Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:06 PM

Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria (29575 Views)

How Infidelity Landed Some Nigerian Men And Women In Hospitals / "Women Against Feminism Or Women Against Women": A Feminist View / Women In STEM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Go Down)

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by bukatyne(f): 12:15am On Oct 25, 2015
LordReed:

It must be part of the reason, anyone who disagrees with them is an enemy and must be "destroyed". Like there is some kind of trophy or something to be won here.

cheesy
In family section...

a. When a female support males.... she is a Good wife who is happily narried/wife material

b. When a female supports females.... she is a rabid bitter feminist

c. When a male supports males.... he is an alpha male

d. When a male supports females.... he is captain save the hoes.

Funny grin

4 Likes

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by LordReed(m): 12:17am On Oct 25, 2015
bukatyne:

cheesy
In family section...

a. When a female support males.... she is a Good wife who is happily narried/wife material

b. When a female supports females.... she is a rabid bitter feminist

c. When a male supports males.... he is an alpha male

d. When a male supports females.... he is captain save the hoes.

Funny grin

grin grin grin
Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by coogar: 12:17am On Oct 25, 2015
Kimoni:
You are an arsehole who will never amount to anything ever in this life. Whose bidding are you actually obeying? The fools you call NL aunties or what? Why can't they face me themselves?

You are the most unintelligent teenager I have ever come across. Who exactly do you think you are fooling?

Do you see your self confession some months back? Can you see why you will never amount to anything in life?

you don't need to curse him.
he's already cursed! someone who cannot even get into any naija uni but yet trolls the cyberspace - doesn't that already tell you he's an unrepentant failure?

abeg, ignore the imbëcile!

6 Likes

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by francis18: 12:18am On Oct 25, 2015
laide4:

ayam nt francis.
face me.
ur fictious childrenssss grin wee kip dying one by one.
e no go beta for yur generation.
aww!

p.s - i am 32years and u sure have a crush on me bt i dnt deal with rotten punany.

sowie. cry

u will die dis night 4 dis lie francistony
laide4:

He's not smart.
He was accusing me of being a moniker just like 5mins did.

5mins was on science/tech section thread i told sum1 about my birthday and he was using the lines to yab me. Dumb dude! gringrin

1 Like

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by bukatyne(f): 12:20am On Oct 25, 2015
francis18:

shut up,when a female support a man don u call her abused nd say dat her husband is her master?wat r u even doing at dis time?

Francis,

Keep your madness to yourself this morning.
Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by babygirlfl: 12:20am On Oct 25, 2015
Timbuktou:

You aee a foool. Manners of what kind are you expecting from me? What sort of intellectual discussion can i have with you? You constantly plumb the depths of idiocy andbwhen called out tou try and play the helpless victim. Know this today, anytime I quit you it's yo tell you to shut up. You are in no capacity to debate or argue or even discuss something as trivial as the weather with me. Cracky and Coog have broughtbalternate arguments to yours, engage them If You possess enough brain cells to do so. Stop looking for manners up and down. If you had any manners you wouldn't have started this useless housewife thread of lies against my beloved Nigeria grin

Oya, a lele

Coogar was the only one I found important to have any discussion with and I did. As for the rest, what you call wisdom, I call stupidity, and the worst form of madness. Surely you did not expect me to engage people who have been proven to never come out with anything worth replying. Anybody reading through this thread will realise that the stupidity you are supporting is in another level. What I see are bullies who come together and attemp to shut everybody up while calling themselves intelligent. I started this thread to create awareness and not to involve in any form of madness. Most of the things written by your mentors are what I call well packaged nonsense.Yes you call it logic because just like many words you throw around, you clearly don't know the meaning. The only thing I can say you are good at is bullying and insulting people. Logic has never been associated with you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by francis18: 12:20am On Oct 25, 2015
laide4:

awon lesbo oloriburuku.
efemenaxy is classy and will neva be lyk yew stupid vapid self. kiss
ori e ti daru! thunda faya ur irunobo. angry

don call some0ne who hate u,why r u so miserable?
Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by Kimoni: 12:21am On Oct 25, 2015
coogar:

you don't need to curse him.
he's already cursed! someone who cannot even get into any naija uni but yet trolls the cyberspace - doesn't that already tell you he's an unrepentant failure?

abeg, ignore the imbëcile!

He really pissed me off this night Coogar. Because he keeps insulting Edwife and I but we choose to ignore him, he actually thinks he is above board?

See how he hovers around us unprovoked fighting his aunties causes? What rubbish?

I don't even suffer real life bullies, how much much more, this never-do-well teenager?

