Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,409 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife (50709 Views)

Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics / Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife / My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 23, 2015
gamaliel121:
I like this woman...all women should be like this woman...nice one ma!!!
undecided

I will advise you to stay away with those kind of women.

there are like a suicide bomb waiting to be detonated when the pressure is too much.

which WOMEN will love her husband to have a second wife?
Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by lilmax(m): 7:24am On Oct 23, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
like I always tell people that care to know; I will only take polygamy serious if/when polyandry is celebrated and accepted too. For whatever reason polygamy is celebrated, a woman needs much more but are not allowed by religion and society. Polygamy is simply greed and selfishness until a woman too can officially have numerous partners.
as if women have the balls, what stops them from having multiple husbands?

1 Like

Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by onatisi(m): 7:26am On Oct 23, 2015
Missmossy:
Been a Muslim, she must have expected it. No woman would naturally be excited or happy about that.
whether she is a Muslim or not,whether she expected it or not,there is no woman in this world that can say she is happy having another woman sharing her husband in this world.she might resign to fate because she has no choice. We have seen cases of women who are the fourth or fifth wife of their husbands quarreling with the man that he will and must not marry any other woman after them and they have forgotten the fact that they themselves are wife number 4
Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by Software202(m): 7:29am On Oct 23, 2015
lol
Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by MsGlobalwonder(f): 7:31am On Oct 23, 2015
lilmax:
as if women have the balls, what stops them from having multiple husbands?
balls? Pray tell me "Mr balls", what are the requirements to have multiple partners again? Money? Or....? What are the multiple partners for? Ain't they for sexual gratification? How many married women are sexually satisfied in their home with one man? Have u heard of some ladies that love sex so much that a man can't satisfy? Why ain't they married to numerous partners? Let me help you... society and religion. grin grin. Smh! Please educate me more on polygamy. Hehe

1 Like

Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by Toks2008(m): 7:34am On Oct 23, 2015
babayinka77:

You must have better understanding of what marriage is in islam before marrying a Muslim. Your husband could have up to 4 wives but it's not a must. There are some xstians too who marry more than one wives. My point is, it doesn't matter whether Muslim or xstian, it's either the husband marry other wives or have girlfriends which could be more dangerous for even the wife. The prayer point should be that God should grant us good husbands and wives.

The source of your wisdom will not dry up.

That a man takes up a second wife does not stop him from being a good hubby to you.

Abiola remained a wonderful hubby to simbiat till she passed on and he never joked with her.

This is why some men marry another woman...

No lady has the monopoly of beauty and virtue and only guys with great sexual discipline will stick to a lady who does not pocess even 60% of what they want.

For instance a man wants a curvaceous chic who is a good cook,humble,God fearing n financially independent but then he meets a lady who is all but curvy and he marries her.

Trust me on this,anytime he sees a curvy lady na so im eye go dey roll and that passion will likely push him to start an affair with a curvy chic and while he enjoys humility,good meal and more from the first wife,he may decide to keep the other lady or even marry her for the curves.

This is a complex issue that needs wisdom. If not for the stigma involved even ladies will not mind marrying alhaji for the money,date jude for the sex and run to Richard for his caring nature.

GOD HELP US

2 Likes

Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by aorta(m): 7:35am On Oct 23, 2015
INTROVERT:
No be hausa muslim be that?
welcome back ma....u're nt the FTC on dis thread but trust Sofily Sofily catchy monkey.....u will reclaim ur post as d leader of d jobless youth on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by Missmossy(f): 7:40am On Oct 23, 2015
onatisi:
whether she is a Muslim or not,whether she expected it or not,there is no woman in this world that can say she is happy having another woman sharing her husband in this world.she might resign to fate because she has no choice. We have seen cases of women who are the fourth or fifth wife of their husbands quarreling with the man that he will and must not marry any other woman after them and they have forgotten the fact that they themselves are wife number 4
What's the difference between what you typed and what you quoted??

