Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,328 members, 7,954,328 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:47 PM

Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School (47718 Views)

When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School / 13 Evils Of Boarding School, Why You Must Raise Your Children From Home / 10 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Ever Schooled In A Boarding School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by softandmoist(f): 10:07pm On Oct 23, 2015
And this too

2 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Abiagirl777(f): 10:07pm On Oct 23, 2015
Ok
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by jasmeel: 10:07pm On Oct 23, 2015
When u hide ur pocket money inside the middle of five mudus of G2. Abi u wia all dose old stock jean inside ur short coz senior wan plank ur ass. Soak G2 in da mornin come tke am for evenin afta skul make e fit swell up.

2 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Atmmachine(m): 10:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
ogbiwa:
looking back now, boarding house was fun though it wasn't fun back then. I alwyas say it, my kids will definitely attend a boarding school cos the survival lessons you learn there will help for life.

It is in boarding house that you learn to accurately gauge the exact quantity of garri that when soaked for an exact duration will fill a given basin to the exact rim- you dont learn that much maths in class.

I once remember a friend in boarding house, big boy o, that was cooking just half a tuber of yam and before you knew it, more than 30 boys had flocked around his corner, stylishly discussing football while checking when the yam will done, omo na so my guy bring down steaming pot of yam, removed his manhood and stuck it into boiling yam, guys just curse the guy and deserted his corner within seconds, calling him bad market. Na so my guy remove him thing and jejely ate his little yam alone. That sharp reflex in time of danger you dont learn it elsewhere! I rep FSTC Awka

What set ??
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by menix(m): 10:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
Owu hold boiz for skool..

One calabar boy just come up with going into the Home Economics Lab to move there sewing machine nd other valuables, say market dey..

As night prep time reach, we pursue the whole juniors reading towards the class close to the lab nd guyz enter from Roof loot the lab while the locked gate was still intact..

Sharply, we don find buyer sell off the loot share money..

But before u know the Navy guyz don start investigation com see yawa, everyone of us were caught, leave the beating for another day nd we were all paraded within the whole school on our boxers with our recovered loot on our head..

Some got suspension, some where expelled..

NNSS OJO 1999..

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Smartresult(f): 10:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
Skills to acquire before youth service NYSC
Delay in our educational system is evident, this is why graduate have for several month after graduation before going for the youth service cops. The term African time is not only evident in our social lives, even in our education system is evident, and this is why even our universities are not left behind. The fact the NYSC 2015 batch C is cancelled is not far fetch from the course of the 2015bv electioneering. But this is not the first time and I don’t think it is going to stop in next few years.
Most graduate are left stranded with no direction to follow , some want to seek for employment, some want to mcontinue reading
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by zantama05(m): 10:09pm On Oct 23, 2015
I remembered those days in boarding school where cooked food is that precious (touch not my annotated) . where only a best friend can afford to have half toast of spoon. very crazy angry grin

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by acenazt: 10:10pm On Oct 23, 2015
Nothing sweet like Solos. Mehhn i go skale fence go purchase indomie soak am enter ceiling chop only cos if one pesin see u everybody done see u as anybody wey see u go shout SOLOs!!!!!!!.

I fit remember wen guys enter Dinning store in d mid night tru ceiling. Dem tiff 8tubers yam n and 5 loaves of bread. As dem peel d yam begin boil am One guy Aliyu wey hunger don Finnish him papa just vex!!! Him shout guys MAKE WE SOAK THIS YAM NOW

12 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by bookorlah(f): 10:11pm On Oct 23, 2015
[quote author=adonbilivit post=39293983]u go dey sleep ontop bed for night person go just come flap u. before ur eye clear ur mattress don go. [/quote
infact, that was exactly what happened to me when i was in Jss1. so bad! can't forget that night.

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Uniqueness01(f): 10:11pm On Oct 23, 2015
Command Secondary School,Ipaja Lagos. Was hell....I had to leave after my Jss 1 cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 23, 2015
Mine was in Govt College Umuahia when there was an outbreak of Chicken pox in some sections of the school. The affected students after series of tests were quarintined in an old shack and somehow, I had a strong resistance to the illness so I was given the task to take their food to them from the pantry house. Halfway to the place where they were quarintined, I would stop under one big oak tree and open the warmer where the food was and help myself esp with the pieces of meat. I would get there and lie to them that the kitchen workers said scarcity of meat had hit the school so they should manage.

There was also this rumour about the man who founded our school "Rev Fr. Fisher". It was rumored that his ghost made appearances in the midnight moving around the school area esp an abandoned structure called the "Fisher Centre". I and my friend Chimezie took it upon ourselves to go there one night to bust or confirm the myth!

On our way to Fisher Centre, we bumped into someone wearing white and ran for our dear lives! Funny enough, the "ghost" was startled and ran the opposite direction. We were made to know the following morning during the morning assembly that the "Ghost" was actually one of the teachers known as Ete Uche a fiery English teacher who lived in the school compound and was going about routinely looking for night marauders or students who were in the habit of not observing "lights out"

Those days in secondary school was really fun.

