Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,490 members, 7,850,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:44 AM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (71617 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 01, 2009
I don't really think we're as close as skysports makes us to believe to capturing Benzema.
I believe fergie might not be too keen on him,because after a few seasons,the lad will definitely start attracting attention from Madrdid when he explodes into the player we kow he can become.
That's how I see it.Besides,he's been quoted (though not directly) as saying he prefers a move to Madrid.
But we''ll wait and see.If we get him,whoopee!But then we have to find a way to ward of the Madridstas when he becomes big.
(Am I making sense to even myself?) grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by tkb417(m): 10:05am On Jul 01, 2009
Eastbay/JK
i just read reviews about Valencia from Bruce.
Hmm, with what he said the guy can do, then we dont need Rooney playing again on the LS of the attack
Hmm, SAF had this all planned out.

The guy runs at a breathtaking speed like Rooney, He can hold the ball and its very difficult for opponents to get the ball off him, he can take people one on one, (the skill we need in UTD), hes good at crosses. . .
then with this, i think Rooney, Berba and Benzema can fetch us 70 goals with the rest of the team contributing 30

we are on course if we can get another good striker

so guys, i think Valencia will come good wink
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by tkb417(m): 10:10am On Jul 01, 2009
Eastbay
we dont have problems if Madrid comes for him after hes spent 4 years
At least, they wont come for him when hes just 2 years into his contract.

and i expect SAF to renew/extend his contract midway into the first one.

Let Madrid come and pay *5 of what we paid and we will be hapi to do bizniz again.
Nothing spoils. If they cant look inwards but prefers to be spending like retards, then we will be ready always to do bizniz

Let the truth be told, Kaka +CR7 with Madrid doesnt mean they will beat a UTD with Karim, Rooney and Berba
RM are just chasing shadows abeg
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by HNIC(m): 10:19am On Jul 01, 2009
tkb417:

Of course SAF has done some deals in the past that were rubbish just like any other coach
Or how will Wenger buy Silvestre or Ancellotti loaning Senderos.
Coaches can be stupid atimes grin grin
How about Scholari buying Mineiro
What does that guy do for Chelsea these days?
Maybe, he's been employed as a Cook grin grin
tkb417:

if the guy misbehaves this season
he'll be sold i agree.

im just wondering what his problems are
Plenty!!!
But don't let Sauron hear you.
He thinks he will still become better than Ronaldo shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by HNIC(m): 10:24am On Jul 01, 2009
tkb417:

i think Rooney, Berba and Benzema can fetch us 70 goals with the rest of the team contributing 30
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Here comes the Barcelona of the EPL grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by tkb417(m): 10:28am On Jul 01, 2009
HNIC
i wonder for Mineiro o
That guy shouldnt be paid a kobo.

I tot he was supposed to help Mikel out when Essien was injured, that guy cant play ball abeg

Nani better than CR7?
maybe the life after this

Here comes the Barcelona of the EPL

how many goals did we score last season eastbay?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Emperoh(m): 10:36am On Jul 01, 2009
HNIC:

How about Scholari buying Mineiro
What does that guy do for Chelsea these days?
Maybe, he's been employed as a Cook grin ;DPlenty!!!
But don't let Sauron hear you.
He thinks [b]he will still become better than Ronaldo shocked shocked shocked shocked[/b]

I go tell am . . . . . . tongue tongue grin tongue

tkb417:

how many goals did we score last season eastbay?

I don't know but it should be above 100?
How far with that thing? U just zapped out? Didn't seem you were satisfied with my response.
Buz me make we conclude nah!!!

Valencia?
I am indifferent. Just that am sceptical about his capabilities
Maybe cos i haven't taken time to study. The problem is that he will be fighting to be like CR7 and get lost under the pressure.
Good thing is that, he is quick, played for 2 years in the EPL and has a good football sense from what i have seen.
But lets wait and see its a matter of weeks.

