Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife (50740 Views)

Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics / Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife / My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 23, 2015
lilmax:
as if women have the balls, what stops them from having multiple husbands?

It is like saying what stops a woman from cheating publicly?undecided
Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by anigbajumo(m): 8:52am On Oct 23, 2015
sonofananimal:
undecided

I will advise you to stay away with those kind of women.

there are like a suicide bomb waiting to be detonated when the pressure is too much.

which WOMEN will love her husband to have a second wife?
#pure lie

1 Like

Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by omooba969(m): 8:57am On Oct 23, 2015
doublex:
here: www.indexmundi.com/nigeria/demographics_profile.html

Well, it's up to you what you choose to believe. Having to consider a research, report or any printed material to be true, the credibility of the resources used to actualise such has to be verified.

I can't fault your claim because that's what is available to you so enjoy.

Have a good day. smiley

1 Like

Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by Mayorjr(m): 9:01am On Oct 23, 2015
Na plot to give the new wife poison you dey see so..... This woman can kill d new wife and claim responsibility
Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 23, 2015
Setaje:
Hmmmmn. U never know the importance of one man one wife till you are old and grey. You never no the importance of having few children till u are old and grey. You also won't know the importance of marrying early till you are old and grey.

In those days, the major reason as I was told of marrying more than one wife was because of farming. The more children u have the more money u have. Especially male children. I am very sure if our forefathers had this opportunity we have. They would just stick to one woman. Life was difficult then wiv no technology. Everything was by physical strength. It wasn't because those men were flirts or lack self control. Secondly our forefathers were fortified spiritually to counter problems from the women. No woman is truly happy when a man brings in a new wife. No woman is. Sooner or later they would start fighting themselves and the children spiritually and possibly even kill the husband.

Even people that come from polygamous home no the problems associated wiv it. It can never be good. No polygamous home is healthy. The rivalry between children and wives is not something to wish on your enemy. As for Christians who have concubines, you are not different from the muslim man. But unlike those days where woman had no say, women now are in firm control of their lives. The earlier you realise that women cheat as much as men do the better for all of you. Women cheat to ease the pain of having a husband who flirts. Infact I make bold to say if u are a cheating husband, your wife is most likely cheating on you too. So watch yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ Bolded so you encourage ladies who cheat on there Hubby ?.. That really bad I must confess... if your hubby is cheating on you that does not give you the right to cheat on Him Cous that makes you a "PR******E". Two wrongs cant make a Right...

Heaven knows I will kill any woman who tries that with me, You keep laying emphasis on Your fore fathers and mother's, but u forgot to realize that in those days If A man cheat on his wife the Woman won't Dare do same.. (She 1 Die?)

In those days our fore fathers will not give our mothers money to cook but when the man comes back from Work the woman won't dare say "NO FOOD".

Our mothers then was LOYAL… but this days ladies re something else...

1 Like

Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by Beesluv: 9:09am On Oct 23, 2015
daretodiffer:

Gem ke?

You need a dictionary and a brain

Congrats, the level of your STUPIDITY has been noted. Thank you

1 Like

Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:17am On Oct 23, 2015
onatisi:
She is hurting inside but only pretending to be happy.

Very funny. How would you know that?
Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by onatisi(m): 9:21am On Oct 23, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Very funny. How would you know that?
because she is saying that she is happy about it and ok with it. Believe me ,when a lady says it is all ok what she is saying is that you should know she isn't happy ..women are complex complicated confused species grin
Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 23, 2015
anigbajumo:
#pure lie
hmmm undecided

You are a mulsim man right?
Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 23, 2015
bukatyne:

grin

Of course, a Good wife in Nigeria is one willing to take her husband's shit.

Sha know that a good husband is not determined same way.

@OP:

I don't get the woman is planning something brouhaha...

She is Muslim wife So not new to her.

Besides, like someone said, they see marriage as a contract and not a covenant.

I wish her all the best and hope the second wife is peace loving too.

is marriage a covenant?

perhaps, it was meant to be so but the way you guys shout divorce on here, it is clear marriage has become only just an agreement which ends as soon as one of the partner defaults....
i dont expect you or cococandy to cosign any post that refers to marriage as a covenant........ stop contradicting yourselves...

1 Like

Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by anigbajumo(m): 9:22am On Oct 23, 2015
sonofananimal:
hmmm undecided

You are a mulsim man right?

