Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,227 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria (28473 Views)

How Infidelity Landed Some Nigerian Men And Women In Hospitals / "Women Against Feminism Or Women Against Women": A Feminist View / Women In STEM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Go Down)

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
The reason why people like Babygirlfl and her co-travellers will never be taken seriously is that they are allergic to logic. They'd rather spewnbaseless narrative and expect us all to kowtow their ignoble lies. Crackhaus and coogar have raised vaoid points on the state of the Nigerian constitution and suddenly OP has become dumb or crippled (she can no longer type?).

You bush women should do away with this victim complex thing. It is unattractive and disgusting. If youre having relationship problems repeatedly, maybe its time y'all looked inwards and took stock. Nairaland men arent the cause of your collective misery. We know yall set are past redeeming but, please stop trying to deceive our daughters. Thank you in advance

6 Likes

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by francis18: 11:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
laide4:

Kimoni d jobless LovePeddler nd a retarded housewife, no one is responsible 4 yur barreness.
arent u tired of guzzling cum for a live.
you slut at 51 not end means to save your whoreish ass.
useless bleached out yoruba slult like her ilks.
bring it on Arrow, i am on yur case. grin grin grin

francistony die,die dis night.lonely withou the love nd attention ov a father.an ashawo of a mother,idiotical beast lik u.u hv no idea how a home is runned,hoe a father kiss nd pat his son 4 a job well done.u liv pratically alone in dis world with no one 2 care for u,u only hv nairaland 2 console urself by associating yourself woh people u call achiever.francistony the rejected,abandon evil child.no love,no money,no mother,no father,admission nko?lonely as a fvck.loser
die in ur miserable loniness,die in hunger,die dis night in ur dreams.you will never progressin life,bet me.4all the mockery u did ,mocking god and tomorrow u will go 2 church 2 ask 4 forgiveness,may you chock in ur way to ask 4 it,may thiunder fire u on ur way 2 church tomorrow.u are cursed

2 Likes

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by Kimoni: 11:58pm On Oct 24, 2015
laide4:

Kimoni d jobless LovePeddler nd a retarded housewife, no one is responsible 4 yur barreness.
arent u tired of guzzling cum for a live.
you slut at 51 not end means to save your whoreish ass.
useless bleached out yoruba slult like her ilks.
bring it on Arrow, i am on yur case. grin grin grin

Francistony, are you mad? Is it because I have been indulging you for so long? Are you crazy? Do you want me to curse you and your lineage this night? What sort of rubbish is this?

What the heck do you think you are doing? Just because if your age, we are overlooking your foolishness and your dumb brain think you are actually getting away with it?

If I ever hear Kimoni from you ever again, I will not only curse your life out, I will fish you out physically. What rubbish!

You will be barren in everything you lay your hand on, idiot.

You are not even worthy to untie my shoes, idiotic fool.
Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by LordReed(m): 11:59pm On Oct 24, 2015
crackhaus:

Lmao... cheesycheesy

Someone asks me if I consider something discriminatory, I replied accordingly but with safe-guards...he then says my safe-guards have no bearing on the discussion.
Is it by force to call it discrimination? cheesy

Is it my fault that you failed to follow the tone of my post? gringrin

When I say you are in denial you will say I am "cursing" you. Anyway keep at it maybe you will win the Nairaland trophy one day.

2 Likes

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by Kimoni: 12:00am On Oct 25, 2015
You are an arsehole who will never amount to anything ever in this life. Whose bidding are you actually obeying? The fools you call NL aunties or what? Why can't they face me themselves?

You are the most unintelligent teenager I have ever come across. Who exactly do you think you are fooling?

Do you see your self confession some months back? Can you see why you will never amount to anything in life?

1 Like

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by MMotimo: 12:00am On Oct 25, 2015
Why do I think francis and laide are one and the same? Maybe because former says go get laide and laide shows up undecided

1 Like

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by babygirlfl: 12:01am On Oct 25, 2015
Timbuktou:
The reason why people like Babygirlfl and her co-travellers will never be taken seriously is that they are allergic to logic. They'd rather spewnbaseless narrative and expect us all to kowtow their ignoble lies. Crackhaus and coogar have raised vaoid points on the state of the Nigerian constitution and suddenly OP has become dumb or crippled (she can no longer type?).

You bush women should do away with this victim complex thing. It is unattractive and disgusting. If youre having relationship problems repeatedly, maybe its time y'all looked inwards and took stock. Nairaland men arent the cause of your collective misery. We know yall set are past redeeming but, please stop trying to deceive our daughters. Thank you in advance

When you learn manners, we can communicate. Until then, bye.