Am i just the only one, I am not too expectant of the next season.
i can't really say why? Can anyone proffer why?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 01, 2009
tk,
U have a point,although nothing is logical with Madrid.
Ronaldo had till 2012 with united.
If KB starts banging the goals this season,if he eventually comes,madrid will create another saga with him over the summer.

My consolation with valencia is that he comes in with a similar profile with CR7.
Hugely talented.CR7 was younger,and Valencia has been in the EPL for seasons.
but I still think he has been limited thus far by standards of Wigan.He will blossom when he comes to OT.No doubt.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 11:52am On Jul 01, 2009
@ TKB, Emperoh, Eastbay and JK,

Honestly, i am tired with all these small time players Fergie loves buying.
Man Utd is a BIG CLUB with big dreams and huge resources.
If we didn't sell Ronaldo, there is 30 milla in funds already to improve the team so why settle for less?

Valencia is not United quality. . . . . . .We lost 2 BIG players(Members of the HOLY TRINITY). . . .
At least Ferguson should be hoping to buy players who would fill the spaces left by Ronaldo and Apache.
I have no doubt in my mind Nani will come good next season cos Nani of 2008/9 was better than Cristiano in 2004/5.

Sauron was expecting Ferguson to buy Huntelaar and that Brazilian dude.
Like Biina has mentioned, Aulas won't let Benzema come cheap. . . . .Aulas is a very shrewd businessman.
Now i am beginning to fear for our season. . . . .I didn't want us to win the EPL this season but now that Ronaldo has left, we HAVE to win it.
United have to prove they can win without RONALDO.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 01, 2009
just read on the guardian (uk) website.
Benzema likely to join Real.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/feedarticle/8586333
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 12:04pm On Jul 01, 2009
Eastbay:

just read on the guardian (uk) website.
Benzema likely to join Real.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/feedarticle/8586333

I will be happy if he joins
Benzema is a waste-pipe. . . . . .He's got the talent but there's nothing to say he would blossom in the EPL.
Then there's a question of loyalty. . . . .French players don't understand what it means.
Fergie should go ALL OUT for David Villa, Dani Guiza or HUNTELAAR and letz get this season started.

Will Valencia wear NUMBER 7 SHIRT or is the shirt going to NANI?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 01, 2009
Sauron
Huntelaar isn't exactly seting La liga alight.I might be mistaken but he too isn't exactly United quality by my reckoning.
i thought Tevez was a headless chicken,by your description.
Now you know he was part of the holy trinity.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Ibime(m): 12:07pm On Jul 01, 2009
~Sauron~:

@ TKB, Emperoh, Eastbay and JK,

Honestly, i am tired with all these small time players Fergie loves buying.
Man Utd is a BIG CLUB with big dreams and huge resources.
If we didn't sell Ronaldo, there is 30 milla in funds already to improve the team so why settle for less?

Valencia is not United quality. . . . . . .We lost 2 BIG players(Members of the HOLY TRINITY). . . .
At least Ferguson should be hoping to buy players who would fill the spaces left by Ronaldo and Apache.
I have no doubt in my mind Nani will come good next season cos Nani of 2008/9 was better than Cristiano in 2004/5.

Sauron was expecting Ferguson to buy Huntelaar and that Brazilian dude.
Like Biina has mentioned, Aulas won't let Benzema come cheap. . . . .Aulas is a very shrewd businessman.
Now i am beginning to fear for our season. . . . .I didn't want us to win the EPL this season but now that Ronaldo has left, we HAVE to win it.
United have to prove they can win without RONALDO.

