Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,343 members, 7,957,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:44 AM

Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School (47734 Views)

When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School / 13 Evils Of Boarding School, Why You Must Raise Your Children From Home / 10 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Ever Schooled In A Boarding School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by iambakay(m): 10:19am On Apr 01, 2017
Lagos state model college igbonla epe was fun ,I and my. Goons broke the kitchen store at night and we went away with 9 bags of spaghetti ,a Crate of egg ,sauce and seasoning .after finishing 8 bags we were Caught, before been caught ,we were even tired of eating spaghetti so we always trade spaghetti for Garri And sugar.

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by adonbilivit: 7:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
bobosh02:
wat year did u grad frm command ipaja n which of d boys hostel is a two storey building,tiger (yellow),octopus (red),scorpion/palm (green),Flying horse/stallion (blue),dragon (purple)? I graduated frm Comlag too 12yrs ago n all d boys dormitories re just a storey building apart frm tiger house which is a bungalow, still went dere like 4 mnths ago n didn't see any new two storey building hostel.Dats me,second frm left
bobosh! Damn!!
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Ndipe(m): 11:37pm On May 26, 2021
My classmate got pregnant for another classmate of ours and everybody in the class likewise most of the school authorities knew about it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Alvan Ikoku Hostel UNN After Heavy Rainfall Yesterday / BSc/HND Dichotomy Has Been Removed - Adamu, Minister Of Education / Post-ume For ABU Zaria Has Been Released!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.