Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics - Politics (289) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics (667348 Views)

OPC - Faseun & Adams Unite For Security Of Yoruba Commonwealth / SEUN - Re: Yoruba-commonwealth-politics / Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (384) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 5:31am On Nov 22, 2015
Ignore the mofo. Please do not unleash anything. They love being in the midst of Yorubas.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 5:35am On Nov 22, 2015
I still don't know what the k-legged nematode wants here.He keeps coming back

Its high time we quickly put him on check before he starts thinking he's an e-warrior or something

Monkey boy I use mawffughs like you for recreation

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 5:39am On Nov 22, 2015
CabbieAC:

Its high time we quickly put him on check before he starts thinking he's an e-warrior or something

I've never seen you like this grin ...... oya, fokan bale. Igba ti o ba so fun won kan kuro ni won a pada. Ti o ko ba dasi won, won ni wa.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Ilaje44(m): 5:43am On Nov 22, 2015
quimicababes:
CabbieAC what does akata mean?

Though the question was not directed at me, but I can say "akata" is fox in Yoruba. You know that little cute smart dog like animal? Yeah, that's it name in Yoruba.

The word is also used to refer to Afro Americans. Some believe it's derogatory, but that is far from the truth.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 5:43am On Nov 22, 2015
IlekeHD:

I've never seen you like this grin ...... oya, fokan bale. Igba ti o ba so fun won kan kuro ni won a pada. Ti o ko ba dasi won, won ni wa.

grin grin I have no idea why he keeps coming back.This is like the 6th or 7th time now

I even dey feel the guy small when he said he has a Yoruba babe or something like that.I can't remember
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Qelvin(m): 5:44am On Nov 22, 2015
CabbieAC:

That's all you got? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 5:45am On Nov 22, 2015
CabbieAC:

grin grin I have no idea why he keeps coming back.This is like the 6th or 7th time now
I even dey feel the guy small when he said he has a Yoruba babe or something like that.I can't remember

Lol Watch this Yoruba movie when you get them, it's hilarious: Ajiwawura.

I'm watching it now and it's fcukking hilarious grin grin grin

Ma da bobo yen lohun.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Qelvin(m): 5:47am On Nov 22, 2015
CabbieAC:

I fuxx with yoruba females, at least they are a bit more sensible than the males, and good in bed so I'm sure winning son cheesy
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 5:48am On Nov 22, 2015
Qelvin:

Neegah go suck a dyck or some sh.it like that, you mention my tribe in any of your senseless drivels you def should expect me to respond...leave Igbos out of your nonsense and focus on yoruba achievements(I'm sure that's why this thread was created)for all it's worth...you sons of b.I.t.c.h.e.ss : grin angryD

Qelvin:

That's all you got? grin grin

[img]http://www.abload.de/img/laughstupid45kad.gif[/img]

Lmaooo so this is the minnow who was actually feeling like a warlord some minutes back grin grin

I see you masking your fear behind those emojis, I'll chew you grin cheesy

Just leave eh.Dem don talk say make I free you

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by interloper(m): 5:48am On Nov 22, 2015
Pay these intruders no attention pls . . . . .all they can do is type a few thrash in the hope we will reply and loose focus but trust me, in my many many many years of being a ghost guest on nairaland have under studied them like phd thesis. . . . . . . . . lol

Give him a ounce of attention his just gonna call his fellow travellers to come run riot on the thread, we should not encourage or nurture or give them that much needed attention they so much crave for like a junkie . . . . . . . .left to me i see them not or hear them not, am like so so so zoned off to all their idiosyncrasies! grin

You can be rest assured they have a whatsapp group where they strategies and mobilise themselves to come run riot like mobs on our treads every so often hahaha and the normal weekend meeting where they are re orientated to continue go out and wage drama to non easterners online and offline . . . . .very funny guys, ever so readable and notoriously emotional and with all her attendant tantrums/whining and victim mentality always played at full throttle . . . .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 5:50am On Nov 22, 2015
CabbieAC:

[img]http://www.abload.de/img/laughstupid45kad.gif[/img]
Lmaooo so this is the minnow who was actually feeling like a warlord some minutes back grin grin
Hiding behind those emojis, I'll chew you grin cheesy
Just leave eh.Dem don talk say make I free you

Oya listen to interloper.

