Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Is She A Good Cousin, A Bad Friend Or Just Jealous? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She A Good Cousin, A Bad Friend Or Just Jealous? (3576 Views)

My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / Is Sex With Your Cousin A Religious Sin Or A Societal Taboo? / See What A Bad Friend Did To Me Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She A Good Cousin, A Bad Friend Or Just Jealous? by Tallesty1(m): 9:15am On Oct 21, 2015
I have this friend who has not been in a relationship for years.

He had a terrible experience the first time he dated so he vowed to not date again until he's ready to settle down.

Well, the time has finally come. He told me yesterday that he is planning to get married before this coming Easter.

When I asked him if he's seeing any girl now he said "NO" but he's interested in one of his cousin's friend and would love to know her more.

The cousin(who was obviously listening to us from the kitchen) called out. "which of my friend"?

The question kinda threw us off balance cause we didn't expect it.

"face what you're doing oo, what we are saying here no concern you" I replied.

"e do, they are my friends"

She joined us and still repeated the question.

"which of my friend is that"?

He tells her.

"nah, don't go there. that girl will just finish you, I won't advise you to date any of my friends cause they are not wife materials. They will just chop you and clean mouth and they are too materialistic. You will go broke and die before your time if you do. and many other bla! bla!! bla!!!. They are my friend and I know them more than their parents, so chill. If you're ready to settle down like you said, then give me small time and I will find a nice girl for you. It is a promise" she said.

Mehn!! Come see the look on our faces.

By the time she finished, I was already on the floor searching for my jaw cause it dropped.

Been think about it and I don't know if this girl is a bad friend or a good cousin.

Or is she just jealous?
Re: Is She A Good Cousin, A Bad Friend Or Just Jealous? by sojax2cool(m): 9:17am On Oct 21, 2015
I can't categorically tell you now. Let me ask some people below me

2 Likes

Re: Is She A Good Cousin, A Bad Friend Or Just Jealous? by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 21, 2015
Good!!!
Depends on her kind of life though. .. remember the show me your friends. ..
Re: Is She A Good Cousin, A Bad Friend Or Just Jealous? by Cutehector(m): 9:18am On Oct 21, 2015
She may be right....

3 Likes

Re: Is She A Good Cousin, A Bad Friend Or Just Jealous? by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 21, 2015
She knows her friends better than u do guys...so better listen to her.

8 Likes

Re: Is She A Good Cousin, A Bad Friend Or Just Jealous? by Tallesty1(m): 9:19am On Oct 21, 2015
sojax2cool:
I can't categorically tell you now
Because you may say one thing and the people below you will say it is another.

gringringringringrin

5 Likes

Re: Is She A Good Cousin, A Bad Friend Or Just Jealous? by falconey(m): 9:19am On Oct 21, 2015
I didn't read the story, I support the girl shah.
Re: Is She A Good Cousin, A Bad Friend Or Just Jealous? by vizkiz: 9:20am On Oct 21, 2015
she just confirmed that her friends are biitches and you are still here asking questions undecided

Haven't you read the book of niggalatians chapter 2 verse 12 which says "hoes of the same level flocks together"

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She A Good Cousin, A Bad Friend Or Just Jealous? by Cutehector(m): 9:21am On Oct 21, 2015
vizkiz:
she just confirmed that her friends are biitches and you are still here asking questions undecided

Haven't you read the book of niggalatians chapter 2 verse 12 which says "hoes of the same level flocks together"
lol damn straight.....

1 Like

Re: Is She A Good Cousin, A Bad Friend Or Just Jealous? by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 21, 2015
she's a good cousin

2 Likes

Re: Is She A Good Cousin, A Bad Friend Or Just Jealous? by Cutehector(m): 9:23am On Oct 21, 2015
Thr was dis gurl I told my female cousin I wanted to date.. She told me point blank, dnt even go thr... She ddnt even gv me any reason.. So tallesty, wen a gurl tels u not to date a certain girl, believ her. She knws her berra dan u do..

1 Like

Re: Is She A Good Cousin, A Bad Friend Or Just Jealous? by Tallesty1(m): 9:24am On Oct 21, 2015
Cutehector:
She may be right....
KashyBaby:
She knows her friends better than u do guys...so better listen to her.

