Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

What Does The South West Offer Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does The South West Offer Nigeria (33447 Views)

Jonathan Still Has So Much To Offer Nigeria – Fani-kayode / Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria / Niger Delta Have Nothing To Offer Nigeria Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does The South West Offer Nigeria by aresa: 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2015
ezeagu:

That's nice, but the fact remains, Nigeria is only relevant because of the crude oil in the delta. Lagos itself has benefited from that. And to be honest, much of the historic firsts were under the British administration, not in independence when oil was already discovered.

Under Britain or Roman empire, the SW survived and advanced rapidly ahrad of the other regions before oil.

The British government was not the premier of the western region, Obafemi Awolowo was.

The British government did not build or awarded any of the contracts, it was done by Obafemi Awolowo.

The British government the not pay for the infrastructures, the western regional government paid with cocoa, rubber money and taxes from the western region.

Please keep up woth your history books.

Oil remains and association remains a needless distraction.

17 Likes

Re: What Does The South West Offer Nigeria by adekolaelect(m): 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2015
He no get sense at all Sw is the most peaceful region in Nigeria & bless wit talented ppl he must answer this Question why his ppl rushing 2 settle here why they prefer sw as a place 2 do Business than theirs? Am very sorry 4 u na no get education u na just dey talk.

10 Likes

Re: What Does The South West Offer Nigeria by veraponpo(m): 4:43pm On Oct 21, 2015
FFKfuckedBIANCA:
Amadioha bend your mouth there for this fallacy. I challenge you to list the 'delta ibo' owned banks. Lets compare it with the ones owned by the Yoruba

He can only mention Zenith and UBA forgetting that more than 13 banks are owned by Yoruba people and controlling shares in some other ones, this is the highest by any region.

12 Likes

Re: What Does The South West Offer Nigeria by ezeagu(m): 4:44pm On Oct 21, 2015
veraponpo:

What are you talking about?

So Britain gave South Western Govt free and compulsory Education in 1955?

So Britain built cocoa house? why didnt they build in the North and East too?

So Britain built the first international stadium called Liberty stadium?

So, Britain built all the industrial estates in the South West?

This is funny....No insult is targeted please.

Britain provided the framework of Nigeria to be able to organise such projects which is why there isn't a second coca house. If this was solely an indigenous feat Ibadan would have several Cocoa houses just like there would be several train eastern lines in the east. And yes, in a way Britian was in charge of industries in the 'south west'. That's the point of colonialism.

2 Likes

Re: What Does The South West Offer Nigeria by ezeagu(m): 4:45pm On Oct 21, 2015
aresa:

Under Britain or Roman empire, the SW survived and advanced rapidly ahrad of the other regions before oil.

The British government was not the premier of the western region, Obafemi Awolowo was.

The British government did not build or awarded any of the contracts, it was done by Obafemi Awolowo.

The British government the not pay for the infrastructures, the western regional government paid with cocoa, rubber money and taxes from the western region.

Please keep up woth your history books.

Oil remains and association remains a needless distraction.

It survived but it didn't thrive like now. Look at South Korea. If it was an indigenous feat that's where it would be.

1 Like

Re: What Does The South West Offer Nigeria by modath(f): 4:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
ezeagu:

This is wrong. This is Asaba in the 1800s.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-jrtkX1VCfH8/TdQxQ5nfreI/AAAAAAAAAXU/Cl1X56BI1ig/s1600/Ahaba.jpg[/img]

This is a market in Onitsha in the early 1900s.

I can provide more images if you like.

I need to see Enugu, Awka & maybe Umuahia.

Asaba is not in the south east & anyone can put anything on tumblr, & if you can direct me to a book or something of note that I can see things for myself, will be lovely..

I want to learn.. Thx.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does The South West Offer Nigeria by veraponpo(m): 4:53pm On Oct 21, 2015
ezeagu:

Britain provided the framework of Nigeria to be able to organise such projects which is why there isn't a second coca house. If this was solely an indigenous feat Ibadan would have several Cocoa houses just like there would be several train eastern lines in the east. And yes, in a way Britian was in charge of industries in the 'south west'. That's the point of colonialism.