Valencia is just a piece of the puzzle ala Ji-Sung Park, Fletcher etc. . . . there is no direct replacement for Ronaldo on the market. . . .Valencia is the hardest working right-midfielder in world footballer today. . . . his contribution is both defensive and offensive. . . . if Nani is to have the freedom offered to Ronaldo, then the other wing must be stocked by a harrdworking guy in order to compensate (just like SAF balanced out Ronaldo with Ji-Sung Park). . . . the only difference is that Valencia has an end product unlike Park. . . . . I read an amazing statistic the other day that said that Valencia made 97 tackles in the league last season whilst Ronaldo made only 3. . . . . Valencia is simply the right-wing version of Michael Essien. . . . he is well-priced @ £14m and a good buy. . .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by debosky(m): 12:08pm On Jul 01, 2009
Benzema CAN'T join Real!!  shocked shocked

It must be illegal.  sad

@ Sharon

From the best squad ever assembled to buying Valencia? Doesn't tick. Even at Wigan, I would personally say Valencia wasn't even the best performer so what gives?   Yes he tackles and works hard, but is that what y'all need? I think there are enough hustlers in the team with Park, Fletcher and co.

Ashley Young would've been a more appropriate buy if you wanted to remain within the prem, or David Silva if you wanted a winger at all costs.

Now the cash has been paid, it's time for UTD to start spending. Good thing we aren't looking for the same type of player - we can't compete with £80m+ right now.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by MrCrackles(m): 12:12pm On Jul 01, 2009
Me thunks Valencia is gonna flip-flop at OT undecided
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by MrCrackles(m): 12:13pm On Jul 01, 2009
~Sauron~:

Will Valencia wear NUMBER 7 SHIRT or is the shirt going to NANI?

What difference will that make? grin
Nani is just a somersaulting turd and until he performs consistently, he doesnt deserve anything more than a double or triple digit shirt number!
grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 12:15pm On Jul 01, 2009
Eastbay:

Sauron
Huntelaar isn't exactly seting La liga alight.I might be mistaken but he too isn't exactly United quality by my reckoning.
i thought Tevez was a headless chicken,by your description.
Now you know he was part of the holy trinity.

Says who?

Huntelaar has scored about 8 goals in 14 starts for a pathetic team like Real Madrid.
In a team like Man Utd where he won't be denied quality crosses, he would do more.
This guy was born to score goals(something we would need next season) and with the brilliance of Berbatov and the energy of Rooney, Huntelaar will top the scoring charts in England.

Ibime:

Valencia is just a piece of the puzzle ala Ji-Sung Park, Fletcher etc. . . . there is no direct replacement for Ronaldo on the market. . . .Valencia is the hardest working right-midfielder in world footballer today. . . . his contribution is both defensive and offensive. . . . if Nani is to have the freedom offered to Ronaldo, then the other wing must be stocked by a harrdworking guy in order to compensate (just like SAF balanced out Ronaldo with Ji-Sung Park). . . . the only difference is that Valencia has an end product unlike Park. . . . . I read an amazing statistic the other day that said that Valencia made 97 tackles in the league last season whilst Ronaldo made only 3. . . . . Valencia is simply the right-wing version of Michael Essien. . . . he is well-priced @ £14m and a good buy. . .

How many hard tacklers do we need in a team? Hargreaves, Anderson, JS Park, Fletcher and so on.
With Tevez/Ronaldo gone, United need to be looking at where the goals would come from!! Valencia won't score 20 goals for Man Utd.
What we need in that team is goals, not water carriers as we have enough already.
WHO IS GOING TO SCORE THE GOALS?

MrCrackles:

What difference will that make? grin
Nani is just a somersaulting turd and until he performs consistently, he doesnt deserve anything more than a double or triple digit shirt number!
grin

U are not serious. . . . . . .Watch NANI fly off next season.
Watch this space, you heard it HERE first.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by MrCrackles(m): 12:22pm On Jul 01, 2009
~Sauron~:

U are not serious. . . . . . .Watch NANI fly off next season.
Watch this space, you heard it HERE first.