He is ignored today. Thanks.
Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by bukatyne(f): 12:22am On Oct 25, 2015
LordReed:

grin grin grin

With this little code grin, you know your stand with whom you support wink

Morning and regards to your family
Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by francis18: 12:26am On Oct 25, 2015
bukatyne:

where is ur own family?afta dis whores will come here nd say they r married?at dis time when married women r cuddling with their husband,u r here trying 2 talk nonsense out of nonsense.why wont yall claim feminist?when u have absentee husbandz. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by francis18: 12:28am On Oct 25, 2015
the one dat created dis thread,a well known bitter lonely uk resident.dis woman can never been seen in any constructive thead.why r u dis bitter?
Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 25, 2015
babygirlfl:

Coogar was the only one I did found important to have any discussion with and I did. As for the rest, what you call wisdom, I call stupidity, and the worst form of madness. Surely you did not expect me to engage people who have proven to never come out with anything worth replying. Anybody reading through this thread will realise that the stupidity you are supporting is in another level. What I see are bullies who come together and attemp to shut everybody up while calling themselves intelligent. I started this thread to create awareness and not to involve in any form of madness. Most of the things written by your mentors are what I call well packaged nonsense.Yes you call it logic because just like many words you throw around, you clearly don't know the meaning. The only good thing I can say you are all good at is bullying and insulting people. Logic is has never been associated with you.

When I call you a fool its not to insult you just stating facts. Your thread is the epiome of foolishness. You selected one section of the Nigerian constitution and went to town bleeding your wasted eggs on it. Now that it has been highlighted that errors exist in terms of protecting and referring to both genders, where is your retraction of your initial claim of institutional cultural female oppression? If you dont want to make a retraction, where is the corresponding thread/comment stating that men in nigeria are also disriminated against, you brain-dead chimp?

Of course, my wisdom would foolishness to you simply because youve been baptised into a lifetime of folly. You have no sense and no hope of sense. You think everyone on nairaland is as foolish and gullible as you are? Whenever you come here you better come prepared notnwith half-baked assertions and conjecture. This is no haven for unsubstantiated claims and funky feeling.

Tell me, why do you want to be oppeessed by force? You have an oppression fetish? Im sure if you look hard enough, youll find someone compatible. Stop projecting your misery onto the fine men of this section.

6 Likes

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by Kimoni: 12:30am On Oct 25, 2015
laide4:

kimoni, bring it ON.
Show wia francis claimed to be me except me claiming to be him.

francis isn't dumb to use dis m0niker to attack if we are rili d same person. cry

grin grin you are a fool, francistony

So you can even speak for Francistony without being him? You know how foolish he can be grin Carry your curses to your father this night. You have been served.

Years on, remember why you won't have children and when death is slowly taking you away.

You misyarned to the wrong person, unprovoked!

And it's amazing how francistony's has not shown up yet despite the several mentions. you wish to tell us why? undecided

You are ignored. I just don't suffer fools
Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by francis18: 12:31am On Oct 25, 2015
laide4:

Kimoni. lipsrsealed

francistony abandonned child of a hooker nd oliburuku fader.ur grandama needs 2 be raped nd killed in ur very presence.goat nd lonely child,devoid of the love ov a fada nd moda.tell us francistony,how is it growin up widout parents?how is it lik?
Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by bukatyne(f): 12:31am On Oct 25, 2015
francis18:

where is ur own family?afta dis whores will come here nd say they r married?at dis time when married women r cuddling with their husband,u r here trying 2 talk nonsense out of nonsense.why wont yall claim feminist?when u have absentee husbandz. grin grin grin grin grin

You see How daft you are?

95% of the monikers on this thread are married.

Tell me about absentee husbands....

Was your father one?

1 Like

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by LordReed(m): 12:32am On Oct 25, 2015
bukatyne:

LoL.

G'morning to you too and my regards to yours.
Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by francis18: 12:34am On Oct 25, 2015
bukatyne:

You see How daft you are?

95% of the monikers on this thread are married.

Tell me about absentee husbands....

Was your father one?
who is married here? grin grin grin u nd your fellow feminaziz?who else?go nd sleep absentee husband wife.
Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by LordReed(m): 12:38am On Oct 25, 2015
bejeria101:

Choi! Mayweather just killed johnny bravo hehehe

LoL! How far brother?

1 Like

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by Kimoni: 12:38am On Oct 25, 2015
laide4:

Kimoni kips insulting people dat are far above her class.

yew r an ID1OT!
ijebu bleached LovePeddler.

You are a psychopath with deep mental issues.

Same way you, Francistony said nltrue was Edwife, then you said it's an error that it's ewuro. Now you say I am Francis18.

You are finished Francistony. So it's based on this that you have been disturbing my mentions? I was wondering.

You are such an idiot I can now see why failure has become your identity.
Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by francis18: 12:38am On Oct 25, 2015
laide4:

coming 4rm kimoni a slut with no man in her lyf. grin grin grin

Buka, as a classy lady, ignore dis tramp honey. cheesy

francistony will neva get admission to uni,mark my word.here nd now is ur final breath.u will beg on the street 4 bread in the next 3 months,jonbless child.wher is ur mum?she went 2 do her ashawo business?no moda,no fada,no siblings,why r u living?what is ur importance in life?tell us.u cant even get common admission too a nigerian university nd u ar here hating on people who have done better than you in life.
u will die frustrated nd wretched lik ur oliburuku of a fada.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12)

My Husband Is Always Running / Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance / How To Find If A Child Is Yours Or Not Without A DNA Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.