I don't get your point undecided

4 Likes

Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by Setaje(f): 7:41am On Oct 23, 2015
Hmmmmn. U never know the importance of one man one wife till you are old and grey. You never no the importance of having few children till u are old and grey. You also won't know the importance of marrying early till you are old and grey.

In those days, the major reason as I was told of marrying more than one wife was because of farming. The more children u have the more money u have. Especially male children. I am very sure if our forefathers had this opportunity we have. They would just stick to one woman. Life was difficult then wiv no technology. Everything was by physical strength. It wasn't because those men were flirts or lack self control. Secondly our forefathers were fortified spiritually to counter problems from the women. No woman is truly happy when a man brings in a new wife. No woman is. Sooner or later they would start fighting themselves and the children spiritually and possibly even kill the husband.

Even people that come from polygamous home no the problems associated wiv it. It can never be good. No polygamous home is healthy. The rivalry between children and wives is not something to wish on your enemy. As for Christians who have concubines, you are not different from the muslim man. But unlike those days where woman had no say, women now are in firm control of their lives. The earlier you realise that women cheat as much as men do the better for all of you. Women cheat to ease the pain of having a husband who flirts. Infact I make bold to say if u are a cheating husband, your wife is most likely cheating on you too. So watch yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by seacoast(m): 7:43am On Oct 23, 2015
Beesluv:
Rare gem
Behind the stated lies the unstated... Translation.. SHE COULD BE INVITING MEN TO HERSELF.. If I hear she rare any gem
Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by onatisi(m): 7:44am On Oct 23, 2015
Missmossy:

What's the difference between what you typed and what you quoted??

I don't get your point undecided
difference undecided? Let me see.

Wait pls make I sleep small clear my brain,sleep still dey my eyes. wink
Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by kestolove95(m): 7:51am On Oct 23, 2015
spyroxy1:

is this coming from a woman? ur post suggest to me you are a L****** undecided
If i am, is anytin wrong wit it?
Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by Alezy(m): 7:51am On Oct 23, 2015
kestolove95:
Her toto go rest for d main time
jeez. .......hrtbrokn
Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by RAKITIC: 7:54am On Oct 23, 2015
zubby29:
lol,only u go chop wetin dey between his leg finish? learn to share my dear
can u share ur wife with another man?

1 Like

Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by charlesucheh(m): 7:58am On Oct 23, 2015
she must have configured the man to do it.....
Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by dfav: 8:06am On Oct 23, 2015
so for those of u men that like to take a second wife just follow this steps and u will b fine:-

convert to Islam or traditional religion
wait for about a yr
then take your second;
after that u can also take the third and fourth wife.

nothing will happen because its ur religious right..; ur first wife cant do nothing.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by doublex: 8:07am On Oct 23, 2015
Taiwo20:
Truth is, if we were to go with the one man, one wife ideaology like Oshiomole's One man, one vote...don't you think some folks would be standing alone

#justsaying
yes,their would be more male folks standing alone smiley ....age group:15-24 years(male 17,486,177/female 16,732,533)= 753,644 MORE MEN THAN WOMEN.......age group 25-54(male 27,697,644/female 26,285,816)=1,411,828 MORE MEN THAN WOMEN.so even with nigerian men immigrating more than women,theirs still more men under 55years. What do you suggest? grin
Taiwo20:
Truth is, if we were to go with the one man, one wife ideaology like Oshiomole's One man, one vote...don't you think some folks would be standing alone