2 Likes

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by francis18: 12:02am On Oct 25, 2015
laide4:

Idiotic kimoni.
This is not francis, sweet-rat.
Yew need an 8inch dick in your life and yew can get it freely not whoring around in boys night lounge sniffing boxers.
You are bitch for a reason and can never be classy and quiet like Damiso.
Stop copying her and be a lady and quote with ur main moniker.

You are a hag for a reason.
You puna smells a lot. Get a perfume. cry grin

laide4:

I am francisT. cool

look at dis idiot.after posting with the same moniker u admitted bein francistony.u see dat u ar not intelligent.u village idiot.fatherless child.
no wonda u hv not been able 2 gain admission afta trying 5 times?nl miscreant abandoned child
Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by MMotimo: 12:03am On Oct 25, 2015
Kimoni:
You are an arsehole who will never amount to anything ever in this life. Whose bidding are you actually obeying? The fools you call NL aunties or what? Why can't they face me themselves?
You are the most unintelligent teenager I have ever come across. Who exactly do you think you are fooling?
Do you see your self confession some months back? Can you see why you will never amount to anything in life?

Looking at this rubbish, I am almost certain you are being played by a master manipulator who is female
Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by LordReed(m): 12:03am On Oct 25, 2015
crackhaus:

You and your akara seller logic though...

I said I don't know as I haven't heard a of a man reporting a case of being slapped... gringrin

I never said he cannot, I said I haven't seen/heard...
Have you? Shior... cheesy

See your life, simple question you turn into advanced grammatical acrobatics. Keep at it, the Nairaland finish line is just over the horizon one day you will win the prize.

1 Like

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by Kimoni: 12:03am On Oct 25, 2015
MMotimo:
Why do I think francis and laide are one and the same? Maybe because former says go get laide and laide shows up undecided

Of course they are one and the same. He is the one creating alternate IDs everywhere and everyone can see it except his moronic aunties who keep urging him on. Are they all so dumb to think people dont know? Just because we ignore him cuz of his age? Is it rocket science?
Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by francis18: 12:06am On Oct 25, 2015
laide4:

Yew a stupid fool moronic bastard.
Dese is nt francis at current and i trust him to ignore your smelly cvnt.

bring it ON! 51years old barren hag.
You are cursed. kiss

stvppid boy,lonely motherfocka with no sousrce ov livelyhood.i told u u will choke tomorrow be4 confessing ur sin.miserable transgendered.ur moda needs 2 be shot alive 4 briging up a miserable cursed boy lik u.she did the society a very bad service.u witch of a grandama needs to be raped by 10 drunk armed robber on the highway in the presence of ur self nd ur oliburuku fada.
Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by crackhaus: 12:07am On Oct 25, 2015

The only reason I am on this thread is to kill the impression that a group of people gathered to pen down a constitution which deliberately discriminates against women.. cheesy
I mean, how absurd is that?
Why would anyone with a functioning brain even think this? gringrin

For the underlined, about if women were involved in framing the constitution...which I actually have been waiting for someone among these people screaming discrimination, to mention.

This is the little I know:
After the 5th Pan-African Conference took place in Manchester on 15th-21st October 1945, most African nations under colonial rule started yearning for independence. Obafemi Awolowo and Jaja Wachuku were the Nigerians present there.
Other notable Africans present before they became notable of course, are, Kwame Nkrumah (Ghana), Jomo Kenyatta (Kenya), Hastings Banda (Malawi), Peter Abrahams (South Africa).

In July 1947, delegates chosen from the legislative members in the National Council of Nigeria and the Cameroons (NCNC) arrived in London to push the motion for self-government of Nigeria.
Among these delegates were three very important persons namely:

1.) Jaja A. Wachuku, a lawyer;
- First speaker of the house
- First foreign affairs minister
- First ambassador to the UN.

2.) Prince Adedoyin;
Not much info on him.

3.) Funmi Ransome-Kuti, activist;
- Founder of Nigerian Women's Union
- Mother of Fela
- First woman to drive a car

Clearly, a woman, a highly intelligent women-activist no less, was part of the delegation that pushed for self-government.
Whether she was sitting in parliament the day the constitution was revised is something I can't say for sure.
However, that a woman was even involved in all this is something worth mentioning...deliberate discrimination would be almost if not impossible. gringrin

This again is for all you pseudo-feminists and feminist-sympathizers who like to think and scream discrimination at every turn.

That right there is a woman, the very first women's rights activist in Nigeria who was very much involved in the politics of the time and doing her bit.
She was also virtuous, hardworking, and didn't have to play victim- she should be your mentor, not Chimamanda Adichie or Beyonce. cheesycheesy

I know that you pseudo-feminists don't really know anything about feminism or the women's rights movement in Nigeria...you are even too lazy to research on something you consider so important on your own.

