Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Is This Going To Be Fine For A Long Distance Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Going To Be Fine For A Long Distance Relationship (1394 Views)

I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady / Na Money Be Fine Bobo (PHOTO) / This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Going To Be Fine For A Long Distance Relationship by queenice7(f): 8:30am On Jul 25, 2018
I have been dating this young doctor for a month now... it just dawn on us that it'll be a long distant something for a while or more. I just finished university and I'll av to go back to where my parents are based, my parents are so strict that I can't even lie that am going to stay with an aunt in a weekend, they won't agree. because of the love the both of us av for ourselves we're planning that he's gona get a work in abuja or if it doesn't work out, I am gonna serve close to his city. so I told him that if he's sex starved in the period I won't be around, that he should go ahead to have sex with somebody that he doesn't have feelings for, but he should let me know and that if he thinks he can't continue with the long distance sth, he should let me know, its all good. that sounds weird right? yes, coz I think its the best thing to do, we don't need to pretend, its just to know how much he loves me and if we're meant for each other. he kept assuring me that he wont leave me and that he will try not to cheat. what do you think about our discussion.
Re: Is This Going To Be Fine For A Long Distance Relationship by gmtanwa25(f): 10:21am On Jul 25, 2018
Hmmmmm, not an easy thing but if you guys love each other, you will over come the storm.
Re: Is This Going To Be Fine For A Long Distance Relationship by BykeLaByke: 10:22am On Jul 25, 2018
No.
Re: Is This Going To Be Fine For A Long Distance Relationship by Prognose: 10:23am On Jul 25, 2018
queenice7:
I have been dating this young doctor for a month now... it just dawn on us that it'll be a long distant something for a while or more. I just finished university and I'll av to go back to where my parents are based, my parents are so strict that I can't even lie that am going to stay with an aunt in a weekend, they won't agree. because of the love the both of us av for ourselves we're planning that he's gona get a work in abuja or if it doesn't work out, I am gonna serve close to his city. so I told him that if he's sex starved in the period I won't be around, that he should go ahead to have sex with somebody that he doesn't have feelings for, but he should let me know and that if he thinks he can't continue with the long distance sth, he should let me know, its all good. that sounds weird right? yes, coz I think its the best thing to do, we don't need to pretend, its just to know how much he loves me and if we're meant for each other. he kept assuring me that he wont leave me and that he will try not to cheat. what do you think about our discussion.

Your chances of marrying him are high.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Going To Be Fine For A Long Distance Relationship by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 25, 2018
U gave him a go ahead to sex another? That's really selfless of you.

I hope it works out for you guys.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Going To Be Fine For A Long Distance Relationship by mimimile93: 10:32am On Jul 25, 2018
queenice7:

Have u told him what you too will do when you are sex starved?

If yes, what was is response?

In this period that u are not gonna have sex with him due to distance, are u gonna demand stuffs from him? If yes, why?
Re: Is This Going To Be Fine For A Long Distance Relationship by Prognose: 10:39am On Jul 25, 2018
mimimile93:

Have u told him what you too will do when you are sex starved?

If yes, what was is response?

In this period that u are not gonna have sex with him due to distance, are u also not gonna demand stuffs from him? If yes, why?

Did she tell you she was going to be sex starved?

Was he the one that mentioned being sex starved to her?

You people just like putting problem where there was no problem before!
Re: Is This Going To Be Fine For A Long Distance Relationship by mimimile93: 10:43am On Jul 25, 2018
Prognose:

Did she tell you she was going to be sex starved?
Was he the one that mentioned being sex starved to her?
You people just like putting problem where there was no problem before!

is she a robot that she will not be sex starved?
Tellin the guy if he sex starved seems like the guy is in it for sex.

1 Like

Re: Is This Going To Be Fine For A Long Distance Relationship by Prognose: 10:46am On Jul 25, 2018
mimimile93:

Is it your telling?

Cockblocker!

2 Likes

Re: Is This Going To Be Fine For A Long Distance Relationship by mimimile93: 10:47am On Jul 25, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
U gave him a go ahead to sex another? That's really selfless of you.

I hope it works out for you guys.

women are naturally selfish and jealous.

So she coming here to talk about allowing her man to fvck her fellow b!tch makes me doubt the gender behind that moniker.

Ibolachi
Re: Is This Going To Be Fine For A Long Distance Relationship by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 25, 2018
mimimile93:

If she loves him, she'll find a way to visit him despite parental clamps.
Re: Is This Going To Be Fine For A Long Distance Relationship by CAPSLOCKED: 10:49am On Jul 25, 2018
mimimile93:

So she coming here to talk about allowing her man to fvck her fellow b!tch makes me doubt the gender behind that moniker.

