Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke (37311 Views)

Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman / She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist / Five Excuses Guys Make When They Are Afraid Of Approaching A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke by SmokingGunZ(m): 6:29am On Oct 24, 2015
adellam16:
lol no dear but I love comfort nd money gives one comfort n rest of mind cos u can take care of urself with it.

In summary. . . materialistic!!

Cant you love a guy for who he is? Not what he gives you?
Re: I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke by adellam16(f): 6:35am On Oct 24, 2015
SmokingGunZ:

In summary. . . materialistic!!

Cant you love a guy for who he is? Not what he gives you?
I can. Dats y I'm married to my boo. He don't have to b E Money na. I love him d way he is. Average guy who thinks of family (me and kids) first. Who can cater for us and take responsibility. I work too so I support him wen necessary.
Re: I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke by SmokingGunZ(m): 6:38am On Oct 24, 2015
adellam16:
I can. Dats y I'm married to my boo. He don't have to b E Money na. I love him d way he is. Average guy who thinks of family (me and kids) first. Who can cater for us and take responsibility. I work too so I support him wen necessary.

That's soo sweet smiley wink

Hope Oga is fulfilling his own part of the bargain? tongue
Re: I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke by adellam16(f): 6:40am On Oct 24, 2015
SmokingGunZ:

That's soo sweet smiley wink
Hope Oga is fulfilling his own part of the bargain? tongue
yes o he is.
Re: I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke by SmokingGunZ(m): 6:43am On Oct 24, 2015
adellam16:
yes o he is.
grin. Nice to hear.
Eh hehn....shey u go fit get younger sis wey dey like u na? smiley
Re: I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke by adellam16(f): 6:46am On Oct 24, 2015
SmokingGunZ:

grin. Nice to hear.

Eh hehn....shey u go fit get younger sis wey dey like u na? smiley
lol! Do u like ur ladies fat or slim?
Re: I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke by SmokingGunZ(m): 6:58am On Oct 24, 2015
adellam16:
lol! Do u like ur ladies fat or slim?

Lool. If she's as open minded as you, i dont care if she's black, white...tall...short.. fat...thin, wink

Anything looking bright? cheesy
Re: I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke by adellam16(f): 9:35am On Oct 24, 2015
SmokingGunZ:

Lool. If she's as open minded as you, i dont care if she's black, white...tall...short.. fat...thin, wink

Anything looking bright? cheesy
lol c ur mouth. Lol
Re: I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke by 90love(f): 9:38am On Oct 24, 2015
If u want to attract a girl with money then of course that what she will be attracted to. There are so many other qualities u can put to the forefront that a girl will love. A girl can love a broke guy for as long as he shows he loves her it doesn't start and end with money. But work hard and avoid being a burden. Live within your means.

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke by SmokingGunZ(m): 6:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
adellam16:
lol c ur mouth. Lol
I promise to be good to her grin.
How old is she? cheesy
Re: I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke by SmokingGunZ(m): 6:54pm On Oct 24, 2015
90love:
If u want to attract a girl with money then of course that what she will be attracted to. There are so many other qualities u can put to the forefront that a girl will love. A girl can love a broke guy for as long as he shows he loves her it doesn't start and end with money. But work hard and avoid being a burden. Live within your means.

Thanks aunty smiley
Re: I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke by amitycris(m): 7:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
kiddkash:
go beg ATM for money, works for me
ROFLMFAO grin cheesy
Re: I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke by jpphilips(m): 11:53am On Oct 26, 2015
@ OP

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face / A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number / Run From Womanizing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.