Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,032 members, 7,821,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife (50739 Views)

Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics / Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife / My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by Kanbee: 10:47am On Oct 23, 2015
now datz attitude...

Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.
Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 23, 2015
Stop whining me...Its for a project undecided
ladokuntlad:

grin grin cheesy cheesy shocked shocked
Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 23, 2015
I stated a fact, the glaring fact and I didn't judge them!!! Learn to distinguish between being factual and being judgemental. There's a great disparity between both.
JuanDeDios:

You've judged them already. Has it occurred to you that you're only ranting against this because you've been "sensitised" against it from the onset?
Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by Bimpe29: 12:09pm On Oct 23, 2015
Is good for her. Husband is not meant for her alone, and she acknowledge it.

1 Like

Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by ststyreal(f): 12:29pm On Oct 23, 2015
Buhahahahahahaha! Did I just hear her say prayyyyyyyy! Buhahahahahahaahaha, oh my God! Women heh, we sabi pretend no b small. Even for person husband to look another woman dey pepe for body, how much more to marry another one join u, abeg make una tell that woman husband mak him watch him back.
Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 23, 2015
Beesluv:

Congrats, the level of your STUPIDITY has been noted. Thank you

Look in the mirror, darlingcheesy
Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by ststyreal(f): 12:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
TeamSimple:

Don't mind those silly hypocrites. I don't know which is better to them,marrying another woman legally or having so many mistresses.
Well, everyone have his or her own level of tolerance. As for me, its better to have a concubine outside, far away from me where I won't even c u guys, than bringing in another into my home, u r simply telling me to my face that I aren't good enough for u and that alone is heartbreaking. Habaa! There is something called Jealousy, don't u know, I can't stand us being two in d house, God forbid it for me, amen.
Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by Wolfbrother(m): 12:50pm On Oct 23, 2015
Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by ststyreal(f): 12:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
meenagiggs:

Pls don't bring that 'Hausa muslim' nonsense here. A woman is a woman. And I assure you no 'woman' would be happy about her husband getting a second wife.
She is just masking her jealousy.
Gbam! E jiya(u got it right)
Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by JuanDeDios: 12:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
VivaVivre:
I stated a fact, the glaring fact and I didn't judge them!!! Learn to distinguish between being factual and being judgemental. There's a great disparity between both.

Read your post again. Slowly. You talked about bleeding hearts and depriving and sharing sad fates and all. You were not stating facts - look up what facts mean - you were giving vent to your deep-seated anti-polygamy views. From your post we see that women in polygamy deserve to be pitied for their "fate" and that second wives are "depriving" first wives of what belongs to first wives. Further, you think that those who see things differently from you are victims of prolonged mental conditioning - without realising, of course, that you're victim of same. There are people who see things differently from you. You know that but you think your viewpoint is superior to theirs? Fine, as long as you preach your gospel peacefully, but stop saying you're not judging them.

2 Likes

Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 23, 2015
You Mr are the one who is meant to go back and read my post slowly. My heart bleeds out of sympathy for them. Sympathy is a human emotion inclined towards pity, and compassion so how is that being judgemental? My pity for them is a fact based on what I ve seen over the years and what I feel as a human being. I believe it is not unconstitutional to have and exercise compassion. Your summation makes me laugh! What a ridiculous way to conclude on my post. I am a factual person and I stated the obvious fact. If I judged them (which I won't to your displeasure), I would ve said "bloody polygamists", " what a culture/religion of oppression", "what a foolish woman", "that man and his new wife better beware, because that 1st wife is venomous". These are judgemental statements. I owe you no explanation whatsoever, I had to put things straight in order for people of like minds as yourself not to misconstrue what I wrote earlier on. Have a good life. Perhaps, I am entitled to my opinion.
JuanDeDios:

Read your post again. Slowly. You talked about bleeding hearts and depriving and sharing sad fates and all. You were not stating facts - look up what facts mean - you were giving vent to your deep-seated anti-polygamy views. From your post we see that women in polygamy deserve to be pitied for their "fate" and that second wives are "depriving" first wives of what belongs to first wives. Further, you think that those who see things differently from you are victims of prolonged mental conditioning - without realising, of course, that you're victim of same. There are people who see things differently from you. You know that but you think your viewpoint is superior to theirs? Fine, as long as you preach your gospel peacefully, but stop saying you're not judging them.
Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by flyca: 1:16pm On Oct 23, 2015
Why "their" union? I thought it would be "our" union? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by JuanDeDios: 1:36pm On Oct 23, 2015
VivaVivre:
You Mr are the one who is meant to go back and read my post slowly. My heart bleeds out of sympathy for them. Sympathy is a human emotion inclined towards pity, and compassion so how is that being judgemental? My pity for them is a fact based on what I ve seen over the years and what I feel as a human being. I believe it is not unconstitutional to have and exercise compassion. Your summation makes me laugh! What a ridiculous way to conclude on my post. I am a factual person and I stated the obvious fact. If I judged them (which I won't to your displeasure), I would ve said "bloody polygamists", " what a culture/religion of oppression", "what a foolish woman", "that man and his new wife better beware, because that 1st wife is venomous". These are judgemental statements. I owe you no explanation whatsoever, I had to put things straight in order for people of like minds as yourself not to misconstrue what I wrote earlier on. Have a good life. Perhaps, I am entitled to my opinion.
Hmm. You don't get it, do you? Maybe going back to read your post isn't what was needed.

1 Like

Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by pheliciti: 2:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
VivaVivre:

Symptise and pity them...? Hmm. .Are you female? They probably pity you too when your husband is being shared among different mistresses. .different perspectives, different strokes, different folks.

