Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here (57039 Views)

Man Post Pictures After Having Sex With His Female Partner / Post Pictures Of Your Valentine's Gift / This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 24, 2015
joseph1832:
LOL. You sly dame... Remember, I know what you did last summer. wink

I'll show you mine if you show me yours tongue

Huh?
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by tosyne2much(m): 9:18am On Oct 24, 2015
I will post mine now. brb cool
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 24, 2015
baba11:
*******coversface ******
******runouttathread*******
*******Entermarket*************************** grin grin grin grin cool
come back here doubting Thomas, I av taken down my pix
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by Aminat508(f): 9:22am On Oct 24, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by joseph1832(m): 9:24am On Oct 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I'll show you mine if you show me yours tongue

Huh?
You haven't seen the movie?, ladies first anyway, except of course if you aint a lady....

Aminat508:
cheesy cheesy
Amina show your pishure abeg! No dey smile for here! tongue
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by mirexxx(f): 9:25am On Oct 24, 2015
pls guys click on d link below smiley
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 24, 2015
lagmostkuit:

So u want to tell me that u dint use eye liner?
Let Farano keep deceiving herself.....she go tell me whether brazier dey cover my eyes ni...
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by Aminat508(f): 9:26am On Oct 24, 2015
joseph1832 Did u get it? Removed
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by joseph1832(m): 9:26am On Oct 24, 2015
mirexxx:
pls guys click on d link below smiley
I'll make you a deal, show what you look like and I'll click the link, or perhaps may be I'll doink the dink. If you know what I mean. Lol.
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by joseph1832(m): 9:28am On Oct 24, 2015
Aminat508 abeg show your pinshure joor! grin
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by Aminat508(f): 9:31am On Oct 24, 2015
joseph1832:
Aminat508 abeg show your pinshure joor! grin
done check my Dp tongue grin
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by naijaboiy: 9:31am On Oct 24, 2015
Okay I came late...but I hope the trend of monstrous displays are still on. smiley
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by goodfornothing(m): 9:33am On Oct 24, 2015
farano:
Ladies share your no make-up pictures here. Let those pics fly! Happy weekend darlings!

Mine below cool
Are you advertising yourself? Your colour is ok but you're FAR FAR FAR away from beautiful
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 24, 2015
Aminat508:
make up no dey that 1
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by MrCork: 9:34am On Oct 24, 2015
farano:
Ladies share your no make-up pictures here. Let those pics fly! Happy weekend darlings!

Mine below cool

angry

1 Like

Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 24, 2015
[size=14pt]The beautiful ones are not yet born [/size] cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by Aminat508(f): 9:35am On Oct 24, 2015
shiizzy:
make up no dey that 1
#teamNatural sad
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 24, 2015
goodfornothing:

Are you advertising yourself? Your colour is ok but you're FAR FAR FAR away from beautiful
that's harsh...not suprised though..ur moniker says all about u
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by farano(f): 9:36am On Oct 24, 2015
Thowbie7:
Let Farano keep deceiving herself.....she go tell me whether brazier dey cover my eyes ni...
hmmm
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by MrCork: 9:37am On Oct 24, 2015
[sup][/sup,
farano:

Mine below cool

..u aint lightskin but..sexxxxy kissable edible suga chewin gum lips!! (PASS MARK..YOU PASS) angry

1 Like

Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by joseph1832(m): 9:38am On Oct 24, 2015
Aminat508:
Without make up oh! I dey see lipstick and eye shadow.
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 24, 2015
farano:
hmmm what about this?
I can see makeup. Don't you know what 'no make up' means?
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by Aminat508(f): 9:40am On Oct 24, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
haaha jack too harsh
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 24, 2015
Hannysmilez come and post yours cheesy tongue tongue
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 24, 2015
joseph1832:
You haven't seen the movie?, ladies first anyway, except of course if you aint a lady....

Amina show your pishure abeg! No dey smile for here! tongue

Of course I've seen that slasher movie, I guess I just don't see the correlation with this. Le shrug.

No I'm not a lady. So now how do we proceed, gentleman?
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 24, 2015
Aminat508:
haaha jack too harsh
lol. I'm not trying to be harsh. But you no see make up for the pic? Lol
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by Aminat508(f): 9:42am On Oct 24, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
lol. I'm not trying to be harsh. But you no see make up for the pic? Lol
lolz
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by farano(f): 9:43am On Oct 24, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Your eyes are deceiving u then tongue
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by Hannysmilez(f): 9:44am On Oct 24, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Hannysmilez come and post yours cheesy tongue tongue
My face scares me,not to talk of you guys.
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by farano(f): 9:45am On Oct 24, 2015
MrCork:
[sup][/sup,

..u aint lightskin but..sexxxxy kissable edible suga chewin gum lips!! (PASS MARK..YOU PASS) angry
angry tongue
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by joseph1832(m): 9:47am On Oct 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Of course I've seen that slasher movie, I guess I just don't see the correlation with this. Le shrug.

No I'm not a lady. So now how do we proceed, gentleman?
Never mind the correlation. Oh really, I'm curious to know what you are then, and so you know, I'm not a gentleman, and in case you want to ask what I am, I'll have you know I'm a nobleman. grin

So how do we proceed, we proceed by you replying your pm. gringringrin
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by dharay99: 9:47am On Oct 24, 2015
farano:
hmmm what about this?
upload a pic†ure wi†hou† make-up
Na breast yhu dey show....oqini. angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (34) (Reply)

Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High / Bride Rocks Cleveage Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day (Photos) / Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.