9 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by adonbilivit: 10:11pm On Oct 23, 2015
LEGITLAYO:
Y'all be sharing wack stories here.

I attended command secondary school ipaja lagos. angry.
And the craziest shii I did out of all crazy things, was to slap a soldier.
Yea I slapped a soldier,
Before y'all think I'm a badass nigga.
It was actually a gross mistake.

I was skipping night prep then. And the hostel doors were locked. Those that attended comlag know murderless dormitory.

So an alarm was raised that soldiers had come to catch boys that were skipping prep.

As a sharp guy that I was, I quickly booked the nearest window.
The building was two stories, but we had deviced a way of climbing down without any injuries.

As I was about climbing down, I saw a classmate of mine below, he started whyning me telling me that he'll drag me down if I attempted to climb down from the window.

I had wanted to pee on his head, but it would have wasted my time and maybe I would have been caught.

I started climbing down without looking below.
I actually thought the crazy boy was still there,
Suddenly someone dragged my leg and I came crashing down.

In my anger I gave the dirtiest slap I would ever give anybody in this life.

Omg the face was so strong and bigger than my hand.

I knew very well it wasn't a boy's face.

Lo and behold.
I slapped a soldier.

The story of what happened to me that night is for another day.... grin grin.

motherless! chai! I miss ipaja sha

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by femi4: 10:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
slimzypink:
Just reminiscing on my boarding school dayz I am sure my school is the worst boarding school ever sad

I remember my boarding days in command secondary school apata ibadan, there was this girl that was pregnant... nobody knew she was pregnant she managed to conceal it. She got due for delivery then went to deliver it herself in the bush. She manged to cut the unbilical cord, then proceeded to deep the baby inside a well dugged ground she made earlier, with the hope of burying the baby, as she tried covering up the baby an hunter who had been in the bush viewing it all stopped her!!! It was then the story was leaked to the school, she got suspended!!!, I my self never knew this chick was pregnant, it took people by surprise..
you didn't tell us how you handled yours

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by acenazt: 10:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
Holuwakemmy16:
Shout out to those of us that went to day school and not boarding.
na school u go?

2 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Mznaett: 10:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
I dey cum back
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by femi4: 10:15pm On Oct 23, 2015
Uniqueness01:
Command Secondary School,Ipaja Lagos. Was hell....I had to leave after my Jss 1 cheesy
Anglican communion.... nice Bible

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by deewhone(f): 10:16pm On Oct 23, 2015
slimzypink:
Just reminiscing on my boarding school dayz I am sure my school is the worst boarding school ever sad

I remember my boarding days in command secondary school apata ibadan, there was this girl that was pregnant... nobody knew she was pregnant she managed to conceal it. She got due for delivery then went to deliver it herself in the bush. She manged to cut the unbilical cord, then proceeded to deep the baby inside a well dugged ground she made earlier, with the hope of burying the baby, as she tried covering up the baby an hunter who had been in the bush viewing it all stopped her!!! It was then the story was leaked to the school, she got suspended!!!, I my self never knew this chick was pregnant, it took people by surprise..
Similar case happened in ma skl, d girl was almost due 4 delivery b4 teachers noticed. Twas during inter-house sports(heats and final) she was selected 2 play discus, d girl was feeling dizzy, eventually, she fell down. She was rushed 2 d clinic and afterwards discovered she 7 months pregnant. People started voicing out how they noticed she put her hands into d cloth 2 cover d protruding belly. Some evn said she told her close pals 2 sit on d belly... She was expelled, we later heard twas evn a close relative that impregnated her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Holuwakemmy16(f): 10:17pm On Oct 23, 2015
No na ur papa house,see question mtchhhew
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 23, 2015
to the day students , you really missed mad funny at the boarding house.
during those days, when it seem boring , out of the blues two students will start up a fight, and We'd gather around them, clapping, making musical sounds with milk tin, urging them on to show their fighting skills. lol.

2 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by bookorlah(f): 10:17pm On Oct 23, 2015
HowAreYou:
grin..FGC Ikirun na in worst pass.. Al dose yeye seniors using juniors to form for dere girlfriends..God is watchin you wink

I lie-flat taya for D.Hall, early morning portion gan koderun!.. angry

To see food chop for D.Hall na anoda wahala: serve once, deeping, frying!! lipsrsealed .. Al of una wey suffer me enh!: Heady baba, O2, miracle Deris God oo

House master no lemi av rest, before pesin check on resumption day, bfre pesin lay bed, dress well for Inspection.. I suffer enh!lipsrsealed

SAP( suffering afta provision) na my enemy b dat.. grin

Anyways...I thank God for seein me tru...
I wuldnt av been what am I if not for those lessons I learnt dere

