Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School (46827 Views)

When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School / 13 Evils Of Boarding School, Why You Must Raise Your Children From Home / 10 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Ever Schooled In A Boarding School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Udobeamcity: 9:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
Rjt
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Simitrendy: 9:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
[b]

Hmm.. Anglican Diocesan High School I hail o.

I remembered those useless scope I'll give my seniors

Senior Talib:- Simi how far, come gimme garri

Simi:- Senior Talib I've not cut my garri

Senior Talib:- u dey craze, I tot twas provisions like Biscuits, cornflakes and beverages they do cut now its garri.

EPISODE 2

TIROGO DAY its d day when there's no provisions for student, I mean all their provisions HV finished

Nah so my niggas go enter dining hall serve their EBA inside cup and soak with water for like seven hours until it turn to garri grin

EPISODE 3
My Chaplain go beat students that didn't pay tithes and offering.

The worstest day my bunkmate go do thanksgiving for chapel na so dem give am bowl so make people con donate money and thank God on his behalf

For d whole 390+ students Nah only one person wey come out and put #5 for the bowl for am.

I swear the bulging wey d guy collect from me he no go ever forget grin

EPISODE 4

Nah so I no go night prep classes.. Prefects con dey parole.... I con hide under roof Nah so I fall down from roof.... I be confirm crook. grin

EPISODE 5

I mess inside class I shift am to my to the guy seating beside me... The mumu guy con dey cry.

EPISODE 6

When I dey JSS2 Health Prefect talk say make we go assemble for morning piece of work.. na so I dey run enter school farm... Senior Oje Kolapo run follow me take me to Health Prefect them talk say make I wash toilet for d whole term... I catch health Prefect pressing phone... I talk say I go report am for chief boarding housemaster if he no reverse the judgment.

EPISODE 7

I no give senior garri.. Nah so d guy talk say make I go fetch water inside basket. and make d basket full grin

EPISODE 8

Nah so I sneak out I go buy bread and suya, day guard Baba Gbeje Catch... I dey reason am say d man go take me to the housemaster or Principal Nah so d man collect half of d bread and suya and he talk say he no go report me... anytime I deg sneak out I go help d mab buy bread come grin

EPISODE 9

I no get SOP or Hymn book... I con tear the back of one guy SOP I wrap am with Story book.... i swear d day that idiot teacher called Mr Alade catch me... Nah so d man wan share SOP with me con discover say Nah storybook... cheesy the man report me to chaplain.. if u see d way chaplain flog me u go pity me.

EPISODE 10

One of my seniors called Doyin if he doesn't want to give people out of his bread... he will open d bread as if he wants to put butter inside it.... then he will burst his pimples inside d bread as butter cheesy

EPISODE 11

watch out for it on d next thread

[/b]

40 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Bobbystanley(m): 9:50pm On Oct 23, 2015
K
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by donbabade: 9:50pm On Oct 23, 2015
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by tiamiyukunle69(m): 9:50pm On Oct 23, 2015
Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Wabiaezoba(m): 9:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
what
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by TeGaTeGa1(m): 9:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
in case
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by deekaybeatz(m): 9:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
My boarding house wey be say if won beg person garri, he go spit inside am😂😂

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Ahmba: 9:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
The cooks refused to give us our stew for yam because our table's stew pot was washed late. Some peoeple ended up eating yam and butter that night while others went to bed hungry. cry

PS. We no dey carry provision for my secondary school

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Holuwakemmy16(f): 9:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
Shout out to those of us that went to day school and not boarding.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Emdee590(m): 9:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
Chibuhealth:
Incase of front page, let me know.... But I can't forget our girls hostel smelly toilet those days
That is the point my dear ! Some girls can dirty eheen . Even in my high school sef, girls hotels na war
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by nuelzy: 9:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
stealing a friends tea...milk and sugar... and made garri cake with it inside a class room's ceiling..

lolz...d dude cried to sleep..

olokomimbe!!!... nah so dem take do me nah...and e follow chop..
i dealt with all of dem one by one

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Wilson125(m): 9:55pm On Oct 23, 2015
for ma ss2 wey em just give us post, our blood dey hot

dat night after night prep, na so ah go form senior collect jss1 boy him mattress, ah no bin know say dis boy bin dey under vp( crazy monkey) care, the nxt morning for assembly, na d boi n vp come fetch me comot o, before all d student, both male n females, I was trashed n enuf yabbing nta ma body dat day.. na so em bring ma old torn mattress and asked me to return the bois mattress immediately assembly finish, shame wan me kil that day, of all d level wey ah dey tro, see as junior students wan kill body wit laff, ma guys yab ma life comot dat day for class..

