Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,225 members, 7,957,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:02 PM

Why Are Nigerian Girls Pants Always Visible On Their Skirts? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Girls Pants Always Visible On Their Skirts? (15399 Views)

Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Love At First Sight,true Or Just One Of The Tricks Of Getting Into Girls Pants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Pants Always Visible On Their Skirts? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 23, 2015
ADULTBASE:
Temporary,am a chameleon lols
lol,ok cheesy
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Pants Always Visible On Their Skirts? by jrerico1(m): 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
ideyhere:

I'm pretty sure their husbands have eyes...just that while you're using yours to scope girls butt, they choose to use theirs for more useful enterprises lipsrsealed
You're a lost b.itc.h. And I know you'll lead the crew of single mothers dressing unclad. A Man with ambition won't even be with a dim type. Stay off!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Pants Always Visible On Their Skirts? by Beesluv: 8:32pm On Oct 23, 2015
Me too wonder. #Aba made pants
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Pants Always Visible On Their Skirts? by Mcowubaba: 8:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
Estharfabian:
Everything is A Thread! shocked Father Lord!!!! lipsrsealed
hmmm...this 1 small self..i have since a thread like this -
'My 60watts bulb too dey burn quick, pls help' nd i have also
seen- 'My hair comb no dey comb my hair again, what should i do'sad

Many are mad but few are roaming #fact.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Pants Always Visible On Their Skirts? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 23, 2015
My coworker and I discussed about this a few days ago.....

Us, Nigerian girls haven't learnt the trick to wearing panties and making them seem invisible.

As they're different shapes and materials of our panties - so are they suppose to be worn under our different clothes.

A G-string made of net like material is best for this our skin tight gowns that are invoke now, instead of wearing the usual V-shaped panties or not wear a panty at all (I heard some girls don't wear panties with them. Even heard a celeb admit to it). For our skirts, the full panty has been my go to all the time, but tights without revealing edges would do just fine.

I notice we don't pay attention to material and shape when we shop for panties, but we should. Don't just buy a panty coz you like it, rather buy becoz you need it.....

When we buy panties, we should ask ourselves "what type of cloth we have that we can wear them under and the lines will not be revealing"
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Pants Always Visible On Their Skirts? by ideyhere(f): 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2015
jrerico1:
You're a lost b.itc.h. And I know you'll lead the crew of single mothers dressing unclad. A Man with ambition won't even be a dim type. Stay off!!!

Yes...agreed. All you said about me is true and more sef. But are you sure you've still got any seeds to impregnate your fully clad, non-pantyline showing wife with? Considering how many of your generation you must have killed to avoid having a baby mama seeing as you hate them so
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Pants Always Visible On Their Skirts? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 23, 2015
ideyhere:
Well maybe because naija girls still wear panties...

Would you rather they dont
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Pants Always Visible On Their Skirts? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
Estharfabian:
Everything is A Thread! shocked Father Lord!!!! lipsrsealed

Expression
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Pants Always Visible On Their Skirts? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2015
Mcowubaba:

hmmm...this 1 small self..i have since a thread like this -
'My 60watts bulb too dey burn quick, pls help' nd i have also
seen- 'My hair comb no dey comb my hair again, what should i do'sad

Many are mad but few are roaming #fact.
LWkmd...hehehehehehehe! don't mind them yeye attention seekers jhoor...undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Pants Always Visible On Their Skirts? by TushAnn(f): 9:17pm On Oct 23, 2015
KingRaoul:
Why are nigerian girls not cultured? Everyday i hardly see any girl with proper clothes that doesnt reveal her whole pants from the back. It is so sad and even women too, why cant u girls wear clothes that dont reveal ur panties for the world to see? All those transparent skirts that u girls wear is it intentionally to reveal ur pants or what?
Why are you always staring at girls booties and even women too. shey u no dey fit close ur eyes ni?

Anyways you can never catch me dead doing that, I always double check myself before going out. As for the ladies that are guilty of that... lace panties are the best, and if your skirt is transparent puhleeease try putting on tights and stop giving this guys something to feed their hungry eyes on biko!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Pants Always Visible On Their Skirts? by jrerico1(m): 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
ideyhere:

Yes...agreed. All you said about me is true and more sef. But are you sure you've still got any seeds to impregnate your fully clad, non-pantyline showing wife with? Considering how many of your generation you must have killed to avoid having a baby mama seeing as you hate them so
Am not in for this because you're not close to any of my loyal dam. Look for a cheap dude to pickup with. Don't mention me again

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Pants Always Visible On Their Skirts? by ideyhere(f): 9:32pm On Oct 23, 2015
muphasar11:

Would you rather they dont

No... I would rather people start taking note of more important things that go on in our environment other than ladies panty lines

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Pants Always Visible On Their Skirts? by BankManager(m): 9:33pm On Oct 23, 2015
Some people are jobless sha.......Haaaa!!!!which kind topic be dis??

