Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! (6736 Views)

Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo / Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. / After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! by ALLCONCERN: 9:30pm On Jan 06, 2017
Okay.. I should probably go straight to the point here.
Do u know there are things u're not supposed to do or say when trying to sweep a girl off her feet? Ive compiled them below. Enjoy.

1. “Tell me about yourself”
Dude..its not an interview.. Instead, ask direct questions that
improve the convo than leaving her to do all the talking.

2. Forget all these pick-up lines.
I don't mean you shouldn't compliment her.. How can you tell a girl:
"the spaces between your fingers were made so that mine will fit in”
Did u smoke expired weed? Step up, man.

3. Pls guys..don't assault her with calls and texts. give her some air. don't be clingy.

4. Be real with yourself. Don’t do things u cant afford just because you wanna impress her.. Do ur best.. If she loves u, she wont need u to go extra mile.

5. Lets assume uv'e done the whole dribbling and the ball is finally in her court, leave it there. Step back bro. If she’s into you, she’ll let you know sooner, and if she isn't, it’s okay to ask. n if she rejects ur proposal, dude, move on. There are billions of wonderful girls around the world to choose from.
Source: http://www.onyitex.com/2017/01/if-you-woo-girl-without-reading-this_5.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 06, 2017

I so hate this.
And then the next thing is;
"Your likes and dislikes,
hobbies and favorite colour...blah blah blah"

It just goes downhill from there.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 06, 2017
colik:

I so hate this.

has any guy asked you such?

1 Like

Re: If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! by Kalatium(m): 9:43pm On Jan 06, 2017
colik:

I so hate this.

It has been proven countless times that you girls never want this kind of questions but the problems is that nice guys will never stop asking you this

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 06, 2017
you're preaching to the choir bro...

Next please

1 Like

Re: If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 06, 2017
2kaybiel:

has any guy asked you such?
Yes! Countless times.

2 Likes

Re: If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! by unapapadeycraze: 10:09pm On Jan 06, 2017
the truth is, there is no manual to please a lady. pleasing a lady is relative. what works for silifa might not work for sandra. like that assault with calls, some ladies love to be assaulted with calls. some ladies don't like text message, they want you to call.

i agree with your other points.

6 Likes

Re: If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! by thesuave10(m): 10:53pm On Jan 06, 2017
colik:

I so hate this.

Favorite sex position? grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 06, 2017
thesuave10:

Favorite sex position? grin cheesy
You're so silly. cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! by thesuave10(m): 10:58pm On Jan 06, 2017
colik:

You're so silly. cheesy

You're so naughty tongue

1 Like

Re: If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 06, 2017
thesuave10:

You're so naughty tongue
I'm really not. I don't have a favorite position anyway.

1 Like

Re: If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! by thesuave10(m): 11:20pm On Jan 06, 2017
colik:

I'm really not.
I don't have a favorite position anyway.

We all do. That one popped into your head. That's the one wink tongue

2 Likes

Re: If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! by Jodha(f): 11:26pm On Jan 06, 2017
Op you're wrong some of us (ladies) like the clingy type, keep pestering so we'll be like 'this guy to dey worry me' and brag about it to our friends, he should persevere for let's say a year and we'll accept grin

1 Like

Re: If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 06, 2017
thesuave10:

We all do. That one popped into your head. That's the one wink tongue
Still nothing.

1 Like

Re: If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! by Synord(m): 11:32pm On Jan 06, 2017
Op , if u like ask am

Where was she born and wet in she eat for last year ending..

Onece their is

1 Like

Re: If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! by Gofwane(m): 11:33pm On Jan 06, 2017
Op, now that you have list out the things we shouldn't do, can you list the ones we were supposed to say?

3 Likes

Re: If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! by emryxleena(m): 11:34pm On Jan 06, 2017
Jodha:
Op you're wrong some of us (ladies) like the clingy type, keep pestering so we'll be like 'this guy to dey worry me' and brag about it to our friends, he should persevere for let's say a year and we'll accept grin

u think a reasonable guy will hang in for a year?

1 Like

Re: If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! by Bankalert(m): 11:38pm On Jan 06, 2017
colik:
Still nothing.
i bet u lyk the butterfly position

1 Like

Re: If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! by knightsson: 11:43pm On Jan 06, 2017
colik:

I so hate this.

What then stops you from taking charge of the convo with the guy, or is it the sole prerogative of a man to lead a convo why a woman respond?

2 Likes

Re: If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! by Jodha(f): 11:43pm On Jan 06, 2017
[color=#006600][/color] y not of cause he will, to show he's patient
emryxleena:

u think a reasonable guy will hang in for a year?

