Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School (46836 Views)

When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School / 13 Evils Of Boarding School, Why You Must Raise Your Children From Home / 10 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Ever Schooled In A Boarding School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by x6blade(m): 6:38am On Oct 24, 2015
I remember drop ja ( board a taxi at night then tell him to park close to school fence we then pretend like we want to come down and pay before the driver blinks twice we don jump fence run). And chop ja (there was this meshai close to our sch, sometimes we won't even carry a dime we'll go there and sit in one dark corner then order indomie. After eating in our dark corner we then sit for like an hour the guy no dey even notice after like 15 people don chop pay Comot, then we just quietly stroll out, until one day he noticed us see pursuing with Suya knife na ) FGBC apo , Abj

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by ezigr8(m): 6:41am On Oct 24, 2015
Boarding house was fun...I mean fun. remembering certain crazy shit we did back then I just laugh of. GSS T-maje abuja I recall one base.
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by EugeneGee4(m): 6:46am On Oct 24, 2015
Yes am a full witness to this, during cold, u have no choice than to make ur own boiling ring. I did mine made a mistake, both tin touched and almost blew the hostel. Fgck forever in my memory

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by zainyola(f): 6:47am On Oct 24, 2015
slimzypink:
Just reminiscing on my boarding school dayz I am sure my school is the worst boarding school ever sad

I remember my boarding days in command secondary school apata ibadan, there was this girl that was pregnant... nobody knew she was pregnant she managed to conceal it. She got due for delivery then went to deliver it herself in the bush. She manged to cut the unbilical cord, then proceeded to deep the baby inside a well dugged ground she made earlier, with the hope of burying the baby, as she tried covering up the baby an hunter who had been in the bush viewing it all stopped her!!! It was then the story was leaked to the school, she got suspended!!!, I my self never knew this chick was pregnant, it took people by surprise..

Sleepless nights cause of "the man" that normally comes into girls hostel at mid night cry
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by omotayo9177: 6:51am On Oct 24, 2015
slimzypink:

I was actually the girl
Whch year did you finish from Command School, Apata? You should know the Odunaikes and Badejos.
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Icecomrade: 6:57am On Oct 24, 2015
I rep Fgck 2001, mehn the school was fun, It will sure remain positive in my mind #greatfedgocol#...[quote author=EugeneGee4 post=39300704][/quote]

That's cool. No other place like the great #FedGoColl#Kano. Anyone who never been there will never know.

I represent 1997 set. Lolz. I may have probably sent you to GZ or Babylon on an errand. Was in Niger house. Which house were you?

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by realjennyTuz: 6:59am On Oct 24, 2015
Seculent:
I never attended boarding schuool. undecided
u really missed alot

2 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by blazers007: 7:00am On Oct 24, 2015
duduade:

Nigerian Navy Secondary School. ... which of the locations...? I went to the one in Lasgidi... Please don't tell me your own na Abeokuta.. I know those guys can be mean...

Yeah I attended NNSS Abeokuta. But I wld rather use d word tough, not mean. grin
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 24, 2015
haha, so much funny stories but if any of u guys attended command sec skul kaduna boarding. Then u will knw shit happens in life.
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 24, 2015
when i was still in secondary school i forgot my food flask and returned to d class wat i saw was shocking i met d senoir prefect dancing skelewu on d school player's lap
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by HowAreYou(m): 7:07am On Oct 24, 2015
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by HowAreYou(m): 7:08am On Oct 24, 2015
shegspearl:

Which set?
14/15
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Intendy: 7:22am On Oct 24, 2015
ajuwarhodes:

All hail command secondary school jos,out standing among commands,distinguish In our environment, admire by majority, thanks to dynamic leadership, and self sacrificing staffs, God help us keep our vision friends, more success to attain,am proud of u command secondary school jos.I stand for excellence in everything I do...in academic performance I stand out...
pls kindly reply your pm.thanks
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by fairygeh(f): 7:26am On Oct 24, 2015
Dottore:
@op this thread would have been more interesting if you didn't start with a very incredulous story line. I'm sure the mod pushed it to FP not because the post is worth it but because he wants to see if any one is as bewildered as he is.
The possibility of a teenage secondary school girl being pregnant for 9 months without her fellow students knowing especially her house mates in the dormitory.
The possibility of the same teenage girl playing a self midwife role to deliver a baby in the bush and almost succeeded in burying the baby before a hunter stopped her.

