Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

How Do You Woo A Church Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Woo A Church Girl? (1828 Views)

Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. / If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! / How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Woo A Church Girl? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 23, 2015
There's a girl that I met a long time ago. And recently i started developing an interest for her, but she is the type that goes religious easily.
u no dat kind tin wey church pple dey do wey go make u look like bad person..... grin m also a christian (freestyle) cheesy

or do i nid to join her church choir? grin

Or i shud start speaking in tongues just to impress her? grin
Re: How Do You Woo A Church Girl? by francoray(m): 8:34pm On Oct 23, 2015
Very simple, by reciting john 3:16
Re: How Do You Woo A Church Girl? by chocolateme(f): 8:34pm On Oct 23, 2015
Babe the bible said that i should knock on your door and it shall be opened, that I should seek u and I shall find u, that I should call on u and u will answer so babe give me ur number to call u.
If she declines, tell her that the kingdom suffereth violence and only the violence take yh it by force. Lift her up, carry her and run.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Woo A Church Girl? by amnesty7: 8:35pm On Oct 23, 2015
Get the right bait, at the right time, and the fish is yours. No more, no less.
Re: How Do You Woo A Church Girl? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 23, 2015
Bible should be your weapon.
Re: How Do You Woo A Church Girl? by TheMainMan: 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
be a church guy.. And after U get her.. Dont change forever.. Simple!..
Re: How Do You Woo A Church Girl? by DuchessLily(f): 8:40pm On Oct 23, 2015
Luke1001:
There's a girl that I met a long time ago. And recently i started developing an interest for her, but she is the type that goes religious easily.
u no dat kind tin wey church pple dey do wey go make u look like bad person..... grin m also a christian (freestyle) cheesy

If she is a TRUE church girl; and ur intentions are good, then u have to go through CHRIST to get her. Draw nigh Christ and she will draw nigh u grin

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Woo A Church Girl? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
chocolateme:
Babe the bible said that to should knock on your door and it shall be opened, that I should seek u and I shall find u, that I should call on u and u will answer so babe give me ur Nnee to call u.
If she declines, tell her that the kingdom suffereth violence and only the violence take yh it by force. Lift her up, carry her and run.
undecided And when she shouts rape,what should he say?That the lord said be fruitful and multiplyundecided

1 Like

Re: How Do You Woo A Church Girl? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
chocolateme:
Babe the bible said that to should knock on your door and it shall be opened, that I should seek u and I shall find u, that I should call on u and u will answer so babe give me ur Nnee to call u.
u b hitman..... grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Woo A Church Girl? by Rukkydelta(f): 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
God needs your soul so please repent
Re: How Do You Woo A Church Girl? by bossOD: 8:55pm On Oct 23, 2015
just leave the poor girl alone to go to heaven, because for sure u just want sex from her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Woo A Church Girl? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2015
bossOD:
just leave the poor girl alone to go to heaven, because for sure u just want sex from her.
so na me no wan go heaven?
Re: How Do You Woo A Church Girl? by Sanmel(f): 9:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
bossOD:
cheesy He might have good intentions though
Re: How Do You Woo A Church Girl? by 9jaboi8701(m): 9:09pm On Oct 23, 2015
Very simple. Just tell her the demons Jesus cast out from the pigs has been following ur ancestors and they av past it onto you that you need special deliverance. Period!
Re: How Do You Woo A Church Girl? by jamex93(m): 9:19pm On Oct 23, 2015
hahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahah

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i don laf forget waitin i want talk o
Re: How Do You Woo A Church Girl? by jamex93(m): 9:21pm On Oct 23, 2015
chocolateme:
Babe the bible said that i should knock on your door and it shall be opened, that I should seek u and I shall find u, that I should call on u and u will answer so babe give me ur number to call u.

hahahahaha

wat if u r d lady, wat will b ur reactions
Re: How Do You Woo A Church Girl? by chocolateme(f): 9:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
jamex93:

hahahahaha

wat if u r d lady, wat will b ur reactions
i will reply " her behind me ur som of of hades for my eyed shall not nehold evil, I am not of this world and I shall resist the devil and he shall flee from me
Re: How Do You Woo A Church Girl? by bossOD: 9:55pm On Oct 23, 2015
Luke1001:

so na me no wan go heaven?

my brother you guys are from a different world, light and darkness can not go together.

don't even tell me u want to start church becos of her, cos it does not work that way.
Re: How Do You Woo A Church Girl? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
Luke1001:

Join the church choir
Or join one church department
Re: How Do You Woo A Church Girl? by jamex93(m): 10:17pm On Oct 23, 2015
chocolateme:
i will reply " her behind me ur som of of hades for my eyed shall not nehold evil, I am not of this world and I shall resist the devil and he shall flee from me

Lolx
Re: How Do You Woo A Church Girl? by cosby02(m): 11:35pm On Oct 23, 2015
If it's imperative
Re: How Do You Woo A Church Girl? by Nobody: 3:10am On Oct 24, 2015
chocolateme:
and then he will say,
Let all women remain in silence. grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Woo A Church Girl? by Nobody: 4:09am On Oct 24, 2015
today is my birthday.... Oya nl dash me likes
Re: How Do You Woo A Church Girl? by Luckygurl(f): 5:04am On Oct 24, 2015
grin grin
LWKMD
Re: How Do You Woo A Church Girl? by Kingsley1000(m): 5:25am On Oct 24, 2015
BORROW HER PEN/BIBLE OR ANY CHRISTAIN BOOK SHE'S HOLDING TO RETURN IT 2MORO

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Break-up Letter Goes Viral / What Do You Do If She Refuses To Go After A One Night Stand? / Women Say These 14 Things And Probably Don’t Mean It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.