1 Like

Re: If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! by knightsson: 11:46pm On Jan 06, 2017
Gofwane:
Op, now that you have list out the things we shouldn't do, can you list the ones we were supposed to say?

@allconcern this is for you.
you shouldn't only speak out a problem, its imperative you also come up with a solution. if you can't, then you re wack.

1 Like

Re: If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! by knightsson: 11:50pm On Jan 06, 2017
Jodha:

small girl, stop leaving in dream land at the emboldened.
only a foolish guy and who doesn't know his worth and probably also have nothing tangible to offer the girl or life entirely would spend even 1 month wooing a girl when there are countless girls by the sidelines waiting for a guy that will asked her to be his gf.

2 Likes

Re: If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 06, 2017
knightsson:

What then stops you from taking charge of the convo with the guy, or is it the sole prerogative of a man to lead a convo why a woman respond?
A conversation is a two-way thing so I wouldn't just sit back and watch while the guy does all the work...
My point is ;guys shouldn't make the girl feel like she's answering a questionnaire.
It's exhausting.

1 Like

Re: If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 06, 2017
Bankalert:
i bet u lyk the butterfly position
Abi caterpillar position. cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! by knightsson: 11:51pm On Jan 06, 2017
@divay22 go and sleep, its dark already.

1 Like

Re: If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! by Divay22(f): 11:53pm On Jan 06, 2017
knightsson:
@divay22 go and sleep, its dark already.
LOL...
I am a night crawler o...
Tag along let's crawl together cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! by Jodha(f): 11:55pm On Jan 06, 2017
I was exaggerating up there, guys like you end up to be woman beaters, if you know you don't have patience and do not love a girl dearly y bother chyke her
knightsson:

small girl, stop leaving in dream land at the emboldened.
only a foolish guy and who doesn't know his worth and probably also have nothing tangible to offer the girl or life entirely would spend even 1 month wooing a girl when there are countless girls by the sidelines waiting for a guy that will asked her to be his gf.
[quote author=knightsson post=52598160]

1 Like

Re: If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! by knightsson: 11:57pm On Jan 06, 2017
colik:

A conversation is a two-way thing so I wouldn't just sit back and watch while the guy does all the work...
My point is ;guys shouldn't make the girl feel like she's answering a questionnaire.
It's exhausting.

sadly, today's girls prefers to answer questions than to ask because majority are so low in brain that they can't contribute meaningfully in a convo with a guy. except they re talking about her hair, nails, lipstick, etc. seriously, girls are brain dead, majority, not all, only few are exempted. example of this are some Nairaland girls, you see them on Nairaland jumping from one thread to another dropping post upon posts, you ask for their digits and they give you, you take them to whatsapp, start a chat and expect from them what you have witnessed about them on Nairaland, never a dull moment chat, but what do you get from her instead, she can't be in a private chat with you for more than 20mins without the guy start feeling bored. Its dishearten mehn!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! by knightsson: 11:59pm On Jan 06, 2017
Jodha:
I was exaggerating up there, guys like you end up to be woman beaters, if you know you don't have patience and do not love a girl dearly y bother chyke her

woman beater? lol

please say something else, this doesn't in anyway relates to the discuss on ground and the points I raised.

1 Like

Re: If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! by knightsson: 12:00am On Jan 07, 2017
Divay22:
LOL...
I am a night crawler o...
Tag along let's crawl together cheesy

I am a flirt, we might be unable to tally along, except you want to flirt also, just a little of it won't kill you.

1 Like

Re: If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 07, 2017
knightsson:

sadly, today's girls prefers to answer questions than to ask because majority are so low in brain that they can't contribute meaningfully in a convo with a guy. except they re talking about her hair, nails, lipstick, etc. seriously, girls are brain dead, majority, not all, only few are exempted. example of this are some Nairaland girls, you see them on Nairaland jumping from one thread to another dropping post upon posts, you ask for their digits and they give you, you take them to whatsapp, start a chat and expect from them what you have witnessed about them on Nairaland, never a dull moment chat, but what do you get from her instead, she can't be in a private chat with you for more than 20mins without the guy start feeling bored. Its dishearten mehn!
I understand...I am glad you said some girls and not all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! by Cholls(m): 12:02am On Jan 07, 2017
Gofwane:

my brother one of the things I like to use in conversational tactics is: "Tell me a secret."

It intiates and deepens rapport as well as giving you a clue to her mindset in "reading" the secret.

A woman who will tell you a sexual secret is not thinking about sports.

Be ready to counter or to ante-up with a secret of your own.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread / Masturbation Or Patronizing Of Prostitutes, Which Is Safer And Better As A Guy. / My Neighbor Is Cheating On Her Husband- Should I Tell Her Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.