Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,663 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:31 PM

Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly (4390 Views)

When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! / Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? / A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 04, 2009
davidylan:

Using big grammar to xplain what is essentially an immature approach to male advances wont help you here.

Why is it paining you? Did I play you? grin grin
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 04, 2009
When you guys talk of women 'playing hard to get', how long for are you talking about?

Because in my own mind, I'm thinking say one day (maybe even a tiny bit more sha) and not neccesarily snobbing the guy off just for 'the fun of it', but rather taking time to think about it, when girls say they need to 'think about it' sometimes they actually mean it  lipsrsealed
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by 4Play(m): 6:01pm On May 04, 2009
@Ibkaye

You never even reach puberty. Gerrout of here!

stillwater:

My point is women should not make apologies the way they deem it fit to act in situations like this.

That's not a point.
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 04, 2009
4 Play:

@Ibkaye

You never even reach puberty. Gerrout of here!

See yab o shocked
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 04, 2009
4 Play:

That's not a point.

Your headache . . . grin
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by tpiah: 6:04pm On May 04, 2009
If I'm not into you, I'm not into you- its that simple.

If I'm into you but for personal reasons of my own, decide not to get into you, it's my prerogative.

If I'm not feeling you, but you think I'm feeling you but playing hard to get, that's your prerogative.

If you consider yourself all that and are insulted I'm not worshipping your awesomeness like other females who faint in ecstacy at your approach, then call me bow/k legged, cross eyed, or any other name that will make you feel better.

You may think you're sexy- it doesnt mean I have to agree! Sex isnt the only yardstick else Tuface would be the king of Nigeria. undecided

@ topic

some women say they regret passing up on marriage offers when they were younger. But get to know them better and you'll find out deep down a lot of them actually prefer being single.
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by iice(f): 6:05pm On May 04, 2009
tpiah:

If you consider yourself all that and are insulted I'm not worshippng your awesomeness like other females who faint in ecstacy at your approach, then call me bow/k legged, cross eyed, or any other name that will make you feel better.

grin grin grin
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 04, 2009
tpiah:

If I'm into you but for personal reasons of my own, decide not to get into you, it's my prerogative.

If I'm not feeling you, but you think I'm feeling you but playing hard to get, that's your prerogative.

If you consider yourself all that and are insulted I'm not worshipping your awesomeness like other females who faint in ecstacy at your approach, then call me bow/k legged, cross eyed, or any other name that will make you feel better.
You may think you're sexy- it doesnt mean I have to agree! Sex isnt the only yardstick else Tuface would be the king of Nigeria. undecided

@ topic

some women say they regret passing up on marriage offers when they were younger. But get to know them better and you'll find out deep down a lot of them actually prefer being single.

Thank you o jare. Five stars!!!!
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by 4Play(m): 6:07pm On May 04, 2009
Oh, even  Tpiah get suitors?  grin  grin  grin
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by tpiah: 6:10pm On May 04, 2009
4 Play:

Oh, even Tpiah get suitors? grin grin grin

do i know you from somewhere? Or are you confusing me with somebody?
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by Uche2nna(m): 6:12pm On May 04, 2009
tpiah:

grin

NLanders go kill persin one day
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by 4Play(m): 6:12pm On May 04, 2009
tpiah:

Which kain man dey pursue you? AloyEmeka kind of man?  grin  grin  grin
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by tpiah: 6:12pm On May 04, 2009
4 Play:

Which kain man dey pursue you? AloyEmeka kind of man? grin grin grin

do you need glasses.
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by 4Play(m): 6:14pm On May 04, 2009
tpiah:

do you need glasses.

Apt query often posed to your rare male suitors.
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by tpiah: 6:16pm On May 04, 2009
4 Play:

Apt query often posed to your rare male suitors.

touche touche.

Now get back on topic- werent you trying to get your groove on with stillwater.

I'm sorry to tell you I'm not the person you're imagining. wink
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by StrStruck(f): 6:18pm On May 04, 2009
tpiah:

them actually prefer being single.

Yes!!!!

