Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,176 members, 7,845,862 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) - Education (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) (59234 Views)

The Public Administrators Thread(Official) / Any Sociologist Here?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Free101(m): 10:19pm On Nov 04, 2015
Babice:
to ha** (meaning wat)?
many things oooo. use ya imagination
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 10:21pm On Nov 04, 2015
Free101:

lol....abegi...answer am "hungarin" for ya answer
omo ibo cassyrooy,answer naw,ma je ki ogbeni free101 ma so ede ti a mo gbo ri
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 10:23pm On Nov 04, 2015
Free101:

many things oooo. use ya imagination
wat my mind is telin me is not gud,hope itz nt wat am tinking?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Free101(m): 10:40pm On Nov 04, 2015
Babice:
omo ibo cassyrooy,answer naw,ma je ki ogbeni free101 ma so ede ti a mo gbo ri
Aunty Babice....latest English leyi ooo!
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Free101(m): 10:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
Babice:
wat my mind is telin me is not gud,hope itz nt wat am tinking?
lol.....so what is the Queen of Sociology thread thinking ?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 10:44pm On Nov 04, 2015
Free101:

Aunty Babice....latest English leyi ooo!
ehn ehn,ko ma i ti wa ni dictionary ke,ejo edition oxford advanced learner wo la mi ri girama ye n,se 9th edition ni wo n fe se nsin abi 10th
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 10:46pm On Nov 04, 2015
Free101:
lol.....so what is the Queen of Sociology thread thinking ?
ha*ck?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 5:51pm On Nov 05, 2015
See them^^^ grin talking about Cassy. SMH.

The relative silence here is smothering.

Good evening, hope you guys are good?

>>>>>>>>>>just passing.
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 9:15pm On Nov 05, 2015
cassyrooy:
See them^^^ grin talking about Cassy. SMH.

The relative silence here is smothering.

Good evening, hope you guys are good?

>>>>>>>>>>just passing.
am gud, n yeah,itz been quiet here since,all day,missed u guyz,hw'z ur day going?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 9:58pm On Nov 05, 2015
Babice:
am gud, n yeah,itz been quiet here since,all day,missed u guyz,hw'z ur day going?
Miss the thread too, anyways i'm fine here.

You and Free101 be like...*seals lips*
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 10:33pm On Nov 05, 2015
cassyrooy:

be lyk wetin? eh?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 11:13pm On Nov 05, 2015
Babice:
be lyk wetin? eh?
I'll get back to you after Naija game. grin

modified

i can't say anything again, Free101 has threatened me.
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Free101(m): 6:37am On Nov 06, 2015
cassyrooy:

better seal your lips o....if you don't want me to pull a Mike Tyson on you oo
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Eleniyan15: 12:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
Babice:
egbon,wats up? wetin dey happen na,long tym sha

egbob ke, abegi ooo
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 1:48pm On Nov 06, 2015
Free101:

grin grin grin
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 7:20pm On Nov 06, 2015
cassyrooy:
I'll get back to you after Naija game. grin

modified

i can't say anything again, Free101 has threatened me.
iwo naa mo pe o ni fe te
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 7:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
Free101:

abeg show him something
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 7:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
Eleniyan15:

egbob ke, abegi ooo
ehen? ok,ba wo ni?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
Of the greatest Sociology students. Great!! 300L Odumegwu ojukwu University formerly Anambra state university.
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 2:21am On Nov 07, 2015
R2bees:
Of the greatest Sociology students. Great!! 300L Odumegwu ojukwu University formerly Anambra state university.
Welcome dear,300l,chai,u'l b graduating next year abi?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 07, 2015
Babice:
Welcome dear,300l,chai,u'l b graduating next year abi?
sure!
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 11:05am On Nov 07, 2015
R2bees:
sure!
Congrats in advance,wat do u intend 2 do wit ur degree wen u graduate?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by ajosegabriel(m): 12:49pm On Nov 07, 2015
Babice:
eat it. .lol
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 07, 2015
Babice:
that's why I joined this thread. Lol
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Free101(m): 6:07pm On Nov 07, 2015
Babice:
abeg show him something
ko ni fe gba gbigbona nau
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 9:28pm On Nov 07, 2015
ajosegabriel:
eat it. .lol
so u're bak abi?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 9:29pm On Nov 07, 2015
R2bees:
that's why I joined this thread. Lol
k,welcome once more

1 Like

Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 9:29pm On Nov 07, 2015
Free101:
ko ni fe gba gbigbona nau
ok ooo,wats up na?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 9:54pm On Nov 07, 2015
Changing a topic TITTLE.

Simply click 'modify' on your first post(your introductory comment)

Edit the 'TITTLE' or 'SUBJECT' heading to the new name of your choice then click on 'SUBMIT' to effect changes.

Please do the long overdue needful.

Cc. Babice.
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 10:02pm On Nov 07, 2015
cassyrooy:
Changing a topic TITTLE.

Simply click 'modify' on your first post(your introductory comment)

Edit the 'TITTLE' or 'SUBJECT' heading to the new name of your choice then click on 'SUBMIT' to effect changes.

Please do the long overdue needful.

Cc. Babice.
yeah,i hav,tanx cassyrooy,u're a darling
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 10:05pm On Nov 07, 2015
So we've finally being able to change the name of the thread,a big thank you to you all,what do you think about the new name of the thread? Cc. Everyone

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (35) (Reply)

Check Out My Sister's Waec Result / 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship / Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.