Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,508 members, 7,836,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Guys What Do U Do To Girls Who Think They Are Smart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Do U Do To Girls Who Think They Are Smart (825 Views)

I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? / Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What Do U Do To Girls Who Think They Are Smart by Sirsoftness(m): 11:09am On Oct 21, 2015
As guy we all have different experience on girls that think they can use our heads and get away with it
They question here is how did u get back at them. I start wit mine

So i asked this girl out she said yes we agreed on where we were goin to meet. I was at the eatery waiting for her wen she walked in with 3 of her friends i say haa na so dis girl won take ruin me i stylishly made my way out without her seeing me 2mins later she called saying she's there,I told to start ordering i will be there very soon 5mins later i sent her a text *God punish you* and i switched off my phone

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do U Do To Girls Who Think They Are Smart by IamLEGEND1: 11:16am On Oct 21, 2015
Re: Guys What Do U Do To Girls Who Think They Are Smart by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 21, 2015
Nice one,although i havent been in that situation but a close friend of mind took a girl out & she invited 3 more friends. After ordering heaven and hell my guy stopped the music at the bar and announced to everyone that the girls are responsible for the bills and switched table.it was very funny cos the music continued after the announcement grin

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do U Do To Girls Who Think They Are Smart by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 21, 2015
undecidedundecided Oya clap for yourself
Re: Guys What Do U Do To Girls Who Think They Are Smart by temitayo315(m): 11:28am On Oct 21, 2015
No gal as ever tried playing smart on me. Who dey give face.*boan* Oya woju o
Re: Guys What Do U Do To Girls Who Think They Are Smart by temitayo315(m): 11:28am On Oct 21, 2015
Leg cross*fold hands*. Waiting 4 all dose gals on NL to come and counter attack. Hehehe Op grin
Re: Guys What Do U Do To Girls Who Think They Are Smart by Rapsodee(m): 11:46am On Oct 21, 2015
Days ago,I planned on taking a girl out,imagine I didn't tell her where I planned to take her to,i told her to come on campus by 6pm,she came early by that 4pm,'why so early' i asked her,she said she had come for a personal issue,I said OK,she then suddenly called me around 5pm that she had walked and walked and now tired already and can't come back again by 6pm that we planned so she is now with a friend at this so so so Buka,that i should come and meet them...Omo I was like wats all dis,naa so d rain just started to fall,I called her and said see "we will go out some other time,I can't enter rain its better you take a bus from that place straight to school gate since you are tired already, she was like "I won't have time again" I said "Haa,there will be time",she said "No"...wen I see say dis girl no wan gree,I shapaly cut the call,if you like stay in the rain and be waiting for me,if at all,I plan on taking any girl out,its not really about where we are going or just to eat and disperse,NOPE,It's not done that way,we need to discuss and have fun and I won't be okay with your friend among us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys What Do U Do To Girls Who Think They Are Smart by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 21, 2015
Re: Guys What Do U Do To Girls Who Think They Are Smart by Sirsoftness(m): 11:59am On Oct 21, 2015
Re: Guys What Do U Do To Girls Who Think They Are Smart by Sirsoftness(m): 12:00pm On Oct 21, 2015
Rapsodee:
Days ago,I planned on taking a girl out,imagine I didn't tell her where I planned to take her to,i told her to come on campus by 6pm,she texted me that she was around by that 4pm,'why so early' i asked her,she said she had come for a personal issue,I said OK,she then suddenly called me around 5pm that she had walked and walked and now tired already and can't come back again by 6pm that we planned so she is now with a friend at this so so so Buka,that i should come and meet them...Omo I was like wats all dis,naa so d rain just started to fall,I called her and said see "we will go out some other time,I can't enter rain its better you take a bus from that place straight to school gate since you are tired already, she was like "I won't have time again" I said "Haa,there will be time",she said "No"...wen I see say dis girl no wan gree,I shapaly cut the call,if you like stay in the rain and be waiting for me,if at all,I plan on taking any girl out,its not really about where we are going or just to eat and disperse,NOPE,It's not done that way,we need to discuss and have fun and I won't be okay with your friend among us.

Nice one
Re: Guys What Do U Do To Girls Who Think They Are Smart by excellentwork: 12:03pm On Oct 21, 2015
Rapsodee:
Days ago,I planned on taking a girl out,imagine I didn't tell her where I planned to take her to,i told her to come on campus by 6pm,she texted me that she was around by that 4pm,'why so early' i asked her,she said she had come for a personal issue,I said OK,she then suddenly called me around 5pm that she had walked and walked and now tired already and can't come back again by 6pm that we planned so she is now with a friend at this so so so Buka,that i should come and meet them...Omo I was like wats all dis,naa so d rain just started to fall,I called her and said see "we will go out some other time,I can't enter rain its better you take a bus from that place straight to school gate since you are tired already, she was like "I won't have time again" I said "Haa,there will be time",she said "No"...wen I see say dis girl no wan gree,I shapaly cut the call,if you like stay in the rain and be waiting for me,if at all,I plan on taking any girl out,its not really about where we are going or just to eat and disperse,NOPE,It's not done that way,we need to discuss and have fun and I won't be okay with your friend among us.

LEARNING MOOD ACTIVATED....

Get your Electric Lunch Box And Toothpaste Dispenser here, visit signature below
Re: Guys What Do U Do To Girls Who Think They Are Smart by Emodeee: 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2015
Missmossy, I wanna tk u to the cinema, is that feasible?
Re: Guys What Do U Do To Girls Who Think They Are Smart by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 21, 2015
Sirsoftness:

Y

I want to add my experience.
Re: Guys What Do U Do To Girls Who Think They Are Smart by faith551(m): 12:18pm On Oct 21, 2015
Use head and get away with it? You don even see the head to use undecided
Re: Guys What Do U Do To Girls Who Think They Are Smart by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 21, 2015
If she THINKS she is smart so be it! She shouldn't try play smart with ME tho, she'll regret it. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Bleep - not useful / Can You Take A Grenade For Her / LOL! See What Naija Guy Told Lady Who Demanded For A No $ex In Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.