#sure,bt am still a boy/guy nt a Man......
Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:26am On Oct 23, 2015
onatisi:
because she is saying that she is happy about it and ok with it. Believe me ,when a lady says it is all ok what she is saying is that you should know she isn't happy ..women are complex complicated confused species grin

...but you seem to have them all figured out.

So how would a woman who is genuinely not concerned about a second wife act?

1 Like

Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 23, 2015
anigbajumo:

#sure,bt am still a boy/guy nt a Man......
ask any female around you if there will love to share their man with another woman

1 Like

Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by onatisi(m): 9:29am On Oct 23, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

...but you seem to have them all figured out.

So how would a woman who is genuinely not concerned about a second wife act?
indifferent. She won't say yes or no. So that you would hold anything against her and because she is no interested in the issue ,her mind is somewhere else and not the husband most likely she has another boyfriend somewhere banging her ,so whatever the man does with his life wont budge her
Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by JuanDeDios: 9:40am On Oct 23, 2015
[ author=onatisi post=39261408]She is hurting inside but only pretending to be happy. [/quote]
How would you know?
Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by JuanDeDios: 9:48am On Oct 23, 2015
VivaVivre:
I wish her well... It's even fairer that she is/was(pending when the man will divorce her) the 1st wife. My heart bleeds for those who bear in mind that they are the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th wives! It's so disheartening sharing what should solely belong to you, talkless of being the one who has to be brought in to deprive another of her thing.
It's part of their culture and religion.. From the onset, they are sensitised about what lies ahead. Most of their mothers shared the very same fate.
I won't judge them or condemn them, because this is what they ve known all their lives.
You've judged them already. Has it occurred to you that you're only ranting against this because you've been "sensitised" against it from the onset?

1 Like

Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by Phame: 9:50am On Oct 23, 2015
INTROVERT:
No be hausa muslim be that?
you won't just grow up.

1 Like

Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by anigbajumo(m): 9:55am On Oct 23, 2015
sonofananimal:
ask any female around you if there will love to share their man with another woman

Lol,let me elucidate my opinion.....

Am frm a polygamous family,after my mum my dad married 3wives.....

I nw gat my mum sitted nd ask her what happened she replied "I need to endure for you to succeed in future and it is my destiny which I must take it like dat"...

I asked her again,when u saw dis coming why nt leav my dad nd marry another man,she said "Av make up my mind dat I wil neva meet wif 2men in my life so I cnt change it anymore and is nt new thing in under earth"

So my mum says as far as he "he take care of u nd am ok"

My dad always tells other wives,dis is my 1st wife which all of u (other wives) must bow for,coz I married her wen am poor even if I marry queen Elizabeth of England nw she must bow for her(my mum) coz we suffered 2gead b4 I become whom I am today.

My grandfather,fwends of my dad some other people who close to us always tell me "your mum is the backbone of yer dad nd she is a very distinct woman which any man will like to have"

They always respect my mum anytyme anyday coz he dnt care even if he marry 20wives...

Nw she is living in a duplex wif supermarket outside d same duplex (built by my dad for her)......Even though my dad knws he hurt her,bt honestly he always proud of her anytyme anydae "she is my real wife,I married others as a result of greedy".....#funny dad.

Their ar many woman dat can welcome it if their husband want to marry 50wives,kudos to my 1st Lov (my mum).

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by isacolukay(m): 9:59am On Oct 23, 2015
remember007:
the wife ,husband ,and the wife to be must all be muslims so its no news...still waiting for my hubby to be to think of a second wife..hell will be let loose

Babe u fine sha...
Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by hafees: 10:01am On Oct 23, 2015
There is so much misinformation, illiteracy, and religious bigotry here.

If the Muslims decide to marry more than one wife, how does it become your problem, marry your own one wife and keep quiet.

The lady whether happy about her husband taking second wife or not says pray for them... then you turn yourselves to psychologist, (e no reach her mind, she is pained etc) how do you know for sure. Anything Muslim sha, you must have negative comment, wetin!

A lot of Nigerians do not have religious tolerance: one man's meat is another man's poison. If something is not acceptable in your Christianity then it is wrong, ta! The Nigerian constitution does not say no to poligamy, na your choice: fundamental human right please.

I know plenty Christians with more than one wife, you for ban them for church now!
People marry more than one wife for bible now! Don't tell me old testament because tithe de old testament
Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 23, 2015
anigbajumo:

Lol,let me elucidate my opinion.....

Am frm a polygamous family,after my mum my dad married 3wives.....