Chai all these lies you are sharing have even made me to forget the real life share worthy experiences that took place in my secondary school days.
Imagine the lies
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by handsome86(m): 7:33am On Oct 24, 2015
When I was in boarding school cos of the high level of begging by the seniors I moved my provision to my house master's house without knowing my house master Don convert to my senior too when I no dey he go begin the shark my provision but I no fit ask am cos na family man. I was left with no choice but to move my provision back to dormitory. Government college umuahia click like
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by mrnigeria(m): 7:36am On Oct 24, 2015
JayRise:
The funniest moments I had while in boarding school were in the boys hostel bathroom. Come and see guys comparing sizes of P.nis every morning. We always called people funny names according to the size of their 'thing'. Guys with smaller 'things' had to bath with their boxers on to avoid the embarrassment. Shout out to my guys from f.s.t.c. Yaba. I dey hail o
I hail oh... Only the best is god enough
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by chamboy(m): 7:38am On Oct 24, 2015
slimzypink:
Just reminiscing on my boarding school dayz I am sure my school is the worst boarding school ever sad

I remember my boarding days in command secondary school apata ibadan, there was this girl that was pregnant... nobody knew she was pregnant she managed to conceal it. She got due for delivery then went to deliver it herself in the bush. She manged to cut the unbilical cord, then proceeded to deep the baby inside a well dugged ground she made earlier, with the hope of burying the baby, as she tried covering up the baby an hunter who had been in the bush viewing it all stopped her!!! It was then the story was leaked to the school, she got suspended!!!, I my self never knew this chick was pregnant, it took people by surprise..
purple house Girl, ss3 year 2000 during lt Col banjiram's time
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by amosamali(m): 7:44am On Oct 24, 2015
LEGITLAYO:
Y'all be sharing wack stories here.

I attended command secondary school ipaja lagos. angry.
And the craziest shii I did out of all crazy things, was to slap a soldier.
Yea I slapped a soldier,
Before y'all think I'm a badass nigga.
It was actually a gross mistake.

I was skipping night prep then. And the hostel doors were locked. Those that attended comlag know murderless dormitory.

So an alarm was raised that soldiers had come to catch boys that were skipping prep.

As a sharp guy that I was, I quickly booked the nearest window.
The building was two stories, but we had deviced a way of climbing down without any injuries.

As I was about climbing down, I saw a classmate of mine below, he started whyning me telling me that he'll drag me down if I attempted to climb down from the window.

I had wanted to pee on his head, but it would have wasted my time and maybe I would have been caught.

I started climbing down without looking below.
I actually thought the crazy boy was still there,
Suddenly someone dragged my leg and I came crashing down.

In my anger I gave the dirtiest slap I would ever give anybody in this life.

Omg the face was so strong and bigger than my hand.

I knew very well it wasn't a boy's face.

Lo and behold.
I slapped a soldier.

The story of what happened to me that night is for another day.... grin grin.

Mr.Joseph...
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by tolababa(m): 7:45am On Oct 24, 2015
I rep FGC Idoani can't forget the day when wen guys threw short axe to one another #EastSide VS #WestSide

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by chamboy(m): 7:47am On Oct 24, 2015
kelvkings:
so ur saying d girl didn't go to class all thru,, or was dat hw ur uniforms wer soooo biggg... N y'all wer soo fatt dat u didn't knw she was pregnant. N she nor dey baf ? so wen una dey baf for girls hostel una nor see am ni ? People funny sha...
it actually happened my friend, am a witness to it

Her friends probably know about it. The gist we heard is that her cousin was responsible for the belle
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by chamboy(m): 7:49am On Oct 24, 2015
menix:
This OP is an incredible Liar...

