Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) (72631 Views)

Corper Runs Mad At An Eatery In Lagos - Pictures / Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) / Woman Gives Birth To 'frog' Baby In Zimbabwe (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by rezzy: 10:52am On Oct 23, 2015
Humm
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by loomer: 10:52am On Oct 23, 2015
Na Godwin. Fine baby
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by gohzieh(m): 10:52am On Oct 23, 2015
Looks like birth mark to me. A hell of a mark.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by Shaadey: 10:52am On Oct 23, 2015
shocked
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by CherishedIma(f): 10:53am On Oct 23, 2015
Na wao, no explainations from here. Only God knows

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by emmy9688: 10:53am On Oct 23, 2015
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by pman001(m): 10:53am On Oct 23, 2015
God na still boss
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by skyfall: 10:53am On Oct 23, 2015
It's a birth mark.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 23, 2015
Jeeez...I shouldn't have opened this thread. Now,I'm having the chills!!!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by ZYZZA: 10:54am On Oct 23, 2015
Please put graphic
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by sirxris(m): 10:54am On Oct 23, 2015
The world is full of forces, hence, mysteries!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by CoolE0x: 10:54am On Oct 23, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Mhizkel:
These pictures were sent to me last night by my Sister(a doctor). As explained, she said a woman put to bed in her hospital. After cleaning both mother and baby, they left cos there wasn't any form of complications.
Later in the day, while trying to bath the baby, the mother noticed a black spot on the forehead of her baby. She tried wiping it off, but it kept expanding with little drops of blood. She repeated same process till the symbol got expanded as you all would see below.
Contrary to this, people had made so many comments. Others say it's the inscription of a muslim symbol(Allah). While others think the mother did some diabolical things during pregnancy.

Fellow Nairalanders, what's your take on this?
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 23, 2015
kinibigdeal:
Buhari government is all about misery
[size=18pt]U no well oga[/size]
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by fpeter(f): 10:54am On Oct 23, 2015
no mystery it is a birthmark
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by Owliver(m): 10:54am On Oct 23, 2015
Mhizkel:

Initially, the inscription was the only thing which appeared. The dark patches surfaced after repeated cleansing.
The weight is much for the baby to bear. More reason why she couldn't open her eyes.
wait. are you now trying to say Allah blinded the babe?

allau akbar
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by darlingnuel(m): 10:56am On Oct 23, 2015
Looks like a 'Star Trek' baby...
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by Mhizkel(f): 10:57am On Oct 23, 2015
Owliver:
wait. are you now trying to say Allah blinded the babe?

allau akbar

undecidedAnd where did I write such?

Are you a muslim, and is that a muslim inscription?
Just curious!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by suptol(m): 10:57am On Oct 23, 2015
mmmmm. who is medically incline to explain this? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by amazingjoe(m): 10:58am On Oct 23, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Jeeez...I shouldn't have opened this thread. Now,I'm having the chills!!!

Olivia em tripin 4u oo...can I be a fwend??
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by kinglekan: 10:58am On Oct 23, 2015
shocked shocked
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by Pecca: 10:58am On Oct 23, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
End time baby shocked
YOU SOUNDED LIKE SUMONE FRM PRE-MARY SLESSOR ERA.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by ipledge10(m): 10:58am On Oct 23, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by Mhizkel(f): 10:59am On Oct 23, 2015
ZYZZA:
Please put graphic
Lol. Is it that scary?

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by omooba969(m): 10:59am On Oct 23, 2015
Freakypinky:
Ewwwww! So freaky... embarassed

Wotz freaky abt it? Please get some more education & u will understand the condition better.

cool
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by Owliver(m): 11:00am On Oct 23, 2015
Mhizkel:

undecidedAnd where did I write such?

Are you a muslim, and is that a muslim inscription?
Just curious!
am not a muslim and i cant even see the inscription.

allau akbar
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by Mhizkel(f): 11:00am On Oct 23, 2015
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by Spirit1(m): 11:00am On Oct 23, 2015
Mhizkel:
These pictures were sent to me last night by my Sister(a doctor). As explained, she said a woman put to bed in her hospital. After cleaning both mother and baby, they left cos there wasn't any form of complications.
Later in the day, while trying to bath the baby, the mother noticed a black spot on the forehead of her baby. She tried wiping it off, but it kept expanding with little drops of blood. She repeated same process till the symbol got expanded as you all would see below.
Contrary to this, people had made so many comments. Others say it's the inscription of a muslim symbol(Allah). While others think the mother did some diabolical things during pregnancy.

Fellow Nairalanders, what's your take on this?
Cc: Lalasticlala

Your sister as a doctor just violated her patient's privacy and the trust bestowed on her as a doctor.
FYI: where people know their right, she can be sued or petition written to the medical board.
Nigerian doctors have no respect for their patients.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by Bonapart(m): 11:00am On Oct 23, 2015
Demmzy15:

Mumu! !! undecided
the truth will always stand
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by condralbede(m): 11:00am On Oct 23, 2015
That's very common....its nothing but a birth mark.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 23, 2015
Diddyydiva:
shocked shocked shocked op i don't have a take on this . sad

how are u my foe? been a long time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lockdown: A Picture Of Jakande Lekki Axis At Night / Don’t Make The Mistake I Made / BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.