Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) - Education (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) (58352 Views)

The Public Administrators Thread(Official) / Any Sociologist Here?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2017
ajosegabriel:

Still in vogue...
If its still existing, add me on 08130081375
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 4:40pm On Dec 30, 2017
Babice:

Season's greetings to you too!

Unfreeze my account now ehn?
Tell me, has someone else been placed in charge of my account in your life?
Be very honest, let me know my stand ooo�

It has been long na and you know so many things have happened but, to rekindle things, I'll text you with that number up there.
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 4:42pm On Dec 30, 2017
Babice:

Hahaha Talk about social mathematics and social statistics This ones are even better, talk about the thoughts
cheesy cheesy
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 9:24am On Jan 02, 2018
cassyrooy:
It has been long na and you know so many things have happened but, to rekindle things, I'll text you with that number up there.

Ok dear, seen it
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 9:25am On Jan 02, 2018
cassyrooy:
cheesy cheesy
As in ehn
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 05, 2018
Done.Frolicking through the pages of the thread.
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 05, 2018
I have been thinking about choosing sociology in this year jamb.
Below are some of the questions i will be glad if addressed by anyone particularly u.i. and unilorin course student;
What are the suitable jamb and olevel comb. for the course?
Considering aggregating score for admission,what is ur take on combining of olevel results?
I had e8 maths in one of my olevel results which is its deficiency,can i use the result?
How many students can the department admit?(i.e its quota).
Gaining admission into the department,how competitive is it?

cassyrooy
ajosegabriel
olatunji21
Treasuregr8
collozzuz
Getovame
ueskman
misspresident...
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by ajosegabriel(m): 5:31pm On Jan 05, 2018
tundexweb:
Below are some of the questions i will be glad if addressed by anyone particularly u.i. and unilorin course student;
Considering aggregating score for admission,what is ur take on combining of olevel results?
I had e8 maths in one of my olevel results which is its deficiency,can i use the result?

cassyrooy
ajosegabriel
olatunji21
Treasuregr8
collozzuz
Getovame
ueskman
misspresident...

olatunji21 is coming to answer....
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 06, 2018
ajosegabriel:

olatunji21 is coming to answer....
Alright.
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 1:06am On Jan 14, 2018
tundexweb:

cassyrooy
ajosegabriel
olatunji21
Treasuregr8
collozzuz
Getovame
ueskman
misspresident...

Well, I know the jamb combo: economics, government, English, mathematics
Well, the other questions can only be answered by UI and Unilorin students since that's where you want to apply to

Please family, let's help him
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by ajosegabriel(m): 9:10am On Jan 14, 2018
tundexweb:

cassyrooy
ajosegabriel
olatunji21
Treasuregr8
collozzuz
Getovame
ueskman
misspresident...

Numbers of students something like (70 to 84)
And for your last question,go and make you reading competitive...

N.B
The picture is from the prospectus of the social sciences, Unibadan...

Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 14, 2018
ajosegabriel:

Numbers of students something like (70 to 84) And for your last question,go and make you reading competitive...
N.B The picture is from the prospectus of the social sciences, Unibadan...
thanks.
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 10:46pm On Jan 14, 2018
Hi , the sociologists. Could one use Account or Commerce as social science subject in Ui ?
all bosses
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by ajosegabriel(m): 12:37am On Feb 04, 2018
Abdulmujeeb52:
Hi , the sociologists.
Could one use Account or Commerce as social science subject in Ui ?

all bosses
I remembered using commerce but I don't know if it has changed ...
Accounting is okay
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Anigreat: 8:23am On Jul 25, 2018
I was searching for this thread for so long, thank God i have finally found it.

I'm a sociology and anthropology aspirant, which i did my screening yesterday at University of uyo, hopefully i will be admitted with a jamb score of 249.

Reading comments from fellow sociologist, I'm encourage , I'm inspire , I'm motivated. Of course now i know that sociology/anthropology is a course in a million. I have no regrets that i choose this course to study.

Seriously I'm afraid when i heard that mathematics is involved shocked I'm so bad in mathematics God knows. But I'm ready for it.

Please senior colleagues I'll like to know the level of math I'm going to do, if I'll survive please it.

cc.
Eleniyan15

drseunzy

Babice

Thanks!
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Anigreat: 8:34am On Jul 25, 2018
Babice:

Well, I know the jamb combo: economics, government, English, mathematics
Well, the other questions can only be answered by UI and Unilorin students since that's where you want to apply to

Please family, let's help him

Mma this was my jamb combo

English

Govt

Econs

CRK

I hope I'm save?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by tjskii(f): 2:34pm On Nov 08, 2018
Can someone with a pass in maths and credit in all other subjects go in for sociology at the university of Ibadan. Is it compulsory to have a credit in maths
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by tjskii(f): 2:37pm On Nov 08, 2018
tundexweb:

cassyrooy
ajosegabriel
olatunji21
Treasuregr8
collozzuz
Getovame
ueskman
misspresident...

Were you able to gain admission for sociology with your e8 in maths
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 06, 2019
tundexweb:

cassyrooy
ajosegabriel
olatunji21
Treasuregr8
collozzuz
Getovame
ueskman
misspresident...

Jamb combo Eng, govt, Crs and econs.
Eng, lit, crs and govt.
I am sure of those two.

O level Eng, govt, crs, lit, econs at least a pass in maths.

UI admission is based on merit.
just make sure you score at least 70 in the post ume to be on a safer side.
sociology is now very competitive oooo
during my time the cut off was 64%
So just read hard.
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 06, 2019
in my department we are more than 80.

1 Like

Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by ajosegabriel(m): 2:25pm On Mar 20, 2019
tjskii:

Were you able to gain admission for sociology with your e8 in maths
never had E8 in maths..
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by PussyOdour(m): 8:37pm On Feb 26

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply)

JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update / Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI? / Minimum Requirements Of Becoming A Professor In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.