Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics - Politics (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics (670308 Views)

OPC - Faseun & Adams Unite For Security Of Yoruba Commonwealth / SEUN - Re: Yoruba-commonwealth-politics / Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (384) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by anonimi: 9:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
zimoni:

I like that Mr Ayo Turton. He is really Pro Yoruba. The dude carry Yoruba matter for head like afro. I always read his post on facebook.

God Bless Yorubaland.

What has Ayo Turton DONE to ensure that ALL yoruba children are educated not just about our history & culture but also in Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics, STEM to make us VALUE creators in our homeland as the Indians, Chinese, Koreans, Malaysians are doing?
What has he done beyond plenty TALK only
What?

Talk is cheap- Enu dun ro efo.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
anonimi:

You are obviously too shallow intellectually to address the valid issues I raised on this empty-barrel-loudest-noise thread hence you are diverting attention by bringing up irrelevant issues.
BTW, was the thread below about politics

https://www.nairaland.com/2688872/what-reasons-go-church#39337850

Oponu eniyan ni o ma fi ete sile lati pa lapalapa- a FOOL will leave leprosy to treat skin rash.
Is that what you are- a fool

At first i responded to you thinking you came with pure intentions until i saw the emboldened.You can now...

[img]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/545358/width/350/height/700/flags/LL[/img]

Thank you very much Sir, may chukwu okike abiama bless you

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by anonimi: 9:46pm On Oct 25, 2015
MrMbaM:
Go to the Anambra or Imo thread to discuss and stop trying to derail this thread. WTF is wrong with you guys? Is it by force? I dont want to disgrace you here cos of this wonderful thread, leave us in peace.

You should post in Diaries section so no one but yourself can keep making yourself happy over things that do NOT enhance your group's power relative to other groups/races.
Understood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by zimoni(f): 9:47pm On Oct 25, 2015
ProfShymex:

That's basically to represent their African/Yorubaness and to show that they're proud of their heritage.

Also notice that they all gave the proper meanings of their Yoruba names.

Real nyggah shyte, unlike the other frauds who try too hard to be white.

Just look at how both Baron Victor Adebowale and Baroness Lola Young flaunt their dreads everywhere - you can't be realer than those two. cool

Yeah. Got it now.

Proudly Oodua. Cursed be the day we were lumped together with the backward azzholes. We are too Progressive to be sharing the same country with those backward azzholes. Damn One Naijiriya.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by MrMbaM: 9:50pm On Oct 25, 2015
anonimi:

You should post in Diaries section so no one but yourself can keep making yourself happy over things that do NOT ehance your group's power relative to other groups/races.
Understood

Just f.uck off here and go do your praise singing for your paymasters. A grown jobless ediot posting irrelevant rubbish all over nairaland for peanuts, your children will surely stone you to death when they see how useless and pathetic you are, old senile fool.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by superstar1(m): 9:51pm On Oct 25, 2015
keep up the good work guys.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by anonimi: 9:51pm On Oct 25, 2015
CabbieAC:
Then maybe all the blacks in the white man's land shouldn't strive to achieve success because they're not in a black environment.

Are you so shallow to draw this inference from my comments so far on this thread
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 25, 2015
anonimi:

Are you so shallow to draw this inference from my comments so far on this thread

[img]http://4.bp..com/-VtzXySViih4/VevpC4aWqgI/AAAAAAAATvs/HPGApCKVElw/s1600/okay-i-see.gif[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 25, 2015
Lol all these mosquito e-warriors always looking for someone to engage them. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 9:54pm On Oct 25, 2015
CabbieAC

Can you update the the firstpage with this image?

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/4i6j5bsd1gux60727x5lu32tetsfztlm1460904[/img]
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by anonimi: 9:54pm On Oct 25, 2015
zimoni:
Proudly Oodua. Cursed be the day we were lumped together with the backward azzholes. We are too Progressive to be sharing the same country with those backward azzholes. Damn One Naijiriya.

I pity your EMPTINESS, walahi.
Have you seen recent trends in WAEC, JAMB results?
A true yoruba progressive will be worried that the major legacy of Awo that propelled us to the top has ROTTEN away before our very eyes.
Sad!
Pathetic!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by zimoni(f): 9:55pm On Oct 25, 2015
anonimi:

What has Ayo Turton DONE to ensure that ALL yoruba children are educated not just about our history & culture but also in Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics, STEM to make us VALUE creators in our homeland as the Indians, Chinese, Koreans, Malaysians are doing?
What?

Okay. We have heard you.

Yes, the door is beautiful. You may go now.

Thank you. Ire Oooooooo.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 9:55pm On Oct 25, 2015
anonimi:

What?

Are you kidding me?

What has Bill Gates done to ensure that ALL americans have desktops?

Seriously?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by totit: 9:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
Please please please guys ignore that thing abeg...

I will continue to contribute to this thread as well in my little way..

God bless yaa all wink

This thread must not die

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
IlekeHD:
CabbieAC

Can you update the the firstpage with this image?

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/4i6j5bsd1gux60727x5lu32tetsfztlm1460904[/img]

I can't make a comment with my aare account until tommorrow.Its been banned

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by superduperjay: 9:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
You are talking lagos and southwest states? I am talking ekiti and borno/yobe in the same range. It isn't even double figures,Something is definitely wrong with that. A state with a NATURAL WARM SPRING that only needs publicity. Choii. I will comment on this thread in due time this actually forced with out same with that osun name .quote author=CabbieAC post=39356328]These GDP figures prove we're really lagging behind Haba! just look at the gap between Lagos and other south-west states,Look at rivers state

[/quote]
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by anonimi: 9:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
MrMbaM:
Just f.uck off here and go do your praise singing for your paymasters. A grown jobless ediot posting irrelevant rubbish all over nairaland for peanuts, your children will surely stone you to death when they see how useless and pathetic you are, old senile fool.