Do not forget that after independence, one man called Aguiyi Ironsi thinking Nigeria could enjoy what south west developed changed our system of govt to Unitary system of govt.

That was the beginning of the end.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does The South West Offer Nigeria by ezeagu(m): 5:00pm On Oct 21, 2015
modath:

I need to see Enugu, Awka & maybe Umuahia.

Asaba is not in the south east & anyone can put anything on tumblr, & if you can direct me to a book or something of note that I can see things for myself, will be lovely..

I want to learn.. Thx.

I don't have Umuahia, Aba will do.

[img]https://oldnaija.files./2014/12/aba-town.jpg[/img]

Precolonial onitsha house:

Pre colonial Arochukwu house

More Onitsha:

Pre colonial Awka architecture:

[img]http://2.bp..com/_jeBv7EEofYQ/TLvDiw1p7LI/AAAAAAAAAKQ/QUdZLOjpDz0/s1600/Dike%27s+Tower.png[/img]

You know what, just look at my signature

3 Likes

Re: What Does The South West Offer Nigeria by WIZGUY69(m): 5:05pm On Oct 21, 2015
kettykin:
Hello all,aside the oil industry mining oil resources in niger delta and the banks owned by majority delta igbos but by some reasons are located in lagos.

What really does the south west offer Nigeria.

what does SW offer Nigeria?
too much dry gin ain't good for the brain o.

12 Likes

Re: What Does The South West Offer Nigeria by WIZGUY69(m): 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2015
aresa:

1. The SW survived comfortably before oil was discovered.

2. The SW under the old western region built many historic "First In Nigeria" structures without oil money.

3. The SW built all the industrial estates in Lagos from Ikeja industrial estate to Matori, Apapa, Mushin and Ilupeju industrial and these industries are still responsible for countless jobs and a major chunk of Nigeria's industrial output, goods and services.

All before Nigeria became a country and infact, oil and affiliation with the rest of the country slowed down the SW because the SW achieved all the above in less than 10 years so imagine the SW today without the association and oil bargage.

Bro! I don't think, the illiterate can comprehend what you posted up there. very disgusting set of people.

about the bolded, I was researching about the firsts in Nigeria, and I was astonished when I learnt that the first Hotel in Nigeria was located in SW, Skyscraper, stadium, airport, industrial estates, university, hospital, church etc. and I was like, what were the other regions doing? shocked and one iboe villager will just come from nowhere & start asking what SW contributes to FG Account, I will overlook it if the question is coming from a Japanese, American or Chinese. but from an indigene of an eroded cursed region. mcheeew

14 Likes

Re: What Does The South West Offer Nigeria by aresa: 5:23pm On Oct 21, 2015
ezeagu:

It survived but it didn't thrive like now. Look at South Korea. If it was an indigenous feat that's where it would be.

lmao. Is this dude joking or pulling me legs...

It didn't last because regional administration was abolished by your kinsman aka Aguiyi Ironsi and not because of whatever indigenous rubbish you are talking about.

And what's S.Korea got to do with Nigeria? Are we related historically?

Do they have a mixture of hausa, yoruba and ibo in S.Korea?

They had regional government administration in S.Korea too?

Please leave thread if you have nothing sane and rational to talk about?

12 Likes

Re: What Does The South West Offer Nigeria by modath(f): 5:25pm On Oct 21, 2015
ezeagu:

I d
[img]http://41.med

You know what, just look at my signature

I can see that you are someone that takes deep pride in your origin but I'd have love clear AERIAL pictures of cluster of houses that will be dinstinct & is verifiable..

Unlike pictures of singles, you get?

Enugu in 1900 would have been the icing on the cake..... Like we have ancient yoruba towns&cities..

