Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,534 members, 7,837,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

SGF, Babachir Under Fire Over ‘provocative’ Remark - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SGF, Babachir Under Fire Over ‘provocative’ Remark (44856 Views)

SGF Babachir Lawal Reacts To His Suspension, Speaks To State House Reporters / How SGF, Babachir Lawal Was Suspended Inside Osinbajo’s Office / President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SGF, Babachir Under Fire Over ‘provocative’ Remark by babdap: 8:43pm On Oct 21, 2015
E be like say we one to hear another story again ooooooooo.

1 Like

Re: SGF, Babachir Under Fire Over ‘provocative’ Remark by phiszo(m): 8:44pm On Oct 21, 2015
that is a fact.

1 Like

Re: SGF, Babachir Under Fire Over ‘provocative’ Remark by Mcowubaba: 8:44pm On Oct 21, 2015
APC make una warn Ahmed Musa ooo, that nigga wan score my club Man u....

2 Likes

Re: SGF, Babachir Under Fire Over ‘provocative’ Remark by menix(m): 8:44pm On Oct 21, 2015
Why should he be under fire for saying the truth...

Even sometimes I wonder if Buhari wants to convert to Christianity for giving some christians post within his cabinet..

Sure, He was cautioned by Obama not to 'muslimize' his whole cabinet..

1 Like

Re: SGF, Babachir Under Fire Over ‘provocative’ Remark by tunapawizzy: 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2015
dunkem21:
grin ..Freedom after speech ..grin
NOT GUARANTEED, UNLIKE FREEDOM OF SPEECH
Re: SGF, Babachir Under Fire Over ‘provocative’ Remark by genearts(m): 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2015
Vanguard! Vanguard!! Vanguard!!!
Re: SGF, Babachir Under Fire Over ‘provocative’ Remark by BCISLTD: 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2015
Mcowubaba:

grin
Mcowubaba:

grin

1 Like

Re: SGF, Babachir Under Fire Over ‘provocative’ Remark by ODUBEZE: 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2015
Mr. Babachir David Lawal, U have spoken the truth as it is in the mind of many Nigerian but is PMB and other northern leaders ready for the truth?
My dear U have done your best by saying the truth. let him surround himself with liars!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SGF, Babachir Under Fire Over ‘provocative’ Remark by Perfectwazobia: 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2015
Just the obvious, why persecuting him...

Leave the SGF alone he is our man ooo....!

2 Likes

Re: SGF, Babachir Under Fire Over ‘provocative’ Remark by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
We as a people are too hypocritical and sentimental ... too bad for all the commenters above that supported the crass statements credited to the SGF. The last time I checked, there is something called diplomacy which I believe every leader be it technocrat or partisan politician is supposed to embrace and apply at all times. Days ago when I first read about these crass statements credited to the SGF I was miffed and embarrassed to learn that someone of his caliber could stoop so low to mutter those words. I'd thought that he would deny those ill-thought statements since past days but he didn't, so he deserve whatever fate that may befall him. In fact, if I were to be PMB I would have sacked him since past 48 hours.

1 Like

Re: SGF, Babachir Under Fire Over ‘provocative’ Remark by athaboi(f): 8:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
Who doesnt knw them...all they re doing is eye-service, propaganda..the man himslf knew that they appointed him jst to claim that APC is not an islamic party bt we all knw the truth!

8 Likes

Re: SGF, Babachir Under Fire Over ‘provocative’ Remark by bugzbunny: 8:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
owobokiri:
Over pampered northern leaders.. Do i blame them? Whatever they do, they will have their traditional slaves down south lapping along...
Their slaves down south are equally muslims... So its easier for d slaves to bendover

6 Likes

Re: SGF, Babachir Under Fire Over ‘provocative’ Remark by bugzbunny: 8:48pm On Oct 21, 2015
genearts:
Vanguard! Vanguard!! Vanguard!!!
Truth dey pursue you cheesy
Ode

3 Likes

Re: SGF, Babachir Under Fire Over ‘provocative’ Remark by Obiwiz(m): 8:49pm On Oct 21, 2015
Country of absolutely incompatible people and ethnicities.

4 Likes

Re: SGF, Babachir Under Fire Over ‘provocative’ Remark by Reference(m): 8:50pm On Oct 21, 2015
dunkem21:
grin ..Freedom after speech ..grin

Yeah, one of those classics: "of course I can guarantee you freedom of speech...but what I cannot guarantee you is freedom after speech..."

Can't remember who said it but it sounds like coming from Uganda and their historical colorful Heads of State.

