Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

SGF, Babachir Under Fire Over ‘provocative’ Remark - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SGF, Babachir Under Fire Over ‘provocative’ Remark (44842 Views)

SGF Babachir Lawal Reacts To His Suspension, Speaks To State House Reporters / How SGF, Babachir Lawal Was Suspended Inside Osinbajo’s Office / President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SGF, Babachir Under Fire Over ‘provocative’ Remark by Tamakay(m): 10:56pm On Oct 21, 2015
I don't really know the authenticity of the source of the story but if it is true, I think d statement is careless.

2 Likes

Re: SGF, Babachir Under Fire Over ‘provocative’ Remark by ALISMILE(m): 11:00pm On Oct 21, 2015
Wat do dis pple want wit PMB? They said he hates Christians, he appointed a christian as his SGF, now there is problem! If he appoints a muslim there will also be problem! Buhhari shud jus close his eyes and do wat he likes! Am witt u on dis!
Re: SGF, Babachir Under Fire Over ‘provocative’ Remark by Ayatullah(m): 11:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
OUR SGF WAS EITHER DRUNK OR STUPID!
Those words attributed to the SGF clearly shows he is not quite an intelligent man, and he will be the kind of SGF that will not be able to keep state secret, secret.

Christians should always watch their tongues in their thanksgiving/testimonies. They always give room to Satan to make their mouths run riot.
Re: SGF, Babachir Under Fire Over ‘provocative’ Remark by perryy(m): 11:54pm On Oct 21, 2015
DickDastardly:
Where is OZAOEKPE? wink

Quote me anywhere

Ozao ya analha
Re: SGF, Babachir Under Fire Over ‘provocative’ Remark by azzima(m): 1:14am On Oct 22, 2015
owobokiri:
Over pampered northern leaders.. Do i blame them? Whatever they do, they will have their traditional slaves down south lapping along...
See this Biafran crying the loser 's rant. Every one has moved on and you are here still crying more than the bereaved. Sad!!!!
Re: SGF, Babachir Under Fire Over ‘provocative’ Remark by jonitoz: 1:34am On Oct 22, 2015
God will save the situation
Re: SGF, Babachir Under Fire Over ‘provocative’ Remark by bodee(m): 3:01am On Oct 22, 2015
fratermathy:
Anyway, everyone is entitled to say whatever s/he wants to say. I believe that Babachir must have had a reason for saying what he said however absurd. I am also of the opinion that what he said is a true representation of facts. Left to the North, no Christian minority, even from their zone, can cling any political position. It needed to be said and he said it. He said it in a church and not a political gathering. These factors come to play in understanding why he did.

However, not unlike Nigerians, people must stir up still waters over a simple issue. Omonnakoda, see your brothers!!!
it is still regarded as a careless statement though the fact that it's a political fact.
Re: SGF, Babachir Under Fire Over ‘provocative’ Remark by 4C2215131: 4:17am On Oct 22, 2015
Seems to me the man was just telling it like it is.
Re: SGF, Babachir Under Fire Over ‘provocative’ Remark by 4C2215131: 4:21am On Oct 22, 2015
Gboliwe:
Babachir has just been marked! His end just started. Poor him

On the converse me thinks he has insured his stay as any removal would be deemed witch-hunting informed by this development a move the President wouldn't want to initiate.
Re: SGF, Babachir Under Fire Over ‘provocative’ Remark by asamaigho(m): 5:02am On Oct 22, 2015
as true as d statement could be,cominfrom an sgf is
totally inappropiate,unintelligent and careless.
leaders should be more prudent with words.

i see him not lasting more than dis tenure,dat is if pmb and his northern advisers are benivolent enuf,otherwise he will be going down soon from flimsy excuses.
Re: SGF, Babachir Under Fire Over ‘provocative’ Remark by Billygee2u: 5:39am On Oct 22, 2015
gift01:
Some people don't know when to speak; others what to speak and many how to speak. He is unnecessarily exposing himself. Abeg na who ask am question?
Re: SGF, Babachir Under Fire Over ‘provocative’ Remark by Billygee2u: 5:40am On Oct 22, 2015
Euro31:
Hypocrisy is when Buhari supports the independence of Palestinians but arrests Nnamdi Kanu for clamouring for Biafra

1 Like

Re: SGF, Babachir Under Fire Over ‘provocative’ Remark by NSAUKRAINE: 6:16am On Oct 22, 2015
N.S.A UKRAINE'S First Joint National Celebration Of Nigerian Independence Day "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4B0qtgjrpA
Re: SGF, Babachir Under Fire Over ‘provocative’ Remark by bugzbunny: 6:18am On Oct 22, 2015
Allee90:

