Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,383 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before (14227 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by ekans2008: 10:40am On Dec 05, 2008
guys abeg how una dey take know say girl don born before,cos i met one girl last week and my friends are telling that i should leave her say she don born before,tell me wat to do pls
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by izeek(m): 10:44am On Dec 05, 2008
do u see her with kids?
have u asked her?
what are u expecting to hear from here?
that u shud check her boobs and see if she dey lactate?
pls dude just get a grip on urself.
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by Ben13: 10:55am On Dec 05, 2008
U have heard what you want to hear

Check her B00Bz!
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by smooooooth: 10:56am On Dec 05, 2008
check her breast, no stretch mark

check her arm, no stretch mark

check her belle, no stretch mark

check her thighs,no stretch mark.

check her t*t* no stretch mark

then guy forget wetin your friends

dey talk and enjoy your sef, abi u wan

marry am?
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by Moyola(f): 10:58am On Dec 05, 2008
uhhmn
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by steve49ja(m): 10:59am On Dec 05, 2008
hehehe guys and their every day new wahala

na one of your friends she born for?
the bobby de vomit milk on e own?

ask people who know her cos asking her might make you lose her completely
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by spikedcylinder: 11:13am On Dec 05, 2008
Next in my " How To " Series. . . . ." How To Know If A Girl Has Born Baby Before".

Thank you OP for the inspiration, you are most kind. tongue undecided tongue
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by slimfine(f): 12:00pm On Dec 23, 2008
why don't you just ask her. is that simple wink

1 Like

Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by ifyalways(f): 12:16pm On Dec 23, 2008
So is having a baby now a curse or what?
Are your friends the ones dictating who you date or not?
I pity the gal for hanging out with a wussy ass like you. sad

2 Likes

Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by cooldud62: 12:27pm On Dec 23, 2008
Well, i see nothing wrong in the poster's question,
he just didnt put it right.
he should have said something like this:
Hi guys, i am in love with a certain gurl,
i really wanNa propose but i honestly dont want someone with a kid,
I dont wanNa offend her so i wont ask her,
can you pls tell me how i will know?

after saying that,i'm sure you will get +ve responses.

@all, its not a crime to be a mother,
but you cant force a guy to marry a mother.
For me, if the gurl i'm crazy about is a mother already,
I will go ahead and marry her.
But i wont marry one with reproductive issues.
I love children.
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by AdamBrody1(m): 1:44pm On Dec 23, 2008
Through her boobs. Most of them already have sagging breasts that looks like a mallams slippers and because they still want to do sisi eko, they will now buy those kind of brassiere with iron supporting them, popularly called "koste Oni rin". This koste is a poor imitation of a wonder push up bra and when they try to cover their baby factory, the iron refuses to hold those flabby breasts and it ends up over lapping with their belle.

So check the titties. If it is not firm and upright, then know say she don drop one container for port before!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by ogazi007(m): 1:54pm On Dec 23, 2008
lmao, bros take it easy on the ladies o!
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by darknlvly: 10:52pm On Dec 23, 2008
take'her'to'a'gynaecologist, grin cool
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 23, 2008
Jesu Christi, must you be pregnant to have stretch marks?

smooooooth:

check her breast, no stretch mark

check her arm, no stretch mark

check her belle, no stretch mark

check her thighs,no stretch mark.

check her t*t* no stretch mark

then guy forget wetin your friends

dey talk and enjoy your sef, abi u wan

marry am?
Plz, I have all this and I am not pregnant angry angry cheesy grin cheesy

On a serious note, why do u want to know?
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by babsongudus: 11:01pm On Dec 23, 2008
ol boy my advice is dat u try n suck her clit if it tastes like egunsi dat means she don bornu bornu
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by DaPhoenix(f): 11:04pm On Dec 23, 2008
So much ignorance flying around in this thread.
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by bluespice(f): 11:45pm On Dec 23, 2008
uhhh how hard is it to ask her?

and good gawd! are people this stupid?
like seriously? angry angry
babsongudus:

ol boy my advice is that u try n suck her clit if it tastes like egunsi that means she don bornu bornu
Adam Brody:

Through her boobs. Most of them already have sagging breasts that looks like a mallams slippers and because they still want to do sisi eko, they will now buy those kind of brassiere with iron supporting them, popularly called "koste Oni rin". This koste is a poor imitation of a wonder push up bra and when they try to cover their baby factory, the iron refuses to hold those flabby breasts and it ends up over lapping with their belle.