How can a small gal of secondary school get pregnant nd no one noticed.

Abii she lived in the Dorm for the 9 months.
She gave birth in the bush without screaming at her tender age.

OP is it a blind school that none could identify her protruding stomach.

OP lie mohammed is an apprentice where u are..
shut up der it actually happen..,
I can remember vividly

If u don't believe Goan hug transformer mumu
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by chamboy(m): 7:53am On Oct 24, 2015
oniru4real:
I remember tht story . Command secondary school ibadan . Tht was my school. ....
Tell them ooo Year 2000/2001 set
Commandant - Lt Col Banjiram
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by chamboy(m): 7:59am On Oct 24, 2015
Luckylife:
See be very careful the type of lies u use here, haba! Who do u really think are in this NL? Must u lie because u are a girl or u want to make front page by forc by lies.
shut up gerrout shit

You don't know nothing
Just because u didn't experience stuffs in life doesn't mean it didn't happen

the girl then was in Purple House, she delivered the baby in a bush at the back of the hostel

Year 2000/2001 set ss3
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Cyberfavour(m): 8:04am On Oct 24, 2015
houseoftuition1:
which set were you? I was 2003 grad set. Did you hear of labush?

No sir.
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by ahmedox(m): 8:05am On Oct 24, 2015
mine was Unity School Ejigbo buh we call it United State of Elewon (if u know what Dat means ).
I remembered when a guy sleeping on d top bunk was bedwetting and d senior below him was licking it unknowingly. When d senior woke up to realise what was happening.........
There was dis guy Dat was sleepwalking all d way from hostel till he got to d gate, only d gateman was able to stop him after serious flogging......
Boys bad gan! A flock of sheep entered d hostel and d boys declared a party immediately tagged "everybody's birthday"
Lemme take a break

2 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Cyberfavour(m): 8:12am On Oct 24, 2015
this is is quite similar to #secschoolinnigeria
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 24, 2015
Simitrendy:
[b]

Hmm.. Anglican Diocesan High School I hail o.

I remembered those useless scope I'll give my seniors

Senior Talib:- Simi how far, come gimme garri

Simi:- Senior Talib I've not cut my garri

Senior Talib:- u dey craze, I tot twas provisions like Biscuits, cornflakes and beverages they do cut now its garri.

EPISODE 2

TIROGO DAY its d day when there's no provisions for student, I mean all their provisions HV finished

Nah so my niggas go enter dining hall serve their EBA inside cup and soak with water for like seven hours until it turn to garri grin

EPISODE 3
My Chaplain go beat students that didn't pay tithes and offering.

The worstest day my bunkmate go do thanksgiving for chapel na so dem give am bowl so make people con donate money and thank God on his behalf

For d whole 390+ students Nah only one person wey come out and put #5 for the bowl for am.

I swear the bulging wey d guy collect from me he no go ever forget grin

EPISODE 4

Nah so I no go night prep classes.. Prefects con dey parole.... I con hide under roof Nah so I fall down from roof.... I be confirm crook. grin

EPISODE 5

I mess inside class I shift am to my to the guy seating beside me... The mumu guy con dey cry.

EPISODE 6

When I dey JSS2 Health Prefect talk say make we go assemble for morning piece of work.. na so I dey run enter school farm... Senior Oje Kolapo run follow me take me to Health Prefect them talk say make I wash toilet for d whole term... I catch health Prefect pressing phone... I talk say I go report am for chief boarding housemaster if he no reverse the judgment.

