Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) (61148 Views)

My Girlfriend Looks Like Bobrisky....should I Quit The Relationship (photo) / Girls, Can U Take This Punishment From A Guy Just To Keep Ur Relationship? Photo / When Bae Visit And You Both Are In A Godly Relationship Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by Feranchek(m): 8:10am On Oct 21, 2015
our MODs have d0ne dia rubbish again!

Anyway, op u fo0lish gan. Biko, did u ask her h0w she learnt it? Fr0m her resp0nce, u can probe further and come 2 a beta conclusion rather than being f0olish. U may end up l0osing a gurl who's ready to do anything 2 please u
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by princechinedu(m): 8:11am On Oct 21, 2015
Joker............
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by Sijo01(f): 8:11am On Oct 21, 2015
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by pman001(m): 8:11am On Oct 21, 2015
she was thought by the hand behind the scene

2 Likes

Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by Donpuffy(m): 8:12am On Oct 21, 2015
What if she's been playing it with her brothers b4 she met u sef?

2 Likes

Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by kelvkings: 8:12am On Oct 21, 2015
lol
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by stag: 8:12am On Oct 21, 2015
grin

Rather harsh, but gamers might understand his stand point though.

2 Likes

Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by Idrismusty97(m): 8:12am On Oct 21, 2015
So she can't have a brother? It could either be a brother or a friend that taught her. You aren't the only boy in the world.

1 Like

Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by Richal20(m): 8:13am On Oct 21, 2015
How come
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by Holuwakemmy16(f): 8:14am On Oct 21, 2015
Give her second chance
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by driand(m): 8:14am On Oct 21, 2015
grin funny dude!
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by BALLOSKI: 8:14am On Oct 21, 2015
Nice one!
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by bablononi(m): 8:14am On Oct 21, 2015
360ng:
LOL grin
lol
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by veraiyke(m): 8:15am On Oct 21, 2015
You are silly. So you've been playing the game with her n you don't want her to learn yey you say you love her. Ok she leant from one who wants her to learn and be a pro too. Fool
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by francescainnoce(f): 8:16am On Oct 21, 2015
Wow!!!!!
Talk of inferiority complex sha....
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by ABSOL10: 8:17am On Oct 21, 2015
ur judgment is too quick dude...and it doesnt make any sense....y didnt u quit d relationship when she started playing FIFA with u. what u are indirectly saying is dat another guy is teaching her.....jealousy is affecting you......
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 21, 2015
Nubian113:
Lol! Red card! He is right grin
Would you be happy if your boyfriend jilted you because of that silly reason? Women,enemies of themselves.

1 Like

Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by Damilare5882(m): 8:19am On Oct 21, 2015
@op She might learn it from her brothers , male cousins ... So don't just jump into conclusion
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by wiznuel(m): 8:19am On Oct 21, 2015
don't rule out the possibility of male siblings
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by tivta(m): 8:22am On Oct 21, 2015
Dam...
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by Rapoo(m): 8:22am On Oct 21, 2015
Hahhahahaha. She do go for away matches naHahhahahaha. She do go for away matches naHahhahahaha. She do go for away matches na
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by sauceEEP(m): 8:26am On Oct 21, 2015
This must be a joke. No sane man will end his relationship because of PS game. angry
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by mekonglobal(m): 8:28am On Oct 21, 2015
Kids experimenting with relationship...so is that love? I bet while wooing her, you told her how you loved her more than your mother..grow up dude.....if this isnt a joke..
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by MbashrexBashir(m): 8:29am On Oct 21, 2015
Skibofire:
To score free kicks on fifa is extremely difficult + she is a girl..they are things u just don't learn on your own

Did you another guy taught her?
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by orobs93(m): 8:29am On Oct 21, 2015
B4 she go come position d kicker with accurate direction..b4 she go come press shoot button come terminate am at the rite terminal point men nope the teacher is a bad guy and she definitely cheated

1 Like

Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by nawtibownie: 8:32am On Oct 21, 2015
What if her brother or cousin taught her?
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by katerine7(f): 8:35am On Oct 21, 2015
Skibofire:
To score free kicks on fifa is extremely difficult + she is a girl..they are things u just don't learn on your own
I play with my brodas so wat do u ve to say abt dat unless u r not talking abt d game,because I learnt to play soccer games from my brodas
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by Gr8amechi: 8:40am On Oct 21, 2015
david22uu:
this remind me of why i ended mine..

She claimed she was a virgin and lost her virginity through rigorous
exercise and when she was young, and when we wanted to finally do..
she gave me a Mouth Action (best ever), tore and fixed the condoms her self and was riding me..

Question: How come she sabi like that
oga you wia very wrong, smh for we guys
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by lekan29ice(m): 8:41am On Oct 21, 2015
k
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by tefortayo: 8:43am On Oct 21, 2015
Whizzcute:
Do you think this guy's decision is Right or Wrong ??

Wait oooo, can't she learn it from her brother or friend, cool don't discourage other girls ooo
Re: See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) by tk4rd: 8:44am On Oct 21, 2015
Whizzcute:
Do you think this guy's decision is Right or Wrong ??
HE IS NOT HER FIRST BOYFRIEND FOR GOODNESS SAKE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her / Anambra Seals Hotel Over Viral Pool Sex Video / You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.