Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School (46854 Views)

When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School / 13 Evils Of Boarding School, Why You Must Raise Your Children From Home / 10 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Ever Schooled In A Boarding School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
Memphis357:
I went to Comlag too...... Damn!!!! We nor fit try am during my time O! That was cold blooded O!!! U slap soldier? What set were U in,anyway??
i went to comlag too so we plenty for here.
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Whois(m): 10:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
X
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by michaelou(m): 11:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
LEGITLAYO:

I slapped spesh.
grin
You remember him?
That not so good looking man.
An xcommando cool! what's the name? I also stayed in murdeless back in the days. U slapped spesh? am sure he deserves it, just don't try the same for agama"
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Febby9(m): 12:45am On Oct 25, 2015
Whois:

Me too and am glad we're plenty ere '06 set. I miss many things about CSSL. Find me on www.facebook.com/mrinfo
. Sori bro nt in octopus house .I was trying 2 ask d guy weda sat place he tried to jump is octopus hus..buh ma bat3 was low dat tym..was in Tiger House. came dier in 08. dat ma set..left in 10/ 11. I did ma jss dier sha...buh it was fun oo..
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Febby9(m): 12:50am On Oct 25, 2015
michaelou:
An xcommando cool! what's the name? I also stayed in murdeless back in the days. U slapped spesh? am sure he deserves it, just don't try the same for agama"
. Dat agama was my friend sha..ma mum used 2 settle dem sha..Agama, Exprano, Danger man...I left dier in10/11 set..Lt col AKUYILL..if dat man conk ur head ehenn.. d man later became full colonel sha..bcame d inspector of edu ..saw im wen I was in oshodi..u remember/Know him??.
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Febby9(m): 1:00am On Oct 25, 2015
COMLAG 08..remember wen I 1st came 2 dat school I just sat down in 1 place after prep.Dat was hw 2 seniors came 1 told me to COME HERE..d other one to me to GO.. Dat one said COME HERE DM d oda said GO..Omo dier eyes strong oo wu u 1 obey...omo I just burst into tears oooo...Left Comlag in 2010 finshed in command Oshodi

3 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Febby9(m): 1:02am On Oct 25, 2015
Whois:

Me too and am glad we're plenty ere '06 set. I miss many things about CSSL. Find me on www.facebook.com/mrinfo
OWK MR INFORMATION R u a blogger nw smiley
Whois:

OWK MR INFORMATION R u a blogger ?.Cause ur punch lines r crazy ooo@SMOKERS ARE LIABLE TO DIE YOUNG BUT FELA LIVES ON.. grin
Whois:

OWK MR INFORMATION R u a blogger nw smiley
Whois:

OWK MR INFORMATION R u a blogger ?.Cause ur punch lines r crazy ooo@SMOKERS ARE LIABLE TO DIE YOUNG BUT FELA LIVES ON..
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by chamboy(m): 4:38am On Oct 25, 2015
Luckylife:
Who is this castrated pig replying to? Mind how to quote ur superior
ur village ppl ff u come nairaland abi
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Whois(m): 5:55am On Oct 25, 2015
Febby9:
OWK MR INFORMATION R u a blogger nw smileyOWK MR INFORMATION R u a blogger ?.Cause ur punch lines r crazy ooo@SMOKERS ARE LIABLE TO DIE YOUNG BUT FELA LIVES ON.. ;DOWK MR INFORMATION R u a blogger nw smileyOWK MR INFORMATION R u a blogger ?.Cause ur punch lines r crazy ooo@SMOKERS ARE LIABLE TO DIE YOUNG BUT FELA LIVES ON..
Nah I'm not a blogger buh I like playin' with words (for the fun of it) hehe shey you've recognized me? I was in octopus house / gold class in junior days n in ruby in senior class. Pls visit my Facebook link to get to know me. cheesy
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Febby9(m): 7:16am On Oct 25, 2015
Whois:

