Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

I Hugged A Man In The Presence Of His Wife! Right Or Wrong? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hugged A Man In The Presence Of His Wife! Right Or Wrong? (2824 Views)

Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence / Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? / Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hugged A Man In The Presence Of His Wife! Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 1:50am On Oct 22, 2015
Halfrica goodnight...talk to u sweetie later

I love you

kiss
Re: I Hugged A Man In The Presence Of His Wife! Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 1:50am On Oct 22, 2015
EbuDox:

Is that ur name?. That name means ass-licker in my village.. Ugwuashi-uku, Rivers state

Tot u from abia mehn u deluded
Re: I Hugged A Man In The Presence Of His Wife! Right Or Wrong? by Cutehector(m): 1:51am On Oct 22, 2015
EbuDox:

Is that ur name?. That name means ass-licker in my village.. Ugwuashi-uku, Rivers state
see, go to hell! Alright. Am done wit dis chat!
Re: I Hugged A Man In The Presence Of His Wife! Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 1:51am On Oct 22, 2015
halfrica:

Tot u from abia mehn u deluded
My village is a boundary BTW abia and Rivers.. Olodo
Re: I Hugged A Man In The Presence Of His Wife! Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 1:51am On Oct 22, 2015
EbuDox:
Halfrica goodnight...talk to u sweetie later

I love you

kiss

Odeh mecca u nairaland bed bug
U a brain bug
Re: I Hugged A Man In The Presence Of His Wife! Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 1:52am On Oct 22, 2015
Cutehector:
see, go to hell! Alright. Am done wit dis chat!
Ikenna ... You're a mad man.. Ara gba gbue gi
Re: I Hugged A Man In The Presence Of His Wife! Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 1:52am On Oct 22, 2015
EbuDox:

My village is a boundary BTW abia and Rivers.. Olodo

U av no bearing!!!
Re: I Hugged A Man In The Presence Of His Wife! Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 1:53am On Oct 22, 2015
halfrica:

Odeh mecca u nairaland bed bug
U a brain bug
Goodnight jor.. Let ikenna finish ur ass.. Person wey no finish hn engineering skol
Re: I Hugged A Man In The Presence Of His Wife! Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 1:53am On Oct 22, 2015
Vinshu:

P.s sory for bad english. I'm not english
Smh
Re: I Hugged A Man In The Presence Of His Wife! Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 1:54am On Oct 22, 2015
EbuDox:

Goodnight jor.. Let ikenna finish ur ass.. Person wey no finish hn engineering skol

sad fool like u ursef u av entered d four walls of a classroom
Re: I Hugged A Man In The Presence Of His Wife! Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 1:57am On Oct 22, 2015
halfrica:

sad fool like u ursef u av entered d four walls of a classroom
Lol ..but at least I've gone for Prof Akinboye of political science inaugural at main Auditorium
Re: I Hugged A Man In The Presence Of His Wife! Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 2:00am On Oct 22, 2015
EbuDox:

Lol ..but at least I've gone for Prof Akinboye of political science inaugural at main Auditorium

Re: I Hugged A Man In The Presence Of His Wife! Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 2:01am On Oct 22, 2015
Even your Prof. Nwokoma Ndubuisi is my Oga.. Tho he teaches rubbish when it comes to macroeconomics. Halfrica goodnight..

Let ikenna aka cutehector buttlick your ass.. He's known for that. grin
Re: I Hugged A Man In The Presence Of His Wife! Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 2:04am On Oct 22, 2015
EbuDox:
Even your Prof. Nwokoma Ndubuisi is my Oga.. Tho he teaches rubbish when it comes to macroeconomics. Halfrica goodnight..

Let ikenna aka cutehector buttlick your ass.. He's known for that. grin

Re: I Hugged A Man In The Presence Of His Wife! Right Or Wrong? by menix(m): 2:59am On Oct 22, 2015
A stranger assisted you with ur Loads nd immediately u gave out ur body for a hug.

Nah only ashams trying to woo a man dey do that kind thing oo..
Re: I Hugged A Man In The Presence Of His Wife! Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 6:14am On Oct 22, 2015
Well,Vinshu,u should learn not to be presumptuous. The fact that u find certain things "ordinary" doesn't mean every other person sees it that way... BTW,I don't see why hz wife should be "attacking" u based on just that hug. Is there sth more she perhaps finds suspicious? If there are things his wife is interpreting wrongly,it's best u steer totally clear off her husband. U never can tell what some women are capable of in a bid to keep their husbands all to themselves.

#Philosopher Quëën#

#Philosopher Quëën#
Re: I Hugged A Man In The Presence Of His Wife! Right Or Wrong? by IamLEGEND1: 6:23am On Oct 22, 2015
no contribution to make
Re: I Hugged A Man In The Presence Of His Wife! Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 22, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Answer her question and stop making it look like the op is being accused wrongly.
well, in my opinion, she didn't hug the man by force, I'm not saying she's right or wrong but the woman should deal with her husband and stop blowing things out of proportion.. who knows what her insecurities might cause??
Re: I Hugged A Man In The Presence Of His Wife! Right Or Wrong? by hahn(m): 7:57am On Oct 22, 2015
HungerBAD:
If this hug is a friendly one like we know, the wife will still not be mad.

But, when you hug a man. And it looks like it is one person standing there, instead of two. That definitely, has gone past friendly.

Did you even acknowledge his wife? By saying hi or something when the two of you hugged?

But again, we don't know the man's history. He might be a chronic womanizer, and the wife just automatically mistook you for one of his conquests.

My advice to women? when you see a man with a woman, any woman. Please, try to keep it very neutral.

Don't assume the lady he is with is a friend, contrary to what he told you earlier the day that he is single.

Women are very Territorial.

Telll me about it!

Any woman that even smiles at me is in trouble not to talk of say you come hug me ontop. Chai! Wahala go burst that day. undecided

Even if the man is not a womanizer, the woman will still be sceptic of other women and their intentions. Women don't trust each other. To women, getting a good man is like a competition. Keeping the man is also another issue and no woman wants to lose her man especially if he's good to her.

1 Like

Re: I Hugged A Man In The Presence Of His Wife! Right Or Wrong? by naijaboiy: 9:12am On Oct 22, 2015
Why didn't you just give him a handshake? undecided
Re: I Hugged A Man In The Presence Of His Wife! Right Or Wrong? by AfroKnight: 9:16am On Oct 22, 2015
I'm sure you wouldn't want any woman to hug your own husband in your presence.
Re: I Hugged A Man In The Presence Of His Wife! Right Or Wrong? by Vinshu(f): 9:23am On Oct 22, 2015
Thanks for your contributions.
Re: I Hugged A Man In The Presence Of His Wife! Right Or Wrong? by jabojafa(m): 9:33am On Oct 22, 2015
Vinshu:

The woman ? But I did not kiss the man! Why would she be upset?
must u kiss him b4 u knw dt u hv crossed d boundary? Why not lrave married men alone and face unmarried guys/men. Remember whatever a man sows dt will he reap.
Re: I Hugged A Man In The Presence Of His Wife! Right Or Wrong? by Vinshu(f): 9:35am On Oct 22, 2015
jabojafa:
must u kiss him b4 u knw dt u hv crossed d boundary? Why not lrave married men alone and face unmarried guys/men. Remember whatever a man sows dt will he reap.

undecided
Re: I Hugged A Man In The Presence Of His Wife! Right Or Wrong? by temipet(m): 10:14am On Oct 22, 2015
U re lucky u didn't receive hot slap from bhind

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Introduced You To Nairaland? / Fooorking a South African !! / A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.