Ijangbo ti poju.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 5:50am On Nov 22, 2015
interloper:
Pay these intruders no attention pls . . . . .all they can do is type a few thrash in the hope we will reply and loose focus but trust me in my many many many years of bein a ghost guest have under studied them like a phd thesis. . . . . . . . . lol

Give him a ounce of attention his gonna call is fellow travellers to come run riot on the thread, we should not encourage or nurture or give them that much needed attention they crave for . . . . . . . .left to me i see them not or hear them now, am like so so so zoned off to all their idiosyncrasies! grin

True talk! I think I was already falling for the bait.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 5:51am On Nov 22, 2015
IlekeHD:

Oya listen to interloper.

I don leave am joh grin grin
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 5:55am On Nov 22, 2015
[size=14pt]Can we all report his comments[/size]
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 5:56am On Nov 22, 2015
^^ Mo ti se. Fi sile.

I have a problem with these types of names

shakirat
ameerat
alifrat
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 5:58am On Nov 22, 2015
Recent Yoruba movies are trying with their subtitles. They're trying sha
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 6:00am On Nov 22, 2015
Can we discuss polygamy in Yorubaland?
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 6:01am On Nov 22, 2015
interloper:
Pay these intruders no attention pls . . . . .all they can do is type a few thrash in the hope we will reply and loose focus but trust me, in my many many many years of being a ghost guest on nairaland have under studied them like phd thesis. . . . . . . . . lol

Give him a ounce of attention his just gonna call his fellow travellers to come run riot on the thread, we should not encourage or nurture or give them that much needed attention they so much crave for like a junkie . . . . . . . .left to me i see them not or hear them not, am like so so so zoned off to all their idiosyncrasies! grin

You can be rest assured they have a whatsapp group where they strategies and mobilise themselves to come run riot like mobs on our treads every so often hahaha and the normal weekend meeting where they are re orientated to continue go out and wage drama to non easterners online and offline . . . . .very funny guys, ever so readable and notoriously emotional and with all her attendant tantrums/whining and victim mentality always at full throttle . . . .

Someone once told me about the emboldened as well

To them it's a battle.!dd!iots

I remember like 14 of them at the same time against megrin cheesy.

They were just switching monikers like fools

Anyways I did my job as usual.That's necessary grin cheesy

Awon eranko
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 6:10am On Nov 22, 2015
CabbieAC:

Awon eranko

I'm just learning how several aspect of this forum is shady as fcccukk.

From systematic moderated tribalism to fraud to cabals. I won't empathize with S.eun when shoit bursts in his face.....
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 6:16am On Nov 22, 2015
IlekeHD:

I'm just learning how several aspect of this forum is shady as fcccukk.

From systematic moderated tribalism to fraud to cabals. I won't empathize with S.eun when shoit bursts in his face.....

You've been here for donkey years and you're just realizing how forums work? grin

I still think you're over-blowing the chatty-patty issue tho.

No be today
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 6:21am On Nov 22, 2015
CabbieAC:

You've been here for donkey years and you're just realizing how forums work? grin

I still think you're over-blowing the chatty-patty issue tho.

No be today

No, I'm not.

If you know how I think/work, you'd understand why.

Egbon, e ma mind me jare.

@cabbieac

If you reply that you, you'd disappoint me.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by interloper(m): 6:28am On Nov 22, 2015
CabbieAC:

Awon eranko

Lemme share some fun with you guys if you really wanna see these guys in all their glory . . . . have a few laptops i use out here and mobile phones (s) . . . .i log into nairaland especially when these tribal wars begins, you will see em all reporting or logging into threads like soldier ants trying to derail and fight dirty obviously the whatsapp message is out for the troop to rally forth, that is when u just see some folks jumping into thread abusing all the way without even knowing what is happening as long as it's a tribal thread/war . . . . na party time to fight dirty anyhow and the clarion call most be obeyed.

