Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast (23856 Views)

Atiku Abubakar’s American In-laws Arrive Nigeria For Wedding In Yola. See Photos / Yola Blast’s Dead Toll Hits 70, Poly Loses Four Students / Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by Cameleon72(f): 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
Buhari
Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
This is what they brought to themselves in the name of religion now it has grown beyond control.

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by chimerase2: 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
D wia is mr shy shy president? undecided

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by SuPeRq(f): 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
God have mercy
Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by Sijo01(f): 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
Booohari is winning the was against insurgency

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
TIME is an AGENT of REVELATION, REALIZATION and RECOVERY.................APC should apologise to Nigerians for politicizing the war against Terrorism in the first place......I believe APC is doing its best to end BOKO HARAM so Let's support the fight. If we don't, there may not be a country where we can freely belong to any political party of choice.....LONG LIVE NIGERIA.

TrueSenator has SPOKEN! cool

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by HiliaryAutos(m): 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
Please i want to cook Jollof rice..Do i need rice? cheesy

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by Bobbystanley(m): 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
K
Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
I hope the Nigerian Army won't claim it's one of their Bomb test this time?
Am tired of all there lies o. If they are not capable let's know the next line of action
angry angry angry
Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by franchizy(m): 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
chukwudi44:
Mohamadu Buhari is an institution of failure!! That man is grossly incompetent.

If your Biafra like they should kill everybody in the North, your Biafra will never see the light of the day.
PMB remains your president.
Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by tommyrayrich(m): 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
Hey guys LISTEN! Buhari cant end boko haram. if you think he can you are flawed!!!

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by NaijaCuzin: 3:48pm On Oct 23, 2015
Boko Haram Boko Haram Boko Haram Boko Haram Boko Haram!!Hw many times i call you angry
#TGIF
Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by loomer: 3:48pm On Oct 23, 2015
This na bomb o, not knockout abi banger.
Na wa o
Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
Nigeria is in a one chance bus - Fayose

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by winterfell007(m): 3:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
we are in the longest period of our life. all i know is that Buhari lied when he promised to use the Maitasine skill to flush them out. now we still await the Maitasine tatics that was promised during the campaign season. God bless Nigeria

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by truefact: 3:50pm On Oct 23, 2015
Anything for biafra...I say more grease to their..

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by MadCow1: 3:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
IED attacks..

The Nigerian Intelligence service needs to step their Game up badly.

All the Army can do is the frontline battle. The Intels aspect needs to be done by the DMI and DSS combined with the Police.

All I know is that Nigeria will survive Boko Haram, MASSOB, IPOB, OPC, e.t.c and be stronger for it.

God Bless the FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA..

God Bless the President Muhammadu Buhari.

God Bless us all..

Onward Together..

One Nigeria, In Peace or War.

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by ajepako(f): 3:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
I'm not a fan of Buhari or APC but to be honest, I'm beginning to pity them

I don't think they bargained for this when they were campaigning and bad-mouthing GEJ and PDP

They probably thought it would take a few phone calls or 'body language' to wipe out these MOFOs

Too bad, we Nigerians are not patient and wont accept any excuse..

So, Buhari promised December, so December it is! :'

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by ShowYourCertificate: 3:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
CR77:
Say it again cool
[size=20pt]BUHARI IS A BIG SHY DULLARD WITHOUT WAEC CERTIFICATE[/size]

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by cele360: 3:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
hinwazaka:
Expect one more in ABUJA this night
You are a suspect, I think u are of them, buhari is coming for u soon
Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by franchizy(m): 3:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
elijah2u:
This is what they brought to themselves in the name of religion now it has grown beyond control.

Book haram are not Muslims. Islam is a religion of peace.

So put a religion out of this.

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by madridguy(m): 3:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
Thank God for your life.

Amakortee:

Channelstv!!! Its not in DAMATURU! It happened in YOLA, ADAMAWA STATE and I heard d sound. Pls edit that word
Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
buhari enough of our shyness on boko haram
Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by pomporiking: 3:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
Someone explain to me how bh find it very easy to bomb mosque's at will
Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by SeverusSnape(m): 3:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:
Please Ngeneukwenu or Berem, either of you should go and fetch BUHARI for me. Go immediately!!! Chukwudi44, you go and get koboko for me. Enough of this deception.
Did you mean Beremx ? grin

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by ikombe: 3:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
hinwazaka:
Expect one more in ABUJA this night
oya make una come carry this boko member undecided
Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by chiedu7: 3:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
Well Nigerians you have yourself to blame.

You rigged GEJ to put in the Boko Haram spokes man and you expect him to stop Boko Haram

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by ajepako(f): 3:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:
Please Ngeneukwenu or Berem, either of you should go and fetch BUHARI for me. Go immediately!!! Chukwudi44, you go and get koboko for me. Enough of this deception.

Bros, Ngene- transgender and Beremx no dey patronize threads like this..

In fact, they avoid it like plague..

No mind them.. grin grin

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
Buhari is a scam! Period!

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by ikombe: 3:56pm On Oct 23, 2015
chukwudi44:

Suddenly Berem abi na Beremx,egift,Omenka etc have all disapeared from bomb blast threads!! How time changes!!!
lmao grin
Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by IceDude(m): 3:56pm On Oct 23, 2015
I cant live in any part of the North even if given free accommodation.......Tufiakwa!

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by Dejohnbull: 3:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
How i wish some red caps fools, cal ohaneze ndi oshi of adamawa state were the target

Emefiele: Borders To Remain Closed Until Neighbouring Countries Meet Conditions / GEJ Fires Director-General Of NCAA, Demuren / The State Of Nkannah Bridge That Connects Arochukwu Community To Akwa Ibom