Fly off to where? grin cheesy shocked shocked
Ah oh well, fingers crossed. . . . .I am waiting!
Now that you have another pomade/hair gel guzzler in the team, Berbatov will find it hard to have enough slapped on his hair. . . .
Or isnt Valencia a jerry curled haired fella who loves his pomade and hair gel?
What is with Sir Alex and hair gel guzzling players? grin cheesy

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Ibime(m): 12:22pm On Jul 01, 2009
Valencia is not a goalscoring midfielder. . . . not because he lacks a finish (everyone can attest to the fact that he packs a bullet in his boots). . . . . but because he is a winger in the old-fashioned sense. . . . he hugs the touchline, game in, game out. . . . he doesn't cut inside to run at goal. . . .you wanna look more at his assists and his 'involvement' in goals to judge his worth. . . . I have had him in my fantasy team for 2 years now and he always scores points for me. . . . . only player better than him at Wigan was Palacios so I dont know what Debosky is talking about. . . . one thing is sure. . . . Fergie is planning for 4-4-2 next season, cos Valencia is a quintessential 4-4-2 winger.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 12:27pm On Jul 01, 2009
MrCrackles:

Fly off to where? grin cheesy shocked shocked
Ah oh well, fingers crossed. . . . .I am waiting!
Now that you have another pomade/hair gel guzzler in the team, Berbatov will find it hard to have enough slapped on his hair. . . .
Or isnt Valencia a jerry curled haired fella who loves his pomade and hair gel?
What is with Sir Alex and hair gel guzzling players? grin cheesy

It's like Man Utd is paying homage to Michael Jackson.
Valencia and Nani in the same thing is just OTT.
Wait a minute, the 2 players would confuse their markers cos i think they look alike.
Yipeeeeee. . . . .play Fabio and Rafael behind Nani and Valencia and United will beat teams like crazy. grin grin grin grin

Ibime:

Valencia is not a goalscoring midfielder. . . . not because he lacks a finish (everyone can attest to the fact that he packs a bullet in his boots). . . . . but because he is a winger in the old-fashioned sense. . . . he hugs the touchline, game in, game out. . . . he doesn't cut inside to run at goal. . . .you wanna look more at his assists and his 'involvement' in goals to judge his worth. . . . I have had him in my fantasy team for 2 years now and he always scores points for me. . . . . only player better than him at Wigan was Palacios so I dont know what Debosky is talking about. . . . one thing is sure. . . . Fergie is planning for 4-4-2 next season, cos Valencia is a quintessential 4-4-2 winger.

Ibime is talking about involvement when what we really need is GOALS.

Ashley Young woulda been a better option. Ashley hugs the touch-line and packs a good delivery in his boots.
He can cut in and he scores his own share of goals. United have received the one-off 80 milla pounds so why is Fergie tight-fisted?
Shell that dough, abeg.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by MrCrackles(m): 12:30pm On Jul 01, 2009
~Sauron~:

Ashley Young woulda been a better option. Ashley hugs the touch-line and packs a good delivery in his boots.
He can cut in and he scores his own share of goals. United have received the one-off 80 milla pounds so why is Fergie tight-fisted?
Shell that dough, abeg.

Are you sure Real Madrid paid a lump sum?
IMO, i think they will most likely spread the payments. . . . . . . .
Even if they paid the lump sum, i cant blaim Fergie, mounting debts have to be serviced innit! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by debosky(m): 12:31pm On Jul 01, 2009
Ibime:

If Palacios was better than him and went for only £12m, obviously Valencia is overpriced and not even a regular goal scorer at £16m.

Ronaldo scored a whopping 68 goals in the past two seasons, Valencia brings little or no goal scoring threat and in that regard, is not what they need.

UTD undoubtedly need a striker - Rooney is a supporting striker at best, and Berba likes to be withdrawn - if those two are withdrawn and there is no Ronaldo to pepper the goal, where do goals come from??

