Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:40 PM

We now have so many Foolish Guys these days. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We now have so many Foolish Guys these days. (2863 Views)

Guys!!! These 3 Sex Positions Can Break Your Pen!s (photos) / Sexy Guys; These Guys Are Handsome, Steamy And Hot / Hello Guys! These Are What Your Er3ction Says About Your Heart Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We now have so many Foolish Guys these days. by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 29, 2015
raayah:

Your mother is not your girlfriend. You love both of them differently.
so because of that one deserves a better treatment??and the other should be ignored??
Re: We now have so many Foolish Guys these days. by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 29, 2015
Adanna28:

Don't generalize all Naija babes, I'm half Igbo and I ain't that selfish. I contribute just as much if not more in my relationships paste/present.
interesting...but a lot of naija babes don't think that way,all they can offer is their pu*ssy and nothing else.....
Re: We now have so many Foolish Guys these days. by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 29, 2015
2princeofficial:
including all the guys in your family I guess...
Do u expect me to reply u?. I guess not
Re: We now have so many Foolish Guys these days. by doyinisaac(m): 9:58am On Oct 29, 2015
2princeofficial:
am good.....I called ur line it was saying switched off,will retry again...
alright..
Re: We now have so many Foolish Guys these days. by dmola(m): 12:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
raayah:

I don't want an iPhone 6. Besides no one is forcing a man to buy something. Its his choice to do so.

ur lips thou dangerous to manhood

1 Like

Re: We now have so many Foolish Guys these days. by gamaliel121(m): 12:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
doyinisaac:
So that is why he should not get her a better phone?and wetin some girls dey do with iPhone 6 ?e pass make dem use the phone take selfie inside toilet??grin

I tell and chat with other niggas fuccking them in the end...
Mtchewwwwwwwwwww
Re: We now have so many Foolish Guys these days. by farano(f): 4:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
dmola:

ur lips thou dangerous to manhood
I've already replied your mail. Click on 'edit profile' to change your e-mail address. Thanks.
Re: We now have so many Foolish Guys these days. by kinibigdeal(m): 4:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
I almost thought the Op had something sensible to say
Re: We now have so many Foolish Guys these days. by dmola(m): 4:12pm On Oct 29, 2015
farano:
I've already replied your mail. Click on 'edit profile' to change your e-mail address. Thanks.

tanks for the mention bt ave done tht several times sorry am suppose to receive a message in my yahoo message right? which am nt receiving bt I keep receiving alert via nairaland tht I have a mail alert to check my mail ....plz help
Re: We now have so many Foolish Guys these days. by Rocktation(f): 4:29pm On Oct 29, 2015
dmola:

tanks for the mention bt ave done tht several times sorry am suppose to receive a message in my yahoo message right? which am nt receiving bt I keep receiving alert via nairaland tht I have a mail alert to check my mail ....plz help

Dude, send a message to the supermods already, mentioning the e-mail addy you want them to reach you with.
Re: We now have so many Foolish Guys these days. by dmola(m): 4:30pm On Oct 29, 2015
Rocktation:

Dude, send a message to the supermods already, mentioning the e-mail addy you want them to reach you with.

aiit tanks
Re: We now have so many Foolish Guys these days. by dmola(m): 4:38pm On Oct 29, 2015
Rocktation:

aiit tanks
Re: We now have so many Foolish Guys these days. by Olasco93: 4:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
Thanks OP.
Let me expanciate more on this. FOOLISHNESS is when somebody knows the truth, but he/she is refusing to accept it.
I didn't mention names before you people crucify this HANDSOME like me!
Re: We now have so many Foolish Guys these days. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:43pm On Oct 29, 2015
Adanna28:

Don't generalize all Naija babes, I'm half Igbo and I ain't that selfish. I contribute just as much if not more in my relationships past/present.

Alright adanna, i would take your word for it but i am still speaking of the majority, it;s like it makes you ladies happy having us spoil u like we love to but when it comes to ladies, na boxers and vest them go say dem buy n to some, it's a big deal

1 Like

Re: We now have so many Foolish Guys these days. by Nobody: 2:07am On Oct 30, 2015
3rdlegxxx:

Alright adanna, i would take your word for it but i am still speaking of the majority, it;s like it makes you ladies happy having us spoil u like we love to but when it comes to ladies, na boxers and vest them go say dem buy n to some, it's a big deal

Have you ever considered that probably all they could afford? Do they even work? Guys, you got to raise the standard a bit of the types of ladies you choose to date.

If you know she doesn't work and only can buy you boxer as you say na money limited, at least be grateful it no be thin air she give!

I work full time so I can spend a bit more than just boxer, but I'm usually giving coz I was taught it better to give than to receive so that my reasons, but for other women I guess it an issue of how much funds available.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does This Truly Happen In Breakups?? / Help Please How Do I Increase The Size Of My Dick / (Lwkmd) Pictures You Can Relate To in Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.