Yea... But if the saying "show me your friend and I will tell you who you are" is true then she has finished herself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is She A Good Cousin, A Bad Friend Or Just Jealous? by ayindepremier: 9:25am On Oct 21, 2015

1) Only a thief can trace and catch a thief!
2) Only a friend knows his/her friend than the parent.
3.) when a friend warns u about her friend, my nigga, don't hesitate, take a trip to Jamaica for some Lo weed for coolant!
4.) according to vizkiz code of coduct, chapter 2 verse 12, says, ye ma niggas, beware and concious of females!
for u are in doubt? ask her friends' friend.
HOES OF THE SAME FEATHER FLOCKS TOGETHER!
5) play Chris Brown's Loyal track for ur consolations.

well, jealousy may be attached, CH.2 V.13 says, WHEN A FELLOW HOE IS TRYING TO RUN ANOTHER HOE DOWN, YE LORD PREMIER SMELLS JEALOUSY!

4 Likes

Re: Is She A Good Cousin, A Bad Friend Or Just Jealous? by Cutehector(m): 9:26am On Oct 21, 2015
Tallesty1:

Yea... But if the saying "show me your friend and I will tell you who you are" is true then she has finished herself.
dats tru too... But hey, u aint gona marry ur cousin ryt?

D same way she has talked ur frnd to not marryn her frnd is d same way her frnd will talk to a guy to not marryn ur cousin..
Re: Is She A Good Cousin, A Bad Friend Or Just Jealous? by Tallesty1(m): 9:27am On Oct 21, 2015
vizkiz:

Dam right.

What she actually meant is "Bro, she is runs girl like th rest of us. We bitches so stay away from us"

But don't you think the reason she tarnished her image that bad could be because she doesn't want her friend to get married before her?

1 Like

Re: Is She A Good Cousin, A Bad Friend Or Just Jealous? by Tallesty1(m): 9:29am On Oct 21, 2015
Cutehector:
Thr was dis gurl I told my female cousin I wanted to date.. She told me point blank, dnt even go thr... She ddnt even gv me any reason.. So tallesty, wen a gurl tels u not to date a certain girl, believ her. She knws her berra dan u do..
abi oo.

Thanks bro.
Re: Is She A Good Cousin, A Bad Friend Or Just Jealous? by allytinted: 9:30am On Oct 21, 2015
ill advice the guy to confirm tins for himself first by approaching d girl behind her back not forgetting wht he's been told also by his cousin cos u never can tell.....d cousin might b right and she might not. My humble opinion though.
Re: Is She A Good Cousin, A Bad Friend Or Just Jealous? by Tallesty1(m): 9:31am On Oct 21, 2015
Oyind17:
she's a good cousin
Re: Is She A Good Cousin, A Bad Friend Or Just Jealous? by Tallesty1(m): 9:33am On Oct 21, 2015
ayindepremier:
b
isvor Bankole.
Re: Is She A Good Cousin, A Bad Friend Or Just Jealous? by vizkiz: 9:38am On Oct 21, 2015
Tallesty1:
Dam right.

What she actually meant is "Bro, she is runs girl like th rest of us. We bitches so stay away from us"

But don't you think the reason she tarnished her image that bad could be because she doesn't want her friend to get married before her?

nah...ladies arealways happy for their "friends" getting married. But if they know who she really is, they can't let her get married to any of their family members. Or friends sef.

There was this friend of mind back in school, I asked her to link me up with a friend of hers I liked but her reply was "vizkiz, bia I like you so much and I can't let you live a life of regret" though she didn't say much but it takes a person with understanding to decode her message

1 Like

Re: Is She A Good Cousin, A Bad Friend Or Just Jealous? by LadyX(f): 9:39am On Oct 21, 2015
Op, if the cousin's friends are not wife material, she is also not wife material.

I don't know whether what the cousin said about her friends is true, but I think she could be insincere. How come all her friends are bad?

Maybe she doesn't want them to marry before her. Maybe she's jealous that her friend is going to enjoy her cousin's money.

Some 'friends' might be so envious of you but they would still be laughing with you.

Tell your friend to look for another girl and forget about the cousin's friends.