Long Live Fegikite
Long F.G.C Ikirun. grin grin

my dear, that school ehn!! went through hell.. if you didn't meet the first and second set, then you are lucky.
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by tunapawizzy: 10:19pm On Oct 23, 2015
HowAreYou:
grin..FGC Ikirun na in worst pass.. Al dose yeye seniors using juniors to form for dere girlfriends..God is watchin you wink

I lie-flat taya for D.Hall, early morning portion gan koderun!.. angry

To see food chop for D.Hall na anoda wahala: serve once, deeping, frying!! lipsrsealed .. Al of una wey suffer me enh!: Heady baba, O2, miracle Deris God oo

House master no lemi av rest, before pesin check on resumption day, bfre pesin lay bed, dress well for Inspection.. I suffer enh!lipsrsealed

SAP( suffering afta provision) na my enemy b dat.. grin

Anyways...I thank God for seein me tru...
I wuldnt av been what am I if not for those lessons I learnt dere

Long Live Fegikite
Long F.G.C Ikirun. grin grin
I know how u feel....what set
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by ajuwarhodes(f): 10:20pm On Oct 23, 2015
Intendy:

serious.
COMMANDO CSSJ.
present

All hail command secondary school jos,out standing among commands,distinguish In our environment, admire by majority, thanks to dynamic leadership, and self sacrificing staffs, God help us keep our vision friends, more success to attain,am proud of u command secondary school jos.I stand for excellence in everything I do...in academic performance I stand out...
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by timmycris(m): 10:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
I attended command day skul mokola ibadan! it was maddd

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by deewhone(f): 10:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
Stevano007:
I entered the car boot during open day and followed my parents home grin... come see skelewu dance back to school
hahahahaha, cracking ma ribs
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by ajuwarhodes(f): 10:23pm On Oct 23, 2015
Intendy:

Enough gist in CSSJ.

So much that I don't even know which one to tell...lol
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by slimzypink(f): 10:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
femi4:
you didn't tell us how you handled yours

I was actually the girl
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Fearcom(m): 10:27pm On Oct 23, 2015
During my time at command secondary school, Ipaja Lagos many crazy things happened. Many of the seniors banged each other in the bush at night or at the big auditorium situated at the entrance of the second gate of the school which at night was quite deserted. Three of them where actually caught doing a three some( two guys and a girl, whose dad later became a lipsrsealed) and they were paraded in front of the assembly. Of course, they were flogged mercilessly.
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
stole bournvita
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
stole bournvita and i was caught

2 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
command student full here o, went to CDSS OJO

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Emdee590(m): 10:31pm On Oct 23, 2015
Simitrendy:
[b]

Hmm.. Anglican Diocesan High School I hail o.

I remembered those useless scope I'll give my seniors

Senior Talib:- Simi how far, come gimme garri

Simi:- Senior Talib I've not cut my garri

Senior Talib:- u dey craze, I tot twas provisions like Biscuits, cornflakes and beverages they do cut now its garri.

EPISODE 2

TIROGO DAY its d day when there's no provisions for student, I mean all their provisions HV finished

Nah so my niggas go enter dining hall serve their EBA inside cup and soak with water for like seven hours until it turn to garri grin

EPISODE 3
My Chaplain go beat students that didn't pay tithes and offering.

The worstest day my bunkmate go do thanksgiving for chapel na so dem give am bowl so make people con donate money and thank God on his behalf

For d whole 390+ students Nah only one person wey come out and put #5 for the bowl for am.

I swear the bulging wey d guy collect from me he no go ever forget grin

EPISODE 4

Nah so I no go night prep classes.. Prefects con dey parole.... I con hide under roof Nah so I fall down from roof.... I be confirm crook. grin

EPISODE 5

I mess inside class I shift am to my to the guy seating beside me... The mumu guy con dey cry.

EPISODE 6

When I dey JSS2 Health Prefect talk say make we go assemble for morning piece of work.. na so I dey run enter school farm... Senior Oje Kolapo run follow me take me to Health Prefect them talk say make I wash toilet for d whole term... I catch health Prefect pressing phone... I talk say I go report am for chief boarding housemaster if he no reverse the judgment.

EPISODE 7

I no give senior garri.. Nah so d guy talk say make I go fetch water inside basket. and make d basket full grin

[/b]
Lol @ episode 5 and 6
You are truly badass
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 23, 2015
O i attended comlag ipaja...was mistaken for another person and ended up collecting abt 72 blala.....d amount of swear the guy received dat day am sure i t would b enough for him to even keep some as inheritance for his children..
2) or wen they brought my test script to d room 0/10 snr kunle aka neuros my skul fada ask me y....i told him it was because my seat mate refused to shw his work......i hanged that day......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

JAMB Officially Release CBT Registration 2017/18 Form - See Requirements / BSc/HND Dichotomy Has Been Removed - Adamu, Minister Of Education / Alvan Ikoku Hostel UNN After Heavy Rainfall Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.