But not to worry, I will keep spoon-feeding this obtuse group of internet/paper feminists.
You're all welcome! grin

4 Likes

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by francis18: 12:08am On Oct 25, 2015
laide4:

Sweetrat, do u see y ur dumb?
I confessed of being francisT not francis him self.
eeya, he actually took yew as a classy lady not knowing yew a SLUT. cry

dis francistony has no shame at alll.everyone in dis thread knows it is u and its a pity ur aunties r not even calling u 2 order and de efe u r calling hate ur gay self like a plague.go nd kill urself already.
Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by Kimoni: 12:08am On Oct 25, 2015
laide4:

rn't u d jobless iperu ijebu slut.
You cn neva be lyk francis and it's nt his fault that u vnt tasted a city life like him.
You wish your bastard family birthed you in a CITY.
SMELLY CUNTT! cry grin grin

You are a bastard, Francistony and you will forever remain one. what insolence?

I will not spare you from today. Who exactly do you think I am? You cannot, in your wildest dream achieve 1% of what I have achieved in this life cuz you have no respect for those ahead of you. I am not 51 years and I am not barren, but you boy, for this rubbishy you are spewing, will never have children in your life and will never reach 51 years of age. You won't even get close to 50. What rubbish? You are damn annoying kid.
Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by MMotimo: 12:09am On Oct 25, 2015
Kimoni:

Of course they are one and the same. He is the one creating alternate IDs everywhere and everyone can see it except his moronic aunties who keep urging him on. Are they all so dumb to think people dont know? Just because we ignore him cuz of his age? Is it rocket science?

No. Francis18 and laide are one. This francistony being mentioned is neither of these 2. A female manipulator is doing this to turn people against francistony. I can almost bet on it. Am I the only one seeing this?
Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 25, 2015
babygirlfl:

When you learn manners, we can communicate. Until then, bye.

You are a foool. Manners of what kind are you expecting from me? What sort of intellectual discussion can i have with you? You constantly plumb the depths of idiocy and when called out tou try and play the helpless victim. Know this today, anytime I quote you it's o tell you to shut up. You are in no capacity to debate or argue or even discuss something as trivial as the weather with me. Cracky and Coog have brought alternate arguments to yours, engage them If You possess enough brain cells to do so. Stop looking for manners up and down. If you had any manners you wouldn't have started this useless housewife thread of lies against my beloved Nigeria grin

Oya, a lele

7 Likes

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by crackhaus: 12:09am On Oct 25, 2015
LordReed:

See your life, simple question you turn into advanced grammatical acrobatics. Keep at it, the Nairaland finish line is just over the horizon one day you will win the prize.
cheesycheesy

Is it my fault that you can't follow the advanced grammatical acrobatics? grin

3 Likes

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by Kimoni: 12:11am On Oct 25, 2015
laide4:

Kimoni,
u v bn cursed.
yew will never av a baby to call yur own. cheesy

Unfortunately, I already have kids, and I am done with childbearing sef but mark my words today, you will not have kids in life. Not even if you sleep with a million girls. Fool!

Take these curses to the bank cuz they are stuck with you from today. You and your lineage will carry the curses forever. Idiot.

Next time, you will look at kimoni and will never spew rubbish ever again. What rubbish? I could kill you with my bare hands right now.
Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by francis18: 12:11am On Oct 25, 2015
MMotimo:

No. Francis and laide are one. This francistony being mentioned is neither of these 2

he is,what r u talking about?we all know on dis thread it is him,where is he den?he has benn on and off bringing his other monikers.we know him here so dont try 2 defend something u dont know.
Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by bejeria101(m): 12:13am On Oct 25, 2015
LordReed:

Your grass addled brain won't let you think would it? The laws are not available to be read online again abi? Paper coogar.

Choi! Mayweather just killed johnny bravo hehehe

1 Like

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by Kimoni: 12:13am On Oct 25, 2015
MMotimo:

No. Francis18 and laide are one. This francistony being mentioned is neither of these 2. A female manipulator is doing this to turn people against francistony. I can almost bet on it. Am I the only one seeing this?

This is clearly Francistony. Everything damn thing about him gives him away. He created all these alternate monikers to fight the guy he believed to be 5mins way back and confessed his true self.

1 Like

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by crackhaus: 12:14am On Oct 25, 2015
LordReed:

When I say you are in denial you will say I am "cursing" you. Anyway keep at it maybe you will win the Nairaland trophy one day.
Then stop quoting me and leave me alone to win this Nairaland trophy in peace na... cheesy

Am I the one in denial when you're the one beating yourself up for not being able to follow the tone of my post? gringrin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12)

How Paternity Fraud Is Finding Its Way Into Northern Nigeria / My Experience Adopting A Child In Nigeria As A Young Guy / Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.