Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? (80527 Views)

Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor / Do Handsome Guys Really Treat Girls Badly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by holyacid(m): 6:55am On Oct 22, 2015
beauticians
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 22, 2015
ebus3:

Your wrong sentences alone are enough to chase the man away.

Mind correcting it?
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by zubby29(m): 6:57am On Oct 22, 2015
Harbosede02:
They marry ugly wives and keep beautiful concubines.......fools!!!!!!!
i hope u ain't 1 of d concubine?
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by IceDude(m): 6:58am On Oct 22, 2015
Toks2008:

My broda out of 100 hot chic maybe you will be lucky to have 3 that will also have good character.Arrogance is their first name but if you want the one that will likly give you peac of mind just wait until she is 30 or above or the hot single mums.

In most cases,these hot chics from 18 to their late 20s usually havee one evil spirit pushing thm about and cute guys no get time for those rubbish.

While they are busy looking for the latest mary k,the not so good lookiing babes are winning over cute responsible guys living the monsters to deal with th surpposed hot babes.
I understand u sha. My fear is that am good looking and there is every possibility i might get married to an "atutupoyoyo" which i dont want to happen......I av alwayz fantasized about getting married to a pretty ebony damsel with good character
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Malakh: 7:01am On Oct 22, 2015
Sugarhugs:
I can't date talk less about marrying a ugly dude!
you feeling yourself? you know there are millions of people prettier than you, speaking as a fool, i'm more attractive than you...its not like natural beauty adds anything to other people's life, get off your vain self
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 22, 2015
Malakh:
you feeling yourself? you know there are millions of people prettier than you, speaking as a fool, i'm more attractive than you...its not like natural beauty adds anything to other people's life, get off your vain self

Na wa o. Na so e pain you reach

1 Like

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by zubby29(m): 7:03am On Oct 22, 2015
Pidggin:
@OP, what is your definition of ugly?
i tire o cos i haven't seen an ugly girl bfr?

1 Like

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by atoleybaba(m): 7:05am On Oct 22, 2015
baruzeez:
even ya grammar shows why dem no fit date you
lmao I no even see am "a ugly dude" chisos
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Malakh: 7:08am On Oct 22, 2015
Sugarhugs:

Na wa o. Na so e pain you reach
you came off really conceited, e no pain me, I see hundreds of pretty women everyday when going to n fro to work, so beauty dont mean shiit to me and most people where it is a norm. good book says beauty is vain, in other words it ages,depreciates, your cells ages, you loose collagen,skin gets wrinkled etc....so grow up and dont hold beauty in high esteem, its called idolatry
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by bigapple7: 7:09am On Oct 22, 2015
Sugarhugs:
Haba So just because I said I can't date or marry someone that is ugly, nairaland guys una wan kill me with insults abi? I thought everybody has freedom of speech and is entitled to his or her own opinion So why then are you ugly guys hitting on me It's not my fault you guys are ugly like tinubu and oshomole. You can' keep insulting your sorry asses, I don't give a Bleep no more.
dose two u named u will beg to b there 3 wife trust mi cool
Sugarhugs:
Haba So just because I said I can't date or marry someone that is ugly, nairaland guys una wan kill me with insults abi? I thought everybody has freedom of speech and is entitled to his or her own opinion So why then are you ugly guys hitting on me It's not my fault you guys are ugly like tinubu and oshomole. You can' keep insulting your sorry asses, I don't give a Bleep no more.
dose two u named u will beg to b there 3 wife trust mi
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by calliking(m): 7:10am On Oct 22, 2015
Sugarhugs:

Point of correction. You are not pretty. You just have a fair complexion *suspects bleeching* and a big head. More like Johnny Bravo kind and thats why you seriously need to hustle a fine boy, unless una children go hear am.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 22, 2015
Moz22:
U seem very powerful on Nairaland..
And by powerful,u mean?
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Mjbless16(m): 7:15am On Oct 22, 2015
Gud qstn at d ryt tym. Make I put smtin 4 stomach b4 comment.
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 22, 2015
calliking:

Point of correction. You are not pretty. You just have a fair complexion *suspects bleeching* and a big head. More like Johnny Bravo kind and thats why you seriously need to hustle a fine boy, unless una children go hear am.