I nw gat my mum sitted nd ask her what happened she replied "I need to endure for you to succeed in future and it is my destiny which I must take it like dat"...

I asked her again,when u saw dis coming why nt leav my dad nd marry another man,she said "Av make up my mind dat I wil neva meet wif 2men in my life so I cnt change it anymore and is nt new thing in under earth"

So my mum says as far as he "he take care of u nd am ok"

My dad always tells other wives,dis is my 1st wife which all of u (other wives) must bow for,coz I married her wen am poor even if I marry queen Elizabeth of England nw she must bow for her(my mum) coz we suffered 2gead b4 I become whom I am today.

My grandfather,fwends of my dad some other people who close to us always tell me "your mum is the backbone of yer dad nd she is a very distint woman which any man will like to have"

They always respect my mum anytyme anyday coz he dnt care even if he marry 20wives...

Nw she is living in a duplex wif supermarket outside d same duplex (built by my dad for her)......Even though my dad knws he hurt her,bt honestly he always proud of her anytyme anydae "she is my real wife,I married others as a result of greedy".....#funny dad.

Their ar many woman dat can welcome it if their husband want to marry 50wives,kudos to my 1st Lov (my mum).

many WOMAN WHO accept to be second wife will welcome it. First never welcome it
Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by onatisi(m): 10:10am On Oct 23, 2015
The most important questions ppl should be asking is what is marriage? Why is it important to marry? What to do when married? Once these questions are answered ppl will get a clearer picture of everything
Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by bilulu(m): 10:10am On Oct 23, 2015
kestolove95:
Her toto go rest for d main time
hey.... I site u
Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by anigbajumo(m): 10:11am On Oct 23, 2015
sonofananimal:
many WOMAN WHO accept to be second wife will welcome it. First never welcome it

My mum is first wife,nd she always gladly accept it anytyme my dad try such...

1 Like

Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by Hustlerlomo(m): 10:15am On Oct 23, 2015
She get plan... grin grin
Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by bukatyne(f): 10:18am On Oct 23, 2015
njokusboy:

is marriage a covenant?

perhaps, it was meant to be so but the way you guys shout divorce on here, it is clear marriage has become only just an agreement which ends as soon as one of the partner defaults....
i dont expect you or cococandy to cosign any post that refers to marriage as a covenant........ stop contradicting yourselves...

Till you can bring one of either our posts that 'chants' divorce at every problem, just swerve to one side.

It is a beautiful Friday morning.

1 Like

Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 23, 2015
bukatyne:

Till you can bring one of either our posts that 'chants' divorce at every problem, just swerve to one side.

It is a beautiful Friday morning.

i dont dig for things that are not hidden..........
i don swerve, ,my point is made

1 Like

Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by Setaje(f): 10:32am On Oct 23, 2015
Goodboiyy:

@ Bolded so you encourage ladies who cheat on there Hubby ?.. That really bad I must confess... if your hubby is cheating on you that does not give you the right to cheat on Him Cous that makes you a "PR******E". Two wrongs cant make a Right...

Heaven knows I will kill any woman who tries that with me, You keep laying emphasis on Your fore fathers and mother's, but u forgot to realize that in those days If A man cheat on his wife the Woman won't Dare do same.. (She 1 Die?)

In those days our fore fathers will not give our mothers money to cook but when the man comes back from Work the woman won't dare say "NO FOOD".

Our mothers then was LOYAL… but this days ladies re something else...

OK a woman should pray for the man that is cheating on her and causing her heart ache abi?
There was food in abundance in those days so there was really no issue of dropping money for food.
Mothers were loyal then because they were totally dependent on their husbands.
I dont no what u men want. If u want an independent woman and expect her to be loyal why u cheat and bring in another woman, It's is not possible. Choose one struggle. Marry an illiterate that will take all the rubbish or live wiv the consequences of marrying a woman who will not be taken for a fool and also helps wiv the upkeep of the family. This is the reality on ground. Many married woman cheat as much as their husband's too.

1 Like

Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by Oluboonmi(f): 10:39am On Oct 23, 2015
undecided If she's a Hausa woman its no wonder. It's still no wonder since she's a Muslim. Taking a second wife, even a third is very much allowed with them. The woman probably knew she wouldn't be her husband's one and only when she married him.
Re: This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife by Sunseeker: 10:41am On Oct 23, 2015
Culture must be Respected ! This is a Family matter ! May God bless her and her new sister! It is well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church / I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce / My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.