That is why I said Ashely Young is a much better bet - he hugs the touchline, but will also bring a potent goal threat. Valencia will be a flop at Utd.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by tkb417(m): 12:32pm On Jul 01, 2009

I dunnow how hard this is for Sauron to understand
SAF isnt playing like we did last season.
he wants Rooneys energy in the box and he needs a winger that can play the old-fashioned wing play and still win his tackles
Valencia is a good buy in all aspects
I want the guy

How can a Huntellar blossom when SAf wants his players roaming and interchanging?
sauron claims Benzema a waste pipe and he wants a factory reject like Hunter?
isnt madrid bidding for Benzema to replace the rejects?
abeg, shine ur eye and pls be real with your analysis

Benzema is a class act never in the class of Hunter and co
Villa says hes not coming to Old trafford so do you want to tie a rope on his head?
im lost for words how a dazzling striker like Benzema can be called a waste pipe at age 21 shocked shocked
sauron shld be quiet

Your Nani is the waste pipe grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by tkb417(m): 12:33pm On Jul 01, 2009
@Debosky
palacios better than valencia?
says who?
are you smoking something?

The best player in Wigan was valencia not palace abi palacios as you claimed
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by tkb417(m): 12:35pm On Jul 01, 2009
Ibime is talking about involvement when what we really need is GOALS.
hehehehe
funny, SAF is buying a striker to complement the other 2 strikers
SAF is the coach. he knows the areas he needs players

Nani is the reason he bought Valencia
he cannot be trusted. his days are numbered in the red shirt
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by debosky(m): 12:37pm On Jul 01, 2009
tkb417:

@Debosky
palacios better than valencia?
says who?
are you smoking something?

It is a matter of opinion - I think Palacios was better. Strong in the tackle and with excellent distribution

tkb417:

How can a Huntellar blossom when SAf wants his players roaming and interchanging?

If Fergie wants players roaming and changing, Valencia is NOT the player to be buying, since, according to Ibime, he is an old fashioned winger. Not so?  
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by MrCrackles(m): 12:38pm On Jul 01, 2009
tkb417:

I disagree with you on this. . . . .
Palacios was the main man in Wigan when he was there. . . . . .
How can you ignore the consistency Palacios came up with?
How can you ignore the fact that he was the engine room that kept Wigan alive when he was there?
Cutting out plays for fun as well as covering every blade of grass at the JJB stadium? shocked
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 12:41pm On Jul 01, 2009
MrCrackles:

Are you sure Real Madrid paid a lump sum?
IMO, i think they will most likely spread the payments. . . . . . . .
Even if they paid the lump sum, i cant blaim Fergie, mounting debts have to be serviced innit! grin

Manchester United have completed the sale of Cristiano Ronaldo to Spanish giants Real Madrid for a world record transfer fee of £80m.
[b]A statement from United confirmed the Premier League club have received the phenomenal one-off fee from the Primera Liga club [/b]and the deal is now official
  http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=658410&sec=transfers&cc=5739

As per the debt. . . . .Had Ronaldo stayed, won't the Glazers have paid from the massive income they generated last season?
Ronaldo's transfer has nothing to do with any debt, MrCrackles.

tkb417:

I dunnow how hard this is for Sauron to understand
SAF isnt playing like we did last season.
he wants Rooneys energy in the box and he needs a winger that can play the old-fashioned wing play and still win his tackles
Valencia is a good buy in all aspects
I want the guy

Ask your self this question. . . . . .Who is going to get the goals for Man Utd?
We have no out n out striker. Berbatov would rather look for a through pass than shoot on target.
Rooney likes to play deep and now that the ever self-centred Ronaldo is gone, i worry about where the goals would come from.
We need a traditional centre forward in that team(i don't care how lazy he is).

Benzema is a waste-pipe.
He is the most over-rated piece of shit i know in France.
Did u not watch the game against Nigeria? If we are going to land a player from France, please lets go for the Toulouse striker(Andrea Gignac).