Dude I don't need to hustle when my man is already good looking, so Bleep off.
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Toks2008(m): 7:17am On Oct 22, 2015
IceDude:
I understand u sha. My fear is that am good looking and there is every possibility i might get married to an "atutupoyoyo" which i dont want to happen......I av alwayz fantasized about getting married to a pretty ebony damsel with good character

You are not alone on ths but as told you,you aree more likely to get one faster n the age category i sugested.

Hot girls hardly calm down with one man and 7 out of 10 go for highest bidders so only looks wont do it except you have the money to buy them too. But when they clock 30 and above,thy usually calm down.

dont gt me wrong,we still have hot decent ladies who are ready to be wiith a man but most of them are controled by their beauty expecially in nigeria..

so i wish you luck but then that word ugly is relative cos for me a lady with pretty face but no sexy curve is not fine while to another man,a pretty face is all h wants.
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Acidosis(m): 7:19am On Oct 22, 2015
Oliviaarims:
C'mon...that's not true.
Can I see your make-up kit? cheesy
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Skipfr(m): 7:20am On Oct 22, 2015
Sugarhugs:
Yea agreed Tinubu and Oshiomole are ugly but their wives are good examples of what it means to be beautiful unlike u dat is worworcious

1 Like

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by cabaliciouscabal: 7:21am On Oct 22, 2015
Harbosede02:

Have u been affected?

U ar sounding with so much animosity.

The truth is dat Beautiful ladies ar often conscious of dem selves. And as such allows arrogance, over confidence, attitude, influence from dia pair group especially d ugly ones in d group to misled dem wen d right guy shows face.

This lead to frustration on d part of d guy and will den go for Wat is left on d stall wic unfortunately might be d so call ugly ones, while d so call Beautiful ones will litter d deliverance ground looking for husband dat is not coming any tym soon. After dey av wasted dia chances.

Ironically to d handsome guy after marrying d ugly one, he will den find out abound treasure in her and by d tym influences starts streaming in dat he should discard d lady due to standard, d guy will refuse and pple will be wondering Wat d guy sees in her especially with her ugliness.

I will conclude dat handsome men end up marrying ugly woman due to dia inner Beauty and intelligence.

#Beauty is in the eyes of beholder
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by misterchris(m): 7:21am On Oct 22, 2015
Harbosede02:
You deserve a gift. Send me your account number.
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Lincolnburrows(m): 7:23am On Oct 22, 2015
Sugarhugs:

Mind correcting it?
"Talk less" is considered an incorrect grammar.
Rather use "let alone" or "talk more"

1 Like

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by ibullem(m): 7:26am On Oct 22, 2015
Harbosede02:

That's called 'divide and conquer' grin
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 22, 2015
Acidosis:

Can I see your make-up kit?
cheesy
Lol...my make up's very basic.. eyebrow pencil...eyeliner...mascara..powder..lipstick...eye-shadow (as the spirit leads), foundation (depends on the occasion).
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by elderhimself(m): 7:31am On Oct 22, 2015
The same reason why pretty girls dont marry ugly guys.
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by dollyinxx(f): 7:31am On Oct 22, 2015
LifeIsGuhd:
Opposite poles attracts each other angry

U just gave d right answer. Up U
Guess u ve been reading my author's (Tim LaHaye) books
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 22, 2015
Depends on what you think of as ugly and
beautiful. When people fall in love, they find the
other one beautiful.
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Sike(m): 7:36am On Oct 22, 2015
Law of magnetism

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

#5kbae: Shocked Nigerians React After New Photo Of Miss Moshiku Surfaces (photo) / Curvy Albino In Viral Dance Video / My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.