Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Kegel Exercise For Men Really Works! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kegel Exercise For Men Really Works! (1732 Views)

Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had Sex With Another Man?? / Which Body Type Do Men REALLY Prefer? / 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kegel Exercise For Men Really Works! by SmokingGunZ(m): 12:32pm On Oct 21, 2015
Hello NLanders...been off for a while. Well, i'm back. smiley

Just browsed through google yesterday about the Kegel stuff.

As a virgin, i play with my joystick atleast once in two days to learn my body and guard against premature ejaculation.

I found the muscle that controls my urinary discharge and sperm discharge.
I gave it a try, it worked!! grin.

Now i'm ready for the Big Bang grin grin
Re: Kegel Exercise For Men Really Works! by ajasbaba(m): 12:34pm On Oct 21, 2015
hmmmmmmm

did you just said MASTURBATE.

1 Like

Re: Kegel Exercise For Men Really Works! by SmokingGunZ(m): 12:37pm On Oct 21, 2015
ajasbaba:
hmmmmmmm

did you just said MASTURBATE.
Thought The Stupid NL correct would change it .. Lemme goan edit smiley
Re: Kegel Exercise For Men Really Works! by donTbone(m): 1:05pm On Oct 21, 2015
Kegel exercise
First time I knew about it, was 4yrs ago!

Helps ladies a lot too thou wink
Re: Kegel Exercise For Men Really Works! by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 21, 2015
For which side you see the muscle?

Experimenting with you Thomas and achieving the objective of the experiment is one thing.

Your Thomas being inside Virginia Valley is another thing.....

1 Like

Re: Kegel Exercise For Men Really Works! by SmokingGunZ(m): 1:28pm On Oct 21, 2015
Bubewilson:
For which side you see the muscle?

Experimenting with you Thomas and achieving the objective of the experiment is one thing.

Your Thomas being inside Virginia Valley is another thing.....

It cant be much different na. :-/

The pussy is overrated sha
Re: Kegel Exercise For Men Really Works! by whizdame(m): 1:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
SmokingGunZ:

It cant be much different na. :-/
The pussy is overrated sha
this dude sound like a serial masturbator

1 Like

Re: Kegel Exercise For Men Really Works! by SmokingGunZ(m): 2:11pm On Oct 21, 2015
whizdame:
this dude sound like a serial masturbator

Vaseline crew smiley

1 Like

Re: Kegel Exercise For Men Really Works! by CharlyNick: 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2015
What's the Muscle called? Where's it located? Side, surface, beneath, etc.
Re: Kegel Exercise For Men Really Works! by SmokingGunZ(m): 4:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
CharlyNick:
What's the Muscle called? Where's it located? Side, surface, beneath, etc.

Try urinating.. Then stop abruptly. Dont tense your butt or legs. Do it like three times.. You'll discover the muscle.
I got mine at the second try.
When you feel you're about to release. .tense that muscle. (Not butt o!)
It takes back the sperm that woulda come out, do this repeatedly in two minutes intervals. Tensing this muscle when you have an erection, you also allow more blood flow.

Chai..i don tire to type
Re: Kegel Exercise For Men Really Works! by CharlyNick: 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2015
SmokingGunZ:

Try urinating.. Then stop abruptly. Dont tense your butt or legs. Do it like three times.. You'll discover the muscle.
I got mine at the second try.
When you feel you're about to release. .tense that muscle. (Not butt o!)
It takes back the sperm that woulda come out, do this repeatedly in two minutes intervals. Tensing this muscle when you have an erection, you also allow more blood flow.

Chai..i don tire to type

Nice one though........ Tnx
Re: Kegel Exercise For Men Really Works! by remotecontrol: 7:22pm On Oct 21, 2015
Open easy to do when urinating but if sperm wan commot you will find out is different. Much harder
Re: Kegel Exercise For Men Really Works! by SmokingGunZ(m): 5:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
remotecontrol:
Open easy to do when urinating but if sperm wan commot you will find out is different. Much harder
Lol. You have to slow down in this case. If you having sex....limit it to 3 slow thrusts, 5 quick thrusts till you can control yourself again.
Goodluck

(1) (Reply)

Seven Ways To Firm Up Sagging Boobies / I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Who Is Rude And Talks Anyhow / Brothers!!! A Question For You All... (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.