Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Guys This Are The Best Sure Ways To Get A Girlfriend..stop Flashing Us Your IPAD - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys This Are The Best Sure Ways To Get A Girlfriend..stop Flashing Us Your IPAD (1909 Views)

Liberian Women Shade Each Other On Social Media Over Flashing Of Boobs / Guys, This Fresh Girls "Toto" Will Make You Wet / 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys This Are The Best Sure Ways To Get A Girlfriend..stop Flashing Us Your IPAD by datprincess(f): 4:38pm On Oct 23, 2015
Getting a Girlfriend is one major thing most Guys yearn for. The fact of the matter is that most gentlemen don't know precisely how to go about it. I addresses a few ladies about the ways fellows had the capacity win their hearts, Surprisingly, They got genuine, they got crude, and they were extremely legitimate with me. The following are 11 approaches to get a Girlfriend Fast!
1. Abstain from being hesitant to fizzle. In the event that you see a delightful young lady, go and converse with her. Express your aims immediately.

2. Be caring.. Watch over Her. You have to demonstrate that you mind, profoundly, about her well being and welfare.

3. Put on a show to be another person. Try not to misunderstand me goodness.. Its great to act naturally while attempting to get a young lady... In any case, trust me, its not awful to stray from that on the off chance that it means standing out enough to be noticed.

4. Try not to give yourself time to rationalize. When you see a delightful young lady, don't rationalize like 'she presumably has a sweetheart', 'she is on the telephone' or 'she is occupied'. The more terrible thing she may do is to say is "NO" and leave. On the off chance that she says "NO" you need to attempt over and over to get the hang of this.
This are the best ways to get a girlfriend...guys click here and read now..

5. Put on a show to have the Same Interests. There's nothing the matter with imagining you're keen on something… regardless of the fact that you have no idea of what it is. What makes a difference is that you get what you need.

6. Play hard to get. This is the crucia...http://www.odiongist.com/2015/10/this-are-best-ways-to-get.html

1 Share

Re: Guys This Are The Best Sure Ways To Get A Girlfriend..stop Flashing Us Your IPAD by Beesluv: 4:40pm On Oct 23, 2015
Gentlemenses
Re: Guys This Are The Best Sure Ways To Get A Girlfriend..stop Flashing Us Your IPAD by donTbone(m): 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
1. Abstain from being hesitant to fizzle
some delightful ladies don't have manners. Better
I go my way than approach a delihghtful strange
lady who is gonna embarrass her self.

2. Be caring
Not all ladies love caring guys. Some has once told me am
too caring for her liking! undecided

3. Put on a show to be another person
ALL BECOS I WANNA WIN HER OVER if she cant accept the real
me, she fit stay for her father house na! lipsrsealed

4. No comment

5. Put on a show to have the Same Interests
This one be like say we dey play ten ten! we go split ni last if
she no like ARSENAL cheesy

6. Play hard to get
This really makes sense to me faa grin
some ladies go suffer ehn!

7,8,9...still on point.

10. Propose to her
The most hilarious of all grin grin grin

Nice post thou wink

2 Likes

Re: Guys This Are The Best Sure Ways To Get A Girlfriend..stop Flashing Us Your IPAD by CountDracula(m): 4:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
Wow... Let's put ur words to action, Lemme go to lekki nd look for cynthia morgan, I must runs her today
Re: Guys This Are The Best Sure Ways To Get A Girlfriend..stop Flashing Us Your IPAD by tpiah11: 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2015
have to enlarge that sign to see it properly.
Re: Guys This Are The Best Sure Ways To Get A Girlfriend..stop Flashing Us Your IPAD by cosby02(m): 4:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
Play with her monetarily grin

1 Like

Re: Guys This Are The Best Sure Ways To Get A Girlfriend..stop Flashing Us Your IPAD by datprincess(f): 7:09pm On Oct 23, 2015
grin
Beesluv:
Gentlemenses
Re: Guys This Are The Best Sure Ways To Get A Girlfriend..stop Flashing Us Your IPAD by Greycious(m): 7:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Guys This Are The Best Sure Ways To Get A Girlfriend..stop Flashing Us Your IPAD by dareyking(m): 7:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
angry angry
Re: Guys This Are The Best Sure Ways To Get A Girlfriend..stop Flashing Us Your IPAD by datprincess(f): 8:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
lol..
tpiah11:
have to enlarge that sign to see it properly.
Re: Guys This Are The Best Sure Ways To Get A Girlfriend..stop Flashing Us Your IPAD by datprincess(f): 9:33pm On Oct 23, 2015
donTbone:
1. Abstain from being hesitant to fizzle
some delightful ladies don't have manners. Better
I go my way than approach a delihghtful strange
lady who is gonna embarrass her self.

2. Be caring
Not all ladies love caring guys. Some has once told me am
too caring for her liking! undecided

3. Put on a show to be another person
ALL BECOS I WANNA WIN HER OVER if she cant accept the real
me, she fit stay for her father house na! lipsrsealed

4. No comment

5. Put on a show to have the Same Interests
This one be like say we dey play ten ten! we go split ni last if
she no like ARSENAL cheesy

6. Play hard to get
This really makes sense to me faa grin
some ladies go suffer ehn!

7,8,9...still on point.

10. Propose to her
The most hilarious of all grin grin grin

Nice post thou wink
bravo
Re: Guys This Are The Best Sure Ways To Get A Girlfriend..stop Flashing Us Your IPAD by datprincess(f): 11:51am On Oct 24, 2015
Re: Guys This Are The Best Sure Ways To Get A Girlfriend..stop Flashing Us Your IPAD by Mostwanted7: 2:10pm On Oct 24, 2015
Money is needed
Re: Guys This Are The Best Sure Ways To Get A Girlfriend..stop Flashing Us Your IPAD by datprincess(f): 7:07pm On Oct 24, 2015
Re: Guys This Are The Best Sure Ways To Get A Girlfriend..stop Flashing Us Your IPAD by Mikocake(m): 7:17pm On Oct 24, 2015
offer to wash her pant...yes this is very important as a matter of fact it's the most important....it shows that you can take care of a woman especially when it comes to plate washing..yes women like plate washing more than anything. grin
Re: Guys This Are The Best Sure Ways To Get A Girlfriend..stop Flashing Us Your IPAD by prettyjo(f): 7:26pm On Oct 24, 2015
kul
Re: Guys This Are The Best Sure Ways To Get A Girlfriend..stop Flashing Us Your IPAD by datprincess(f): 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2015
grin
Mikocake:
offer to wash her pant...yes this is very important as a matter of fact it's the most important....it shows that you can take care of a woman especially when it comes to plate washing..yes women like plate washing more than anything. grin
Re: Guys This Are The Best Sure Ways To Get A Girlfriend..stop Flashing Us Your IPAD by datprincess(f): 5:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
ok
prettyjo:
kul

(1) (Reply)

When Ur Village Witches Try To Sabotage Ur Job Interview With A Flood(photo) / . / 10 Sex Myths Debunked!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.