Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,576 members, 7,812,872 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes (23751 Views)

Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes / Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? / Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by loyeruope: 3:11am On May 03, 2009
Hello, guys,
This thread is for those that have "tasted" both sides of the coin or those who want to!
As someone who has experienced (or should I say experiencing) both worlds, i can tell you there are appreciable differences between these two creations.
Here are some of them, I will update this list as I remember more or if any question arises grin
1. American babes do not have as much breasts as their Naija counterpart, this is a minus.
2. American babes knows how to enjoy sex. They will tell you exactly how they are feeling each step of the way and won't be shy about it. They say things like "Yeah, good, keep doing that, I will soon come! etc" This is a BIG plus.
3. American babes won't ask for your last name or your family history before giving you a good time, that's a good thing.
4. Naija babes are, on average, prettier than Americans.
5. Americans won't call you if you don't call them. They don't disturb and have a high respect for your privacy. They ALWAYS ask before opening my fridge or using my laptop. I particularly love this last point.

DISCLAIMER
Note that I am not saying EVERY, ALL, etc. I am just saying that on the average, based on my own experience (and trust me, I have that grin grin), this is what I have discovered. I am also not complaining at all, I'm just observing and sharing with my fellow nairalanders what my hands have touched and my eyes have seen so far grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by nene1: 10:25pm On May 03, 2009
i do agree with you on the fact that nigerian girls are prettier. even thought i'm african (not naiija though), i honestly feel like on average african girls and other ethnic girls look better than american girls. i don't know why, but they just are. maybe it's the fact that a lot of americans are so mixed with everything. there are not many american girls who look like tonto dike, rita dominic, omotola etc, i might bethe other aspects i'm not too sure about, but it is interesting to read your opinions about them. they seem to make sense knowing what I know about the characteristics and attitudes of african girls and american girls. i'm a girl by the way so i don't know anything about dating girls lol,

1 Like

Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by platinumnk(f): 10:28pm On May 03, 2009
mannn ur view is sooo twisted, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by Lax75(m): 10:34pm On May 03, 2009
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by 190: 11:12pm On May 03, 2009
@poster
are u saying babes in the USA or babes in europe!
cos ure username says europe or smtin
u simply cant compare 9ja babes wit american babes
american babes were created b4 their 9ja counterparts
they are gud in sex,cooking,washing,everytin 2 their Teeth
they are Perfect grin grin

I hope i havent stepped on the wrong toes of some 9ja nland babes now watch them bite me!

@platinumnk
hey wad up
u have been avoiding me!
im nt 2 pleased wit dat! anyway!
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by platinumnk(f): 12:58am On May 04, 2009
^ angry angry
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by posakosa(m): 1:02am On May 04, 2009
Such Comparative Analysis is a waste of time and Not Valid. Too many variables and factors.

1 Like

Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by loyeruope: 1:22am On May 04, 2009
@190,
are you kidding by saying American babes are good in everything? I give them A+ in sex and another A+ in making you feel relaxed and comfortable (i still don't know why people think they need to "form" to impress Americans), but cooking? washing?? sad
The best an American girl has done for me na spaghetti! Spaghetti wey I fit cook since I was 9!
@Lax75,
I have only done 2 latinos so I wouldn't talk about them yet (in statistics, we call that insufficient data wink ); akatas are good in terms of breast and beauty and some can cook but they also like playing hard to get like Naija babes cheesy cheesy asians are flat-chested and the ones i have been with are horrible kissers (esp with the garlic and chinese herbs in their breath) but if you want a girl that wont get tired after 8hrs, pls go for an asian, i don't know where they get their energy from grin I call Americans (and their european counterparts) oyinbo and i have talked about them before.
@Platinumnk,
what's your definition of being twisted?
@Posakosa,
can i know some of the variables and factors?

