Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,247 members, 7,836,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant" (3309 Views)

Men! Don't You Ever Be A Nice Guy To Her (photo) / I Quit Being A Nice Guy / Lady Tear Her Younger Sister Transparent Night Gown And Explains Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant" by IratzsMicheal(m): 1:16pm On Aug 24, 2017
A Facebook user identified as Mbamalu Chidimma is currently under fire after her Facebook post.

According to the virgin, she wants a nice guy courageous enough to tear her pant. I guess Virginity is no longer a big deal..

https://newscantell..com/2017/08/nigerian-girl-who-is-tired-of-being.html

Re: Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant" by Sanialee: 1:22pm On Aug 24, 2017
tongue

Re: Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant" by GloriaNinja(f): 1:22pm On Aug 24, 2017
undecided NOT EVERYBODY ON SOCIAL MEDIA GET SENSE.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant" by benzene00: 1:22pm On Aug 24, 2017
shoo
Re: Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant" by AtkinsPlanet(m): 1:22pm On Aug 24, 2017
This girls?!
Re: Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant" by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
off to Fb to tear pynt... cheesy
Re: Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant" by Young03(m): 1:25pm On Aug 24, 2017
Secondary virgin
Re: Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant" by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 24, 2017
grin shocked grin

This one with plastic brains is purely a destiny killer.

I wonder why she needs a guy to tear her pants when a wooden Love Machine fabricated in Aba can do the job explicitly well.

Most virgins are truly stupid!
Re: Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant" by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 24, 2017
grin

Calling all the HOT & SINGLE MEN..

Thepussyhunter Lefulefu SunshineG BarfiBassey and Synzu grin

Habaaa! This bae want u to tear her pant ool shocked
Re: Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant" by NairalandCS(m): 1:28pm On Aug 24, 2017
I go like tear her pant o. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant" by moorevic(m): 1:31pm On Aug 24, 2017
The rise of the Planet of Ashawoss. Lekwa fa
Re: Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant" by Synzu(m): 1:38pm On Aug 24, 2017
Whats below her pant other than toto? undecided
Re: Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant" by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 24, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Thepussyhunt.er L.efulefu Sunshin.eG BarfiBas.sey and Syn.zu grin

Hot? shocked shocked shocked

anyways i need a location................we would be sending an under-cover agent from the PHG (pussyhunting guild) to go give her tight virgin NUNU some thick black meat.....................cool

hey why isnt jude (the hottest of all) among ur list angry

you dont want him hitting another tight NUNU innit? cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant" by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
Sanialee:
tongue
with this bicycle seat wey u wear for head
Re: Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant" by Dillusionist(m): 1:46pm On Aug 24, 2017
nothing weh person no fit see for fb..mtchew
Re: Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant" by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Thepussyhuntr Lefuleu SunshieG BarfiBas.sely and Syzu grin

grin grin
Please this one is a secondry virgin
I don't trust her
Cucumber is already involved

This are those thepussyhunter calls virgin olosho cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant" by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 24, 2017
thepussyhunter:

Hot? shocked shocked shocked

anyways i need a location................we would be sending an under-cover agent from the PHG (pussyhunting guild) to go give her tight virgin NUNU some thick black meat.....................cool

hey why isnt jude (the hottest of all) among ur list angry

you dont want him hitting another tight NUNU innit? cheesy cheesy

He is MINE... grin

Besides, he cant even finish me, so what more he wants? Hahahaahaha...he gone kill me with this lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant" by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
sunshineG:
grin grin
Please this one is a secondry virgin
I don't trust her
Cucumber is already involved

This are those thepussyhunter calls virgin olosho cheesy

Hahahaha grin

Well, u can try..if she gone say that she didnt bleed after u hit her with ur bazooka, then we can conclude that she is a secondary virgin indeed cheesy
Re: Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant" by Tamarapetty(f): 1:58pm On Aug 24, 2017
Lmaoooo.
some gals gat no dignity anymore
slay dummies err'where
Re: Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant" by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 24, 2017
Make i go check the pant weda i fit tear am.
Re: Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant" by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 24, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Hahahaha grin

Well, u can try..if she gone say that she didnt bleed after u hit her with ur bazooka, then we can conclude that she is a secondary virgin indeed cheesy
naah
The chick is trying to trap niggas with her nunu, except she will permit tasting with no strings attached
Re: Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant" by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 24, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

He is MINE... grin

Besides, he cant even finish me, so what more he wants? Hahahaahaha...he gone kill me with this lipsrsealed

shocked shocked shocked

thats it people.........we heard it here first cheesy cheesy cheesy

so jude cant take care of one tight creamy NUNU shocked shocked................i guess he's used to flappy overly wide ones is why cheesy

and dont worry i dont think he'll find out............except of course i give him a mention grin grin

you could do me a favour if you dont want me mentioning him grin wink
Re: Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant" by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
Tamarapetty:
Lmaoooo.

some gals gat no dignity anymore

slay dummies err'where

who's woman? angry angry

Jesus innit?
Re: Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant" by Barfibassey(m): 2:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Thepussyhunter Lefulefu SunshineG BarfiBassey and Synzu grin

i bet another nigga is tearing her panty already.;-(
Re: Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant" by Defaramade(m): 2:07pm On Aug 24, 2017
And the Mods will move this one too to the front page undecided

Re: Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant" by Stevengerd(m): 2:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
Sharp gal. she tok her mind.
Re: Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant" by pweshboi(m): 2:13pm On Aug 24, 2017
Lol, see the set of girls that will be mothers later. Oh boy I dey port go Tahiti go marry. Sense Don leave this girl tey tey
Re: Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant" by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 24, 2017
thepussyhunter:

shocked shocked shocked

thats it people.........we heard it here first cheesy cheesy cheesy

so jude cant take care of one tight creamy NUNU shocked shocked................i guess he's used to flappy overly wide ones is why cheesy

and dont worry i dont think he'll find out............except of course i give him a mention grin grin

you could do me a favour if you dont want me mentioning him grin wink

grin

Hahahhaah.. grin

U really want him to catch me and skin me alive abi? embarassed Even if u dont mention him, still he gone find out ... tongue
Re: Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant" by Tamarapetty(f): 2:14pm On Aug 24, 2017
thepussyhunter:

who's woman? angry angry

Jesus innit?
ohhh, Lol, why do u wanna know?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant" by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 24, 2017
Barfibassey:
i bet another nigga is tearing her panty already.;-(

Chaai!

Dont lose hope ooo...Be positive tongue
Re: Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant" by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 24, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Hahahhaah.. grin

U really want him to catch me and skin me alive abi? embarassed Even if u dont mention him, still he gone find out ... tongue

nah
there aiint gonna be no skinning if he finds out.............he'll only put more effort in doing justice to the tight NUNU cheesy

how would he find out..........he's got a gps on you or something?

You're stalling abi angry.........i'll give him a mention now o....
Re: Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant" by LalaSnakeLala(m): 2:22pm On Aug 24, 2017
Foolish girl.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls In Canada Vs USA Based Nigerian Girls / If You're His Mum. What Will You Say To Him? / Goes Completely Nakked To Celebrate Her Birthday (see More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.