Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast (23834 Views)

Atiku Abubakar’s American In-laws Arrive Nigeria For Wedding In Yola. See Photos / Yola Blast’s Dead Toll Hits 70, Poly Loses Four Students / Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by iykebobywhite(m): 3:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
we pray God deliver us frm dis ugly situation we found ourselves as a nation. May d soul of the departed rest in perfect peace.
Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by d33types: 3:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
hinwazaka:
Expect one more in ABUJA this night

undecided angry angry angry
Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by chiedu7: 3:58pm On Oct 23, 2015
franchizy:

If your Biafra like they should kill everybody in the North, your Biafra will never see the light of the day.
PMB remains your president.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by amaechionuh(m): 3:59pm On Oct 23, 2015
What implication? Coward like u
DikeOha882:
Hope u know the implication of what you wrote

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by onismate: 3:59pm On Oct 23, 2015
I thought they said the Nigerian military issued a final warning to boko boys! abi the warning was to make them continue throwing bombs! shame on you boko haram. We will defeat you.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by franchizy(m): 4:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
Dejohnbull:
How i wish some red caps fools, cal ohaneze ndi oshi of adamawa state were the target

Very True, exactly my thoughts

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by ZYZZA: 4:01pm On Oct 23, 2015
Sorry to say but this kind of news make my day. All the north see in politics is power there don't care if he works or notice with the death there can not be angry. The bombers are there brother the president is there brother .what my business

4 Likes

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by Dikechigozie: 4:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
What is buhari doing? That man is a cause to Nigeria.things are growing to worse.
GEJ we miss you!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by SleekyPosh(m): 4:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
lagmostkuit:
How did we get here pls? cry cry cry

I really do miss GEJ
Haters gon hate more and more

See as ur. Brain dey rotten right in front of ur korokoro eyes.
Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by SleekyPosh(m): 4:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
Dikechigozie:
What is buhari doing? That man is a cause to Nigeria.things are growing to worse.
GEJ we miss you!!!!!

Foolish Goats from Ojota sandfill...
Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by amaechionuh(m): 4:04pm On Oct 23, 2015
Please say it again and louder
ShowYourCertificate:
[size=20pt]BUHARI IS A BIG SHY DULLARD WITHOUT WAEC CERTIFICATE[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by Emmzzy702: 4:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
[img][/img]
TIMEISWISDOM:
Buhari is shy around women and saraki must go because he disobeyed party directive meanwhile Hundreds of lives are wasted everyday

THIS JOKE OF A NATION CALLED NIGERIA

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by Davindal(m): 4:06pm On Oct 23, 2015
[i][/i][b][/b]
[/left][left]
See them.... Leh! Leh!! “We are winning the war!!!” Idiots!!! Win ke!? Win ni!!? Mtcheew!

Boko boys! Una well done oo!!! More bullets to your riffles, and more bombs to your suicide bombers; and lastly more grease to your elbows.

Keep up the good work your are doing, because it is a wonderful work. May you finish all those baboons and monkeys up there, for they want to remain in an animal kingdom, the zoo and the fraud called Nigeria.

Finally, may Almighty Allah protect you guys! Ameen!!!![/color][color=#990000]
Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by erunz(m): 4:06pm On Oct 23, 2015
BUHARI PROMISED TO LEAD THE FRONTLINE AGAINST BOKO HARAM, SINCE THE DEFENSE HEADQUARTER HAVE FAILED TO TO SECURE THE LIFE OF NIGERIANS SINCE RELOLATING TO MAIDUGURI. I THINK THERE IS A NEED FOR APC RETIRED GENERAL BUHARI TO LEAD THE FRONT-LINE AS PROMISED. ASO ROCK SHOULD BE RELOCATED TO MAIDUGURI .

3 Likes

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by sonnie10: 4:07pm On Oct 23, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:
Please Ngeneukwenu or Berem, either of you should go and fetch BUHARI for me. Go immediately!!! Chukwudi44, you go and get koboko for me. Enough of this deception.

No so you hate Buhari reach? For Chukwudi44 to go get koboko, na wire him go bring o!

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by AdamsTbounce(m): 4:07pm On Oct 23, 2015
For those that blame GEJ for every bomb blast, nobody to blame now so thy are all mute as if nothing happened

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by bbjummy: 4:09pm On Oct 23, 2015
Nawah for this every day blast o
Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by steph2sweet(f): 4:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
franchizy:
If they like let them kill everybody in the North, Biafra will never see the light of the day.
The Abino leader must be prosecuted and jailed.
It's obvious you so much love the ibos and you can't live without them , that the thought of them having their own country gives you heartache. wink wink

4 Likes

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by M4gunners: 4:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
Boko Haram will be cleared in the fullness of time.
Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by Ifems(m): 4:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
And NYSC is sending me there to stay for one year. God forbid i mus redeploy!
Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by ShowYourCertificate: 4:15pm On Oct 23, 2015
amaechionuh:
Please say it again and louder
[size=25]Buhari is an Idiot who had an F9 in Maths and Geography. This explains why he stupidly relocated Military Command to Maiduguri. This also explains why Boko Haram is fucking him in the arse. His F9 in Economics explains why our economy is falling. He's a certified Dullard[/size]

14 Likes

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by CR77(f): 4:16pm On Oct 23, 2015
grin grin
ShowYourCertificate:
[size=20pt]BUHARI IS A BIG SHY DULLARD WITHOUT WAEC CERTIFICATE[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 23, 2015
Muhammad cheesy
Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by HARRYzbrown(m): 4:16pm On Oct 23, 2015
hinwazaka:
Expect one more in ABUJA this night
note taken.it seems u r a culprit
Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by Hero10001: 4:19pm On Oct 23, 2015
Buhari!
Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by vislabraye(m): 4:19pm On Oct 23, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Unidentified number of persons are feared dead after a bomb went off at a mosque in Yola, the capital of Adamawa in north-east Nigeria.

The blast occurred at the mosque in Jambutu on Friday afternoon.

The attack happened hours after a suicide bomb attack left six people dead in the early hours of Friday at a Mosque behind a Magistrate Court around the Polo area of Maiduguri, Borno State.

No group has claimed responsibility for both attacks.

Details to come.

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/10/23/scores-killed-in-yola-blast/

Lalasticlala

Let them investigate. It could be MEND
Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by chibaik(m): 4:19pm On Oct 23, 2015
lagmostkuit:
How did we get here pls? cry cry cry

I really do miss GEJ
Haters gon hate more and more

You mean how we got here? Ask Tinubu and Amaechi.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by Legitbaba(m): 4:20pm On Oct 23, 2015
North dey kill north for "Northing"

6 Likes

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 23, 2015
military isstill warning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
chibaik:

You mean how we got here? Ask Tinubu and Amaechi.
You could help me do that.. wink
Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by Pavarottii(m): 4:23pm On Oct 23, 2015
And it keeps going on and on...

God save Nigeria.
Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 23, 2015
vislabraye:

Let them investigate. It could be MEND
Let's just hope so.. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#nigeriadecides2019: Tunji-ojo Trashes Akeredolu's AA To Win Reps Seat In Ondo / #EndSARS: Act On Judicial Panel Report - US Tells Buhari, Lagos State Government / Sanwo-olu Has Abandoned Governance For Tinubu’s Campaign - Ebun Adegboruwa (SAN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.