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by kelvkings: 9:55pm On Oct 23, 2015
slimzypink:
Just reminiscing on my boarding school dayz I am sure my school is the worst boarding school ever sad

I remember my boarding days in command secondary school apata ibadan, there was this girl that was pregnant... nobody knew she was pregnant she managed to conceal it. She got due for delivery then went to deliver it herself in the bush. She manged to cut the unbilical cord, then proceeded to deep the baby inside a well dugged ground she made earlier, with the hope of burying the baby, as she tried covering up the baby an hunter who had been in the bush viewing it all stopped her!!! It was then the story was leaked to the school, she got suspended!!!, I my self never knew this chick was pregnant, it took people by surprise..
so ur saying d girl didn't go to class all thru,, or was dat hw ur uniforms wer soooo biggg... N y'all wer soo fatt dat u didn't knw she was pregnant. N she nor dey baf ? so wen una dey baf for girls hostel una nor see am ni ? People funny sha...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Taiwo20(m): 9:55pm On Oct 23, 2015
Chibuhealth:
Incase of front page, let me know.... But I can't forget our girls hostel smelly toilet those days

Ladies toilet been dirty from the days of Grandpa Noah to the days of Otunba Gadaffi

2 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Intendy: 9:55pm On Oct 23, 2015
ajuwarhodes:
I attended command secondary sch Jos,coming back with gist
serious.
COMMANDO CSSJ.
present

2 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 23, 2015
slimzypink:
Just reminiscing on my boarding school dayz I am sure my school is the worst boarding school ever sad

I remember my boarding days in command secondary school apata ibadan, there was this girl that was pregnant... nobody knew she was pregnant she managed to conceal it. She got due for delivery then went to deliver it herself in the bush. She manged to cut the unbilical cord, then proceeded to deep the baby inside a well dugged ground she made earlier, with the hope of burying the baby, as she tried covering up the baby an hunter who had been in the bush viewing it all stopped her!!! It was then the story was leaked to the school, she got suspended!!!, I my self never knew this chick was pregnant, it took people by surprise..
I want to believe it wasn't you *na joke I dey o*

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by mike404(m): 9:56pm On Oct 23, 2015
I REP LASMOCOL IGBOGBO

3 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by pman001(m): 9:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
i guess myn was the worst,u cant open ur provisions during the day cos both seniors and juniors will beg till its finished...plus midnight punishment...God na boss

3 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by bon2win: 9:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
Ahmba:
The cooks refused to give us our stew for yam because our stew pot was washed late. Some peoeple ended up eating yam and butter that night while others went to bed hungry. cry

PS. We no dey carry provision for my secondary school

You must have attended Logos International Secondary School (LOGISS). Imo State.

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by OmowumiJ(f): 9:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
Fetching water for some annoying seniors and dipping all sorts of dirty clothes in it (esp d ones in dah gutter!) grin chai

2 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by ogbiwa: 9:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
looking back now, boarding house was fun though it wasn't fun back then. I alwyas say it, my kids will definitely attend a boarding school cos the survival lessons you learn there will help for life.

It is in boarding house that you learn to accurately gauge the exact quantity of garri that when soaked for an exact duration will fill a given basin to the exact rim- you dont learn that much maths in class.

I once remember a friend in boarding house, big boy o, that was cooking just half a tuber of yam and before you knew it, more than 30 boys had flocked around his corner, stylishly discussing football while checking when the yam will done, omo na so my guy bring down steaming pot of yam, removed his manhood and stuck it into boiling yam, guys just curse the guy and deserted his corner within seconds, calling him bad market. Na so my guy remove him thing and jejely ate his little yam alone. That sharp reflex in time of danger you dont learn it elsewhere! I rep FSTC Awka

18 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by acenazt: 9:58pm On Oct 23, 2015
LEGITLAYO:
Y'all be sharing wack stories here.

I attended command secondary school ipaja lagos. angry.
And the craziest shii I did out of all crazy things, was to slap a soldier.
Yea I slapped a soldier,
Before y'all think I'm a badass nigga.
It was actually a gross mistake.

I was skipping night prep then. And the hostel doors were locked. Those that attended comlag know murderless dormitory.

So an alarm was raised that soldiers had come to catch boys that were skipping prep.

As a sharp guy that I was, I quickly booked the nearest window.
The building was two stories, but we had deviced a way of climbing down without any injuries.

As I was about climbing down, I saw a classmate of mine below, he started whyning me telling me that he'll drag me down if I attempted to climb down from the window.

I had wanted to pee on his head, but it would have wasted my time and maybe I would have been caught.