1 Like

Re: SGF, Babachir Under Fire Over ‘provocative’ Remark by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 21, 2015
TIME is an AGENT of REVELATION, REALIZATION AND RECOVERY..........before you vote next time.......RECEIVE SENSE undecided

TrueSenator has SPOKEN cool

1 Like

Re: SGF, Babachir Under Fire Over ‘provocative’ Remark by starG7(m): 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2015
Northern saits want to crucify a man for saying the truth and beeing transparent, and they are claiming spotless"nonsense! angry

5 Likes

Re: SGF, Babachir Under Fire Over ‘provocative’ Remark by shigoslim(m): 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2015
only a fool will not attest to the fact northerners are bokoharram lipsrsealed Bubu and his crew knows much about bokoharram lipsrsealed just waiting for the day when the resource of southern will be use to give amnesty to the nonentity fool undecided

5 Likes

Re: SGF, Babachir Under Fire Over ‘provocative’ Remark by favourlove1: 8:52pm On Oct 21, 2015
owobokiri:
Over pampered northern leaders.. Do i blame them? Whatever they do, they will have their traditional slaves down south lapping along...
don't mind them and d likes of Rabiu kwankwaso is walking freely and talking carelessly about other tribes. Its a pity .

7 Likes

Re: SGF, Babachir Under Fire Over ‘provocative’ Remark by ajebuter(f): 8:53pm On Oct 21, 2015
If tinubu like , make he nominate mami water, he is still a 'ludo player"

But wetin concern me?

Abeg make I go watch Telemundo jare!
Re: SGF, Babachir Under Fire Over ‘provocative’ Remark by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 21, 2015
I said it that Islam is useless as *P* in Psychology

3 Likes

Re: SGF, Babachir Under Fire Over ‘provocative’ Remark by belente(m): 8:55pm On Oct 21, 2015
he said the truth. Northern minorities and Christians are only "one north" during election time

3 Likes

Re: SGF, Babachir Under Fire Over ‘provocative’ Remark by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
I said it that Islam is useless as *P* in Psychology.

Imagine an illiterate mallam was given Islam as a religeon then welcome to apocalypse

1 Like

Re: SGF, Babachir Under Fire Over ‘provocative’ Remark by akbenbus: 8:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
;DOne will only make dat kind off speech wen those witches from his village follow am collect him appointment letter undecidedOne will only make dat kind off speech wen those witches from his village follow am collect him appointment letter
Re: SGF, Babachir Under Fire Over ‘provocative’ Remark by OboloMAN: 8:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
Htown64:
It is childish for him to make that statement in a public function... He should have kept it to himself & his close friends.

So speaking the truth is now Childish?

2 Likes

Re: SGF, Babachir Under Fire Over ‘provocative’ Remark by sean079: 8:58pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ain't disappointed, it has to be vanguard. The mouthpiece of the opposition.
Re: SGF, Babachir Under Fire Over ‘provocative’ Remark by asha80(m): 8:59pm On Oct 21, 2015
Reference:

Yeah, one of those classics: "of course I can guarantee you freedom of speech...but what I cannot guarantee you is freedom after speech..."

Can't remember who said it but it sounds like coming from Uganda and their historical colorful Heads of State.
it was idi Amin that made that statement when interviewed by foreign journalists
Re: SGF, Babachir Under Fire Over ‘provocative’ Remark by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
Lols... Ds SGF com create this diversion so that pple go 4get d lopesided appointments nd start having sympathy 4 him and BuBu... Bisi aknde nd tinubu nominated u.... YIMu
Re: SGF, Babachir Under Fire Over ‘provocative’ Remark by isahsalee: 9:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
Diplomatic omen of this man is quite very low considering the comments coming somebody of his status. Only a political bigot like hike him would see sense in the comments.
Re: SGF, Babachir Under Fire Over ‘provocative’ Remark by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ipob gossip newspaper. What happened to removal of shiitu's name from ministerial screening.
Re: SGF, Babachir Under Fire Over ‘provocative’ Remark by wisdomguy4u(m): 9:02pm On Oct 21, 2015
Na guilty conscience dey worry dis northerners

1 Like

Re: SGF, Babachir Under Fire Over ‘provocative’ Remark by meforyou1(m): 9:09pm On Oct 21, 2015
Why didn't these northern leaders storm aso Rock and ask Buhari of the chibok girls he said he would bring back in 2 months in May

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Donates Armored Vehicles To Nigerian Army [PHOTOS] / Buhari Speaks To Nigerians After Arriving In London For Further Medical Check-up / Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Lining Up With "School" Bag To Board A Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.