1 Like

Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by Omotayor123(f): 4:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
Toks2008:

Morning dearie..

Do you know that in some parts of the world,a woman can marry more than one husband and they can stay together in same house?

so its a cultural thing...

Polygamy should be embraced expecially by women to avoid unnecessary divorce,heartache and unhappiness.
shocked
Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by Ephemmm: 5:19pm On Oct 23, 2015
jamalchance:
I am sincerely scared 4 that husband .... I hope to find a girlfriend that would be happy to know I have another girlfriend

Na girlfriend I talk ooooo

Make money
Make more money
Make more more more money
Make more more more more and more money

After that, you will realize that you can have more than 3 girlfriend at a time, and they won't even move away from you despite the fact that they know one another. The most interesting part of it is that they will be fighting at your back, but won't be able to confront you if you know how to play your card wella. tongue tongue tongue

If you have money, 90% of ladies will be following you like a sheep being taken to where it will be slaughtered.

2 Likes

Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by ElCapone(m): 5:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
INTROVERT:
No be hausa muslim be that?
Hmmm why da ish of religion ad tribe?
Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by ElCapone(m): 5:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
You won't break the sky , worse case scenario you'll make way for the incoming fresh woman. cheesy
Gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by DMerciful(m): 6:21pm On Oct 23, 2015
You never buy bicycle u don dey think of punishment for whoever will misuse it. How about first things first? undecided
remember007:
the wife ,husband ,and the wife to be must all be muslims so its no news...still waiting for my hubby to be to think of a second wife..hell will be let loose
Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 23, 2015
Kindly keep shut! Don't join yours with mine.
pheliciti:

Symptise and pity them...? Hmm. .Are you female? They probably pity you too when your husband is being shared among different mistresses. .different perspectives, different strokes, different folks.
Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by dhummystecah(f): 9:33pm On Oct 23, 2015
Oga o
Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by Taiwo20(m): 9:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
doublex:
yes,their would be more male folks standing alone smiley ....age group:15-24 years(male 17,486,177/female 16,732,533)= 753,644 MORE MEN THAN WOMEN.......age group 25-54(male 27,697,644/female 26,285,816)=1,411,828 MORE MEN THAN WOMEN.so even with nigerian men immigrating more than women,theirs still more men under 55years. What do you suggest? grin yes,their would be more male folks standing alone smiley ....age group:15-24 years(male 17,486,177/female 16,732,533)= 753,644 MORE MEN THAN WOMEN.......age group 25-54(male 27,697,644/female 26,285,816)=1,411,828 MORE MEN THAN WOMEN.so even with nigerian men immigrating more than women,theirs still more men under 55years. What do you suggest? cheesy

Men should take more wives and keep several gf like my great-granny;King Solomon
Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
babafirst:
Lwkmddddddd,you just made my morning with unquenchable lafta.
lol, good evening
Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 23, 2015
isacolukay:

Babe u fine sha...

smileytnks
Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
buskie13:
why do girls love destroying their ears in de name of piercing?
how does that relate to the topic on ground? moreover how are my ears destroyed because d last time I examined my ears, i wasn't and still not deaf
Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
Raymondenyi:
stop making vain noise, if he decides, nothing will happen; if u not staying in the house, u can happily leave; he will even be happy...

Madam; see africa is a patriarchal society! It has been and will always be; that's our tradition... education has crippled in and it's seeming mitigated, but don't start boasting... just pray u marry a soulmate and friend, with high morals, that's what u should be more concerned about.
okay i have heard, but til den,. God forbid it happens, he will come tell u what happened thereafter
Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by buskie13(m): 11:20pm On Oct 23, 2015
remember007:
how does that relate to the topic on ground? moreover how are my ears destroyed because d last time I examined my ears, i wasn't and still not deaf
u choice abeg...keep on boring hole in it till there's no more flesh it...for ur mind u think wearing 4-5 earrings makes u cute?
I don't know u ...but i feel concerned.. i think it's not de best for a pretty lady like u.
Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by isacolukay(m): 7:16am On Oct 24, 2015
remember007:
smileytnks

Be nice Na, kindly follow back.
Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 24, 2015
isacolukay:

Be nice Na, kindly follow back.
not ma fault, emails not been responding
Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 24, 2015
Why are people still on this case?

The first wife is happy, the husband is possibly happier grin and the second wife embraces the situation as well.

Why do people think there is a problem? I see no problem here.
Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 24, 2015
Ephemmm:

Make money
Make more money
Make more more more money
Make more more more more and more money

After that, you will realize that you can have more than 3 girlfriend at a time, and they won't even move away from you despite the fact that they know one another. The most interesting part of it is that they will be fighting at your back, but won't be able to confront you if you know how to play your card wella. tongue tongue tongue

If you have money, 90% of ladies will be following you like a sheep being taken to where it will be slaughtered.

Do the world a favor when you get the money that you dream of and the girlfriends as a result of this and do not give them belle.
With your way of thinking your family will resemble Bagdad after Bush decided to drop bombs there.
Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 24, 2015
ststyreal:

Well, everyone have his or her own level of tolerance. As for me, its better to have a concubine outside, far away from me where I won't even c u guys, than bringing in another into my home, u r simply telling me to my face that I aren't good enough for u and that alone is heartbreaking. Habaa! There is something called Jealousy, don't u know, I can't stand us being two in d house, God forbid it for me, amen.

Are these all the choices you have or can think of? Second wife or mistress?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church / I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce / My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.