1 Like

Re: What Does The South West Offer Nigeria by quickly: 5:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
Nigerian youths keep wasting there time on tribal or trivial issues while other countries youths are developing products to further enslaved africans

#KOTINU
Re: What Does The South West Offer Nigeria by quickly: 5:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
Nigerian youths keep wasting there time on tribal or trivial issues while other countries are developing products to further enslaved africans

#KOTINU
Re: What Does The South West Offer Nigeria by ziccoit: 5:28pm On Oct 21, 2015
Let me invite my friends here to come have some laugh. Some comments are gbaski. Oh oh oh hu hu grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Does The South West Offer Nigeria by aresa: 5:30pm On Oct 21, 2015
WIZGUY69:

Bro! I don't think, the illiterate can comprehend what you posted up there. very disgusting set of people.

about the bolded, I was researching about the firsts in Nigeria, and I was astonished when I learnt that the first Hotel in Nigeria was located in SW, Skyscraper, stadium, airport, industrial estates, university, hospital, church etc. and I was like, what were the other regions doing? shocked and one iboe villager will just come from nowhere & start asking what SW contributes to FG Account, I will overlook it if the question is coming from a Japanese, American or Chinese. but from an indigene of an eroded cursed region. mcheeew

Yes o....

This is why I said oil and association was a huge distraction because we achieved more without oil and association...

10 Likes

Re: What Does The South West Offer Nigeria by meforyou1(m): 5:36pm On Oct 21, 2015
superstar1:
We offer

1. Investment destination

2. Entertainment centre

3. Peace of mind

3. Oil

4. Financial services

5. Manufacturing

6. Point of entry into the country eg Port and Airport

7. Tertiary institution/ Educational hub

8. Cash and food crops

9. IT hub

10. Bitumen

11. Gold

12. Fisheries

13. Human capacity

14. Commerce

15. Manufacturing hub

16. Limestone

17. The region that produces the highest number of cement in Africa

18. Financial capital of West Africa

19. The region with the highest number of middle class in Africa.

20. Culture and tradition with rich history.

21. Religious tourism

23. Poultry production

24. Solace to.millions of refugees from Alaigbo and South Beasts that risk their lives on a daily basis to cross the Mediterranean Gully Eroded Land, just to get to the blessed land of Oduduwa that flows with milk and honey.

24. What the haters and south beasterners hate to hear ---- we are sophisticated. grin grin
u offer nothing. Igbos offer all these in lagos, a no man's land

1 Like

Re: What Does The South West Offer Nigeria by superstar1(m): 5:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
meforyou1:
u offer nothing. Igbos offer all these in lagos, a no man's land

Y1bos that cannot develop their own land are the ones developing other people's lands!!!!

I dey laff in ibibio.

It is either that is the 8th wonder of the world or y1bos are "Tippers"!!!

16 Likes

Re: What Does The South West Offer Nigeria by aresa: 5:42pm On Oct 21, 2015
ezeagu:

lmao.....

What framework?

1. The framework that whispered into Awo's head to build all these Firsts in Nigeria? grin

2. Were the other regions specifically the SE allergic to this wonderful british framework which made it impossible for them to build their own firsts in Nigeria and Africa? grin

3. So, Awolowo built Ikeja, Mushin, Apapa, Ilupeju and Matori industrial estates and put the british in charge to to run them? Is this dude for real? grin

4. The british also was in charge of cocoa house, liberty stadium and so on...right? grin

5. Odua group of companies nko? The british were in charge too and even still in charge since the companies are still thriving in the SW today as we speak.. grin

Dude, I need to slap myself for wasting my time going back n forth with you... At least try pretend that you are really not shallow and unintelligent..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does The South West Offer Nigeria by aresa: 5:53pm On Oct 21, 2015
superstar1:

Y1bos that cannot develop their own land are the ones developing other people's lands!!!!

I dey laff in ibibio.

Obviously, they are trying to drill into our heads that it is their portion and only purpose in life to always develop other people's land and never their villages.. Somebody don swear for these losers.. grin

6 Likes

Re: What Does The South West Offer Nigeria by kettykin: 5:55pm On Oct 21, 2015
I am yet to be informed of anything the South West offers Nigeria besides what the collective investment of igbos, hausa, Niger delta offers Nigeria and the world from Lagos.