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Pants Always Visible On Their Skirts? by ideyhere(f): 9:35pm On Oct 23, 2015
jrerico1:
Am not in for this because you're not close to any of my loyal dam. Look for a cheap dude to pickup with. Don't mention me again

Are you trying to say you're not a cheap dude You wish grin

And I just mentioned you...what will you do about that
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Pants Always Visible On Their Skirts? by lurlah2014(f): 9:35pm On Oct 23, 2015
Why can't guys stop showing the world their rumbled boxers
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Pants Always Visible On Their Skirts? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
ideyhere:

No... I would rather people start taking note of more important things that go on in our environment other than ladies panty lines

Unfortunately
That's not possible. We take note of some things even more than we do some others and believe me that don't mean he/she don't take note of the SO CALLED more important things. Sometimes people make comments on less important things that don't make them dummies or without focus.

I'd rather roots are stumped than complaints be made on why milina balls are all over the floor

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Pants Always Visible On Their Skirts? by Dfinex(f): 10:20pm On Oct 23, 2015
Op, Why would the shape of a man's d**k be seen from his trousers while he is sitting down?? Answer that and I will be able to answer your question..

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Pants Always Visible On Their Skirts? by Dfinex(f): 10:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
Dfinex:
Op, Why would the shape of a man's d**k be seen from his trousers while he is sitting down?? Answer that and I will be able to answer your question..
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Pants Always Visible On Their Skirts? by Yksoul(m): 10:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
LIKE WHAT ELDERS USED TO SAY,'THE BODY OF WOMEN IS NAKED EVEN IF THEY PUT ON CLOTHES' GUY DEY CONTROL OURSELVES EVERYDAY NI

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Pants Always Visible On Their Skirts? by Snoopy007(m): 10:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
Steveeli:
You cannot use yesterday's food to quench today's hunger.Yesterday's food is called "A JOB" but today's food is called "FINANCIAL FREEDOM".The only food you can use to handle today's hunger is called "FINANCIAL EDUCATION".Join DBS today and start making 4500 naira or more into your account everyday.You dont have to wait until month end to get paid.You join today,you start getting paid tomorrow.Just two weeks back ,a friend of mine whom I introduced into the business earned 40,500 naira into his account just 11 days after signing up.And in just this past week,I earned 56,500 naira.WOW!!!!!..I earned that in just 5days.Now if you have a business which requires just 5,500 to set up an gives you 50,000+ every week,wouldn't you call that a good business??.DBS is the name of the business.With a start-up capital of just 5,500 naira(which is paid into the company's account),you start to earn 4,500+ naira every single day for the rest of your life. Direct Bank Saver is the name of the business, Direct Business Associate is the name of the company.Please do not allow fear and doubt to deny you of this great opportunity.If you are interested, contact me or add me up on whatsapp with:08070717482.Add me up for more info on how to get started and I promise you wont regret it..Stay cool and earn for yourself everyday..........

Lol... Y does d company need my 5k if they all make 4,5 per day? Oya let's strike a deal, teach me the business, I'll give u 50k in a month's time (shebi na 4,5 per day) 4,5 x 30. =135k (giving 50k shouldn't be a problem by den)

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Pants Always Visible On Their Skirts? by pbs4real(m): 11:36pm On Oct 23, 2015
lurlah2014:
Why can't guys stop showing the world their rumbled boxers
urs shows as well undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Pants Always Visible On Their Skirts? by dmola(m): 1:08am On Oct 24, 2015
FruityLass:
Excuse me angry
Don't generalize! Not all Nigerian ladies put on transparent clothes. Some are very cultured. Abeg biko

hmmmmm
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Pants Always Visible On Their Skirts? by dmola(m): 1:09am On Oct 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
How many have u seen today? angry angry post pics grin**pervert!!

enough
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Pants Always Visible On Their Skirts? by Nobody: 1:15am On Oct 24, 2015
All these hoes, them thots!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Pants Always Visible On Their Skirts? by Nobody: 1:21am On Oct 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
How many have u seen today? angry angry post pics grin**pervert!!
It has been long since I saw u on Nairaland, How are u Pretty??
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Pants Always Visible On Their Skirts? by FruityLass: 2:17am On Oct 24, 2015
dmola:

hmmmmm
you tongue
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Pants Always Visible On Their Skirts? by wizsolzy(m): 2:37am On Oct 24, 2015
Confam ni
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Pants Always Visible On Their Skirts? by Klare(f): 4:24am On Oct 24, 2015
Its cause they wont learn to wear G strings, trust me apart from the sexyness for housewives its saves you all the worries abt your pantline showing or not...# team G-strings, no pantline showing#

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Pants Always Visible On Their Skirts? by Klare(f): 4:29am On Oct 24, 2015
Hum
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Pants Always Visible On Their Skirts? by KingRaoul: 6:22am On Oct 24, 2015
Klare:
Its cause they wont learn to wear G strings, trust me apart from the sexyness for housewives its saves you all the worries abt your pantline showing or not...# team G-strings, no pantline showing#

Seriously i dont take any girl with visible panty line serious, they should learn to be classy that shii just make them look cheap like thots

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Pants Always Visible On Their Skirts? by kabazi95(m): 6:30am On Oct 24, 2015
ADULTBASE:
Babe how are you? Am pi*cii*y?
tired of naija babes? Visit venezuela

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Pants Always Visible On Their Skirts? by dmola(m): 7:55am On Oct 24, 2015
FruityLass:
you tongue

slice tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? / My Gf Is Dirty (pics Inside) / How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.