EPISODE 7

I no give senior garri.. Nah so d guy talk say make I go fetch water inside basket. and make d basket full grin

EPISODE 8

Nah so I sneak out I go buy bread and suya, day guard Baba Gbeje Catch... I dey reason am say d man go take me to the housemaster or Principal Nah so d man collect half of d bread and suya and he talk say he no go report me... anytime I deg sneak out I go help d mab buy bread come grin

EPISODE 9

I no get SOP or Hymn book... I con tear the back of one guy SOP I wrap am with Story book.... i swear d day that idiot teacher called Mr Alade catch me... Nah so d man wan share SOP with me con discover say Nah storybook... cheesy the man report me to chaplain.. if u see d way chaplain flog me u go pity me.

EPISODE 10

One of my seniors called Doyin if he doesn't want to give people out of his bread... he will open d bread as if he wants to put butter inside it.... then he will burst his pimples inside d bread as butter cheesy

EPISODE 11

watch out for it on d next thread

[/b]

Which Anglican School
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by amosamali(m): 8:21am On Oct 24, 2015
Have you ever been punished for absolutely nothing before?
Well if You attended COMLAG,I.e Command secondary School Ipaja,Lagos..)You'll understand....
Everyday in COMLAG is an adventure..so many stories to tell..
1. I can still remember vividly well when I was in ss3,soldiers just came to the class and took all the boys to the field for seriousss punishment....guess OUR OFFENCE...well our offence was" we were looking at them (the soldiers)"...punished us for no reason
2. In ss1 I was late for afternoon prep and there was beans (my schl father's beans..my schl father was a prefect,so often time prefect take food to the dormitory) in our room and my friend (room mate) was still dressing so he begged me to wait for him,so I decided to wait,as I was waiting I was using style to eat my school father's beans and all of a sudden a soldier just entered the room ghen ghen...and that was how I couldn't talk nor cry,my mouth was full of beans...that guy pieces my back..may God punish 4*4 (we nicknamed the soldier 4*4) chai..
3. So there was this girl in Jss2 who doesn't like me at all,she was not even the class captain oo,but she wrote names of noise makers and included my name...just imagine only me from my crew..so who was I talking with?...she just wrote the names of all the people she hated shaaaa...what saved me that day was she wrote a boy's name and the boy was not even in school,he was sick and at home.....that was how the soldier cancelled the noise maker's list...actually God saved that girl she left after that term (I was the class captain the following term)...

But as a bad guy I often took advantage of my seniors in every slightest opprtunity.

3 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by menix(m): 8:24am On Oct 24, 2015
chamboy:
shut up der it actually happen..,
I can remember vividly

If u don't believe Goan hug transformer mumu

Go tell ur fada to shut up, ediot!!

U can only use that word cous u hiding behind a system..
U just anoda manure seeking soil..

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by ibolomo(m): 8:27am On Oct 24, 2015
Icecomrade:

It's very simple.
1. Get a peak milk can and a tommato can.
2. Use a tin cutter to remove top and bottom
3. Put the Tommato can which is smaller. inside the the peak milk.
4. Get either a mattress foam or cut out a slippers foam and fix it in the gap between the bigger and smaller can to suspend and prevent the cans from touching each other.
5. Rip open top edge of each of the can and tie a wire. One as negative and the other as positive.
You have a heater done. Put it into a bucket oof water and connect to an electricity it will drop the entire current in the house and boil your water in 5mins.

Kano used to be very cold yet
We were not allowed to take boiling ring into the hostel, even though we smuggle it in. We improvised this which was more efficient and time saving .

Nobody cared about a conventional boiling ring except we want to cook our smuggled food

wow. . . One of the biggest motivators of geniuses is questioning authority. Nice work. But what do you mean by 'dropping' the whole house current? that's pretty badasĀ§
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Rhemmymatician(m): 8:42am On Oct 24, 2015
VenusBetty:
command student full here o, went to CDSS OJO
What set?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Sidi Osho: Professor & VC At ABUAD, Then Demoted To A Dr. At OOU. Then Sacked / Is Lami Phillips Family The Owner Of Dowen College? / Identical Twins: Adegoke Taiye & Kehinde Graduate With First Class From UNIBADAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.