Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

It Is A Sin For A Couple Who Is Only Married Traditionally To Have Sex- Abuja Pa - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Is A Sin For A Couple Who Is Only Married Traditionally To Have Sex- Abuja Pa (3015 Views)

"Why Masturbation Was The Biggest Sin For Me To Overcome" / It Is A Sin For Ladies To Put On Trousers To Church Because Bible Condemns It / Is Self Servicing A "SIN" For A Couple Whose Partner Is Hardly Around? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is A Sin For A Couple Who Is Only Married Traditionally To Have Sex- Abuja Pa by FREEEMANAN(m): 10:23pm On Oct 21, 2015
AdeniyiA:
Is she saying God is not everywhere?
Obviously...
GOD can't be in room where you are having anal s*x and smoking Shisha

1 Like

Re: It Is A Sin For A Couple Who Is Only Married Traditionally To Have Sex- Abuja Pa by Rossikk(m): 11:20pm On Oct 21, 2015
[size=15pt]That Sarah BITC.H needs a hard dick up her asssss and one in her mouth to shut her dumb, ignorant, colonised gob.[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is A Sin For A Couple Who Is Only Married Traditionally To Have Sex- Abuja Pa by ODUBEZE: 10:35am On Oct 23, 2015
FREEEMANAN:

Sex is the topic here... Not just the union... Is sex allowed before "White wedding"
Sequel to my explanation in relation to the difference between traditional marriage and white wedding,
As a christian, Sex before white wedding is not allowed.
Any sex before the coming together of a man and woman in Holy Matrimony is considered "fornication"
Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia gave a clear definition of this.
While 1 Cor. 7:2 have this to say:
But because of the temptation to sexual
immorality, each man should have his own wife
and each woman her own husband.
A curse was also laid on children born out of wedlock. Read Deut. 23:2
In fact God frown so much at it!
Re: It Is A Sin For A Couple Who Is Only Married Traditionally To Have Sex- Abuja Pa by ODUBEZE: 10:47am On Oct 23, 2015
johnydon22:

Yes white wedding is also a matter of union... Once a couple is married they are married.. Once a dowry and traditional rites are performed in Africa the couple are officially husband and wife..

And a big YES sex is allowed for a husband and wife ... white wedding thingy is an european tradition and has nothing to do with the legitimacy of a marriage..

its not a necessity anymore than Europeans performing African traditional rites is to them.. only people who prize other people's culture more than theirs would think otherwise..
Are U aware that some traditions stinks of idolatry?
Re: It Is A Sin For A Couple Who Is Only Married Traditionally To Have Sex- Abuja Pa by ODUBEZE: 10:48am On Oct 23, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
As a pastor, i teaches youth total abstinence from sex until they are legally wedded, marriage is valid as soon as dowry is paid. When dowry is paid, i teach that they are free to have sex and it is not a sin. Church wedding is a mere celebration
Are U aware that some traditions stinks of
idolatry?
Re: It Is A Sin For A Couple Who Is Only Married Traditionally To Have Sex- Abuja Pa by johnydon22(m): 10:55am On Oct 23, 2015
ODUBEZE:
Are U aware that some traditions stinks of idolatry?

Can you please point out these traditions for me?
Re: It Is A Sin For A Couple Who Is Only Married Traditionally To Have Sex- Abuja Pa by Kagawa10: 10:59am On Oct 23, 2015
Was Sarah married to Abraham in the presence of God?
How about Rebecca and Isaac?
What these Pastors failed to realise is that engagement is the ultimate and priority before God! That was what Issac and Rebecca did! In fact, Isaac wasn't present but his guardian was able to present a jewellery which was the bride price to Rebecca parent after which the parent blessed the union!
Re: It Is A Sin For A Couple Who Is Only Married Traditionally To Have Sex- Abuja Pa by Kagawa10: 11:02am On Oct 23, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
As a pastor, i teaches youth total abstinence from sex until they are legally wedded, marriage is valid as soon as dowry is paid. When dowry is paid, i teach that they are free to have sex and it is not a sin. Church wedding is a mere celebration
Exactly!
Once dowry and engagement has been met, they are married!
Re: It Is A Sin For A Couple Who Is Only Married Traditionally To Have Sex- Abuja Pa by ODUBEZE: 11:19am On Oct 23, 2015
johnydon22:

Can you please point out these traditions for me?
I refer U to one that happened not too long ago in EDO, correct me if I am wrong.
When a christian became a king and decided to change their diabolic ways, some offerings were made in satan name, he mentioned it and stated the meaning.
Will you say that a christian who married under such custom did it in the presence of God?
my friend even Christ said give to ceaser what belongs to ceaser but that still did not stop Him from teaching them Gods' way.
He never bow to satan but encouraged all to live in peace with one another.
Re: It Is A Sin For A Couple Who Is Only Married Traditionally To Have Sex- Abuja Pa by johnydon22(m): 11:24am On Oct 23, 2015
ODUBEZE:

I refer U to one that happened not too long ago in EDO, correct me if I am wrong.
When a christian became a king and decided to change their diabolic ways, some offerings were made in satan name, he mentioned it and stated the meaning.
Will you say that a christian who married under such custom did it in the presence of God?
my friend even Christ said give to ceaser what belongs to ceaser but that still did not stop Him from teaching them Gods' way.
He never bow to satan but encouraged all to live in peace with one another.

You still have not made even one tangible point, all i see is just one trying to assert my God is better than yours kind of fanatism.