I started climbing down without looking below.
I actually thought the crazy boy was still there,
Suddenly someone dragged my leg and I came crashing down.

In my anger I gave the dirtiest slap I would ever give anybody in this life.

Omg the face was so strong and bigger than my hand.

I knew very well it wasn't a boy's face.

Lo and behold.
I slapped a soldier.

The story of what happened to me that night is for another day.... grin grin.

lmao cheiiii I sure say u No sleep that Night
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by HowAreYou(m): 9:59pm On Oct 23, 2015
grin..FGC Ikirun na in worst pass.. Al dose yeye seniors using juniors to form for dere girlfriends..God is watchin you wink

I lie-flat taya for D.Hall, early morning portion gan koderun!.. angry

To see food chop for D.Hall na anoda wahala: serve once, deeping, frying!! lipsrsealed .. Al of una wey suffer me enh!: Heady baba, O2, miracle Deris God oo

House master no lemi av rest, before pesin check on resumption day, bfre pesin lay bed, dress well for Inspection.. I suffer enh!lipsrsealed

SAP( suffering afta provision) na my enemy b dat.. grin

Anyways...I thank God for seein me tru...
I wuldnt av been what am I if not for those lessons I learnt dere

Long Live Fegikite
Long F.G.C Ikirun. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Johnnoo(m): 9:59pm On Oct 23, 2015
drnairalov:
boarding house students coul be stingy

i once begged my bunk mate to give me sugar

Me: Seun give me sugar

Seun: I cant my mummy counted it

Me, give me cabin biscuit

Seun: I cant My mummy counted it

feeling sad now cry cry

Me: ok give me Garri

Seun... sorry my mom counted the garri too..

i was shocked shocked

Hahahahahahaha
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Intendy: 10:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
ajuwarhodes:
I attended command secondary sch Jos,coming back with gist
Enough gist in CSSJ.
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by salveoP(m): 10:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
I remember how we used to eat double plates at d refectory, all d french leaves i took, all d ill fated chicken i killed, all those junior students i forced to wash ma boxers, all those love letters i used to write, all those times i would b in dormitory sleeping while others were at d chapel praying... miss those days shaa but i have to move on... ahead!! ahead!!!

6 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by menix(m): 10:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
This OP is an incredible Liar...

How can a small gal of secondary school get pregnant nd no one noticed.

Abii she lived in the Dorm for the 9 months.
She gave birth in the bush without screaming at her tender age.

OP is it a blind school that none could identify her protruding stomach.

OP lie mohammed is an apprentice where u are..

9 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by orobs93(m): 10:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
Me my bunk make was a bedwetting machine
D guy piss dey soak bed come dey drip 4 my body it was not easy bearing for some time

3 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by IamTheAlmighty(m): 10:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
Person shít inside him locker because hostel president no gree open door for am for midnight after hot watery beans that morning undecided

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by acenazt: 10:04pm On Oct 23, 2015
ogbiwa:
looking back now, boarding house was fun though it wasn't fun back then. I alwyas say it, my kids will definitely attend a boarding school cos the survival lessons you learn there will help for life.

It is in boarding house that you learn to accurately gauge the exact quantity of garri that when soaked for an exact duration will fill a given basin to the exact rim- you dont learn that much maths in class.

I once remember a friend in boarding house, big boy o, that was cooking just half a tuber of yam and before you knew it, more than 30 boys had flocked around his corner, stylishly discussing football while checking when the yam will done, omo na so my guy bring down steaming pot of yam, removed his manhood and stuck it into boiling yam, guys just curse the guy and deserted his corner within seconds, calling him bad market. Na so my guy remove him thing and jejely ate his little yam alone. That sharp reflex in time of danger you dont learn it elsewhere! I rep FSTC Awka
lmao. My own na one stingy! Guy named chinedu that guy go soak thick soaks. Him mama get big super market so him no dey lack correct provs but him get Phd for stingyness. If him soak him go waka go center of hostel shout who go chop?? As guys dey rush come him go spit inside the soaks. One dey him try dat tin One Bad guy wey name na ugochukwu been get Catarrh so him just draw all d catarrh spit am inside chinedu soaks. We laugh die dat day

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Ahmba: 10:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
bon2win:

You must have attended Logos International Secondary School (LOGISS). Imo State.

Nope. Holy Rosary College, Enugu

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Sidi Osho: Professor & VC At ABUAD, Then Demoted To A Dr. At OOU. Then Sacked / Is Lami Phillips Family The Owner Of Dowen College? / Identical Twins: Adegoke Taiye & Kehinde Graduate With First Class From UNIBADAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.