May your prayers go back to SENDER-Amen grin
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 25, 2015
Hmmm! This thread is an eye opener for me nd indeed inspiring. Aareonakakanfo, oodua a gbe oo. IlekehHD nd profshymex, God bless you two. I hope we won't relent in our quest for a beta oodua state

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by zimoni(f): 10:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
anonimi:

A true yoruba progressive will be worried that the major legacy of Awo that propelled us to the top has ROTTEN away before our very eyes.
Sad!
Pathetic!!!

Okay. Thank you.

Yes, the door is still beautiful.

You may GO NOW.

Bai Bai Ooooooooooo

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 25, 2015
superduperjay i said it an earlier comment that until Ekiti people vote out fayose, then the future of the state is gloomy.The gorimakpa is busy eating amala in public bukas and sharing semo vita

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by WIZGUY69(m): 10:01pm On Oct 25, 2015
MrMbaM:

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by MrMbaM: 10:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
anonimi:

May your prayers go back to SENDER-Amen grin

Senile old ediot, you are cursed already, reason you cant even feed your family without doing praise singing for politicians online. You should go end your miserable life before you infect your innocent son with your chronic foolishness. Shameless animal

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
I'm watching the NFL now - Oakland Raiders vs. San Diego Chargers. And I just remembered that I forgot to include Jamize Olawale on my list.

[size=14pt]Jamize Olawale[/size]

Jamize Olawale (born April 17, 1989) is an American football fullback for the Oakland Raiders of the National Football League (NFL). He was signed by the Dallas Cowboys as an undrafted free agent in 2012. He played college football at North Texas.

Olawale attended three high schools (Long Beach Poly High School, De La Salle High School and St. Ignatius College Preparatory). He played two seasons at El Camino Junior College, before transferring to the University of North Texas.

On December 4, 2012, the Oakland Raiders hampered by injuries to running backs Darren McFadden and Mike Goodson, signed Olawale from the Dallas Cowboys practice squad and played in 3 games during the season. On December 21, 2014, he scored his first professional touchdown against the Buffalo Bills.

Olawale is a core special teams player. In 2013, he registered 8 special teams tackles (third on the team). The next year he tallied 7 tackles on special teams.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 25, 2015
anonimi:

Sad!
Pathetic!!!
Honest question, are you yoruba?
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by zimoni(f): 10:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
MrMbaM:

Senile old ediot, you are cursed already, reason you cant even feed your family without doing praise singing for politicians online. You should go end your miserable life before you infect your innocent son with your chronic foolishness. Shameless animal

Now you want to make him achieve his aim of invading this lovely thread.

Please IGNORE HIM.

Just keep telling him "The Door Is Beautiful" whenever he mentions you.

Let him be. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by anonimi: 10:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
IlekeHD:

Are you kidding me?

What has Bill Gates done to ensure that ALL americans have desktops?

Seriously?

Are desktops as BASIC as education is for all children?
Are Americans lacking desktops to the extent yorubas are lacking formal education today?

Why do we HATE ourselves so much and are too LAZY to use our grey matter optimally the way our oyinbo 'superiors' are using theirs

BTW, look around your house, office, school etc how many of the things you use & even eat are the rest of yoruba/black VALUE creation that brings respect to any group?
How many?
Again, that is what should preoccupy a progressive yoruba/black person instead of this chest-beating over people creating value, generating income and enhancing the development of another group/race, not so
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
IyaIode:

Abeg leave that character, he or she is enjoying the attention

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by anonimi: 10:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
IyaIode:

Yes, I am yoruba.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ilekehd i take God beg you please stop replying that character
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by okolochyke: 10:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
anonimi:

What?

Baba agbaya, alainironu, agba osi

What have done in your life to effect change in Ife that you stay? All you do is post useless images about Buhari and APC on NL. As old as you are with grey hair to match, you are of no value to Yorubas and anyone around you

U look unkempt and disheveled, you should be ashamed of yourself. If you have nothing to contribute here, just F off and stop polluting the thread

Agbaya

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 25, 2015
zimoni:

Yeah. Got it now.

Lmao...

Fvck that nyggah Luggard, and most especially his wife that named that contraption after the word "Ni.gger". And also fvck Mungo Park for naming that great West African river "Ni.gger".

Conversely, on a fairer note, you can't blame them cos they knew the country would never work and they'd put it down in writing in a lot of de-classified documents - hence they left behind three regions that could have been three decent countries on their own. Life/business is about maximising ya profits/gains and Nigeria was a corporation to them - hence they amalgamated the whole thing for better top-down management. The scandalous folks from Nigeria who keep trying to create an America that never was should be the ones to be blamed for the disaster Nigeria became, to be honest.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by MrMbaM: 10:09pm On Oct 25, 2015
zimoni:

Now you want to make him achieve his aim of invading this lovely thread.

Please IGNORE HIM.

Just keep telling him "The Door Is Beautiful" whenever he mentions you.

Let him be. Thanks.

The fool is annoying, that is how he derail all thread on nairaland with irrelevant question and pictures. Been trying to calm my nerves, but the old jobless fool wont stop disgracing his family here.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (384) (Reply)

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.