Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? (3293 Views)

Ladies With Nipple Piercings Goes Braless, Storms Night Club - Fans Reacts. PICS / Lady With Nipple Piercings Goes Braless (Photos) / Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by mayorjosh(m): 10:20pm On May 26, 2016
well I came up with these topic because my supposed girlfriend presently has two ear piercings and I have been managing her like that and two weeks from now which I intended to introduce her to my parents(at my sisters wedding),she got three more piercings on each ear making it five in total on each side. The funny thing is she isn't wayward or slutty neither does she have attitude problems. I know her to be well cultured but the piercings have given her a totally different identity. I broke up with her because I can't even imagine my parents reactions. So guys I wanna know if I'm the only one who hates it or if my poison is another man's chicken

lalasticlala

mynd44

rocktation

farano

1 Like

Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by Emodeee: 10:33pm On May 26, 2016
They are w.hores.
Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by mayorjosh(m): 10:47pm On May 26, 2016
Emodeee:
They are w.hores.
ikr!!!
Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by slimthugchimee(m): 10:49pm On May 26, 2016
girls that will always open leg for me
Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by mayorjosh(m): 11:02pm On May 26, 2016
slimthugchimee:
girls that will always open leg for me
Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by slimthugchimee(m): 11:03pm On May 26, 2016
mayorjosh:

kini??
Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by mayorjosh(m): 11:07pm On May 26, 2016
slimthugchimee:
kini??
open leg??...just like that?
Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by youngaz(m): 11:08pm On May 26, 2016
Oh Jeez i hate 'em mhen!!! And girls wit tattoos also......cuz i will neva ave one on mah skin
#skinBeauty
Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by wilybebsy(m): 11:09pm On May 26, 2016
Got no problem with piercing
Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by Hollaxzy95(m): 11:13pm On May 26, 2016
Real times whores
Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by mayorjosh(m): 11:15pm On May 26, 2016
wilybebsy:
Got no problem with piercing
can you wife em?
if yes will you tell your kids it's actually good and normal or what

just random questions,not disputing your choice tho
Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 26, 2016
Am looking for them sef, to love
Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 26, 2016
I love girls with multiple ear piercings
Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by enshi(m): 11:19pm On May 26, 2016
Cancerous lugibrious epileptic daughters of jezibel..... My guy if you have prayed to God to guide you On ur choice of wife/gf... That is the answer..... Pls disembark
Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by wilybebsy(m): 11:21pm On May 26, 2016
mayorjosh:

can you wife em?

if yes will you tell your kids it's actually good and normal or what

just random questions,not disputing your choice tho
Little things like piercing don't bother me
Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by CaroLyner(f): 11:22pm On May 26, 2016
i'v got two on each earlobe.simple & cute.
you're shallow if you'd judge a girl by her earring.

4 Likes

Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by slimthugchimee(m): 11:23pm On May 26, 2016
mayorjosh:

open leg??...just like that?
just with money, i dont need to go through all the talking sprees
Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by slimthugchimee(m): 11:25pm On May 26, 2016
even thou i dont want my sister having such, but i love girls who do such
Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by Nobody: 12:08am On May 27, 2016
Well, 5 is actually overdoing things. But, don't say that's the reason u broke up with her...someone you claim to know as decent. Whatever happened to asking her to allow the three extra heal up and get closed? undecided
Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by Nobody: 12:17am On May 27, 2016
Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by sirjakez(m): 1:09am On May 27, 2016
I don't really have any problem with piercing sha... it kinda look attractive to me
Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by makydebbie(f): 3:22am On May 27, 2016
make i observe...since op said guys
Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by Nobody: 3:27am On May 27, 2016
makydebbie:
make i observe...since op said guys

"guys" could be persons, irrespective of their genders
Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by ButterFrost212(f): 3:29am On May 27, 2016
TBH five is a little bit overboard, but then how can that be your reason for breaking up with a supposedly decent girl I think piercings are cool, in fact I have three, and I'm too proud of them. still, anybody who has a problem with my piercings has to swerve, cos there are far worse things than having multiple piercing.
Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by makydebbie(f): 3:30am On May 27, 2016

"guys" could be persons, irrespective of their genders
lol..you wanna know my take on it?
Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by Exponental(m): 3:30am On May 27, 2016
did u ever discuss the issue with her? if yes, and she added more, not worth Ur wife. if no, u might be making a big mistake cos she might be fashion crazy only.

1 Like

Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by Nobody: 3:32am On May 27, 2016
makydebbie:
lol..you wanna know my take on it?

*grabs a seat and a bowl of pop corn* shoot!
Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by makydebbie(f): 3:34am On May 27, 2016

*grabs a seat and a bowl of pop corn* shoot!
make i chop small popcorn first na
Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by Nobody: 3:36am On May 27, 2016
makydebbie:
make i chop small popcorn first na

uhmmm this is your "take on it"?
Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by makydebbie(f): 3:38am On May 27, 2016

uhmmm this is your "take on it"?
i was going to tell you but you brought popcorn...and i am hungry!
Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by Nobody: 3:40am On May 27, 2016
makydebbie:
i was going to tell you but you brought popcorn...and i am hungry!

oh! okay, *gives her the bowl*

so you were saying?
Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by makydebbie(f): 3:48am On May 27, 2016

oh! okay, *gives her the bowl*

so you were saying?
i have this very close friend of mine..she is beautiful and a wifey material..BUT she has multiple piercings..you shouldnt judge a book by its cover...in africa when we see something like this we tend to discriminate them which is not right...the lady without multiple piercings could be your down fall..i personally dont like it..but op shouldnt have broken up with her..*starts eating popcorn*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

51 Y/o Woman From Thailand Was Hospitalised.here's Why.. / Scared To Date My Longtime Best Female Friend(matured Minds) / See The Big Grammar This Female Corper Blasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.