@all,
I am by no means an expert, again I am just another guy reporting my experiences cool
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by 190: 1:29am On May 04, 2009
@poster
so u mean whytes also play hard 2 get
damn
I tot 9ja babes have an A ++ on that one
anyway i wud choose a whytie anyday anytime
They are the Original females!
not the photostated ones! grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by Lax75(m): 1:33am On May 04, 2009
@190

Oyinbo chick got no conscience at all ooo. They will sleep with everyone around you and have no loyalty.
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by Lax75(m): 1:41am On May 04, 2009
undecided
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by acidrop(f): 1:46am On May 04, 2009
loyeruope:

Hello, guys,
This thread is for those that have "tasted" both sides of the coin or those who want to!
As someone who has experienced (or should I say experiencing) both worlds, i can tell you there are appreciable differences between these two creations.
Here are some of them, I will update this list as I remember more or if any question arises grin
1. American babes do not have as much breasts as their Naija counterpart, this is a minus.
2. American babes knows how to enjoy sex. They will tell you exactly how they are feeling each step of the way and won't be shy about it. They say things like "Yeah, good, keep doing that, I will soon come! etc" This is a BIG plus.
3. American babes won't ask for your last name or your family history before giving you a good time, that's a good thing.
4. Naija babes are, on average, prettier than Americans.
5. Americans won't call you if you don't call them. They don't disturb and have a high respect for your privacy. They ALWAYS ask before opening my fridge or using my laptop. I particularly love this last point.

DISCLAIMER
Note that I am not saying EVERY, ALL, etc. I am just saying that on the average, based on my own experience (and trust me, I have that grin grin), this is what I have discovered. I am also not complaining at all, I'm just observing and sharing with my fellow nairalanders what my hands have touched and my eyes have seen so far grin grin grin

Mr experimenter where are u from?
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by opsydudu(m): 1:47am On May 04, 2009
i love them all, no matter the colour, shapes and sizes. as long as they are not fat, ugly or shapeless.
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by ladykool(f): 1:51am On May 04, 2009
na wa o i have no comment for now!! undecided
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by Lax75(m): 1:52am On May 04, 2009
longevity = naija babes

End of story
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by FLGators1: 1:53am On May 04, 2009
Nigerian women tolerate too much rubbish from their male counterpart.

American women (esp the AA) are quick to react.

What is the point of this thread? Are you trying to choose between an American babe or a Nigerian babe?
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by acidrop(f): 1:53am On May 04, 2009
nothing 9ja babes no go here. . . . .seriously we don suffer. . . . .wat else reamining that he guys wanna compare us with now?? cos u have used everything in d book
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by Lax75(m): 1:56am On May 04, 2009
@ acid drop

Make u no vex my sister. There is no comparism like I said earlier.
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by 190: 2:24am On May 04, 2009
@lax
u talk as if,
9ja babes no de sleep arund too
abeg ee
whtye babes are what they call WOMEN
9ja babes are what they call,

abeg i no fit talk am 4 here
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by FLGators1: 2:48am On May 04, 2009
@190
They say: Step out of your father's farm before you think his farm is the biggest.

I say: Step out of your village before you think your village's women are the baddest tongue tongue wink
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by 190: 3:13am On May 04, 2009
@FL Gators!
u want 2 start again oooh

are u male or female or UNisex undecided undecided
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by FLGators1: 3:14am On May 04, 2009
Again?

HAVE WE MET BEFORE?

Do remind me
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by loyeruope: 3:50am On May 04, 2009
Lax75:

@ loyeruope

Well, latinas are very passionate thats for sure. They either are crazy about you, or will kill you.

Akatas vs Naija - Well I know say our naija sisters dey shakara alot, but you know, shakara better pass crazy (akata).

Oyinbos can never be trusted, watch your back cos they will sleep with everyone around you with no conscience at all.

Can't say anything about the asian chicks, never really been attracted to them.

But in terms of sexiness, the essence of a woman (that nice thick lower body), cooking REAL food, understanding your sense of humor, understanding your culture and mentality, stamina, being educated, looking hot whether in western clothing or in gele, aso oke or whatever

, its my naija sisters all the way. I make no apologies for feeling this way.
I feel you my brother! grin You are 100% right about the Latinos,
@acidrop
I'm from the deepest and crudest village in Nigeria, does that answer satisfy you grin
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by martho(m): 7:19am On May 04, 2009
Generally west africans r equally beautiful as americans,but d americans take more good care of theirselves than d african chicks.   The weather in d west also makes them kinda attractive.
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by Moonstone(f): 7:44am On May 04, 2009
190:

@poster
are u saying babes in the USA or babes in europe!
cos ure username says europe or smtin
u simply cant compare 9ja babes wit american babes
american babes were created b4 their 9ja counterparts
they are gud in sex,cooking,washing,everytin 2 their Teeth
they are Perfect grin grin

I hope i havent stepped on the wrong toes of some 9ja nland babes now watch them bite me!
LMAO - Good in cooking? How many naija men love all those kinds of food? Hisssssssssssssssssssssssss!
I have noticed something about you. You love to say these things just so that you can get reactions from us. Please like I always say, no one is forcing you. Feel free to go to Americans.
@ poster, who told you naija women keep quiet in bed? What kind of naija women have you been with?
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by Secretz(f): 7:56am On May 04, 2009
What kind rubbish is this?
Maybe the ladies should ask, which is better? American guys or naija guys?

Hmmmmm I know who I would choose! :p

1 Like

Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by Moonstone(f): 8:00am On May 04, 2009
Secretz:

What kind rubbish is this?
Maybe the ladies should ask, which is better? American guys or naija guys?

Hmmmmm I know who I would choose! :p
That's so easy. American guys. . . they are more willing to please us. cheesy cheesy cheesy and don't complain about us all the time.
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by loyeruope: 8:10am On May 04, 2009
@Secretz and Moonshine,
I like your strategy, you are trying to turn the table around, but I understand, its hard to be objective in these things. But frankly, I didn't start this thread to point fingers or anything, I'm just "reporting" my observations. I have been with enough Naija women and I remember there was a time I was looking for Calabar women because people said they are "Naija's best grin " and truly speaking, Calabar girls try, dey sabi the thing, even other Naija girls no bad like that but when it comes to sex that will make you forget about your sorrows grin grin, please give it to the Americans. I don't know whether they teach them in high school or something cheesy cheesy
The way things are going, I'll marry a Naija babe but if I accidentally meet an American girl with the right cup size AND good culinary skills, END OF DISCUSSION wink
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by Secretz(f): 8:16am On May 04, 2009
@ moonstone
Thank you my dear sister! You get sense.

@loyer

Whatever rocks your boat! I can't sleep with calabar girls so I can't say! :p
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by Czarskit(m): 8:20am On May 04, 2009
~ Let the games . . .oops 'fight' begin ~ tongue
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by Moonstone(f): 8:26am On May 04, 2009
Secretz:

@ moonstone
Thank you my dear sister! You get sense.
You are welcome my dear cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Are you minding these unfortunate boys? smileyI don't know where they meet the kind of girls that they use to generalize us. I tire o!
loyeruope:

@Secretz and Moonshine,
I like your strategy, you are trying to turn the table around, but I understand, its hard to be objective in these things. But frankly, I didn't start this thread to point fingers or anything, I'm just "reporting" my observations. I have been with enough Naija women and I remember there was a time I was looking for Calabar women because people said they are "Naija's best  grin " and truly speaking, Calabar girls try, dey sabi the thing, even other Naija girls no bad like that but when it comes to sex that will make you forget about your sorrows  grin grin, please give it to the Americans. I don't know whether they teach them in high school or something  cheesy cheesy
The way things are going, I'll marry a Naija babe but if I accidentally meet an American girl with the right cup size AND good culinary skills, END OF DISCUSSION  wink
I am not turning any table around o! You guys complain too much about us so it's only fair that you try your other options. There's a guy here who says he's tired of his oyinbo wife. I suggest you go and find that story and read it well. I heard Calabar girls can handle their business but I can't testify to that effect. When it comes to sex, give it to the Americans you've met. Naija girls CAN be good in bed after you marry them. Till then you might only get limited version, LOL!
You will meet an American girl with the right cup size because thanks to their plastic surgery, a lot of them are beginning to have better cup sizes.  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy As for culinary, the Lord is your shepherd. Thank God you're abroad, 911/999 works there. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by Czarskit(m): 8:27am On May 04, 2009
~ Let the games . . .oops 'fight' begin ~ tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cute Photo Of A Couple That Met On Twitter / Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful / Fucking Hot Dude... ��

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.