1 Like

Re: Is She A Good Cousin, A Bad Friend Or Just Jealous? by nicerod(m): 9:40am On Oct 21, 2015
Ifa wot dd u say concernin this?
Re: Is She A Good Cousin, A Bad Friend Or Just Jealous? by ayindepremier: 9:44am On Oct 21, 2015
Tallesty1:
isvor Bankole.
No b my fault, I'm actually booking to save u or ur friend's ass!

and all get is this? May u not end up like Former Bankole!

Re: Is She A Good Cousin, A Bad Friend Or Just Jealous? by Tallesty1(m): 9:48am On Oct 21, 2015
ayindepremier:

No b my fault, I'm actually booking to save u or ur friend's ass!

and all get is this? May u not end up like Former Bankole!

See your bouncing coconut heads.
Re: Is She A Good Cousin, A Bad Friend Or Just Jealous? by Tallesty1(m): 9:49am On Oct 21, 2015
vizkiz:

nah...ladies arealways happy for their "friends" getting married. But if they know who she really is, they can't let her get married to any of their family members. Or friends sef.

There was this friend of mind back in school, I asked her to link me up with a friend of hers I liked but her reply was "vizkiz, bia I like you so much and I can't let you live a life of regret" though she didn't say much but it takes a person with understanding to decode her message
Phewww.

Thanks Nna, we learn everyday.
Re: Is She A Good Cousin, A Bad Friend Or Just Jealous? by vizkiz: 9:51am On Oct 21, 2015
ayindepremier:

1) Only a thief can trace and catch a thief!
2) Only a friend knows his/her friend than the parent.
3.) when a friend warns u about her friend, my nigga, don't hesitate, take a trip to Jamaica for some Lo weed for coolant!
4.) according to viz.kiz code of coduct, chapter 2 verse 12, says, ye ma niggas, beware and concious of females!
for u are in doubt? ask her friends' friend.
HOES OF THE SAME FEATHER FLOCKS TOGETHER!
5) play Chris Brown's Loyal track for ur consolations.

well, jealousy may be attached, CH.2 V.13 says, WHEN A FELLOW HOE IS TRYING TO RUN ANOTHER HOE DOWN, YE LORD PREMIER SMELLS JEALOUSY!

mad man grin
Re: Is She A Good Cousin, A Bad Friend Or Just Jealous? by Swissheart(f): 9:58am On Oct 21, 2015
Real women/friends do not bring themselves down...wat happens to letting her cousin discover himself.... Or talking to that friend about ending all the rubbish they do together.....

Re: Is She A Good Cousin, A Bad Friend Or Just Jealous? by donholy28(m): 9:58am On Oct 21, 2015
True...she knows her friends very well..that's also why guys never let their friends date their sis...cause what u re doing to another person's sis someone is also doing that to ur sis
Re: Is She A Good Cousin, A Bad Friend Or Just Jealous? by IamLEGEND1: 10:05am On Oct 21, 2015
You know while I'm tempted to say your friend should listen to his cousin and stay away from the chick...........

I also know women are a bunch of backstabbing lunatics who will go to great lengths to spoil each other's market.and I wouldn't put it past his cousin to be of that ilk too.

so make ur friend go sample the shawty for himself but make him dey cautious!

and the moment him start to dey smell any of the characteristics him cousin been yarn....

ABORT MISSION!!

I REPEAT,..ABORT MISSION!!!

2 Likes

Re: Is She A Good Cousin, A Bad Friend Or Just Jealous? by fullstreets: 10:07am On Oct 21, 2015
I suggest he doesn't give up, let him c for himself. Hence my advice: Chase n banng dat ho 2 times, d 1st time to know how much damage has bin done dia, if it is tyt, den a 2nd tym to make sure its not alum.
Re: Is She A Good Cousin, A Bad Friend Or Just Jealous? by Hannysmilez(f): 10:10am On Oct 21, 2015
Me thinks she is a bad friend and maybe a good cousin. No matter how bad her friends are,she need not speak of them in that manner. She could have just told him not to in a discreet manner. She may trying to be a good cousin but she went 'bout it the wrong way.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me / Photo Of The Day!!!!!! What Will U Do If Is You? / Lol, See How This Guy Squeezed His Girl's Butt Very Hard On Their Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.