Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,720 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

X-men Origins: Wolverine - Excellent Cinematography - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / X-men Origins: Wolverine - Excellent Cinematography (4868 Views)

X-men: First Class' Follow-up Previously Converse / X-men Fanz;; X-men june 3rd, 2011 ***Review*** / The Wolverine Movie, Lagos And The Igbo Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: X-men Origins: Wolverine - Excellent Cinematography by marktwain: 11:03am On May 21, 2009
Saw the movie @Silverbird Port Harcourt yesterday and it was fan - ta - stic.

Not a comic person in any sense of the word, and maybe that's why i was wowed out of my socks.

a definite 9/10. Excellent movie.
Re: X-men Origins: Wolverine - Excellent Cinematography by Ced8: 3:22pm On May 30, 2009
seriously,wolverine without the adamantium,is soo not kewl tongue
Re: X-men Origins: Wolverine - Excellent Cinematography by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 30, 2009
biina:

It practically ruined the whole movie for me. angry
They could have given it a fake name, or chosen a more remote area, instead they chose to degrade Lagos to the status of a slum. angry
I wonder when Nigeria will start taking Hollywood to task on their often misrepresentation of our society angry
                     /\
                      i
                      i
      I wonder too. sad sad
Re: X-men Origins: Wolverine - Excellent Cinematography by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:18pm On May 30, 2009
lol just cos you people rather stay in denial and believe Lagos is like VI doesn't mean others should do the same.
Re: X-men Origins: Wolverine - Excellent Cinematography by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 30, 2009
/\
           i
           i
So u feel Lagos is Lik the slum depicted In the Wolverin Movie . . . n it's rite 4 'THEM' 2 go on lik that ?

Sis,why am i not feelin u?
Re: X-men Origins: Wolverine - Excellent Cinematography by tommyex(m): 9:13pm On May 30, 2009
hmmmmmmm, guess i will watch the film soon, i wanted 2 watch it last wk but my friend was not into animations at all, will try this week again.

Nice comments Dark n iice
Re: X-men Origins: Wolverine - Excellent Cinematography by yoruba: 11:56am On Jul 01, 2009
By the way, the director of the movie is South African-Gavin Hood
Re: X-men Origins: Wolverine - Excellent Cinematography by ExInferis(m): 5:03pm On Jul 01, 2009
people talk of hollywood as if its one single entity; its a collection of studios, writers, etc all with their own idea of profits, budgets, good story, plt, character etc. the bottomline is, some of them are pretty acuurate on what we want to see (Dark Knight, ironMan) and pretty dense on judging our tastes and threatening our patience (spidey 3, ghost rider, spirit, etc).

me, i'll rather have xmen-origin's Deadpool than the comic's crass, wise-cracking, fourth-wall breaking idiot (though the movie's deadpoll DID break the 4th wall too)

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Easily Add Subtitle To Any Movie / DSTV To Increase Subscription Price Effective 1 May 2017 / Saint Obi: Loving His Return!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.