The biggest and best run banks in Lagos are owned by the delta igbos. Igbos own the best hospitals in Lagos, mtn is even chaired by igbos.
Dangote is the highest employer of labor in Lagos.
Igbos own the best of real estate in Lagos with a young igbo lady Linda ikeji boosting the real estate business in Lagos.
Igbos own, control and preside over nollywood which has boosted Lagos entertainment and business.
Igbos produce the best and most successful entertainers, stand up comedians, musicians etc.
Igbos own and control retail business in Lagos.
Igbos single handedly are the largest importers in Lagos.
Igbos own most of the pharmaceutical companies in Lagos.
Igbos own the largest Nigerian owned biscuit factory in Lagos.
Igbos own the largest inter state transportation firms in Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does The South West Offer Nigeria by meforyou1(m): 5:56pm On Oct 21, 2015
superstar1:

I dey laff in ibibio.

sharap. Have u been to igboland?

2 Likes

Re: What Does The South West Offer Nigeria by kettykin: 5:58pm On Oct 21, 2015
The best media companies in LA are owned by deltans.

The best banks in Lagos are owned by deltans
The best TV stations in Lagos are owned by deltans.
The largest companies in Lagos are owned by northerners.
What in the world does the yorubas offer Nigeria

1 Like

Re: What Does The South West Offer Nigeria by ezeagu(m): 5:58pm On Oct 21, 2015
modath:

I can see that you are someone that takes deep pride in your origin but I'd have love clear AERIAL pictures of cluster of houses that will be dinstinct & is verifiable..

Unlike pictures of singles, you get?

Enugu in 1900 would have been the icing on the cake..... Like we have ancient yoruba towns&cities..

I've shown you Asaba which you could see cluster of houses in 1800s.

I'll show you again

Asaba 1800s
[img]http://1.bp..com/-jrtkX1VCfH8/TdQxQ5nfreI/AAAAAAAAAXU/Cl1X56BI1ig/s1600/Ahaba.jpg[/img]

Onitsha 50s-60s.

Colonial building from the 20s in Enugu:

Enugu:

Don't mind the white people

Multicultural

In fact I should open a thread.

1 Like

Re: What Does The South West Offer Nigeria by kingzizzy: 5:58pm On Oct 21, 2015
aresa:

Lagos was built before the existence of Nigeria as a country and even before your forefathers navigated their way to Lagos?

lol @ there's nothing in the SW.

Only crazy and insane people troop down to where there's nothing for survival and their daily bread.

Now, how many SW'ners or northerners are trooping to your worthless and economically depressed SE?

Why do you people think with your anus instead of your brain..?

The Lagos you see today was just a slave port until the British moved the capital of the southern protectorate from Calabar to Lagos in the 1800's. Lagos benefited by being the capital of Nigeria for many decades through federal presence and the tax money of all Nigerians. That's what I mean that we all collectively built Lagos. When you come to the South west as a whole, outside Lagos, there isn't a single commercial or economic hub. Not one! But in the South east, you can talk about the markets of Onitsha, the manufacturing base of Aba, the industrial city of Nnewi and the fast rising agro-allied industries of Orlu. These are not even state capitals. Yoruba economic greatness starts and stops in Lagos. I laugh when Yorubas say that Igbos troop to the South west. Igbos troop everwhere they think there is money to be made. From Gabon to Senegal to Ghana to Togo, there are huge Igbo populations. The last time I was in Cotonue, I thought I was in Enugu. Nigeria is too small for the scale of Igbo ambitiousness. The Yoruba Man is nowhere as commercially savvy as the Igbo man, that's why an Igbo man can go to Akure and make money but a Yoruba man doesn't even how to cross the river Niger into Onitsha.

1 Like

Re: What Does The South West Offer Nigeria by ezeagu(m): 6:03pm On Oct 21, 2015
aresa:

lmao. Is this dude joking or pulling me legs...

It didn't last because regional administration was abolished by your kinsman aka Aguiyi Ironsi and not because of whatever indigenous rubbish you are talking about.