-Now tell me what is the name of the deity the sacrifice was made in EDO tradition because i am sure Satan is a Christian thing not edon

-Now tell me again what is diabolical about it

-You still have not pointed out the traditions for me.

-Am still yet to see the idolatry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is A Sin For A Couple Who Is Only Married Traditionally To Have Sex- Abuja Pa by ODUBEZE: 11:25am On Oct 23, 2015
Kagawa10:
Was Sarah married to Abraham in the presence of God?
How about Rebecca and Isaac?
What these Pastors failed to realise is that engagement is the ultimate and priority before God! That was what Issac and Rebecca did! In fact, Isaac wasn't present but his guardian was able to present a jewellery which was the bride price to Rebecca parent after which the parent blessed the union!
Are U also aware that these people U called love and fear God.
Some of these traditional rulers does not even know your God.
Hence their offering sacrifices to idols.
A christian should know the clear difference between tradition and Christianity.
Re: It Is A Sin For A Couple Who Is Only Married Traditionally To Have Sex- Abuja Pa by ODUBEZE: 11:28am On Oct 23, 2015
johnydon22:

You still have not made even one tangible point, all i see is just one trying to assert my God is better than yours kind of fanatism.

-Now tell me what is the name of the deity the sacrifice was made in EDO tradition because i am sure Satan is a Christian thing not edon

-Now tell me again what is diabolical about it

-You still have not pointed out the traditions for me.

-Am still yet to see the idolatry
U asked for a tradition and that I have done. so
Go and Google it and if U think offering sacrifices to satan is not wrong, then you and I have nothing to discuss further.
Have a blessed day.
Re: It Is A Sin For A Couple Who Is Only Married Traditionally To Have Sex- Abuja Pa by sonmvayina(m): 11:53am On Oct 23, 2015
I wonder where these people got the idea of an all good God or all evil satan?...God as a concept is both good and evil..this is what is evident from all the records i have seen...is still a member of the elohim..and takes permission from the Most high before he does anything...and the fact that somebody is an under water Goddess does not mean she is evil, that is her domain..that the most high has given her..and as for marriage once. the bride family has aggreed to give their daugther to the family and a token paid in the form of bride price..the marriage is legal and has been contracted..
Re: It Is A Sin For A Couple Who Is Only Married Traditionally To Have Sex- Abuja Pa by johnydon22(m): 11:55am On Oct 23, 2015
ODUBEZE:

U asked for a tradition and that I have done. so
Go and Google it and if U think offering sacrifices to satan is not wrong, then you and I have nothing to discuss further.
Have a blessed day.

You see you have absolutely no case, just the usual idiotic my God is better than yours.

-First what is the name of the deity being sacrificed too?

-How come you find it wrong but not the sacrifices in the bible.

-How is idolatry (Because it is not meant for your own version of God? )

Next time don't bring up nonsensical assertions you cannot defend....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is A Sin For A Couple Who Is Only Married Traditionally To Have Sex- Abuja Pa by ODUBEZE: 12:04pm On Oct 23, 2015
johnydon22:

You see you have absolutely no case, just the usual idiotic my God is better than yours.

-First what is the name of the deity being sacrificed too?

-How come you find it wrong but not the sacrifices in the bible.

-How is idolatry (Because it is not meant for your own version of God? )

Next time don't bring up nonsensical assertions you cannot defend....
sorry my mistake. I don forget say no be everybody wey dey comment get sense.
so dear make I correct myself d way bible take teach me. E say make I no dey argue with foolish people.
Therefore, silence is the best answer to a ...
Re: It Is A Sin For A Couple Who Is Only Married Traditionally To Have Sex- Abuja Pa by johnydon22(m): 12:07pm On Oct 23, 2015
ODUBEZE:

sorry my mistake. I don forget say no be everybody wey dey comment get sense.
so dear make I correct myself d wet bible take teach me. E say make I no dey argue with foolish people.
Therefore, silence is the best answer to a ...

Ok thats good... people can now decide which of us is the FOOL here boy.... Have fun with your bible smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is A Sin For A Couple Who Is Only Married Traditionally To Have Sex- Abuja Pa by Dhugal: 12:15pm On Oct 23, 2015
ODUBEZE:

Sequel to my explanation in relation to the difference between traditional marriage and white wedding,
As a christian, Sex before white wedding is not allowed.
Any sex before the coming together of a man and woman in Holy Matrimony is considered "fornication"
Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia gave a clear definition of this.
While 1 Cor. 7:2 have this to say:
But because of the temptation to sexual
immorality, each man should have his own wife
and each woman her own husband.
A curse was also laid on children born out of wedlock. Read Deut. 23:2
In fact God frown so much at it!
Where is "White wedding" mentioned in the Bible?.Chapter(s) and verse(s),please.
Re: It Is A Sin For A Couple Who Is Only Married Traditionally To Have Sex- Abuja Pa by sonmvayina(m): 12:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
Dhugal:

Where is "White wedding" mentioned in the Bible?.Chapter(s) and verse(s),please.

e dey bible oh..e no dey bible oh..na their business be that..why should i make other peoples belief my reality..i have my own hetitage..who gave them the right to speak for the creator??...bible my asss..
Re: It Is A Sin For A Couple Who Is Only Married Traditionally To Have Sex- Abuja Pa by Adesiji77: 2:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
There has been "somersaults" on her position...

See the denial here http://www.punchng.com/i-punch/my-message-is-for-christians-abuja-sexualperversion-preacher/

Cc: lalasticlala

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Christian Terrorism Downplayed In The U.S.? / Why Do You Believe Your Religion Is The Right One. / Is This Prophetess To Be Trusted? Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.