You see a moniker that come online spends like 5 minutes and abuse everything dead and alive with so much venom and 5 minutes late his out of the thread wtf!!!. . . . .he has done his own quoter be that or possibly busy and as such cannot stay too long at that particular time . . . . and u just observe all manner of pattern every other time.

You can literally see em jumping from page to page like mobs/marauders ready to fight and wade off imperialist yoruba (for want of a better word to use hahaha) and u cannot but laugh at all this back and forth characters jumping from tread to tread, logging in and logging out in frenzy . . . . . honestly life as a ghost member of nairaland is fun on his own, ima be sitting down and watching it all like chilling right in front of a game console and u can see all the digital foot prints they leave from thread to thread like a pack of wolves . . . . .hahaha

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 6:30am On Nov 22, 2015
interloper:

Lemme share some fun with you guys if you really wanna see these guys in all their glory . . . . have a few laptops i use out here and mobile phones (s) . . . .i log into nairaland especially when these tribal wars begins, you will see em all reporting or logging into threads like soldier ants trying to derail and fight dirty obviously the whatsapp message is out for the troop to rally forth, that is when u just see some folks jumping into thread abusing all the way without even knowing what is happening as long as it's a tribal thread/war . . . . na party time to fight dirty anyhow and the clarion call most be obeyed.

You see a moniker that come online spends like 5 minutes and abuse everything dead and alive with so much venom and 5 minutes late his out of the thread wtf!!!. . . . .he has done his own quoter be that or possibly busy and as such cannot stay too long at that particular time . . . . and u just observe all manner of pattern every other time.

You can literally see em jumping from page to page like mobs/marauders ready to fight and wade off imperialist yoruba (for want of a better word to use hahaha) and u cannot but laugh at all this back and forth characters jumping from tread to tread, logging and logging out in frenzy . . . . . honestly life as a ghost member of nairaland is fun on his ow, ima be sitting down and watching it all like a game console and u can see all the digital foot prints they leave from thread to thread . . . . .hahaha

Lol I've noticed it. wink
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 22, 2015
Lool Iya Agba no fear I'm not replying him grin cheesy

That'll be me going against what I preach

Interloper I know them well.

Sometimes you wonder how you get like 9 mentions at the same time

I know one who has up to 13 monikers.Its that bad.just to win an e-battle cheesy grin

Very well-co-ordinated.Well.. I don't even do all those anymore.

Ilekehd is still active tho grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by MayorofLagos(m): 6:42am On Nov 22, 2015
Qelvin:

Says the very harbinger of tribalism, how many dycks have you sucked today btw?

I heard your leaders disowned Biafra. Is this correct?
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 6:43am On Nov 22, 2015
CabbieAC:
Lool Iya Agba no fear I'm not replying him grin cheesy

That'll be me going against what I preach

Interloper I know them well.

Sometimes you wonder how you get like 9 mentions at the same time

I know one who has up to 13 monikers.Its that bad.just to win an e-battle cheesy grin

Very well-co-ordinated.Well.. I don't even do all those anymore.

Ilekehd is still active tho grin cheesy

13 monikers at once? Abeg don't even put me in that league. grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 6:44am On Nov 22, 2015
IlekeHD:

Lol Watch this Yoruba movie when you get them, it's hilarious: Ajiwawura.

You guys gotta watch this movie, so funny grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 22, 2015
IlekeHD:

13 monikers at once? Abeg don't even put me in that league. grin grin grin

I no talk say you get up to 13 monikers ooo grin

I said you still engage them in e-battles.Alie
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 6:47am On Nov 22, 2015
CabbieAC:

I no talk say you get up to 13 monikers ooo grin

I said you still engage them in e-battles.Alie

I'm a good girl.

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (384) (Reply)

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.