Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly (4286 Views)

When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! / Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? / A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by asha80(m): 5:22pm On May 04, 2009
jalether:

GAME PLAYING ARE FOR IMMATURE HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS, a grown woman/lady

shouldnt indulge in this BS women call hard to get, you are old enough to go for

what you want in life, if you are attracted to a guy, why hide your feelings, women need

to stop playing the innocent role, THE COLD TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS, WHETHER YOU PLAY HARD TO GET OR NOT

WHAT WILL BE, WILL BE. IF THE GUY LOOSES INTEREST ALONG THE LINE OR JUST HAS THE AGENDA OF HAVING SEX WITH

YOU,HE IS STILL GONNA DUMP YOU ANYWAYS, so is the game worth playing afterall

Guy say it louder.I have witnessed it time and time again where after the so called hard to get the girl is still dumped quicker that hot charcoal.
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by 4Play(m): 5:25pm On May 04, 2009
Stillwater still dey lie to herself  grin

This una games sef. Some do it so they can maximise the dates the man takes them out for or some other pathetic reason like not wanting to seem ''easy'' .

They don't know a philandering man has a lot of patience and is best suited to navigate through these games because he has had a lot of practice.
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 04, 2009
I see some of those chics who played hard to get in college . . . i know who has the last laugh now.

Stillwater play well o . . . you can even keep score if you wish.
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by asha80(m): 5:28pm On May 04, 2009
grin cheesy grin ^^^
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 04, 2009
jalether:

GAME PLAYING ARE FOR IMMATURE HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS, a grown woman/lady

shouldnt indulge in this BS women call hard to get, you are old enough to go for

what you want in life, if you are attracted to a guy, why hide your feelings, women need

to stop playing the innocent role, THE COLD TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS, WHETHER YOU PLAY HARD TO GET OR NOT

WHAT WILL BE, WILL BE. IF THE GUY LOOSES INTEREST ALONG THE LINE OR JUST HAS THE AGENDA OF HAVING SEX WITH

YOU,HE IS STILL GONNA DUMP YOU ANYWAYS, so is the game worth playing afterall

It goes both ways. Only puerile men lack the PATIENCE to wait (more like high school boys with itching testosterone). These immature characters have been exhibited here already.
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by jalether(m): 5:28pm On May 04, 2009
women should focus more on their personality, a woman who brings open mind and great personality to the

table (personality in terms of honesty, sense of humour, respectful, somewhat submissive) has a far greater chance

of kidnapping my hearth n am sure the same goes for majority of guys THAN A FAKE BABE WHO PLAYS HARD TO GET N

HAS A DISGUSTING PERSONALITY. men are gonna play the game along of course, (if you wanna catch a monkey behave

like one) but the question is WILL PLAYING HARD TO GET YIELD A LONG TERM BENEFIT therefore make men love you, stay

faithful , attend to your needs and ultimately stick around
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by Badriyyah(f): 5:30pm On May 04, 2009
Hmmmm, I can't speak for all women, so here it goes. I know when a guy wants more from me. It's pretty obvious most of the time. "I'll think about it" was for secondary school. If i'm not interested I let him know, if I am interested I won't let him GO.
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 04, 2009
Well anyway sha, as much as such games cause many women to grow old, bitter and husbandless, many men also still fall for the forming game and continue to chase after the shakara women even with all the heavy playing hard to get, it goes both ways grin

You either win, or you lose, life is cruel tongue
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 04, 2009
davidylan:

I see some of those chics who played hard to get in college . . . i know who has the last laugh now.

Stillwater play well o . . . you can even keep score if you wish.

Rotflmao!

4 Play:

Stillwater still dey lie to herself  grin

This una games sef. Some do it so they can maximise the dates the man takes them out for or some other pathetic reason like not wanting to seem ''easy'' .

They don't know a philandering man has a lot of patience and is best suited to navigate through these games because he has had a lot of practice.

Gerraway. grin

jalether:

women should focus more on their personality, a woman who brings open mind and great personality to the

table (personality in terms of honesty, sense of humour, respectful, somewhat submissive) has a far greater chance

with me n am sure with any man THAN A FAKE BABE WHO PLAYS HARD TO GET N HAS A DISGUSTING PERSONALITY. men are gonna

play the game along of course, if you wanna catch a monkey behave like one but the question is WILL PLAYING HARD TO

GET YIELD A LONG LASTING BENEFIT

Sharrap there are fake babes out there who don't play hard to get. grin
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by 4Play(m): 5:32pm On May 04, 2009
stillwater:

It goes both ways. Only puerile men lack the PATIENCE to wait (more like high school boys with itching testosterone). These immature characters have been exhibited here already.

Look at this naif. I have already told this story before on NL, a friend of mine waited 2 years while his girl was playing all the games in the world for the simple reason he had many other booty calls.

Your games are best suited for players. You will learn eventually. A young IyaKadijat in the making.  grin
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by asha80(m): 5:35pm On May 04, 2009
Badriyyah:

Hmmmm, I can't speak for all women, so here it goes. I know when a guy wants more from me. It's pretty obvious most of the time. "I'll think about it" was for secondary school. If i'm not interested I let him know, if I am interested I won't let him GO.