And what's S.Korea got to do with Nigeria? Are we related historically?

Do they have a mixture of hausa, yoruba and ibo in S.Korea?

They had regional government administration in S.Korea too?

Please leave thread if you have nothing sane and rational to talk about?

Well what happened to the Igbo and Hausa in the 50s? That's right Britain was organising everybody. Guy, Obasanjo could have undid whatever you say Aguiyi-Ironsi did.

1 Like

Re: What Does The South West Offer Nigeria by ezeagu(m): 6:06pm On Oct 21, 2015
aresa:

lmao.....

What framework?

1. The framework that whispered into Awo's head to build all these Firsts in Nigeria? grin

2. Were the other regions specifically the SE allergic to this wonderful british framework which made it impossible for them to build their own firsts in Nigeria and Africa? grin

3. So, Awolowo built Ikeja, Mushin, Apapa, Ilupeju and Matori industrial estates and put the british in charge to to run them? Is this dude for real? grin

4. The british also was in charge of cocoa house, liberty stadium and so on...right? grin

5. Odua group of companies nko? The british were in charge too and even still in charge since the companies are still thriving in the SW today as we speak.. grin

Dude, I need to slap myself for wasting my time going back n forth with you... At least try pretend that you are really not shallow and unintelligent..

Where is the second Cocoa House? Why can't you understand that a Nigerian can build something in the 50s under British supervision (and to be honest, I don't know the constructors, contractors for Cocoa House, but I'm guessing they weren't indigenous) and fail to do so under their rotten system. Compare the projects started by Nigerians abroad to what Nigerians build in Nigeria for example. There all manner of architects, engineers, and other kinds of technocrats who do amazing work outside Nigeria, but Nigeria is still rotten. The fact is Cocoa House and Liberty Stadium are completely rotten today. Not even South Africa boasts about Hilbrow.

As for south eastern Nigeria, having the largest market in Africa was probably more beneficial to them than a tower and a stadium.

2 Likes

Re: What Does The South West Offer Nigeria by WIZGUY69(m): 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2015
aresa:

Yes o....

This is why I said oil and association was a huge distraction because we achieved more without oil and association...

Yea Bro.
You are right. all the above feats was executed without oil or association.
I still maintain that regional govt will do all the regions in Nigeria good. (not only SW) but SW will still maintains its track as the pace setter (we have all the resources).

4 Likes

Re: What Does The South West Offer Nigeria by princdebola201(m): 6:12pm On Oct 21, 2015
Mehn the Op will be regretting why he opened the thread nowgringrin

Why don't u ask your Flat head brothers why they re trooping into all south west states gringrin that wOuld have answered ur questions

6 Likes

Re: What Does The South West Offer Nigeria by modath(f): 6:20pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ezeagu,

I made two observation;

1. That Onitsha view is dead similar to one of old oyingbo i saw some where, wish I can dig it out.., I remember that mobilgas insignia on that red bus .....

2. How come everyone at ogbuete market being a multicultural market is dressed like a yourba person?? Where are the other tribes or everyone used to dress alike

& why are you intent on claiming asaba??, it is part of the old bendel smiley

*time to do some digging*..

7 Likes

Re: What Does The South West Offer Nigeria by ezeagu(m): 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2015
modath:
Ezeagu,

I made two observation;

1. That Onitsha view is dead similar to one of old oyingbo i saw some where, wish I can dig it out.., I remember that mobilgas insignia on that red bus .....

2. How come everyone at ogbuete market being a multicultural market is dressed like a yourba person?? Where are the other tribes or everyone used to dress alike

& why are you intent on claiming asaba??, it is part of the old bendel smiley

*time to do some digging*..

This is the man that took the picture of Onitsha and put it on his blog.

http://amightytree.org/about/

Maybe you should start by emailing him and asking if he was mistaken.

Yoruba people comprised the largest immigrants in Igboland before 1967 it seems.

Asaba is Igboland.