Nah I'm not a blogger buh I like playin' with words (for the fun if it) hehe shey you've recognized me? I was in octopus house / gold class in junior days n in ruby in senior class. Pls visit my Facebook link to get to know me. cheesy
.kinda remember u sha buh ur nose don big small ooo...Owk.. i Willl definately add up..Bat3 low...UP COMLAG
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Pdizzle(m): 6:58pm On Oct 25, 2015
FGC Ikole, 1001 stories. Blue house general beating every inspection days, cooking of asiko, 4legged,two legged, arranging pots of food from dining, sneaking out to play pes overnight, spag cooked along stream road, watching champions League and coming very late, sleeping in class overnight, sunday adventures, scattering of girls night prep. Remember when we were caught cooking and had to serve punishment through the week, all the big boys and girls came to help and brought food during break, never knew i was a legend. I had some really crazy friends 204, dt45, Infiniti, F-Boks, Dufty, Person, Dr. Dre. Suffered as a junior in the days of Lukman, nonso, code, bisky lapoga, Aked, Highmade, Oboli, Raul, Wayward as a senior. Boarding school made me a man.
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by flightz(f): 8:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
pweetyoge:
When one wicked senior thought she could punish me and go free..I decided to teach her a little lesson,stumbled on her tin of peak milk n tea..mixed the milk with detergent for her since it was open..and the tea with sand...hehehehe...my school had crazy girls o..one silly senior defecated into a small ice-cream bowl,wrapped it n sent it to her val partner(u don't want to imagine the aftermath o
I Rep an all girls school.#Our lady of apostles#
That school literally prepared me for the battle in #unn
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by flightz(f): 9:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
x6blade:
I remember drop ja ( board a taxi at night then tell him to park close to school fence we then pretend like we want to come down and pay before the driver blinks twice we don jump fence run). And chop ja (there was this meshai close to our sch, sometimes we won't even carry a dime we'll go there and sit in one dark corner then order indomie. After eating in our dark corner we then sit for like an hour the guy no dey even notice after like 15 people don chop pay Comot, then we just quietly stroll out, until one day he noticed us see pursuing with Suya knife na ) FGBC apo , Abj
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by flightz(f): 10:00pm On Oct 26, 2015
watered:
I won't forget FGBC, Garki-Abuja. PMB 482 grin

RL
Durumi
G2

National House blew it up.

Lordkarma
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by enomasly: 2:13am On Oct 27, 2015
Uniqueness01:
Command Secondary School,Ipaja Lagos. Was hell....I had to leave after my Jss 1 cheesy
wow what year did you enter...i ran after first midterm break in Jss1
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by enomasly: 2:52am On Oct 27, 2015
Febby9:
..Kinda..omo d plave dey go take u go pass guard room oooo...Mine was wen I sneaked out after prep 2 go nd wash cloth in dat tap near js2 block dat hw 1 solider from gate sight us...I RAN NAKED OOOO...oga borehole aka uncle taiwo just dey laugh
oga borehole take care of me die ooo even Mr. Ako and Commandant Eugene of Octopus house
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by enomasly: 2:55am On Oct 27, 2015
Febby9:
. Dat agama was my friend sha..ma mum used 2 settle dem sha..Agama, Exprano, Danger man...I left dier in10/11 set..Lt col AKUYILL..if dat man conk ur head ehenn.. d man later became full colonel sha..bcame d inspector of edu ..saw im wen I was in oshodi..u remember/Know him??.
I ran after midterm break im still trying to reconnect with my pals from the skool i was popularly called 'Oses' ..octopus house
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Onosboi(m): 3:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
diportivo:
shocked

9 months and no one noticed shocked

Was the school in session for 9 months

As in,she didnt go home at all and d belle wasnt noticed in the her house also

Did u guys av housemistresses at all

Inshort,post the year it happened...i av ppl dat finished from css apata

Delivered baby and buried it?sec school boarding house student?....preposterous angry

Bottomline,i no believe tongue

My own hostel wahala tho

Government college ketu na die....

Strokes of cane is sure,at any point in time

grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by michaelou(m): 4:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
Febby9:
yea sure. I graduated with the 11/12 set.
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by nnamdiosu(m): 10:39pm On Oct 29, 2015
Febby9:
COMLAG 08..remember wen I 1st came 2 dat school I just sat down in 1 place after prep.Dat was hw 2 seniors came 1 told me to COME HERE..d other one to me to GO.. Dat one said COME HERE DM d oda said GO..Omo dier eyes strong oo wu u 1 obey...omo I just burst into tears oooo...Left Comlag in 2010 finshed in command Oshodi

lol. bad guys. they catch fun on ur head

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Adeolaogunkola(f): 7:09pm On Nov 06, 2015
Habeebpain:

That story is a very popular tale in CSSI. I can remember Mr. Wahtoure or someone narrating it on parade ground. What year did you finish?

During Banjiram era,I heard the baby was named after him!
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by themejiwalker(m): 12:14am On Nov 28, 2015
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by FACTUALLYE(m): 11:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
Snoopy007:

Looool... Identify yourself!!! Check my profile for my pic. Up IJ, Up Moremi dorm.

