Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

My Experience With A Supposed Virgin Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Supposed Virgin Girl (4593 Views)

How To Know A Virgin Girl From Her Facial Skin Signature / When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... / Is It Possible For A Virgin Girl To Have Big Boobs And Hip? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Supposed Virgin Girl by IamRespected: 8:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
And so romancelanders I met this cute petite girl and we started dating, babe told me that she was a virgin, me sha beleive because of her small nature so one thing led to the other so I wanted to burst koloso, grin babe came to me when she was on her period thinking that by the time I get to the act blood will come out certifying that she is a virgin grin , as the badoo wey I be I catch am red handed and she could not deny it, so Nairalanders this is the new style of women to hook a guy down with the you disvirgined stuff, so everybody make una wise up, as far as you are not the person that disvirgined her do not beleive grin

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Supposed Virgin Girl by raayah(f): 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
These are the men that want to marry virgins but are looking for naive girls to disvirgin up and down.

18 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Supposed Virgin Girl by Beesluv: 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
Badoo meets badoo

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Supposed Virgin Girl by DiegoNakel(m): 8:37pm On Oct 22, 2015
*just passing by*

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Supposed Virgin Girl by pongwa(m): 8:39pm On Oct 22, 2015
raayah:
These are the men that want to marry virgins but are looking for naive girls to disvirgin up and down.

u sound pained

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Supposed Virgin Girl by raayah(f): 8:39pm On Oct 22, 2015
pongwa:
u sound pained

I am pained

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Supposed Virgin Girl by misspicy(f): 8:40pm On Oct 22, 2015
Good,oya clap for yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Supposed Virgin Girl by marshalcarter: 8:41pm On Oct 22, 2015
Lolzzzzzzzzzzz.......lwkmd
You con tell am say a guy cannot guyo a guyoyo grin
Re: My Experience With A Supposed Virgin Girl by dharay99: 8:41pm On Oct 22, 2015
abeq I wan shiiii† embarassed
Re: My Experience With A Supposed Virgin Girl by xtervaganza(m): 8:42pm On Oct 22, 2015
IamRespected:
And so romancelanders I met this cute petite girl and we started dating, babe told me that she was a virgin, me sha beleive because of her small nature so one thing led to the other so I wanted to burst koloso, grin babe came to me when she was on her period thinking that by the time I get to the act blood will come out certifying that she is a virgin grin , as the badoo wey I be I catch am red handed and she could not deny it, so Nairalanders this is the new style of women to hook a guy down with the you disvirgined stuff, so everybody make una wise up, as far as you are not the person that disvirgined her do not beleive grin
maybe she has a low opinion of you to think you'll fall for it

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Supposed Virgin Girl by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
mtcheew
Re: My Experience With A Supposed Virgin Girl by naijaboiy: 8:53pm On Oct 22, 2015
She came on her period?

Eeeewwwwww lipsrsealedcry
Re: My Experience With A Supposed Virgin Girl by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 22, 2015
Op come,bring ur head here.....

This ur topic,how dis affect us??

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Supposed Virgin Girl by IamRespected: 8:59pm On Oct 22, 2015
raayah:

Tah shattap!!! If she has told me that she was not a virgin it would not have changed anything, I liked her even before knowing that she is a supposed virgin, to me the virgin stuff is overrated jaree

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Supposed Virgin Girl by kramfonos(m): 9:00pm On Oct 22, 2015
pongwa:
u sound pained
If, as a man, you aren't a virgin, you have no right to discriminate against non-virgin girls.
If you are an unfaithful boyfriend then it's hypocritical to demand a faithful girlfriend.
If you demand she gives you _fellatio then it's only fair that you administer _cunnilingus on her.

If you are an unrepentant flirt, you deserve a chronic flirt for a girlfriend.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Supposed Virgin Girl by IamRespected: 9:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
misspicy:
Good,oya clap for yourself
grin
Re: My Experience With A Supposed Virgin Girl by IamRespected: 9:03pm On Oct 22, 2015
Harbosede02:
Op come,bring ur head here.....

