Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,359 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast (23827 Views)

Atiku Abubakar’s American In-laws Arrive Nigeria For Wedding In Yola. See Photos / Yola Blast’s Dead Toll Hits 70, Poly Loses Four Students / Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
cheesy chukwudi44, headmaster si gi je weta itali cheesy

IAMTHEHERO:
Please Ngeneukwenu or Berem, either of you should go and fetch BUHARI for me. Go immediately!!! Chukwudi44, you go and get koboko for me. Enough of this deception.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by HARRYzbrown(m): 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2015
Dejohnbull:
How i wish some red caps fools, cal ohaneze ndi oshi of adamawa state were the target
just look @ ur wish....God help us

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by Jimson1: 4:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
When a calamity is beyond one's power the only solution is prayer. The issue of boko haram is geting worse everyday. Prayer is the only solution. Naija lets pray: whoever is behind boko haram. May Almighty Allah destroy them and their power.
Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by nationwide1(m): 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2015
Every Nigerian irrespective of party affiliation tribe or religion must stand up against bokoharam. That's the only way they will be defeated.

Bokoharam is not upto 170 million.

RIP to the death.
Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by slap1(m): 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2015
All the bad names they called GEJ would actually be a compliment to Buhari. Buhari is just empty. Kom-kom. Tufiakwa!

5 Likes

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by frisky2good(m): 4:33pm On Oct 23, 2015
I know it's easy to make bombs but is it cheap? How can people that claim they are poor afford at least one bomb every week?
Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by SSpeter(m): 4:34pm On Oct 23, 2015
The number of death is not even alarming. Imagine 3 bomb explosions...nd no much damage undecided...if north bomb north, bokoharm bomb mosque and muslim bomb muslim...not my business....they started it...when they are ready they will end it...so let it rain.

8 Likes

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by SSpeter(m): 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
nationwide1:
Every Nigerian irrespective of party affiliation tribe or religion must stand up against bokoharam. That's the only way they will be defeated.

RIP to the death.
Count me out...let us just sit patiently nd sip nunu with kunu...when the boko boys no see where to bomb again we will grant them amnesty grin

7 Likes

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by SSpeter(m): 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2015
Jimson1:
When a calamity is beyond one's power the only solution is prayer. The issue of boko haram is geting worse everyday. Prayer is the only solution. Naija lets pray: whoever is behind boko haram. May Almighty Allah destroy them and their power.
When they bombed the house of God, they thought the xtians were cowards now they are bombing their mosques...It's a miracle

3 Likes

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by anytexy: 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2015
chukwudi44:
Mohamadu Buhari is an institution of failure!! That man is grossly incompetent.
And Clueless. He should resign now, the way he advised GEJ

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by Yeeyo: 4:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
Hungry 4 power, nw u hv d power n is lyk u a failure big tym..

3 Likes

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by judiciarypalava: 4:58pm On Oct 23, 2015
Buhari, please lead us not into revolution.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by kinibigdeal(m): 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2015
We are winning the war, we will rout bokoharam in just 1week

7 Likes

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by oshe11: 5:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
timidot:
Buhari is nt only shy for women buh also for BH sect smh..... 2blast within hw many hours in a day... Even Iraq never break dis record
BOO-hari is nw d shy burukutu sippin daura du.llard-inho terrorisssstic slow-poke illiterate 'flench' speaking phlesident............ TO BE CONTINUED

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by ajepako(f): 5:06pm On Oct 23, 2015
HiliaryAutos:
Please i want to cook Jollof rice..Do i need rice? cheesy

No, you need kunu, gworo and burukutu..

Olodo rabata.. (fart in your face)

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by ajepako(f): 5:07pm On Oct 23, 2015
chukwudi44:

Suddenly Berem abi na Beremx,egift,Omenka etc have all disapeared from bomb blast threads!! How time changes!!!

I didn't know you noticed!

Hypocrites, all of them..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by oshe11: 5:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
DikeOha882:
Hope u know the implication of what you wrote
he Is jst being Logically.......

He kud be ryt or rong
Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by sunsewa: 5:09pm On Oct 23, 2015
hinwazaka:
Expect one more in ABUJA this night

Na u wan throw the bomb for abuja,stop wishing calamities and bloodbath to Nigerians all in the name of politics, and better avoid putting urself into trouble, and creating expenses for ur parents.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by oshe11: 5:11pm On Oct 23, 2015
evansvenus:
Quite pathetics...the north needs serious orientation.

Just like i earlier posited on the maiduguri blast thread..nigeria won't tolerate mofos grasping her at the balls..we are tired of bombs exploding..for crying out loud lives are being wasted!
grin
Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
A terrorist and paedophile cannot fight another terrorist. Enjoy the bombs you voted for. GEJ is not here. You have won your elections.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 23, 2015
DikeOha882:
Hope u know the implication of what you wrote

What's the implication? I thought you lots are practising democracy? Ever heard of Freedom of Speech?

Worse things have been directly said to World leaders or their countries in normal Nations.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by oshe11: 5:20pm On Oct 23, 2015
nationwide1:

RIP to the death.
jst like U stood up n was kountd durin d last administration....... SHIIIOOORRR

5 Likes

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by mightyhaze: 5:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
Dejohnbull:
How i wish some red caps fools, cal ohaneze ndi oshi of adamawa state were the target
. If wishes were horses,...almajiri will fly

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 23, 2015
peppyluv02:
cheesy chukwudi44, headmaster si gi je weta itali cheesy

Lol. I love that. smiley
Are you a woman from Oma Mbala?

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by Bambless1(m): 5:27pm On Oct 23, 2015
WE ---------------------------
ARE ---------------------------
WINNING ---------------------------
THE ---------------------------
WAR ----------------------------
Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by HiliaryAutos(m): 5:31pm On Oct 23, 2015
ajepako:

No, you need kunu, gworo and burukutu..

Olodo rabata.. (fart in your face)

grin grin

I know you are the best cook in Nigeria,The last time i eat for your house i dey hospital for 8months...Am not visiting you again grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by mightyhaze: 5:33pm On Oct 23, 2015
onismate:
I thought they said the Nigerian military issued a final warning to boko boys! abi the warning was to make them continue throwing bombs! shame on you boko haram. We will defeat you.
mere warnings neva killed anyone.boko haram won't be an exception

3 Likes

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by Mykoj(m): 5:34pm On Oct 23, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:
Please Ngeneukwenu or Berem, either of you should go and fetch BUHARI for me. Go immediately!!! Chukwudi44, you go and get koboko for me. Enough of this deception.
Don't worry they have issued d last warning grin.. Believe Buhari and z so called change @ ur own peril... We av been scammed walai
Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by fortune1968: 5:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
sadthis boko ? are u sure they are nigerians ?
Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
Jimson1:
who is stoping you from praying.go ahead and pray ok.,
Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by sigiyaya(m): 5:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
Amakortee:

Channelstv!!! Its not in DAMATURU! It happened in YOLA, ADAMAWA STATE and I heard d sound. Pls edit that word
You heard the sound and you are still there de brief Nairaland abi cry cry cry
Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by pat077: 5:40pm On Oct 23, 2015
I thought they said Jonathan wanted to annihilate the North so as to reduce their vote. Where is that Nyanko?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered / Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting After His Visit To President Buhari (Pics) / Okorocha Slams His Deputy Madumere, Ejiogu And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.