By the way, Tpiah, sis stop playing hard to get and let 4 Play do his thing lol
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by 4Play(m): 6:20pm On May 04, 2009
@tpia

Your subterfuge is convincing. Who would have ever thought that Tpia is Tpiah?
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by StephenP(m): 6:23pm On May 04, 2009
I don't know about the rest of you guys but I like the game.
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by Oxone(m): 6:27pm On May 04, 2009
StephenP:

the thrill is in the chase right
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 04, 2009
StephenP:

When the game is played moderately by the woman right?

I knew it grin
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by StephenP(m): 6:33pm On May 04, 2009
Oxone:

the thrill is in the chase right

Yeah and that feeling you get when you win that one thing you have been fighting for.

ibkaye:

When the game is played moderately by the woman right?

I knew it grin

grin It gets boring if it seems like I can never win
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 04, 2009
StephenP:

Yeah and that feeling you get when you win that one thing you have been fighting for.

grin It gets boring if it seems like I can never win
I feel you, too much of anything is not good, but when done in moderation, the results could be worthit.
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by StrStruck(f): 6:36pm On May 04, 2009
StephenP:

LOL!! Awww. . . cute.
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by tkb417(m): 6:37pm On May 04, 2009
The ones that play hard are usually the 'juicy' ones

the Bolos are never my type
Play hard and ill be right there till the end
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by jalether(m): 7:11pm On May 04, 2009
most naija men have that mentality of ,  IGBIN TENU MOGI OGUN  i trust myself m never that patient

if she is not giving it up within 3 weeks to a month, M OUT.

another annoying thing abt some men is, the girl they are waiting patienty on may not even

be ALL THAT in the looks department. there are over 4 billion women worldwide, abundant fish

4 river.
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by Oxone(m): 7:19pm On May 04, 2009
it becomes boring if u get it easily

love a good chase & the mind games but then moderation is the key

& the feeling you get when u succeed is outta this world

somethings are woorth fighting for
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by JJYOU: 11:54am On May 12, 2009
Make more threads giving these morons reasons to bash Naija women the more, sho gbo JJYOU.

It's one thing to play hard to get with someone you actually like, that oe doesnt make sense to me, well itb doesnt make sense if it goes on longer than like a couple of weeks, It's another when you dont even like the person and people expect you to say Yes cos of age. Lame.

anyway I know this thread will soon be filled with the usual chuvanistic pigs cheering each other on like goats on heat so i bid adieu
karma, you think i hate women? i cant believe you wrote this about me. the other week it was me calling someone a prostitute now this thank you very much.
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:53pm On May 12, 2009
Um did you not call michelin that or should I quote you?

and I didnt say you hate women, I said a thread will give the women haters reasons to yarn dust

Dont twist my words, JJYOU. Dont appreciate it
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by debosky(m): 6:13pm On May 12, 2009
It could be costly or beneficial - It all depends on the man (or men) in question.

Some men like StephenP and tkb like the hard to get act - that's the only thing that can keep them attracted. This class of men are known as ADHD or ESNF/DSHF (early sex = no focus/delayed sex = high focus) sufferers . grin

On the other hand, some of these hard to get women fall prey to a different class of man - the type who preys on them simply for the satisfaction of the conquest. Whether delayed or swift, this class of man is ready to do what is takes to get what he wants, even if it's acting the 'good guy' for a while till the mission is accomplished. This class produces more bitter women than any other.

At the end there's the man who knows what he truly wants in a partner (not simply shagmate). Once he determines he wants someone, he will do whatever it takes to secure her for the long term.

People like me love playing games at times - just for the purpose of distraction. Play hard to get and you become a subject study - let's see how long till she breaks. It adds no value for me - I am clearly not an ESNF/DSHF sufferer. cheesy
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 12, 2009
On the other hand, some of these hard to get women fall prey to a different class of man - the type who preys on them simply for the satisfaction of the conquest. Whether delayed or swift, this class of man is ready to do what is takes to get what he wants, even if it's acting the 'good guy' for a while till the mission is accomplished. This class produces more bitter women than any other.

So we have to stop playing hard to get so that the world be free from this kind of men? In your fantasy world, I guess.
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by bluespice(f): 6:27pm On May 12, 2009
my broda knows what he wants tongue
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by Latis34: 6:32pm On May 12, 2009
[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are The Girls On Nairaland So Ugly? / Her Husband Was(still Is) A GIGOLO!!! / The Chase;why Do Women Over Enjoy It And Men Get Tired Of It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.