Call us any name but you cant change the fact that we own Nigeria and we will forever see you as a slave and second class citizen in the eyes of Hausa Fulanis
U own nothing...
I dnt blame u sha
Re: SGF, Babachir Under Fire Over ‘provocative’ Remark by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 22, 2015
He's very stupid. Trying to unite n d useless is busy making a very useless statement. What a useless man indeed......idiot
Re: SGF, Babachir Under Fire Over ‘provocative’ Remark by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 22, 2015
dunkem21:
grin ..Freedom after speech ..grin
....that I cannot guarantee grin...
Re: SGF, Babachir Under Fire Over ‘provocative’ Remark by dunkem21(m): 7:13am On Oct 22, 2015
onyenze123:
....that I cannot guarantee grin...

grin
Re: SGF, Babachir Under Fire Over ‘provocative’ Remark by solonazzy: 7:40am On Oct 22, 2015
kingdompropty:
He is only saying the obvious. For those that have affinities or acquaintance with the core northerners you will understand the way they treat those from the middle belt.

Recently the former Attorney general to the Kaduna State government said, thank God for GEJ who gave them a say in the north as prior to this time they had to travel to Sokoto for any matter, to meet a man that doesn't know about their existence.

He might hav said d obvious thing, bt some of Dis northern leaders might hav supported him..... He shuld just hav been grateful to God
Re: SGF, Babachir Under Fire Over ‘provocative’ Remark by probsolver: 8:00am On Oct 22, 2015
get your facts right. check the world map before 1948 there is nothing like Israel. so, israel/zionist occupied the land of palestine illegally, forcefully with the help of hypocritical world powers. while some few individuals are calling for independence based on their selfish interest and some gullibles are following them ignorantly. i hope they will realize this before its too late.
Euro31:
Hypocrisy is when Buhari supports the independence of Palestinians but arrests Nnamdi Kanu for clamouring for Biafra
Re: SGF, Babachir Under Fire Over ‘provocative’ Remark by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 22, 2015
probsolver:
get your facts right. check the world map before 1948 there is nothing like Israel. so, israel/zionist occupied the land of palestine illegally, forcefully with the help of hypocritical world powers. while some few individuals are calling for independence based on their selfish interest and some gullibles are following them ignorantly. i hope they will realize this before its too late.
go nd read ur history ... There was nothing like Nigeria b4 the britains forced us 2geda

1 Like

Re: SGF, Babachir Under Fire Over ‘provocative’ Remark by billyG(m): 8:16am On Oct 22, 2015
That man talk like FKK cnt he keep a secret.who ask him?a full grown pot-bellied man shld know how 2 keep a secret.
Re: SGF, Babachir Under Fire Over ‘provocative’ Remark by billyG(m): 8:17am On Oct 22, 2015
That man talk like FKK cnt he keep a secret.who ask him?a full grown pot-bellied man shld know how 2 keep a secret.if they sack him now he go dey blame 4 Satan.
Re: SGF, Babachir Under Fire Over ‘provocative’ Remark by Bimpe29: 9:59am On Oct 22, 2015
His remarks were highly divisive.
Re: SGF, Babachir Under Fire Over ‘provocative’ Remark by Godsees: 10:15am On Oct 22, 2015
That means Tinubu is working and has gained something there. He is proud of the post SGF
Re: SGF, Babachir Under Fire Over ‘provocative’ Remark by idrissunny: 10:46am On Oct 22, 2015
Re: SGF, Babachir Under Fire Over ‘provocative’ Remark by djcliff(m): 12:08pm On Oct 22, 2015
Htown64:
It is childish for him to make that statement in a public function... He should have kept it to himself & his close friends.

so one cannot go to church and give testimony again? is that what u mean! besides everyone knows its the truth only those who are too biased to ascertain it.
Re: SGF, Babachir Under Fire Over ‘provocative’ Remark by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
visit www.blissblaze.com for latest updates you can trust always. Don't dull today. Also learn how to make money without stress with a simple referral program. Also join as a konga affiliate today by visiting our website today. Log on to www.blissblaze.com today.
Re: SGF, Babachir Under Fire Over ‘provocative’ Remark by Natifa(f): 6:23pm On Oct 23, 2015
meforyou1:
why do you northern Islamists see everything from religious angle?
Am natifa, an a northerner but am a Christian and its annoying to see Christians being insecure of their faith. if you claim its your conviction, then be proud of it whatever happens. its who you are. its your identity.
Re: SGF, Babachir Under Fire Over ‘provocative’ Remark by omobaba101(m): 1:32pm On Oct 24, 2015
If this was said by SFG, irrespective of where it was said; it's quite reckless. On the second thought, I want to give a deeper thought to the whole thing, maybe the whole thanksgiving is a disguise to 'say what is on my mind and Nigerians need to know' before the ax will fall under the guise of whatsoever. If you know the politicking going on, what I'm saying may make a meaning to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Mercenaries Vow Not To Return To Nigeria / "Igbo Man Defeated Boko Haram For Us" - Shettima / Barnabas Bantex Loses Manchok Ward To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.