So check the titties. If it is not firm and upright, then know say she don drop one container for port before!
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by JJYOU: 11:51pm On Dec 23, 2008
bluespice:

you can ask that again. these are the people naija is hoping to bring her light God help us. where is the greater tomorrow with small minds like these.
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by AdamBrody1(m): 11:54pm On Dec 23, 2008
bluespice:

I guess you don born be that and you don drop one container or 2 for port and your breasts are sagging like a mallams slippers, hence your beefs and  rants!

How much you buy your "Koste oni rin again" grin Because the bend down boutiques in yaba are doing a mega xmas sale for "Koste oni rin" and your flabby tits needs an upgrade from brass to iron!

I hope the iron bender welded it well to carry those flat ironing boards you carry around your chest! grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by JJYOU: 11:58pm On Dec 23, 2008
and you can sleep tonight insulting one of your sisters like this? you just grew taller abi?
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by DaPhoenix(f): 11:59pm On Dec 23, 2008
Adam Brody:

I guess you don born be that and you don drop one container or 2 for port and your breasts are sagging like a mallams slippers, hence your beefs and  rants!

How much you buy your "Koste oni rin again" grin Because the bend down boutiques in yaba are doing a mega xmas sale for "Koste oni rin" and your flabby tits needs an upgrade from brass to iron!

I hope the iron bender welded it well to carry those flat ironing boards you carry around your chest! grin

LMAO @ your wack attempt to be funny.
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 24, 2008
Adamu, you not talking about your break up again? Omg, you are making a progress.
Before, one would think you're a living and breathing pessimist.
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by bluespice(f): 12:03am On Dec 24, 2008
JJYOU
that thing is def not qualified to use that term to refer to me

Phoenix, girlfriend the poor thing is hopelessly pathetic
ignoring him is the greatest service to nl
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by JJYOU: 12:05am On Dec 24, 2008
bluespice:

JJYOU
that thing is def not qualified to use that term to refer to me

sorry ma'am. no vex o. it is sad people can talk to people they dont know like that and we wonder why some fools think it okay to beat women. ugly idiots
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by Akinagirl(f): 12:06am On Dec 24, 2008
Wow are people really this dumb? And I think they are called underwire. Goodness.
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by DaPhoenix(f): 12:06am On Dec 24, 2008
bluespice:

LOL he's making my day.
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by sillyboy(m): 12:10am On Dec 24, 2008
@ Topic.

Her stomach will have a funny shape. . . .something like a used tube. . . undecided
Her boobs will likely not be firm anymore but very soft. . . . .
And she's likely act so much matured and caring. . . . . .
Lastly,. . . .she might not have u kiss her. . . . lipsrsealed
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by bluespice(f): 12:12am On Dec 24, 2008
phoenix  wink

JJYOU, its a lost case
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by AdamBrody1(m): 12:18am On Dec 24, 2008
@bluespice

Chei!

I just saw your pic

kai you be real Orobo Skibo grin Original blom blom, haaaaaaaaa! Too much burger and coke! Can you ever say no to eating, you this rotund,obese, shapeless  fat Amoeba claiming chick when slimmer finer girls are sitting jejely and not yanning dust!

See the leather jacket your wearing is even crying for you to release it because you forced yourself to enter it by force!

Abeg you this michellien tyre, you no even get mouth for my side at all! You this obrokoto pam wine!

Ha! Orobo 50cl? You this fat f***k, dont even start with me o!

Firstly na wor wor michelline 99 and now Orobo skibo blue spice!   grin I don die!

You this tub of larder filled with ororo and pungent flatulence in your belly, better mind your self o!

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by KarmaMod(f): 12:20am On Dec 24, 2008
Dude was that necessary?
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by bluespice(f): 12:26am On Dec 24, 2008
karma he's spoiling for a show down
ish is i dont exchange words with kids
not when they havent offended me in anyway smiley
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by DaPhoenix(f): 12:27am On Dec 24, 2008
@ Adam, are you done masturbating off of the picture? Will you now shut up?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Gf Always Asking Me For Money This Day / Dating Ebira Girl V.S Dating A Yoruba Girl. My 7 Observations. / So I Braced Up And Stepped Out Today!!!!! Photos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.