#justsaying
yes,their would be more male folks standing alone smiley ....age group:15-24 years(male 17,486,177/female 16,732,533)= 753,644 MORE MEN THAN WOMEN.......age group 25-54(male 27,697,644/female 26,285,816)=1,411,828 MORE MEN THAN WOMEN.so even with nigerian men immigrating more than women,theirs still more men under 55years. What do you suggest? cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by Blackberrybabes: 8:08am On Oct 23, 2015
It is allowed from where she comes.
Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by Jabioro: 8:18am On Oct 23, 2015
Go for 2nd husband so that it can be one ,one .No cheating abi now?
Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by Orikinla(m): 8:20am On Oct 23, 2015
She is tired of sleeping with the man and a second wife will lessen her suffering.
Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by JDado: 8:23am On Oct 23, 2015
EYAAAA COOPERATIVE WIFEY..........SMH

HELLO, THE WEEKEND IS HERE AND WE HAVE PUT OUT SOME PREDICTIONS FOR YOU TO MAKE MORE MONEY. CHECK NOW BEFORE MATCHES KICK OFF [url]picknstake.com[/url]
Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by 123papas(m): 8:26am On Oct 23, 2015
suffering and smiling
Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by omooba969(m): 8:27am On Oct 23, 2015
I often think we(humans) haven't developed a psychology yet that allows us to reliably empathise with partners who are unfaithful, or love multiple partners without raising eyebrows among our neighbours. cool
Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by godwin120alex: 8:30am On Oct 23, 2015
Is difficult to see a woman that will whole heartly accept dis. The fact is that she doesn't have any option than to accept.
Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by ladokuntlad(m): 8:31am On Oct 23, 2015
Vanquay:
Ladokuntlad...Please can you help me with the Yoruba name for the Horsehair Fly whisk cheesy
grin grin cheesy cheesy shocked shocked
Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by omooba969(m): 8:32am On Oct 23, 2015
doublex:
yes,their would be more male folks standing alone smiley ....age group:15-24 years(male 17,486,177/female 16,732,533)= 753,644 MORE MEN THAN WOMEN.......age group 25-54(male 27,697,644/female 26,285,816)=1,411,828 MORE MEN THAN WOMEN.so even with nigerian men immigrating more than women,theirs still more men under 55years. What do you suggest? grin yes,their would be more male folks standing alone smiley ....age group:15-24 years(male 17,486,177/female 16,732,533)= 753,644 MORE MEN THAN WOMEN.......age group 25-54(male 27,697,644/female 26,285,816)=1,411,828 MORE MEN THAN WOMEN.so even with nigerian men immigrating more than women,theirs still more men under 55years. What do you suggest? cheesy

How did you come about those figures & can you please reference your claims?

Thanks
Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by Forwetinnah: 8:33am On Oct 23, 2015
She's muslim. .what's strange about it? Muslims wives are accustomed to having 4 other wives share their husbands so what's the hulaboo about? That she announced it on Twitter pretending to be happy now makes it news?? Mschew
Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by doublex: 8:36am On Oct 23, 2015
omooba969:

How did you come about those figures & can you please reference your claims?
Thanks
here: www.indexmundi.com/nigeria/demographics_profile.html

5 Likes

Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by Kimoni: 8:39am On Oct 23, 2015
Dandeson1:
THE HUSBAND MUST BE A CHRONIC PAIN IN THE ASS... THAT'S Y SHE'S HAPPY SHARING HIM...

I agree
Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by dawood4good: 8:39am On Oct 23, 2015
AnanseK:

In Nigeria even Pastors are polygamous but they keep pretending that polygamy is Muslim issue. Hypocrisy in my opinion .
Well said it's common in the news how pastors rape or was caught with married women and that is not a problem with xtians. But is a problem to them for a man that is faithful to get another wife, than to sleep around.

1 Like

Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by anigbajumo(m): 8:47am On Oct 23, 2015
Can I say a woman like my mum?I throway salute for the woman jhor...

1 Like

Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 23, 2015
Beesluv:
Rare gem

Gem ke?

You need a dictionary and a brain

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Girl Smashed Her Birthday Cake On Her Mother's Face In Revenge (Photos) / 23-year-old Law Student Gets A Mercedes Benz From Her Mother As Birthday Gift / I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.