Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) (72632 Views)

Corper Runs Mad At An Eatery In Lagos - Pictures / Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) / Woman Gives Birth To 'frog' Baby In Zimbabwe (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by Michaelkelvin1(m): 3:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
ONLy TWO WORLD : END TIME
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by BCISLTD: 3:31pm On Oct 23, 2015
crackhouse:
don't worry dear it's not yet end time and this is not an endtime sign. God is not in a hurry to destroy the world now.

I'm just worried about the poor kid
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by BlackAlbino6(m): 3:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
At first I though it was Anencephaly, but after reading the whole article, I became confused the more.
Fellow Nairalanders, what's your take on this?
Cc: Lalasticlala[/quote]
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by Nickymezor(f): 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2015
so weirrrrrrrrd
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
It does look like hair dye doesnt it? But most likely a dark birth mark. If there is blood present though the baby should be examined to rule out different trauma/genetic conditions that need to be addressed. I wouldn't play with such if i see or suspect blood collection beneath the skin or inside the cranium. Blessings on this new little one.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 23, 2015
Pecca:

MUST HAVE HIT SUM RAW NERVE. EYAAA. PELE, GOON.
shoroniyen? undecided
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by deltateam: 6:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
Diddyydiva:
shocked shocked shocked op i don't have a take on this . sad

Lalasticlacla come and see your pikin.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by akraym(m): 6:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
BCISLTD:
God please nah
ROFL

Wetin God do you
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by Obamina(m): 8:38pm On Oct 23, 2015
A good observer should critically check the 2pic. And you will find tricks there
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by Bobbyjay001(m): 8:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
anicho:
my people there's no cause for alarm, its a normal child birth mark which is as a reslt of gene mutation of hair extention and it happens to babies born and the ratio is about 1 in 1Million.
I served in benue and i saw 2 little girls who have this same mark and their's is by the side of their face. They already have hair growing on the mark..

So pls stop attaching anfin diabolic to it or blame the innocent mother for somfin she didnt do.

I wish every expecting mother well and safe delivery.
what is the way out?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
searching4love:

how are u my foe? been a long time
Wao shocked look who is here! am fine o smiley. what about you? undecided
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2015
Dcaliphate:
lol, u r bad!!
Am not sad
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by Lucky4real28(m): 9:17pm On Oct 23, 2015
Edited pictures, well I don't believe
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by Pecca: 9:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
shoroniyen? undecided
OKPO
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by jibolawhizzy(m): 9:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
God knows better
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
Pecca:

OKPO
arindin
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 23, 2015
Diddyydiva:
Wao shocked look who is here! am fine o smiley. what about you? undecided

why did u close ur previous account?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by Ramos16(m): 10:34pm On Oct 23, 2015
Mhizkel:

At first, I had same thought with you until I saw the inscription.

Ogbeni calm down there is no bloody inscription, I have heard this story of inscriptions on baby's hand or head, or baby coming out with some kind of mini-Quaran or Bible in his/her hand. This op does not have first hand information of the situation or is lying.......

They are all lies, if this image is a picture you or your sister took, it is a medical condition, more like the child bled through the scalp or some sought of infant acne
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by Pecca: 1:43am On Oct 24, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
arindin
Ikiri nwani ogwu.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by jpphilips(m): 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
You get belle dey drink Agbo, what do you expect?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lockdown: A Picture Of Jakande Lekki Axis At Night / Don’t Make The Mistake I Made / BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.