CHIMEZIE? IS THAT YOU?
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Snoopy007(m): 12:11am On Jan 06, 2016
FACTUALLYE:

CHIMEZIE? IS THAT YOU?

Samuel davies
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by EugeneGee4(m): 11:49am On Jan 19, 2016
I am in Rima House
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by FACTUALLYE(m): 2:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
Snoopy007:

Samuel davies
I see u.. na so
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by karyorday: 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2016
i rep lagos state model college meiran 7 years no be beans oh i repeat for lower class two my papa no withdraw me oh.good time was skaling chapel put your bed in tha ceiling and sleep,nab provs even though u dont want to,na hunger cause am.bad time fetching water for seniors and you meet 50 pple while the water drops like spit.steal the house master's chiken and roast then wak with garri.wow days when u come bak frm class just go and lie down in the court yard even with no offence, sleeping under bunk throughout tha nite.lols buh when i got to higher class three ma juniour saw hell frm the likes of me,jarh,kelechi,ekun,gurdex,ojo and many more.glory be to god we all made it trough there buh respect to command ipaja not far frm my school my junior bro passed out frm there it was a helish place to be...always reping lasmocol
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by UrennaNkoli(f): 11:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
LEGITLAYO:
Y'all be sharing wack stories here.

I attended command secondary school ipaja lagos. angry.
And the craziest shii I did out of all crazy things, was to slap a soldier.
Yea I slapped a soldier,
Before y'all think I'm a badass nigga.
It was actually a gross mistake.

I was skipping night prep then. And the hostel doors were locked. Those that attended comlag know murderless dormitory.

So an alarm was raised that soldiers had come to catch boys that were skipping prep.

As a sharp guy that I was, I quickly booked the nearest window.
The building was two stories, but we had deviced a way of climbing down without any injuries.

As I was about climbing down, I saw a classmate of mine below, he started whyning me telling me that he'll drag me down if I attempted to climb down from the window.

I had wanted to pee on his head, but it would have wasted my time and maybe I would have been caught.

I started climbing down without looking below.
I actually thought the crazy boy was still there,
Suddenly someone dragged my leg and I came crashing down.

In my anger I gave the dirtiest slap I would ever give anybody in this life.

Omg the face was so strong and bigger than my hand.

I knew very well it wasn't a boy's face.

Lo and behold.
I slapped a soldier.

The story of what happened to me that night is for another day.... grin grin.

CSS Ipaja... That place must have changed a lot.
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by stahrkhid: 2:20pm On Oct 09, 2016
nyillis:
Remember guys standing by d side(on d foot) of a staircase 2 view d undies n thick bush(as we call it bk den) of girls climbing up d stairs..I rep ICHS ikenne remo,emmanuel hostel
I went to that emmanuel hostel also,cant forget d day ss3 students revolted against the hostel master(biodun) for flogging a sick collegue because he dint go to church....that day waz like wwe last man standing.....
I rep mayflower ikenne remo

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by nnamdiosu(m): 10:00pm On Oct 09, 2016
stahrkhid:
I went to that emmanuel hostel also,cant forget d day ss3 students revolted against the hostel master(biodun) for flogging a sick collegue because he dint go to church....that day waz like wwe last man standing.....
I rep mayflower ikenne remo

Lol...pls how did it end?
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by donnubzy(m): 3:08am On Oct 10, 2016
JayRise:
The funniest moments I had while in boarding school were in the boys hostel bathroom. Come and see guys comparing sizes of P.nis every morning. We always called people funny names according to the size of their 'thing'. Guys with smaller 'things' had to bath with their boxers on to avoid the embarrassment. Shout out to my guys from f.s.t.c. Yaba. I dey hail o

MUST READ
20 seductive words ladies want to hear before giving in(love messages)

bro wat hostel is dat n wich set?
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Nnwannsukka(m): 8:50am On Apr 01, 2017
hakeem4:
Mehn in jss1 I suffered

Snr : Hakeem come here take this 20 naira buy me 3 gala's 4 meat pie 3 la casera and bring 600 naira change for me

Me : *pic*
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Thus thing dose years at IJEBU ODE GRAMMAR SCHOOL.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Is Lami Phillips Family The Owner Of Dowen College? / Identical Twins: Adegoke Taiye & Kehinde Graduate With First Class From UNIBADAN / August Holidays: My Friend's Children Scattering His Sitting Room (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.