This ur topic,how dis affect us??
I want to warn my amateur brothers before some supposed virgins scam them grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Supposed Virgin Girl by ezteem(m): 9:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
raayah:

I am pained

Why this thing dey hurt u.... Did he reveal what you've tried on 10different guys?
Re: My Experience With A Supposed Virgin Girl by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
kramfonos:

If, as a man, you aren't a virgin, you have no right to discriminate against non-virgin girls.
If you are an unfaithful boyfriend then it's hypocritical to demand a faithful girlfriend.
If you demand she gives you _fellatio then it's only fair that you administer _cunnilingus on her.

Thanks for this. smiley
Re: My Experience With A Supposed Virgin Girl by Sanmel(f): 9:08pm On Oct 22, 2015
kramfonos:

Seconded.. smiley
Re: My Experience With A Supposed Virgin Girl by raayah(f): 9:09pm On Oct 22, 2015
ezteem:

Why this thing dey hurt u.... Did he reveal what you've tried on 10different guys?

No
Re: My Experience With A Supposed Virgin Girl by IamRespected: 9:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
Lalaticlara abeg come and spread the gospel before another babe scam us grin
Re: My Experience With A Supposed Virgin Girl by donholy28(m): 9:16pm On Oct 22, 2015
So op what re we supposed to do? clap for you?!!
Re: My Experience With A Supposed Virgin Girl by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
She's not sharp enough ni. . . when people have upgraded to fake virginity pills, some are still using menstrual blood to deceive guys themselves!

That was how one girl was trying to trick me with virginity, I declared shenanigans and I told her blatantly that I wasn't looking to marry a virgin, all that mattered was love. And even if she were a virgin, which I never believed, she would have been a secondary virgin. Some girls can engage in MouthAction and still claim they are virgins. . . nonsense. It's true love that matters.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Supposed Virgin Girl by trigar12(m): 9:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
grin

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Supposed Virgin Girl by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
raayah:

Thumbs up to you dear, any and most guys dat talk a whole lot about virgins girls and virgin this, virgin that, you just you they are the type that when in public with their mates, all they say i go like marry virgin girl oooo, i no want make any man don touch the girl i go marry n all that, i've heard this times too many and it kinda irritates me, i really don't get all the emphasis on this virgin thing, i'm more concerned if she is fun to talk to, have around, if she is open minded with a great sense of homour, if she is sexy or just pretty and a freak when she needs to be, likes to cook n all that, what's with the virgin ish!!! 2015 naija guys, kai una can embarrass person

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Supposed Virgin Girl by pongwa(m): 9:30pm On Oct 22, 2015
kramfonos:

u do not know me so dont conclude about me.......I never attacked non-virgins, I v never cheated on my gf of six months and never v I had sex with her.
im not a flirt so calm down mr judge
Re: My Experience With A Supposed Virgin Girl by pongwa(m): 9:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
raayah:

I am pained
stop living your life based on the opinion of others dear.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Supposed Virgin Girl by Fraih(f): 10:16pm On Oct 22, 2015
Kai.... Orisirisi sha
Re: My Experience With A Supposed Virgin Girl by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
kramfonos:

Damn! I'm so Liking You Already!!! shocked undecided
Re: My Experience With A Supposed Virgin Girl by ideyhere(f): 11:00pm On Oct 22, 2015
Either the girl naa dumbee or she no just wan kobal you...
Re: My Experience With A Supposed Virgin Girl by dmola(m): 11:15pm On Oct 22, 2015
raayah:

chaiiii ur lips is dangerous to manhood

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Day I Use My Gear Shifter To Finger My Pussy Till I Cum / For Wrist Watch Lovers,share A Picture Of You Watch / 7 Different Girls Celebrate Same Guy For National Boyfriends Day (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.