Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) - Education (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) (58703 Views)

The Public Administrators Thread(Official) / Any Sociologist Here?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 2:16pm On Nov 01, 2015
cassyrooy:
Lol. Did i just hear you say that, common i know that feeling nau grin
wich kind feeling? er wat are u feeling lyk?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 2:17pm On Nov 01, 2015
cassyrooy:
I'm working on something, hopefully next week if i get to finish it real quick, then i'll switch my attention to getting my things ready.
wat are u working on? or is it personal?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 2:25pm On Nov 01, 2015
Free101,u aint serious,lolz,me still sleeping abi,cassyrooy offering sacri-what? Eleniyan15 doing wat? drinking? u aint serious man,anyways how's your sunday going sef?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Free101(m): 2:58pm On Nov 01, 2015
Babice:
Free101,u aint serious,lolz,me still sleeping abi,cassyrooy offering sacri-what? Eleniyan15 doing wat? drinking? u aint serious man,anyways how's your sunday going sef?
Dearie....my Sunday is so boring. Am not the outgoing type, so I've been indoors since morning
Once again, how about miss Babice: The damsel is awake and in distress. Call 911!
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2015
Free101:
Where's Babice: Definitely still Sleeping
What about Cassyrooy: In the shrine, offering sacrifices for winning
What about miss Treasuregr8: She's still in Treasure Island
Boredom na bad thing. grin grin Hope you find something worth doing.

T. How was service today?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 3:31pm On Nov 01, 2015
Babice:
Voting has ended.Final scores: *ten votes for sociologist and anthropologist* and *five votes for social social* so the sociologist and anthropologist have it.Congrats To All.
Babice dear, it's not about winning, it's about doing the best and right thing for us all.
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 3:32pm On Nov 01, 2015
Babice:
wich kind feeling? er wat are u feeling lyk?
I sensed you're kinda... grin
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 3:34pm On Nov 01, 2015
Babice:
wat are u working on? or is it personal?
Yeah dear, it's personal.
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Free101(m): 4:31pm On Nov 01, 2015
cassyrooy:

boredom na bad thing ooo All I can do is listening to music while browsing
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Free101(m): 5:02pm On Nov 01, 2015
cassyrooy:

boredom na bad thing ooo All I can do is listening to music while browsing
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by LadyIhechi(f): 7:23pm On Nov 01, 2015
I am representing fuotuoke,sociology and anthropology
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Eleniyan15: 7:45pm On Nov 01, 2015
LadyIhechi:

welcome Omo Jonah
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 10:20pm On Nov 01, 2015
Free101:

boredom na bad thing ooo
All I can do is listening to music while browsing
I know how hard it could be just staying at home, the choking and sophocations when soletude outgrows over time. Pelé
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 10:25pm On Nov 01, 2015
LadyIhechi:
You're highly welcomed, Ihiechi, love the name.
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 6:13pm On Nov 02, 2015
Free101:

Dearie....my Sunday is so boring. Am not the outgoing type, so I've been indoors since morning
Once again, how about miss Babice: The damsel is awake and in distress. Call 911!
my sumday was extremely stressful bt am cul,sory av being offline,no subscription so hold on,d name has being changed yet cassyrooy
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 6:14pm On Nov 02, 2015
cassyrooy:
Babice dear, it's not about winning, it's about doing the best and right thing for us all.
ok,tanx gud evening
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 6:15pm On Nov 02, 2015
cassyrooy:
I sensed you're kinda... grin
kinda what?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 6:15pm On Nov 02, 2015
cassyrooy:
Yeah dear, it's personal.
ok then,no p

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 6:16pm On Nov 02, 2015
LadyIhechi:
welcome dearie,wat level pls?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 6:26pm On Nov 02, 2015
Babice:
my sumday was extremely stressful bt am cul,sory av being offline,no subscription so hold on,d name has being changed yet cassyrooy
I didn't quite get why though, sent a mail to the mods but i'm yet to get any reply.
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 6:29pm On Nov 02, 2015
Babice:
ok,tanx gud evening
Good evening to you too, hope you're good to go now, i guess you anchor this thread better.
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 6:31pm On Nov 02, 2015
Babice:
kinda what?
Okay. Lemme tell you [s]*when Jona wins 2019 elections ask me again* grin grin grin [/s]
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 6:40pm On Nov 02, 2015
cassyrooy:
I didn't quite get why though, sent a mail to the mods but i'm yet to get any reply.
ok,just sent them a mail also,hw's ur day going?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 6:41pm On Nov 02, 2015
cassyrooy:
Good evening to you too, hope you're good to go now, i guess you anchor this thread better.
hmm,tanx,wat makes u say so?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 6:43pm On Nov 02, 2015
cassyrooy:
Okay. Lemme tell you [s]*when Jona wins 2019 elections ask me again* grin grin grin [/s]
u no serious,who tel u sey im go run again?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 6:45pm On Nov 02, 2015
Babice:
ok,just sent them a mail also,hw's ur day going?
Even though it was busy i still find it quite boring, how was yours?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 6:47pm On Nov 02, 2015
Babice:
hmm,tanx,wat makes u say so?
Even blinds sees it, c'mon you know how to carry everyone along.
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 6:48pm On Nov 02, 2015
cassyrooy:
Even though it was busy i still find it quite boring, how was yours?
stressful n am feeling seriously sick
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 6:51pm On Nov 02, 2015
cassyrooy:
Even blinds sees it, c'mon you know how to carry everyone along.
ok oo bt am definitely nt sanguine so i dnt see hw i do so bt tanx anyway
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 6:51pm On Nov 02, 2015
Babice:
u no serious,who tel u sey im go run again?
The chance that he will run again almost don't exist abi? Same apply to me telling you. grin
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 6:54pm On Nov 02, 2015
cassyrooy:
The chance that he will run again almost don't exist abi? Same apply to me telling you. grin
chei,c sometin,i don suffer
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 7:00pm On Nov 02, 2015
Babice:
stressful n am feeling seriously sick
Which hospital u dey? I wan come pray for you. grin

I pray onto you, believe, may the divine and healing hands of God Almighty be made manifest on you. May He restore health upon your body for it's His temple and dwelling place. All these i've asked through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (35) (Reply)

CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) / Obafemi Awolowo University Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 Session / Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.