Benzema is a class act never in the class of Hunter and co
Villa says hes not coming to Old trafford so do you want to tie a rope on his head?
im lost for words how a dazzling striker like Benzema can be called a waste pipe at age 21 shocked shocked
sauron shld be quiet

Benzema is a small turd. . . . . .He is over-rated and i don't even know what he brings to the team.
At best, he is just a strong, headless chicken type of player.
The only time Benzema plays well is on PlayStation.

Your Nani is the waste pipe grin grin

I reserve ma comments.
We all know Nani is a THRILLER. . . . . . .Let's just hope Valencia doesn't turn out to be BAD!! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by jaybee3(m): 12:44pm On Jul 01, 2009
MrCrackles:

How can you ignore the fact that he was the engine room that kept Wigan alive when he was there?
Cutting out plays for fun as well as covering every blade of grass at the JJB stadium? shocked

Brashy your analysis is flawed as you can't say palacios was more indispensable than valencia.
Goals/attack win games not the defensive/counter productive side of football.
Valencia was basically the main man supplying all the crosses and the true passess which in turn was turned into goals by wigan's strikers.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by tkb417(m): 12:46pm On Jul 01, 2009
Cutting out plays for fun as well as covering every blade of grass at the JJB stadium?
i tot Ibime just gave us the stats about Valencias tackles
are you saying Palacios won more tackles than him? Not sure

@Ibime
can you help with that?

@Debosky
Valencia was the best player in Wigan.
I dont know of any club that wanted Palacios apart from UTD and Spurs

I can say here that 3 great clubs wanted Valencia cos of his abilities
UTD, Real and Bayern
how do you beat that?

when i said SAF wants his players roaming and interchanging, i meant his strikers
I wasnt talking about Valencias involvement in this regard.
I was trying to tell sauron Hunter isnt the kind of player we want right now
SAF wants a striker that can add to the build up of goals. Not a stationary striker waiting for 99% of the job to be done b4 scoring tap ins
Benzema is a football player and cant be compared to the rigid and stationary Hunter
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Emperoh(m): 12:46pm On Jul 01, 2009
Sauron et al!!
Your worry is different from mine. . . . . infact i am being futuristic here.
We already have Valencia, Nani, Berbatov, Rooney
This is what our attacking line-up will look like. Now we will have to add up a person or two
Maybe Huntelaar or Benzema, Pray, tell me, who will you sacrifice in a that forward line with having a grumbling player a la Tevez?

We have players that will make the first anywhere they in the attack.
My question is, how do you get a steady forward two and also make the other person(s) happy
If Rooney is worth 25M, Berba 30M and pro'lly benzema 35m or >
Which two of the three will be your perfect 8 and 9 while at the same time, you keep the 3r person silent.
Factoring in that there will be cup game, injuries and wear out, also reckon that you need consistency in attack, how would we manage
Say a strike force that had Berba, Rooney, benzema or Huntelaar and also keep them all happy with enough playing time?

As for Valencia, its a done deal and we have to live with it. he won't be the first flop and United if he eventually flops
neither will he be the last. he needs playing time to prove himself. Who knows, he may surprise us all. As for Nani, after this season and he doesn't up his game, his Unted career is over. Its as simple as that.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by MrCrackles(m): 12:50pm On Jul 01, 2009
jay bee:

Brashy your analysis is flawed as you can't say palacios was more indispensable than valencia.
Goals/attack win games not the defensive/counter productive side of football.
Valencia was basically the main man supplying all the crosses and the true passess which in turn was turned into goals by wigan's strikers.

My analysis is not flawed dude, it is my opinion and i believe a lotta peeps would agree with me! grin
We are talking about the best player at Wigan when Palacios and Valencia were there. . . . . .
They dont play the same position but Palacios IMO was like the "Mithochondria" of Wigan!

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (100)

Arsenal Vs Chelsea : FA Community Shield (1 - 0) On 2nd August 2015 / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 16th April 2017 / Jose Mourinho Sacked As Chelsea Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.