Period!Gbam!
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 04, 2009
Badriyyah:

Hear! Hear!

stillwater:

that's BS . . . men who have a goal don't have all the time in the world waiting while you "make up your mind". Believe it or not, men now have numerous options . . . asking you out is because he picked you out of a whole bunch and not because you were the only person available at that time.

At a certain stage i expect you to know what you want in a man . . . if you dont want me simply say so . . . its faster than making me wait ages while women far better than you pass me by. Save the games for your little boys playing "adult".
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 04, 2009
4 Play:

Look at this naif. I have already told this story before on NL, a friend of mine waited 2 years while his girl was playing all the games in the world for the simple reason he had many other booty calls.

Your games are best suited for players. You will learn eventually. A young IyaKadijat in the making.  grin

Even i can see that. grin
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:37pm On May 04, 2009
2 years. who waits that long?  why would she make him wait that long. Obviously he wasnt that into him. You're friend;s a slowpoke 4Play. Why blame the girl
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by 4Play(m): 5:38pm On May 04, 2009
Badriyyah:

Couldn't have said it better.

Does anyone know how old Stillwater is?
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 04, 2009
4 Play:

For 2yrs? Your illustration has no substance to me. It doesn't take that long for my mind to be made up. cheesy
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 04, 2009
davidylan:

Hear! Hear!

that's BS . . . men who have a goal don't have all the time in the world waiting while you "make up your mind". Believe it or not, men now have numerous options . . . asking you out is because he picked you out of a whole bunch and not because you were the only person available at that time.

At a certain stage i expect you to know what you want in a man . . . if you dont want me simply say so . . . its faster than making me wait ages while women far better than you pass me by. Save the games for your little boys playing "adult".

Who ever said anything about keeping a man waiting for ages, huh?
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by 4Play(m): 5:42pm On May 04, 2009
stillwater:

For 2yrs? Your illustration has no substance to me. It doesn't take that long for my mind to be made up. cheesy

I used it to show that your point about patience is irrelevant because even the coldest and most calculating of men can wait for a very long time.
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by 4Play(m): 5:44pm On May 04, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

2 years. who waits that long?  why would she make him wait that long. Obviously he wasnt that into him. You're friend;s a slowpoke 4Play. Why blame the girl

Not blaming the girl. The waiting game can be counter-productive because even players can wait forever. Don't you have suitors who have been chasing you for years?
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 04, 2009
stillwater:

Who ever said anything about keeping a man waiting for ages, huh?

I'm not sure you understand yourself.
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 04, 2009
davidylan:

I'm not sure you understand yourself.

I do. Ages? I don't need an extended period of time to make up my mind. Emphasis on extended.
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by 4Play(m): 5:49pm On May 04, 2009
stillwater:

I do. Ages? I don't need an extended period of time to make up my mind.

Make up your mind wetin, you are wasting time trying to create an impression for your man. Silly little games.
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 04, 2009
4 Play:

I used it to show that your point about patience is irrelevant because even the coldest and most calculating of men can wait for a very long time.

Even though the coldest can use it to his advantage, patience should NOT be a missing virtue in real men, period.
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 04, 2009
stillwater:

I do. Ages? I don't need an extended period of time to make up my mind. Emphasis on extended.

How long do you need? Where you not aware right from the moment he came on to you that he would most likely ask you out?
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:51pm On May 04, 2009
No cry
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 04, 2009
stillwater:

Even though the coldest can use it to his advantage, patience should NOT be a missing virtue in real men, period.

Most of you have no idea what a "real man" is like . . . you simply use words carelessly.
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 04, 2009
davidylan:

How long do you need? Where you not aware right from the moment he came on to you that he would most likely ask you out?

A day. cool

4 Play:

Make up your mind wetin, you are wasting time trying to create an impression for your man. Silly little games.

It's called analysing the situation not silly games, leave me o jare.
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:54pm On May 04, 2009
you sef stilly you too dey talk.If they wanna believe it's all a game then whateverrr jare

we all know you are waiting on Chad Kruger anyway grin
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by StrStruck(f): 5:56pm On May 04, 2009
Guys read things way too much. When you approach me, I assume you just want to talk to me, so I smile. I am probably not paying attention to what you're saying but hey, I'm not going to be rude and make it obvious. I laugh when you laugh and say oh that's funny. I'm not thinking maybe you want to date me or even talk to me the next day.
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by Oxone(m): 5:56pm On May 04, 2009
Badriyyah:

thats the way it should be instead of all the pretence undecided undecided undecided
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 04, 2009
stillwater:

A day. cool

It's called analysing the situation not silly games, leave me o jare.

Using big grammar to xplain what is essentially an immature approach to male advances wont help you here.
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 04, 2009
davidylan:

Most of you have no idea what a "real man" is like . . . you simply use words carelessly.

Excuse me! If you lack patience fly out of my life. tongue
ThiefOfHearts:

you sef stilly you too dey talk.If they wanna believe it's all a game then whateverrr jare

we all know you are waiting on Chad Kruger anyway grin

Rotflmao!!!! grin grin grin Oh Chad . . . grin grin cheesy

My point is women should not make apologies the way they deem it fit to act in situations like this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

So If She Says"no" U Refer Her As A Kid?bullshi't / Can A Man Really Be Faithful To One Woman? / I Prefer Older Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.