Geographically, nothing seems to connect the Igalas in Kogi State with the Ibos of Asaba in Delta State and the Ibos of Nteje in Anambra State, except perhaps networks of inter-state and inter-city roads. But historically and biologically, something connects them. What we know today as Asaba has its historical roots in both Kogi and Anambra State.

A woman named Diaba from Agbakuba village in Nteje, Anambra State, was said to have been impregnated by Onojobo, a prince and trader from Igala land, while she was residing in Eze Anyanwu’s court as one of the court girls.

Anyanwu was said to have hailed from the royal line of Ezechima, the legendary ancestor of numerous settlements east of the Niger, including Onitsha. This explains why Benin, Asaba and Onitsha seem to share a common culture and tradition as in the area of festival regalia like traditional coral beads and hand-woven big flowing white gowns and traditional titles such as the Onowu Iyasele of Onitsha and the Iyase Onowu of Asaba.

The Igala connection
Going back to the Diaba story, after she was impregnated by Onojobo, she was delivered of a male child called Nnebisi, a name which some Asaba sources interpret as “mother is supreme”, same as “Nneka”, in some parts of Iboland, but which Chief Patrick Isioma Goodluck Onyeobi, the Iyase of Asaba, disagrees with and rather claims to be a shortened form of ka anyi nebe isi nke a (let’s watch and see what this one becomes in future). Sunday Sun believes that Onyeobi’s interpretation is nearer to the truth as the names “Nnebisi” or “Nneka” are usually names reserved for female children in Ibo land.

Again you can email the Asaba people who run this website if you believe they got their own history wrong:
http://asaba.com/asaba-a-long-history-and-tradition/

2 Likes

Re: What Does The South West Offer Nigeria by aresa: 6:32pm On Oct 21, 2015
kingzizzy:

The Lagos you see today was just a slave port until the British moved the capital of the southern protectorate from Calabar to Lagos in the 1800's.

This did not alter my claim that the old western region led by Awolowo built many Firsts In Africa, something the other regions under their own regional governments were unable to do.

So, your view about capital this and that remains mute and irrelevant.

Lagos benefited by being the capital of Nigeria for many decades through federal presence and the tax money of all Nigerians. That's what I mean that we all collectively built Lagos. When you come to the South west as a whole, outside Lagos, there isn't a single commercial or economic hub

Lagos as the federal capital was confined to Lagos Island, but the commercial drive mainly the industrial estates from Ikeja to Apapa, Matori, Ilupeju and Mushi industrial estates the old western region led by Awolowo were and remains on the on the mainland which was part of the old western region so in effect, the FG's presence remains mute and irrelevant.

But in the South east, you can talk about the markets of Onitsha, the manufacturing base of Aba, the industrial city of Nnewi and the fast rising agro-allied industries of Orlu. These are not even state capitals. Yoruba economic greatness starts and stops in Lagos.

This is a reflection of your own ignorance.

Ogun state today sites more industries than the whole of SS and SE combined many times over. All you have in the SE are beer factories and insignificant nothings.. You can not name more than 5 serious industrial operations.

I laugh when Yorubas say that Igbos troop to the South west. Igbos troop everwhere they think there is money to be made.

You are agreeing with me that your towns and villages have nothing to offer you, your past and future ibo generations because your unproductive towns and villages can not give you your daily bread hence you migrating to the SW where there is money and opportunity.

Nigerians from outside your land are not tropping to your unproductive land because there is nothing there for them.

[s]From Gabon to Senegal to Ghana to Togo, there are huge Igbo populations. The last time I was in Cotonue, I thought I was in Enugu. Nigeria is too small for the scale of Igbo ambitiousness. The Yoruba Man is nowhere as commercially savvy as the Igbo man, that's why an Igbo man can go to Akure and make money but a Yoruba man doesn't even how to cross the river Niger into Onitsha.
[/s]

Same fluff rubbish. You land can not provide for you.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki & Fashola Congratulate Super Eagles Players In Uyo / Things Nigerians Should Note After Presidential Election / Soldier Loses His Mom While Battling Boko Haram Insurgents In The North.Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.