NO NEED FOR DOUBTS. SHE CAN ALLOW THAT CUS SHE'S INTO THAT AND FEELS THAT BY GIVING HIM THE GO THEY'LL BE ON LEVELED TERMS.
Re: Is This Going To Be Fine For A Long Distance Relationship by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 25, 2018
mimimile93:

Ibolachi
Lolz. Abonamchi. I am the jealous type so I can't give my man such go ahead. I understand how men's affections could change when they start getting from a closer source. Mbanu
Re: Is This Going To Be Fine For A Long Distance Relationship by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 25, 2018
gmtanwa25:
Hmmmmm, not an easy thing but if you guys love each other, you will over come the storm.
overcome ko, overboard ni. The relationship is over already.
Re: Is This Going To Be Fine For A Long Distance Relationship by mimimile93: 10:51am On Jul 25, 2018
Prognose:

Is it your telling?

Cockblocker!

let her tell us what she will do when she is sex starved and not what her man should do.

Is it because we all know women in general are prostitues and she thought it was needless to tell us what she will do?

I love to hear what she will do when she is sex starved though I already know what she will do.

I want to hear from her..

Stay off my mention..

2 Likes

Re: Is This Going To Be Fine For A Long Distance Relationship by mimimile93: 10:59am On Jul 25, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
If she loves him, she'll find a way to visit him despite parental clamps.
do women ever love?
Re: Is This Going To Be Fine For A Long Distance Relationship by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 25, 2018
mimimile93:
do women ever love?
I do.
Re: Is This Going To Be Fine For A Long Distance Relationship by gmtanwa25(f): 11:25am On Jul 25, 2018
IntrovertedK:
overcome ko, overboard ni. The relationship is over already.
why are you saying the relationship is over. Please you need to be positive for once.

1 Like

Re: Is This Going To Be Fine For A Long Distance Relationship by mimimile93: 1:27pm On Jul 25, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I do.
sorry! I've forgotten there's somtin called 'FAKE LOVE'.
Re: Is This Going To Be Fine For A Long Distance Relationship by Cholls(m): 2:06pm On Jul 25, 2018
gmtanwa25:
why are you saying the relationship is over. Please you need to be positive for once.

1 Like

Re: Is This Going To Be Fine For A Long Distance Relationship by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 25, 2018
mimimile93:
sorry! I've forgotten there's somtin called 'FAKE LOVE'.
It is what it is OK.
Re: Is This Going To Be Fine For A Long Distance Relationship by Vicochende(m): 4:47pm On Jul 25, 2018
If he is in a serious relationship with yo, he can hold his balls till when you guys see again. You have basically given him the freedom to cheat, what happens when you guys get married and one of you guys have a long assignment abroad? would you allow him to have sex with another woman in your absence?what if she gets pregnant and she so stubbornly want to give birth to the baby, would you be able to handle that?what if because of that pregnancy he has to marry her by force....then you would cry and say he was never meant for you right?when in fact you created an avenue to lose him....Also beware of STIs....Be smarter than this please.......

3 Likes

Re: Is This Going To Be Fine For A Long Distance Relationship by Biglittlelois(f): 6:36pm On Jul 25, 2018
queenice7:

I like the fact that you love with your brain not heart,

I like the fact that you know he may have sex with someone else even though he may deny it

I like the fact that you're prepared for breakup in case anything happens

Shows you are intellectually matured and emotionally strong
Re: Is This Going To Be Fine For A Long Distance Relationship by abdeiz(m): 10:09pm On Jul 25, 2018
Op i am currently dating someone like you, claiming you can go for long without sex(you are implying that here since you mentioned nothing about your urges), and also the fact that you cannot make up and excuse to come see him, this relationship wont last and stop leading the guy on, he prolly is loaded that is why you dont wanna break up with him else why tell us he is a doctor. If you really wanna see him, be determined to make up something for your parents to believe. Else stop wasting both of your times in a fictional relationship.
Re: Is This Going To Be Fine For A Long Distance Relationship by romenna: 5:25am On Jul 26, 2018
Small pikin package

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Cossy Ojiakor Captured In A Pool Exposing Her Cleavages Dancin / Why Do Ladies Enjoy Sex / (18+photo) Naomi Campbell, 49, Goes Completely Naked During New Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.