahahaha

one word for you

#funny
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by Whizzcute(m): 3:28pm On Oct 21, 2015
phameous:

Ur choice my dear,.. Besides ah don't av to convince u. smiley
you need to
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by Monalisa185(f): 3:28pm On Oct 21, 2015
Tinyemeka:
These holes ain't loyal! sad undecided
which holes?
pot holes Abi pit holes? tongue
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by phameous: 3:34pm On Oct 21, 2015
Whizzcute:

you need to

Why?? I owe u? shocked
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by Whizzcute(m): 4:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
phameous:

Why?? I owe u? shocked
lol, funny you!
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by armadeo(m): 5:00pm On Oct 21, 2015
Skibofire:
To score free kicks on fifa is extremely difficult + she is a girl..they are things u just don't learn on your own

I didn't even know it was possible to score free kick till the day I did it. Even me I was in shock talk off my brother.

In John champions voice......

Quite frankly they should win from here...

1 Like

Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by shoboy9: 5:34pm On Oct 21, 2015
So what if someone taught her? you are too proud to be taught and u think she should also be so stiff necked? Abi she beat u?
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 21, 2015
Lolz......I agree wit d guy.....It is difficult 2 score a free kick on fifa......
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by DonaldGenes(m): 6:24pm On Oct 21, 2015
david22uu:
this remind me of why i ended mine..

She claimed she was a virgin and lost her virginity through rigorous
exercise and when she was young, and when we wanted to finally do..
she gave me a Mouth Action (best ever), tore and fixed the condoms her self and was riding me..

Question: How come she sabi like that

lmao! Bro, you must complete this your story oh
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by frakdon(m): 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2015
Monalisa185:

hahahahahahaha
one word for you
#funny
shrugs* how are you tonight?
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by DonaldGenes(m): 6:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
Sugarhugs:
You couldn't be more wrong grin
you are lookinq for trouble with this your DP? Abeg change am
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by Skibofire(m): 6:34pm On Oct 21, 2015
Anyss:

didn't meant it dat way love.Try playing FIFA love am sure u will understand what am tryna say
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by frakdon(m): 6:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
DonaldGenes:

yeah, she go change am, because your eyes no like wetin Dem see...
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by DonaldGenes(m): 6:43pm On Oct 21, 2015
frakdon:
yeah, she go change am, because your eyes no like wetin Dem see...

hahahahahaha Yeye boy.
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by frakdon(m): 7:16pm On Oct 21, 2015
DonaldGenes:

hahahahahaha Yeye boy.
shrugs*
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by frakdon(m): 7:18pm On Oct 21, 2015
DonaldGenes:

hahahahahaha Yeye boy.
shrugs*
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by Abiola031: 7:23pm On Oct 21, 2015
Lol....dis thread is very funny....so many things unknown in dis kinda situation tho...

Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by phameous: 7:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
Whizzcute:

lol, funny you!

smiley
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 21, 2015
DonaldGenes:

Lol, ok sir smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her / Anambra Seals Hotel Over Viral Pool Sex Video / You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.